Fields in items list-- add/delete

Hai,

I am using RMS version 1.2.   In Stores Operations Manager it displays list
of items when click on Database-->Items. It displays only five columns.
Now i need to add / delete some fields in this list.
Is it possible to add or delete the fields? if yes how can i add the fields?

Thanks in advance,
Nagendra
0
Nagendra (1)
4/27/2005 8:22:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:22:02 -0700, "Nagendra"
<Nagendra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to add or delete the fields? if yes how can i add the fields?
 I don't think so

antonio
0
amazzeo (368)

validate a field based on sum of other fields
I have to assign commission to agents for each "order". I can have anywhere from 1 agent at 100% commission to 5 agents with every possible combination of percentages. Obviously, I need the percentage entries to only add up to 100 and I'd like to force the user to adjust the figures until they total 100. Firstly, am I right in assuming it would be better to be assigning the agents to the orderIDs in separate records: OrderID, Agent, Agent Percentage (as opposed to having one record contain the OrderID, Agent1, Agent1Percentage, Agent2, Agent2Percentage, Agent3, Agent3Pe...

Downloading Investments and Deleting Account
I'm having two issues with Money 2007 Deluxe that are somewhat related. I have two investment funds at Oppenheimer and set up the on-line services for there. I had an account created in Money ("Oppenheimer") with the two investments ("Investment 1" and "Investment 2") added to that account. When I set up the on-line services, since Oppenheimer gives a unique account number for each investment, it created a second account in Money ("Oppenheimer 2") and recreated "Investment 2" in the new account. Since, the ticker symbol was already a...

Pivot Table Calculated field #3
I have a pivot table with columns for No's, Yes's and Grand Total. I would like to calculate the % of Yes's by dividing the Yes's by the Grand total. Can someone give me an easy explanation of how to do that or a source? I have tried every thing I can think of and the directions I have found have not helped.... Thanks, Ann To calculate total percent Yes, you could use the GETPIVOTDATA function in a formula outside the pivot table. For example: =GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5,"Valid","Yes")/GETPIVOTDATA("Region",$A$5) MOE wrote: &g...

Locking Field position on screen.
I have created a simple form in Word 2007 with maybe 2 or 3 fields across and 3 or 4 fields down, but my problem is I would like to be able to lock the field positions in place on the screen. When I type in a field, the field to the left moves. I need to lock the position. Can this be done. Frank Most forms designers put form fields in table cells of a fixed dimension. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Francis Cunningham, Jr." <FrancisCunninghamJr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

scripto to cut/paste to next field
Here is my situation: 1) A page on IE will be open, and I will have a cursor in a field on the page (field that has text in it) 2) I need to hit a shortcut (ctrl-shft-something) that cuts everything to the right of the cursor, advances a field (effectively, replicates ‘tab’ action), and pastes Anyone have some code (and instructions on what to do with the code) that may solve the above? -- Boris "BorisS" <BorisS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4B54CE9-F2A4-4195-B2E3-ABA75A49202C@microsoft.com... > Here is my situation: > > 1...

Recently used file list. It is set for 9, but the list seems to be cleared
I followed the Help instructions. Tools/Options/General to set the length of the displayed list. I found that it was already set to 9 entries. However, in the File pulldown, the list is not displayed. I created a dummy test XLS, and indeed it is in the list, but nothing previously created. What might be clearing this list? Don't know if applies to Office 2007 but here's one guess........ For Office 2002 and 2003............ Are you running TweakUI? If so, you may have disabled the MRU lists by unchecking "maintain document history list" under the TweakUI Expl...

Deleted Accounts keep reappearing
I tried to set up an account I already have in Money for online services only to learn that the bank does not offer direct connect capabilities to Money. Money still created a new duplicate account (with a $0 balance). Since I was unsuccessful in setting up this online service, I deleted the $0 balance account from my account list. I then tried to download updated account balance information from my other accounts. I was unable to do to this -- Money cited that it had encountered an error while downloading. The downloading attempt was taking a very long time AND..when I looked at my ac...

How to add a new Journal Type when using Outlook 2003 ?
In which field? See http://www.slipstick.com/journal/index.htm for some - and if we know which field, we can be more specific. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Harold.Little@mail.house.gov" <harold.little@mail.house.gov> wrote ...

Delete mass amounts of email from Public Folders
Hello exchange experts, I have over 100,000 emails on one public folder that I would like to delete. When I perform this procedure in outlook I'm limited in the amount of emails I can delete at one time. Can someone please provide a programmatic way, tool, or direct me to a link or in the right direction so I can clean this public folder up. The public folder is not being replicated The platform is Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 Kind regards, Juan On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:53:08 -0700, "Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello exchange experts, &...

Massive item site assignment
Hi there, Is there a way for multiple item assignment to a specific site? Thanks a lot -- Gilberto Villegas IT Plus Inc. GP Business Solutions partner Gilberto, Go to Inventory=>Cards=>Site and you'll see Assign tab where you can select items ranges or item classes ranges to assign the same -- Login to Dynamics GP partner forums http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/partnerdynamicsgp/threads Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Gilberto" wrote: > Hi there, > > Is there a way for multiple item assignment to a specific site? > > Thanks a lot > ...

text field to date field field
I have a database that has a text field called "visit" it has been filled with data ie., " 6/22/07 - not good, " the field may also be blank or it may contain random text after the date. In some cases no date at all just text. I would like to create a new field called DateVisit that contains just the dates that were entered in the field "visit" it has been a struggle and I have made no progress please help abbenj@verizon.net/nospam From your description, the field might contain a date, or a date and text, or text, or nothing. How would you explai...

When printing a contact the other field (Notes) get cut off
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. <br> I have tried this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried a different printer also. Please help On 3/10/10 12:47 PM, mwilshrie@officeformac.com wrote: > Also when just viewing the contact in the address book. I have tried > this on two different macbook pro's and the issue is the same. Tried > a different printer also. Please help Can you post a picture of what you're de...

deleting a shared resource
I am having trouble with thread saftey.. I have a class A that has members int m_count; int m_data; CCriticalSection m_ lock; I have one thread that creates a single class A and sets m_count to the number of threads it will be sending to. as other threads are done with it, they then call the function A::remove() which looks like: void remove() { m_lock.Lock() if(!--m_count){ m_lock.Unlock(); delete this; return; } m_lock.Unlock(); } is this thread safe? I would think so because it is accessing m_count only after it achieves the lock and can only...

How do I stop an incorrect email address being listed?
I use Outlook dated 2007 which fills in potential email recipients on the basis of the name given. However, a number of these are obsolete/incorrect. How can I stop them from being listed? I have noticed that the list offered varies unpredictably (by me). Some times people appear, some times they don't. Where does the list come from? David Butland On 3/18/2010 11:56 PM, DavidButland wrote: > I use Outlook dated 2007 which fills in potential email recipients on the > basis of the name given. However, a number of these are obsolete/incorrect. > How can I stop them from...

deleting/retaining duplicates
I have a spreadsheet with 2 sets of information. I need to be able to filter it so that if there is a duplicate, the 1st set stays and the 2nd set is deleted. If there is no duplicate, the 2nd set will still be displayed. I have tried a couple things but no success yet. Anything I could try? Thanks ...

Form Fields In Outlook Template
Help !!! I'm not a developer, just a user, but I need some help. What I want to do is create an Outlook 2003 template, that uses form fields (Text, drop down boxes, etc.....) However, it looks like to properly create an Outlook template, you cannot use Word as your editor. But if I do not use Word as the editor, then I cannot access the Form Toolbar. This cannot be a new request - but I just cannot seem to figure this out. Help !!! Thank you See my response to your other post on this issue.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart...

Default fields in new fields
Using Outlook 2K When creating a new mail folder, it does not include the Subject and Received fields necessitating their having to be added every time. How can I get this to revert to the default fields? Thanks, Cathy ...

Generate a PO from a "Commited Item"
Could someone explain to me how RMS can create a PO when it sees a committed order. I can not figure it out. Thanks Butch To do this automatically you would need an addon. Digital Retailer mentioned they were building a tool to do this but I am not certain if they have completed or when they would be done. Manually you could run a detailed report on all your Open WorkOrders and BackOrders then create PO's for those items. Rob "Butch" <Butch@jpcrystal.com> wrote in message news:O8qj8E3HGHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Could someone explain to me how RMS can crea...

multiple critera for one field in a query
Hi, i am trying to get a count of a certain criteria but in different columns. Its hard to explain, but assume i have a table which consists of... A 550 B 600 C 20 A 100 C 75 B 120 D 390 Then in a query I am trying to have the result of: Over 500 Over 100 Over 25 Under 25 A 1 1 0 0 B 1 1 0 0 C 0 0 1 1 D 0 1 0 0 The way i have done...

required fields
Hello: Through either VBA or Modifier, is it possible to make a field that is required in Great plains by design to not be required but be optional instead? I doubt it. The best that I could come up with was to just have VBA fill the required field with a "dummy" piece of information and move on. Any other ideas? I suppose the only other way is through Dexterity. The field is the "Interview Range from 1 to" in the HR Interview Setup window. I just decided to have VBA fill it with "01". Thanks! childofthe1980s You are right, fields Required by GP cann...

IV00102 Fields
These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3. 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT Rich, Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fiel...

HQ & Store Operations Manager item synchronization
I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. Regards, Kami This is not possible in RMS, you may find addon that handle it "Kami" <Kami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71A61834-284E-4342-B00E-B7A78C8EBE6B@microsoft.com... >I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how > can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. > > Regards, > Kami > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

Blocked Senders List on SBS 2003
Using OWA when I try to add a sender to the blocked list I get a message saying folder size is to big. I've had a look in the registry but cant find anything related, any ideas please on how to increase this folder size. TIA Jon Hi Jon, There is a limit of 512Kb combined for all junk email list, you can increase this limit via the following registry modification on your server: Registry key: HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value: Max Extended Rule Size Type: DWORD Data: maximum size, in bytes, you want to allow for the junk e-mail rule Regards...

Field by Field Comparison
I have two tables with the exact same column names. I want to do a field by field comparison of the two tables. If one letter or number is off in any field, I would like for the whole record to show up in my query. I can only figure out how to show records which are equal. I would like to show records which are not equal. Is there a query criteria or something where I can perform this? Thanks. Do a UNION query. Create a query that lists all the field in one table. Then open that query in SQL view. At the end of the SQL, delete the semicolon ";". At the...

Mixed Language Text in a List Control
Hello Gents I have a strange request that at this time I dont know if i can support. Here is the deal. The application will have multi language support for all static items using resource only dlls. However, we are working with a device and certain name type parameters arrive to me for display. I am given the language and encoding of the string. As an example lets say we are in Chinese mode. All of the applications static data will be in chinese. Now I get a message from the device of a name that is only in english. Can I display the English string? Thanks for the help. Mike If you a...