FATAL error : Language database file

Dear All,

Have any one experience this problem??

FATAL error : Language database file c:\documents and
settings\administrator\desktop\MGRLanguage.dat not found.

Plus....

the application store manager/store pos/store administrator cannot be open....
it was saying not a valid win32 application.

It happen in two shops with data residing on it.

I'm using 1.3.0203

0
GregDxb (160)
5/3/2007 7:28:00 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

GregDxb wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Have any one experience this problem??
>
> FATAL error : Language database file c:\documents and
> settings\administrator\desktop\MGRLanguage.dat not found.

why you have the mgrlanguage.dat on your desktop ?? :)

try to re-install store operation on program folder.. and remove all
refernce to MGRLanguage.dat from your registry with regedit

cod
0
wolfcod (116)
5/3/2007 8:22:53 PM
that i don't know why it was in the desktop but it is just a normal setup
whcih goes to this folder -->C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management
System\Store Operations.

all of a sudden this error just came up :)

that's why , I thought of posting it here...

Nothing new...but to reinstall the whole application. I was just wondering
maybe this is known bug and fix is available.

Thanks for the reply :)

"cod" wrote:

> GregDxb wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Have any one experience this problem??
> >
> > FATAL error : Language database file c:\documents and
> > settings\administrator\desktop\MGRLanguage.dat not found.
>
> why you have the mgrlanguage.dat on your desktop ?? :)
>
> try to re-install store operation on program folder.. and remove all
> refernce to MGRLanguage.dat from your registry with regedit
>
> cod

0
GregDxb (160)
5/6/2007 5:00:01 AM
I have the same error message.  Will reinstalling store ops manager fix the
problem?
--
Mike

"GregDxb" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Have any one experience this problem??
>
> FATAL error : Language database file c:\documents and
> settings\administrator\desktop\MGRLanguage.dat not found.
>
> Plus....
>
> the application store manager/store pos/store administrator cannot be open....
> it was saying not a valid win32 application.
>
> It happen in two shops with data residing on it.
>
> I'm using 1.3.0203

0
f14fxr (1)
5/7/2007 2:30:01 PM
Yes. It was fixed after reinstallation.

After scanning this we found out ,it was a VIRUS that hit our system
"PE_FUJACKS.BE,PE_FUJACKS.BE-O & HTML_FUJACKS.E"

Backup the reports,html (if modified) and receipt templates.

Plus backup your database..before reinstalling..just in case something goes
wrong.

Thanks COD fo replying.

"f14fxr" wrote:

> I have the same error message.  Will reinstalling store ops manager fix the
> problem?
> --
> Mike
>

> "GregDxb" wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Have any one experience this problem??
> >
> > FATAL error : Language database file c:\documents and
> > settings\administrator\desktop\MGRLanguage.dat not found.
> >
> > Plus....
> >
> > the application store manager/store pos/store administrator cannot be open....
> > it was saying not a valid win32 application.
> >
> > It happen in two shops with data residing on it.
> >
> > I'm using 1.3.0203

0
GregDxb (160)

fatal error !!!
well... recently i have been a problem with a game... every time that i play windows displays a window... the game create an error code... i install windbg to know more about the problem and this is the result: ******************************************************************************* * * * Exception Analysis * * * ****************************************************...

pst files #7
Outlook 2000 My pst file is 1.15 GB and I can no longer change (add, delete, or move) items from or to that pst file. Any recommendations on how to handle this problem as I thought that a pst file could be up to 2 GB. Ran SCANPST and determined that pst has less than allowed number of items. Is the pst set for large tables? Right click folder properties. Click advanced. There is a check box for Allow upgrade to large tables. This increases the limit for the number of messages per folder. "hjc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18d1b01c44c05$...

why the error message error:illegal call of non-static member func
hello, I have written my own function to perform some operation.I call it from thread i have created in my program.But on compilation it gives the following error error:illegal call of non-static member function. why such an error comes?Does it have to do with calling the function from a thread?This is what i think?. When i declared the function as static it worked fine.... Can i know what was exactly going wrong and if i don't want it to be static what is the other solution? Please help sayu wrote: > hello, > I have written my own function to perform some op...

add access database
We have an Access database that we use to track finished goods serial numbers and associated parts serial numbers. We also use MS CRM. Does anyone have any input as to what it would take to move this Access database to SQL and adding the interface to CRM as another tab? The point being to centralize the data on one SQL database and eliminate the need for an extra application. Also it is valuable for our sales and service to have access to that data from CRM without having to go elsewhere. Is this a pipe dream or doable for a reasonable cost? its hard to say without a lot more details but wh...

Locating files
I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? Thanks in advance Frank >-----Original Message----- >I need to reinstall Outlook XP and want to back up my calendar, tasks etc. >Does anyone know where I will find these files on my hard drive please? > >Thanks in advance >Frank > > >. >Do it manually and put exported files where you want them: File Menu Import Export Export to a File Choose folders, name accordingly (or address book(s)). Then go get 'em, wh...

Credit Card Error
I have been using RMS for 3 years version 1.2 with Citibank for credit card processing. Starting a last Friday I can no longer get a credit card authorization via the internet. I get a failed transaction with this error message 'Connection Error: A network connection failed. Make sure you have a network (or Internet) connection then try again.' However, I am connected to the internet and can access web pages, etc. If I open POS on my back office computer I can get an approval code via the internet so it must be a setting on the POS station. Any suggestions? Calling for every ap...

Importing ECCO v4.01 files to Outlook 2002 contacts.
I selected in Outlook 2002: IMPORT & EXPORT, IMPORT FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM OR FILE, ECCO 2.0-4.0, FILE TO IMPORT. And received below error message; ======================= A File error has occured in the ECCO 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 translator while getting the contents of a file system. Time out! The ECCO Application could not find the file. Try opening "C:\Program Files\ECCCO\RELATIVES & FRIENDS.eco" and leave ECCO running before attempting this translation. ======================== Next logical step was to check the MS Knowledgebase; Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 278077...

RMS 2.0 Error (gift cards)
Hi when ever I run a giftcard(mercuy) the rms closes and I lose the the transaction, but when I go online I do see it on mercury web reporting as being process but I dont see the transaction either on journal or my end of the day batch closing , this started after I upgraded it to 2.0 from 1.3 I do have netframe work 1.1 and 2.0 and all the hotfixes for them ! here is the error message I get: Database connection lost, application will be closed Error #-2147467259 [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Chech your network documentation. (Source:Microsoft OLE DB Provide...

Update list each time new file is created.
Is there a way to update a job list automatically in one spreadsheet each time I create a new spreadsheet for a job? For example... Everytime we start a new job, I create a spreadsheet (a template) to keep track of the timesheets and job costs. Each spreadsheet is named using the project name. I need a seperate spreadsheet that will automatically add a new line to the list based on the creation of the new job spreadsheet as mentioned above. This spreadsheet will list all the jobs, based on the existance of a spreadsheet file for that job. In other words... for each spreadsheet file that ex...

Compilation error in hidden module: Protect_All
Hi all. I have built an application that requires a module to protect itself; it expires after 40 sessions of work. Some customer of mine told me that they have a compilation error in that module, but in my PC I can't see nothing. Can someone help me? Here's the module: I have substituted some string with "mio.....". You can see and test the complete application downloading it from: http://win.piccioli.com/cranesuite/cranesuite_11.exe Note that the modules (Protect_All) is used in all the 3 application, but my customers told me that the error occurs in only one each, and n...

Error accessing Workflow manager
On a new CRM istallation, I cannot access any of the management tools (except CRM itself). "Localhost" does not work, neither does http://crm or CRM website IP. What should I use? what message appears when you try to access them? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "mkatsev" <mkatsev@unitedspinal.org> wrote in message news:edkSKKKNFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > On a new CRM istallation, I cannot access any of the management tools > (except CRM itself). "Localhost" does not work, neither does http://crm or > CRM ...

Outlook 2002 Error?
When I try to run outlook 2002 it will not start. I tried the "repair and detect" with out any luck. I reinstalled Office Xp and still no luck. This only happens in one Windows XP user, the other two users Outlook works OK. The error message I get is bellow: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2616.0 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 006d3fe5 Any Help? Thanks I still have the samw problem. I loaded SP2 and I now get this error: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.4024.0 ModName: mso.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 006d3fe5 "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <step...

error (0x800CCC0E)
I've set up and double checked several times all the settings for an "imap (143) - smtp (587)"for AOL and I keep getting these error messages. ***************************************** Task 'AOL: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder Inbox for Account AOL. Error:Unable to connect to the server..' Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on AOL.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder (null) for Account AOL. Error:Unable to connect t...

Outlook attachment error #2
I'm trying to attach a word document that is titled in Chinese. I am using Windows XP, and Office 2000 Professional. When I try to attach a document that has a Chinese filename, I keep getting the error message "The file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect" How can I get this to work? Can I?? ...

broken references with shared database
We are sharing a .mdb file on the document server. Some users are in Access 2002, others in Access 2007. Problem: reference is made to Microsoft Excel Object Library 10.0 on the 2002-PC. If the 2007-PC opens the database, Access changes the link automaticly to Microsot Excel Object Library 12.0 But if after that a 2002-PC opens the database it results in a Broken Link Error. How can I solve this? Tks Michel Peeters wrote: > We are sharing a .mdb file on the document server. > Some users are in Access 2002, others in Access 2007. > Problem: reference is made to Microsoft Excel Objec...

Error 1004 Method 'Range' of object 'Global' failed
Hi I am being plagued by a problem which I cannot resolve, so I turn to the Repository Of All Knowledge..... I have a procedure in a VB application (not within Excel, but an application I've created myself). It contains the following code: Dim xl As Excel.Application Dim wb As Excel.Workbook Dim ws As Excel.Worksheet Dim rng As Excel.Range Dim x As Integer Set xl = New Excel.Application xl.Visible = True Set wb = xl.Workbooks.Add Set ws = wb.Worksheets(1) Set rng = ws.Range("A1") For x = wb.Worksheets.Count To 2 Step -1 wb.Worksheets(x).Delete Next x For Each fld In r...

Empty copy of database
G'Day All,I have a back-end database that contains both client data tables andsupporting tables with lists (e.g. Languages, Income Ranges etc) forcombos on the Forms. All relationships are defined, including twowith cascading deletes.I would like to take a "clean" copy of the database with client dataremoved and all autonumber key fields reset (to 1 for the first record).How may I achieve this?-- Regards,Pat GarardMelbourne, Australia_______________________ Create a new (blank) database.Import all tables: File | Get ExternalIn the Import dialog, click the More/Options button (...

Word Error
I have an issue I cannot find help with. I am getting the complie error in hidden module: autoexec when i start word or close it. I believe what caused it was when I tried to put adobe acrobat on my computer and realized the version i had would not work with Vista. I uninstalled acrobat but it must have left something behind. I do not have any files in either of the startup folders as described in some of the threads. In word if I look at the templates and add-ons it shows pdfmaker.dot but it will not let me delete. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling office but that did not wo...

Outlook.exe-Application Error
When closing the program, I often get an error message, the program reopens, then closes. The latest error message: "Instruction at 0x351687f2 referenced memory at 0x04884124. Memory could not be read. Does anyone have a suggestion. Thankyou. Regards, Jim Kobzeff Hi JK Try outlook in safe mode. Start-run and type the following outlook /safe Also you may want to put your computer in safe mode to determine if there is a product on the computer or hardware that maybe causing an issue. Cheers "JK" <JK@here.com> wrote in message news:Osl0d.168$ZP.116@trnddc05... >...

Payables Transaction Inquiry
I am receiving this error when i am trying to scroll down in the Payables Transaction Inquiry screen. I choose a vendor, by document number and include work, open and history. I start to scroll down and about 5-6 clicks after i start i get the following error. "Unhandled script exception: Index 11 of array 'PM Transaction Abbreviation' is out of range in script 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Scroll_FILL'. Script terminated." I couldnt find any fix on partner source. Any ideas? Try running a Check Links on the PM tables. If that does not work, you need to reind...

Sales For Outlook Error
If some one could help me out with this that would be great. On one of our client machines we have loaded the CRM Sales For Outlook and when you open an exsisting record or try to create a new record the new window pops open as normal but rather than load anything it just says Microsoft CRM Sales For Outlook Error in loading DLL with no info on the dll or the error any where. If any one knows where I could find a log on this error on the machine or if any one knows a fix please help. Mike mike in outlook go to tools - options - other - advanced options - com addins. There you should...

Socket error?
Hi, I use a SMTP class which I have get from the Internet. This class supports authentication. If I try to send an email with a wrong password, the email is not send. That's ok! But now, I insert the correct password and I can't send an email. if (connect(m_hSocket,(LPSOCKADDR)&addr,sizeof(addr)) == SOCKET_ERROR) The connect() function brings a WSAECONNRESET error! But the strange thing is, that after a while, the connect() function works again. There must be a possibility to reset the socket in such a way, so that the connect() works always with a correct password, no matter ...

Windows Server 2008 Installation Error
Hi , I am trying to install WinServer 2008 checked build x86 in my computer but I get following error when I put the key: Windows Server 2008 Installation Error: Windows installation has encountered an error and needs to be restarted. i restart the installation but the problem happens again. any fix for this? Thanks, Are you booting from the installation media? -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "dfrg" wrote: &g...

VLOOKUP error #5
Hi I keep getting an error when I try and put in the last vlookup into the formula. =IF(B21="RG",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,4,FALSE),IF(B21="RC",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,5,FALSE),IF(B21="TG",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,8,FALSE),IF(B21="TC",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,9,FALSE),IF(B21="BG",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,12,FALSE),IF(B21="BC",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,13,FALSE),IF(B21="AG",VLOOKUP(A21,'Codes All'!$A$4:$Q$80,16,F...

Temp FIle stuck in use...can't log on
I don't understand this, a temp file in outlook gets stuck in use, and the user can't log on properly, the only way i've found to close the file is to use net file, then they can log on ok, it just started happening, any ideas why this would happen? THanks ...