F9 error

hello all,
when one of my client presses F9 to change user for discount the keep
getting hatches across the ENTIRE screen. has anyone encountered this problem
and if so how did you get around it>thanks
0
Trinidave (22)
10/15/2009 3:21:48 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01CA53E5.9D11B500

Trinidave,

The crosshatches indicate an error has occurred.  Maybe someone has =
remapped the F9 key to something else?

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Trinidave" <Trinidave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  hello all,=20
  when one of my client presses F9 to change user for discount the keep=20
  getting hatches across the ENTIRE screen. has anyone encountered this =
problem=20
  and if so how did you get around it>thanks
------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01CA53E5.9D11B500

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18828"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Trinidave,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>The crosshatches indicate an error has =
occurred.&nbsp;=20
Maybe someone has remapped the F9 key to something else?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Trinidave" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Trinidave@discussions.microsoft.com">Trinidave@discussions=
..microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:56DC5A02-E485-4007-96A9-21241C07A87B@microsoft.com">news:56D=
C5A02-E485-4007-96A9-21241C07A87B@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>hello=20
  all, <BR>when one of my client presses F9 to change user for discount =
the keep=20
  <BR>getting hatches across the ENTIRE screen. has anyone encountered =
this=20
  problem <BR>and if so how did you get around=20
it&gt;thanks</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02CA_01CA53E5.9D11B500--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Report error
I just added custom report for customer count on my 2nd station and I received error "does not appear to be a valid active report. What did I do wrong Custom - Batch List with Customer Count.qrp Begin Column FieldName = "Batch.CustomerCount" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Customer Count" VBDataType = vbLong Formula = "" ColHidden = False ColNotDisplayable = False FilterDisabled = False ColWidth = 1290 GroupMethod = groupmethodSum ColFormat = "" End Column -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Alta...

error:exchange system manager 80040154
Hello. As the topic stands when i try to show the properties on a public folder i get this error:class not registry (exchange system manager 80040154) Anyone know how to solve it? Mattias <mattiasnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in news:#K0IArUXGHA.4652 @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl: > Hello. > > As the topic stands when i try to show the properties on a public folder > i get this error:class not registry (exchange system manager 80040154) > > Anyone know how to solve it? > Do you have appropriate permissions? Does this happen on every folder? Has it ever worked correctly?...

pop error
When trying to start my pop3 service for the first time today, I get an error saying the service times out and does not start... any ideas? Sorry that was more than a little vague. I am exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 server. The error actually says: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. Check the windows event viewer for details. "microsoft" <tconley@hooveribcs.com> wrote in message news:O7c%234d34EHA.3244@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > When trying to start my pop3 service for the first time today, I get an > error saying t...

Unable to open file from publisher 2003 after an error
While working with publisher, suddenly there is an error popping out saying 'an error occured,restart the program'. After restarting, I am unable to open the file('publisher unable to open the file'). How to open the file again? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "waichunko" <waichunko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EA5D07F-2803-447C-9423-5E5D8C35E54D@microsoft.com... > While working with publisher, su...

Error ON EMails
I get the following email error: 'The connection to the server has failed. Subject "Test 2009", Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server:'smtp.attyahoo.com', Protocol:SMTP,Port:25, Secure(SSL):No, Socketror:10060, Error Number: 0x800CC0E I have removed McAffey but still unable to send, can any one help, please? Jim I found my problem: under: Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25 - the number needed to be changed to 465 which took 2 passes before it kept it in memory. Jim "Jim" <helieco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3CEE25F2-7412-4B6A...

"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, please restart Outlook"
Hi, I have had a problem with Outlook for the last few days. If I try to reply, forward or start a new message an error pops up saying "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, please restart Outlook". I have obviously restarted Outlook many times and restarted the computer repeatedly too. I've run Windows Update and found nothing new that needs to be downloaded and the rest of my computer appears to be working fine. I'm running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium. Any help would be very greatly appreciated...

SQL Permissions Error
Hi All users in my organization get this error when trying to do a dynamic advanced find. I have tried to run the SQL management studio with the user and open a filtered view and I get exactly the same error. “the select permission was denied on the object 'extended_properties' database 'mssqlsystemresource' , schema 'sys' “ SQL error 229 I would appreciate some help on this. Regards CRM2008 I had the same problem and have since resolved it. First I noticed that when connecting to SQL management everything worked correctly, however when connecting with VS I e...

Error while connecting the Database
Hello, during the installation of MS-CRM 1.2 I have to create a connection to the (existing) database. This database is stored on another server. While trying to connect the database I get the following error: On the computer with SQL server full text indexing must be implemented. The indexing service is installed. The SQL service "Microsoft search" also. Any ideas? Thanks! Stefan ...

Need help with error message #3
I recieve the following error message when I try to import a .csv file from my desktop to my outlook 2000. I'm not sure how to add the correct translators, or fix the error. "A file error has occured in the comma seperated values (windows) translator while initilizing a translator to build a field map" ...

Outlook error
I have clients running Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2003 with all OS and Office updates applied. My server is a Small Business Server running Exchange and also has all updates applied. Some clients are experiencing the following: When an email arrives, they can preview the contents but when they go to open te email, they get one of the following errors: Can't open this item. Unknown error. OR Can't open this item. Make sure the path is correct. This is happening both when receiving interoffice emails as well as emails from outside the domain. I am running Trend Micro anti-virus and a...

Error: ModName: fldpub.dll
Hi folks. I use Outlook since two years without problem. Suddenly, it starts to hang up 2 o 3 minutes after lunching with this error: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.2416 ModName: fldpub.dll ModVer: 9.0.3425.0 Offset: 00029435 Office 2000, Win XP. Any idea? Thanks Hi Adri�n, its an 98 article. but maybe it could solve your problem, too -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Adri�n Guinsburg" <amgnsNO@SPAMbigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:utLntBoeEHA.2028@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi folks. I use Outlook since...

MsExchangeFBPubilsh error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3FBAC.1909B880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Error initializing session for virtual machine <machine name>. The error = number is 0x80040111. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running.=20 This error keeps coming up in my eventlog the whole time... Any ideas = please.. tks ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3FBAC.1909B880 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTY...

error when converting from Access 2002 to 2000
Whenever I attempt to onvert my Access 2002 project to Access 2000 I get an error message right before it would finish saying: The report name 'PropDataCopy' you entered in either the data sheet or macro is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exist I have not refered to a report with this name at any time or place in my project ( I have never heard of it) I was wondering if someone knew what I could do to get rid of this error. Thanks Chad Actually this is a bug in Access 2003 and Access 2002 when convertin from Access 2002 to Access 2000. To get around this,...

Authentication Error. CRM could not log you on to the system.
Hi. I'm having a problem with a new CRM 3.0 installation. The configuration is as follows: CRM, SQL 2000 sp4 & Active Directory are all on separate machines running Windows Server 2003 sp1. The error I'm getting when I attempt to browse to the CRM website is: Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. After opening Deployment Manager the following error appears: The server http://crmserver:5555/...

New hotfix for event error
A number of users have reported this error in their CRM application event logs where it says cannot clean up activitybase table. Microsoft now has a hot fix for this issue as per this article TechKnowledge Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Failure Error "Cannot Clean Up ActivityBase Table" in the Application Event Log on the Microsoft CRM Server Return to previous page Document ID: 30380 Date Created: 4/24/2003 Date Last Modified: 12/8/2003 3:56:45 PM Language: English - United States C...

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Xml error: Namespace Manager or Xslt context needed.This query has
I am using VB.Net. My program is to connect to a remote IPAddress. Once, it verifies the login information it should display the SessionID and enable some button . I appreciate your help and thanku in advance When I run the pgm , I get the error: Can't parse login information. Namespace Manager or XsltContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or userdefined function. I have added the Try-catch in all my functions. In ParseLoginResponse function, it catches the above exception. I am inclding all the functions I am using below: Private Function SendXmlRequest(ByRef xml As St...

Unknown error 0x9004010f
I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f when trying to set up an Exchange account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You might want to try reinstalling Outlook 2002. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01d801c3d484$53bb9600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook > 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f wh...

error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or
I have a SQL Server 2005 database server that using a large amount of memory which created the error listed below. Error Message: SQL Server failed with error code 0xc0000000 to spawn a thread to process a new login or connection. Check the SQL Server error log and the Windows event logs for information about possible related problems. Please help me resolve this error listed above. Thanks, "Joe K." <JoeK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E73454DF-A093-4ADB-9A21-D98CB7789946@microsoft.com... > > I have a SQL Server 2005 database s...

Synch Error
Hi I have a user who is getting the following error message: An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action... This happens when he tries to go online with the CRM Outlook client, it takes about 40mins trying then the error message occurs. This is a new problem as it has been working for several months. Any suggestions ? Regards Brian ...

Exception error
When I try to navigate to a directory structure (locating an attachment)Outlook chokes on me, telling me that "The Server Threw An Exception." I have deleted and reinstalled Outlook to no avail. Any thoughts? (Win XP Pro) ...

Range error
Why does this return an error? Dim Unknown As Range Unknown = Range("K24") oldjay Range is an object and so you need to use the Set Statement which assigns an object reference to a variable or property. Refer help on Set statement.... Dim rngTemp As Range Set rngTemp = Range("K24") 'will refer to the activesheet cell K24 -- Jacob "oldjay" wrote: > Why does this return an error? > > Dim Unknown As Range > Unknown = Range("K24") > > oldjay Thanks I never know where to look in help. I think Help is...

F9 Key #2
I am using Publisher 2003 on Windows XP. Recently the F9 key no longer works for zooming in. I'm wondering if I inadvertently changed a setting. Can you suggest how to get this zoom feature back? Thanks! ...

Does Arc has an error?
Hi, I have a very strange behavior when trying to draw an Arc. The strange thing is that for a certain range of values the PS_ENDCAP_FLAT is not anymore set. You will see that the green Arc is loosing the Flat style when the Y value becomes 433. For the Y= 434 - it is working correctly (as you can see from the Red Arc). What is, again, strange is that for Y=383 the Green Arc is again correctly displayed. I will give you the code that I used to test this anomaly. If you have any clue concerning this problem please let me know. Thank you. The Code........ double Radius = 678.000000...