Exporting a Purchase Order to Excel from SO Manager

When I try to export a PO from SO Manager in Excel format, it produces a
blank worksheet. Does anyone know why this should be?
0
Gerry (40)
8/17/2009 3:51:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA32DB.3593B660

Gerry,

Seems to work fine with 2.0.126.  What version are you on?

Are you selecting a valid .xsl template?

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Gerry" <Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  When I try to export a PO from SO Manager in Excel format, it produces =
a=20
  blank worksheet. Does anyone know why this should be?
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA32DB.3593B660

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18813"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Gerry,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Seems to work fine with 2.0.126.&nbsp; What =
version are=20
you on?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Are you selecting a valid .xsl =
template?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
  <DIV>"Gerry" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com">Gerry@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:9E8067B1-A7A5-48C8-86A7-ADAC75FF265B@microsoft.com">news:9E8=
067B1-A7A5-48C8-86A7-ADAC75FF265B@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>When=20
  I try to export a PO from SO Manager in Excel format, it produces a =
<BR>blank=20
  worksheet. Does anyone know why this should =
be?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA32DB.3593B660--

0
cptsoft (1247)

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Excel 2003 Inserting current date
I wish to create a spreadsheet that whenever data is entered in a row/column, the actual date is entered automatically in a date column. I do not want the date to be overridden. Mark Right-click your sheet tab and "View Code". Copy/paste this event code in that sheet module. Enter anything in any cell in column A and B will get a static date. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) 'Col B time will not change if data in Col A is edited On Error GoTo enditall Application.EnableEvents = False If Target.Cells.Column = 1 Then n = Target.Row ...

Export to XML exports single row only

Access vs Excel
I wanted to get the opinion of both the excel and access group on this subject. We currently have an ERP but is lacking in some aspects. In order to get around the shortcomings, I have an user that is very proficient with excel. He has made spreadsheets that access the information out of our ERP and mimics some of it's functions. He is using excel to store information and has created interfaces for users to enter in data. My question is, should we continue using excel to do this. We have hundreds of excel files that get created with information everywhere. OR should we start using acc...

How to do a dynamic plot in Excel via VBA?
Hi I want to write a code in VBA in which a dynamic set of rows ( the number of columns is fixed to 4) in excel are to be read and a plot type: " xlXYScatterSmooth" Could someone help me figure out how to write this one? thanks How is the number of rows specified? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Wal" <Walid.Ramady@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162233125.140537.54010@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Hi I want to write a code in VBA in which a dynamic set of rows ( the > number...

Excel graph, don't show 0
Hi, I'm creating an excel scatter graph (excel 97) based on data in an access table. The data is as follows: jan feb mar apr may ... (Y Axis)Output 6000 5855 4881 0 5000 (X Axis) M2 55 58 61 0 50 I've created a range to define the source data: =OFFSET(Main!$A$2;1;1;1;'Main'!$A$1) A1 = the current month, so for example if a1 = 5, it'll take 5 columns to the right (up until may) Now, all this works fine except for the 0 values in april. These drop my chart all the way out of the picture, and I'd like to simply exclude these valu...

Quick create sequence/order/display...
Is there a way to change the order that fields are displayed when performing a Quick Create on a contact? It looks like right now when a contact is created in Quick Create it displays the required and business recommended fields in a single column displaying these items from the standard/full create new contact page in a manner going from left to right then down. The layout in the create|new|contact form is the way the customer likes it, but if you open the Quick Create you get a list like: First Name:Phone number:Last Name:City:Address:etc... As you can see, a very awkward order. Is ther...

Excel to Access
Does anyone know how to take an Excel spreadsheet and merge it into an existing Access database? Thank you. ...

Export / Import Security

lost Excel data!
I've just deleted some important data from an Excel sheet having moved it to another workbook. Unfortunately I closed the new workbook without saving and I can't find the data! I've not got a backup of the old workbook and the data is not on the clipboard. Is there any way of recovering it? thanks MrBen AFAIK, NO. We all gotta learn sometime (to make backups) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MrBen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2305c01c45e8d$7842a610$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I've just deleted some importa...

problem with scatter diagram excel 2007
Have 2 data columns with 800 data points . I highlight the data and select the xy scatter diagram from the chart options. The graph that is produced plots the y values against the number of data points and not the x values in the column. However when I click on the "select data" option and "edit" the series that was created, the data ranges for the x and y axes are the correct ones. Help will be appreciated Cheers, -- RJS Isn’t that what it’s supposed to do? I have just put up a scatter chart at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ It’s item...

purchase requisition error: you are not set up in approval hierarc
We are on Great Plains 10. All of a sudden today, all users are getting this error when they create a new requisition. I validated that the approval hierarchy is defined with all employees. The company record in Business Portal has the approval hierarchy defined on it. I am getting this error across all companies in Business Portal. Kindly help. Hi There, Thank you for using Newsgroups! I understand you ahve some users that are receiving the message, "You are not setup in the approval hierarchy..." I have some things for you to check to make sure the system is set up correct...

Fonts get size 1 and can't be changed after a procedure
Hi, I have been using code to loop for each chtobj in a worksheet to set font size right etc. Sometimes an error occur and the size become 1 pt. I can live with that once or so, but I can't change the FONT BACK neither with code nor from excel chart GUI. No code are running in background during this of cource, I try even to change the font from Excel GUI with macro switched off. It can only be solved with building a new chartobject... Have any of you got this error, any knowing why it occure and what I can do about it? I thougt it was because some of the charts had no values or s...

Excel XML
Hi all, Newbie here. I have an application that outputs Excel XML, auto-emailing to a distribution list. This ended up working wonderfully, users can just click on the attachment in the email and the file opens up in a great Excel spreadsheet for them. Prior, we would only export delimited text files, which had to be imported to Excel. Not hard, just extra steps. However, I have TWO users that are on Macs. Their version of Excel on the Mac cannot handle XML or read it. I've been Googling for days now and have only found years old postings about how Mac's Excel left this f...

Export item ID?

Excel 2002, now 2007
I was previously using Excel 2002 and decided to buy Home and Student non-commercial 2007. I am having problems converting my 2002 files to 2007 and also do not seem to be able to upload the files thru 2007. I'm thinking because it is non-commercial, Excel 2007 non-c does not want you to upload to a website. Okay, can I purchase an upgrade of just Excel 2007 so that I can convert files and upload to my website? If I could I would go back to using my 2002 version I tried loading it again but the computer says it does not find a MS product to upgrade... Thanks...Nancy ...

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Big Endian Byte Ordering
I have a question about big-endian byte ordering. I know that with, for example, a WORD value, big endian byte ordering puts the two bytes in the reverse order that little endian does, which is used by Intel processors. What I don't know is what happens in the case of structures. For example, I know each member in the structure has its bytes reversed. But are all bytes of the structure reversed? I'm trying to figure out how to convert a structure data type fo big endian and I don't know if I can simply reverse all the bytes, or if I need to do something more complicated like jus...

Getting this message when i startup excel 2003
Getting this message when i startup Excel 2003, C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\pdfmakerA.xla could not be found, i have Acrobat 6 on my computer, i have tried the repair and it still comes up, i have unistalled from add and remove, then reinstalled office 2003 but it still comes up when i start Excel Go to Tools-->Add-ins, and uncheck it. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7792B9F9-2A5F-471B-A6B4-8151485F5D5F@microsoft.com... > Getting this message whe...

Missing Report Manager help file
Greetings: I run Windows XP home and Office XP Professional. Sometime last year I installed Report Manager add-in for Excel. In March 2005 I had to do a reinstall. Since then, when I click on View>Report>Manager>help I get a message stating that the XLMAIN8.HLP file cannot be found. The utility is checked in the Add-On dialog box. As I still have the download in the My Downloads folder I have even tried reinstalling the utility again but still the help file remains lost somewhere. Can someone offer some advice on what to do next? Where could the file have gone? How can I get it back...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Excel 2000 Security patch crashes Excel
I recently upgraded my computer, although I am still using Excel 2000. As part of the upgrade, I decided to be good and updated all the available service patches for Excel 2000. I later tried opening a file that I have created and work with extensively - and Excel crashed. Something that never happened before. I tried opening the file on a different computer - and it worked just fine. So I began debugging to find what the problem was - I stripped out all the VBA, and then I stripped out the worksheets one-by-one, until I came upon the root of the problem. I had a picture inserted, with a hyper...

Problem with Excel 2007
Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for reference and when I returned to the first project all sheets disappeared. The only accessible buttons on the toolbar are the Macro buttons. All macros are still there and sheet names in the VBA are still there. Did I loose my work? Thanks to all albertmb;657269 Wrote: > Hi Everyone, It is my first time working on Excel 2007. I was working on a > project which I started on Excel 2003, I opened another project for referen...

How to create "frames" in Excel 2003?
Hi all, Is there a way to create frames in Excel like one can do for webpages? For example if I split my sheet vertically, I want a frame on the left side which has "links" that if I click them change the sheet I'm viewing on the right side. Thank you! Anyone? ...