Expand Tag Along

hi,
how can i expand the tag along item ,that the cashier can select the tagged
item from a list of items (choose a gift for customer sold free with an item).
thanks
0
Sad1 (39)
1/20/2009 10:19:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is it normal for a pst file to expand when imported into an ost fi
I had a 2+GB pst file that when imported into my exchange cached environment grew to approximately 20GB. Of course this wreaked havoc on the user's mailbox, and I am now having synchronization and all kind of wierd problems. I guess my first question is, is it normal for a pst file to grow on import? Also, on that import, is it possible for the original pst file to become corrupt, or smaller after the import. I fear that I may have lost some messages in the import In news:88546C4E-0213-4C63-A237-DBF5280576B3@microsoft.com, BookerW <BookerW@discussions.microsoft.com> typ...

HTML tags changing cell shape and size
Hi, I am working on some html text in excel spreadsheet. When I past some HTML in a cell, the cell changes shape according to the html tags For example, text will become bold if <b></b> is used and font change in a similar way. Is there are way I can disable html in a cell altogether where exce treats it just like text and shape of my cell doesn't change? Thank -- wmciu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- wmcius's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1561 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/s...

Expanding Folders #2
I have a Hotmail account that I read with Outlook 2003, but I can't figure out how to keep the "Hotmail" folder expanded so I can see the "inbox", "Deleted items," "junk email" and "sent items" sub-folders. Thanks in advance for your assistance tubbfan <tubbfan@excite.com> wrote: > I have a Hotmail account that I read with Outlook 2003, but I can't > figure out how to keep the "Hotmail" folder expanded so I can see the > "inbox", "Deleted items," "junk email" and "sent items...

How to flag or tag out-of-state purchases?
I would like to flag, tag, or otherwise mark certain transactions in order to identify them as out of state purchases. How can I do this? I don't want to create a category specifically for these transactions, because I want to keep them in existing categories such as "camera gear" or whatever. At the end of the year, I would like to be able to create a report listing all of my out of state purchases (with a total amount spent). Thanks for your help, Teffy You can either set a class that is out of state or you could have the memo field be "Out of State". The when ...

Expand Tag Along
hi, how can i expand the tag along item ,that the cashier can select the tagged item from a list of items (choose a gift for customer sold free with an item). thanks ...

Oulook, Expand/Collapse How to setup from Expand all the time.
It drive me nut to reset this each time I need to look at my contact. Need help on this on. Ernie You can set that in the view settings. While in the view in question go to the View menu > Current View > Customize Current View > Group By dialog and set the expand/collapse setting at the bottom "Ernie" <Ernie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF7CD991-6AA9-47A8-8B5A-4F601176399C@microsoft.com... > It drive me nut to reset this each time I need to look at my contact. > Need help on this on. > Ernie ...

Automatically Expanding the GL Transaction Entry Grid
Does anybody know the code to automatically expand the grid on the GL Transaction Entry window? I tried to use the same code (adapted) that I used on the payables transaction distribution window, namely: scrollexpandswitch.value = 1 But I got an error when it ran. -- Charles Allen, MVP Using VBA, that is. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > Does anybody know the code to automatically expand the grid on the GL > Transaction Entry window? I tried to use the same code (adapted) that I used > on the payables transaction distribution window, namely: >...

PDF Smart Tags
I have an Excel spreadsheet that I need to convert to a PDF. Easy enough...except now I need to have several fields in the spreadsheet marked as Data Tags or Smart Tags in the PDF file. Is this possible? Thanks much for your help, ...

Expand folders
Hello NG, does somebody know how to configure outlook 2003 that all subfolders of the inbox will be expanded after starting outlook? I think OL2003 saves your views automatically - in other words, if you want them all expanded, the easiest way is to have them all expanded when you close OL, they'll be just like that when you open it again... Unless there's more to this question? HTH JeffG On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:10:59 +0100, "Thomas Frisch" <thfrisch@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello NG, > >does somebody know how to configure outlook 2003 that all subfolders of...

expanded comments on documents
I would like to have the ability to put lengthy transaction descriptions on documents and in GL transactions. Currently, description fields are limited in the GL. Additionally, notes/comments can be lengthy, but report fields for them are limited in the number of characters that appear on the reports. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mic...

Work Book Category Expanders
I need to create a workbook that has expanders on the vertical numbered row in a blank Excel document. I don't know what these expanders are actually called, but they look like little boxes with plus signs on them (+). Can anybody help me or point me in the direction of resources to format a workbook with these expanders. Much appreciated. Hi, Wendy. Try Data-->Subtotals (see http://www.officearticles.com/excel/getting_subtotals_in_microsoft_excel.htm) or Data-->Group and outline. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microso...

merging name tags
After I merged name tags (eight on a page), I saved the file so I could clean up any names that weren't fitting properly. When I re-opened the file to print it, it printed out each name eight times on a page instead of eight different names on each page. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!! Reset the merge data. Are you using a label template? Are you trying to merge with all eight labels on your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx &qu...

What is the tag "Enterprise" after a task
I can't change a task successor. I normally will pick the existing successor in the table and use the pulldown to pick new task. All task in this table are tagged with (Enterprise). So when picked the program doesn't know where the task is. How can I get rid of this tag? Aren't you looking at a resource view rather than a task view? BTW, questions involving Project Server are bet posted to microsoft.public.project server HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/...

expanding the side margins in excel does not expand header
When I move the left and right margins in an Excel document the header and footer width does not change. If I try the same thing in Word the header & footer widths match the page left & right margins. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am using Office 2002 SP3 under Windows XP. -- Thank You John You could paste/paste link the XL sheet into Word, where you can set the headers, or you can use spaces to pad the header/footer. Otherwise you can't adjust the header/footer width independently of the worksheet. In article <442D7102-7522-429B-A981-0A26CB2E5C75@microsoft.com...

migrate custom tags
I am about to install the 64 bit version of Office 2010 beta. To do so properly, I am going to uninstall my 32 bit copy of Office 2007. I have all of my ON notebooks backed up and ready to migrate to OneNote 2010, and I have taken screenshots of all my preferences in order to make it easier to configure ON 2010 once it is installed. However, I'm not sure how to migrate all of my custom tags from ON 2007 into ON 2010. I believe the custom tags are stored in the prefernces.dat file and I could easily save and copy that over to the 2010 build, but that worries me. I am c...

Expanding cells
Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the entire text shows without having to manually adjust cell size? Format>Cells>Alignment. Check "wrap text" and Format>Row>Autofit. OR to go the other way, Format>Column>Autofit Selection Note: the entire row or column will expand, not just the one cell. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:30:44 -0500, "Jim Varner" <pinger@ec.rr.com> wrote: >Is there a way to have a cell expand automatically as text is added so the >entire text shows without havin...

Expanding all Hyperlinks
I am using Visio 2003 pro I have generated a website map and would like to know if there is a setting to expand all hyperlinks as at the moment they are collapsed. Thank you ...

In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag an unique reco.
Sorry to post the question in the subject line. My question is: In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag the unique record. Thanks a lot. Tian See Chip Pearson's "duplicate" site. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:03:02 -0800, "Tian" <Tian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Sorry to post the question in the subject line. > >My question is: In column A I have duplicate records. How do I tag the >unique record. > >Thanks a lot. > > > ...

expanding folders
I am sure I am overlooking something in Outlook 2003. OE has a setting where it would expand the folders for other mail accounts (such as hotmail) when a unread item is in them. example is a new message comes in and it expands the hotmail folders. Can outlook 2003 be configured like this? I did not see a setting and a google brought up a lot of items not really answering my question. thanks all! -- Dave M Etna, Maine USA Radeon 9800Pro 256mb P4 2.8 oc to 3.1 -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -...

How Can I Expand The Headers?
I aplogize for the crosspost. But, I received what I believe to be a virus from an unsolicited source. I contacted their ISP and they stated I should forward the message with expanded headers to them. How can I do this in Outlook XP? Thanks In Advance, Arden --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.563 / Virus Database: 355 - Release Date: 1/17/2004 Arden Robinson wrote: > I aplogize for the crosspost. > > But, I received what I believe to be a virus from an unsolicited source. I > contacted their I...

Expand contract line description
We use the Contract Administration module a great deal, and the contract line description is limited to 30 characters. We would like to see this expanded to about 50 characters or more. Many of the descriptions we enter end up truncated when the description is stored and printed. The system actually allows you to enter more than 30 characters, but only 30 are stored. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

Problem in MS CRM 4.0 with Expand/Collapse on a SSRS 2008 report
Hello, I'm working on a SSRS report wich is deployed in a IFRAME in MS CRM 4.0. The deployement works, the report is available in the IFRAME. I have two linked problems, in my opinion: The function Expand/Collapse works in SSRS, but not in my CRM's IFRAME. The report contains parameters. Changing their values doesn't work in MS CRM, but do work in SSRS viewer and in the report manager. In my CRM report, I see the '+' (for expanding), and when I click on it, the page is reloaded, but nothing changes (it didn't expand). I've noticed that a javascript error is ...

expanding IF
Is there a way to jump to another formula in another cell depending on the result of one cells IF ? I'm looking for a way to include many different choices depending on many different scenarios, kinda like the C language switch case: statements. Besides the IF function there are the CHOOSE, VLOOKUP, INDEX and OFFSET functions that can be used get results from different cells depending on various conditions. If you want full blown programming control you'd have to write your own function in the VBE. With a UDF ("User defined function") you could include a Select sta...

Tag Heuer Targa Florio Mens Watch CX2112.FC6171
Tag Heuer Targa Florio Mens Watch CX2112.FC6171 Discount Watches Site : http://www.hotwatch.org/ Tag Heuer Targa Florio Mens Watch CX2112.FC6171 Link : http://tag-heuer.hotwatch.org/Tag-Heuer-cx2112.fc6171.html Tag Heuer Targa Florio Mens Watch CX2112.FC6171 Information : Brand : TAG Heuer Watches ( http://tag-heuer.hotwatch.org/ ) Gender : Mens Code : Tag-Heuer-cx2112.fc6171 Item Variations : CX2112.FC6171, CX2112-FC6171, CX2112/ FC6171, CX2112FC6171, CX2112 Movement : Automatic Bezel : Fixed Case Material : Stainless Steel Case Di...

Expand/collapse text?
Good eve', Does anyone have any idea how Visual Studio NET's expand/collapse text can be achieved? Some kinda CTree, or? Any ideas, suggestions, hints or whatever are more than welcome! Regards, Mike -- Remove the underscores from e-mailadress. ...