Event After the sale

Hi to all
Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the
sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to
go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter
because if you scan an item from that point it does not
scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item
from been scanned in any way to fix this issue.

Also if you have scan several items into the system and
you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is
loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line
down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I
think it should go to the next open line  any way to fix
this issue

Thank you
0
anonymous (74717)
9/3/2004 8:28:54 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello,
It sounds like you may want to look into a programable
keyboard.  At least for your first issue, you can program
the keys any way you want, and you can get the window to
dissapear where you don't have to hit OK any more.  I'm
not sure that's such a good idea though, I thought it a
problem as well when I first started, as I go through
roughly 200 transactions on a given day, but you get used
to pressing enter when need be.  Anyhow, you can program
a "programable keyboard" to do what you want, the
downside to this is that once you press the enter key it
will show "0" as the total change due, because you
basically have it go through the whole transaction so
fast.  Anyhow, something to think about...you can do it
now with your standard keyboard, programing one of the
alt keys such as alt f-12 to do what you are saying, and
seing if this is something you really like.  Try it out,
and then make your decision.  As for your second
response, if you delete an item in the middle of all
other items, the best I can say is pay more attention,
and make sure that you press the down arrow to go back to
the blank line, so that you don't scan over anything
else, and have to start over.  Best of luck.
Vince

0
anonymous (74717)
9/4/2004 4:56:59 AM
Thank you for the info.
I keep hearing that you can do custom work attach DLL or
some custom work to the RMS is any way that a custom add
in can solve those issues?

Thank you

0
anonymous (74717)
9/4/2004 10:25:45 AM
The best that I can offer you is to try this site, if
they don't have it they can probably create it for
you...it's not cheap of what I understand, but they do
good work.  Best of luck.
E-Mail:  isaac@retailrealm.us
Web Address: http://www.retailrealm.us/DesktopDefault.aspx

0
anonymous (74717)
9/4/2004 2:41:18 PM
i'd avoid retail relm at all costs, nothing they write is
any good.  Everything I have gotten from them is crap, it
never works and when you unstiall it ("if you can") it
makes things even worse.  I had to reformat after I tried
to use one of there products and getting updates is a
joke!!!  Plus, I hear i'm not the only one with those
problems.

allen

0
anonymous (74717)
9/12/2004 12:53:59 AM
I have used many Retail Relm products for my clients and the all work
as described. I am an independant consultant for a large retail chain
in the NY area. My client's stores generate between 1300 to 2000
transactions per day and I have been purchasing and using products
from Retail Relm for the past two years.

In my opinion, they are a very good company. As with all developers
there are  glitches with there products that is why I have instituted
in my clients office a Test and QA environment. If you follow standard
business practices, i.e. using a test machine or stoping all running
programs before install and uninstall then you should be fine.

Regards,
Carmelo Zizza
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<a4f101c49862$fd749730$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> i'd avoid retail relm at all costs, nothing they write is
> any good.  Everything I have gotten from them is crap, it
> never works and when you unstiall it ("if you can") it
> makes things even worse.  I had to reformat after I tried
> to use one of there products and getting updates is a
> joke!!!  Plus, I hear i'm not the only one with those
> problems.
>
> allen
0
czizza (1)

Printing Private events/appts. on Calendars
A while ago I asked about how to stop Outlook printing private appointments or events in the calendars. Someone said to check "don't print private events" in the print screen which I did. Anyway, the calendar that gets printed, in the day that there is a private event it says "Private Event". How do I stop it from printing them altogether? I want it to appear on the calendar as nothing. ie. if there is only that event then the calendar should appear with no events for that day. Thanks ...

OnLoad event criteria
If have the code below in the OnLoad event which is working fine for the most part. The second line is causing a problem for cases where there is no matching record. The code is setting the value - I'd like to have it check the value first, and if it matches the value for the related field in the current form recordset, set the value, otherwise just open the form without setting the value. If CurrentProject.AllForms("AllOpen").IsLoaded Then Me.Combo1 = Forms!AllOpen!ID ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs ...

How to handle sales tax in Money Business 2008?
I'm confused about how to use the built in Sales Tax account and features in Money Business. What I've been doing is including sales tax collected in an income category so I can easily find how much I owe and then pay it, but I think that's actually hurting me because it's seeing it as income. Of course, I deduct the sales tax payments so it's probably evening itself out, but I'd rather just use the built in features like they're suppose to be used if I can. For example, let's say I get an online payment split up like the following: Sales Income : eBay...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

Sales Invoice not showing up in Trial balance and statements
hello We have a posted Sales transaction invoice that is not showing up in the trial balance, statements nor are we able to apply cash receipts. Not sure what could have happened. We ran a reconcile and Checklinks for the sales series to no avail. Any thoughts would be appreciated! ...

deleting events in calender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have inadvertently imported a weekly event into my calender. Each event seems to be logged as an individual event rather than a repeat event. I do not know how to delete it. Am trying, unsuccessfully, to show all events in one window so that I can easily select this irrelevant event, but cant display that window. Can you help me, either showing that elusive window, or how to otherwise delete MANY events. In article <59bb30c6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <leaest@officeformac.com> w...

Catch click event button
Hi all, I was wondering... Is it possible to "catch" a click-event on a BuildIn Offie Button? In order to execute your own VBA-code? e.g. I want to be able to catch the "Undo" button in order to execute a piece of macro code in stead of just "Undoing" only the last action. Greetz, Bert -- Neron It is possible to catch ("intercept") most built-in Word commands, as described at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/InterceptSavePrint.htm. In this case, the macro you need to write is named EditUndo, as in Public Sub E...

4117 Event ID Error
Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the machine. I have never seen this message before and now we are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sean Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following articles and see if these help: 126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497 230250 XFOR: Internet ...

Event After the sale
Hi to all Is any way to bypass the event that after you complete the sale you get a window with the change in it, in order to go to the next sale you have either hit OK or enter because if you scan an item from that point it does not scan in and it appears to me that you can miss an item from been scanned in any way to fix this issue. Also if you have scan several items into the system and you go to del one item in the middle of the page RMS is loosing its focus and starts to scan into the next line down which deletes the items that have been scanned.I think it should go to the next ...

sql to delete cashier sales
Does anyone know how to create an SQL statement that would delete sales for a particular cashier. And can it be expanded to include delete only cash tender types? Hi Roxanne - did you ever figure out how to do this? Thanks, Chris "Roxanne" wrote: > Does anyone know how to create an SQL statement that would delete sales for a > particular cashier. And can it be expanded to include delete only cash tender > types? Sorry Bopper, never got an answer on this....be sure to let me know if you find it. "bopper" wrote: > Hi Roxanne - did you ever figure out ...

Event
I have recorded a macro that I need to automatically run at 6:45am daily. How do I specify this in the code? Everything you need to know about OnTime procedures (but were afraid to ask): http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm You'll need to have excel running for this to work. ===== Some versions of windows have scheduler programs. (Or you can get a freeware/shareware version on the web (www.shareware.com is where I look first.) Then you could have that scheduling program start an excel workbook. If you name the macro Auto_Open, then it'll run when the workbook opens. (But ...

What event when I click the record selector
I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last or first. What event should I write the code into? On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:01:23 +1000, "Alan T" <alanpltseNOSPAM@yahoo.com.au> wrote: >I have some labels on the form would like to populate its value (they are >calculated values) when I select the record selector, next, previous or last >or first. > >What event should I write the code into? > Well, don't use Labels for this purpose; use textboxes ...

Recurring event
Is there a way to set a meeting date and have it recurring each month, but not on a certain week or certain date of each month. My meeting happens on a Thursday in each month but not every 2nd, 3rd or 4th Thursday. Some months it is the 3rd Thursday and some it is the 4th Thursday. ...

Events, dear boy, events #3
Aha I pasted: Application.EnableEvents = true into the immediate window and now the code is working. I don't have an code that would have turned it off in the first place, however. Coul this be a default setting somewhere, or is just one of those thing that can happen now and then? Anyway, thanks for the solution, Bo -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Just a guess. If you turn...

Posting events to the event viewer.
I've been using a particular method to post program events to the event viewer. It works, but there is an issue that is driving me crazy. Perhaps there is a better way or different way to accomplish what I am doing. 1) My events are listed in a file I call EventLog.mc. The events are in this file using a particular syntax. 2) Right after creating the file for the first time, or if I change the file, I run the event log compiler. by doing "mc.exe EventLog -d". This process creates a file called "EventLog.rc". 3) I directly edit my program's main .rc file. Nea...

reading win 7 event logs
Thanks in advance for your help. I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database using WMI. I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Thanks. hi Lance, On 06.05.2010 22:29, Lance McGonigal wrote: > I have an app that reads my xp logs and posts them to a central database > using WMI. > I understand that has changed in win 7. Can anyone out there steer me in > the right direction to read the win 7 logs? Not that I know. Neither WMI http://msdn.microsoft....

Call Event from Subform
I've figured out how to execute a sub on a subform initiated on the form. [Forms]![Contacts]![ContactsAddresses].Form.btnSave_Click I can't for the life of me figure out how to do the opposite. To execute a sub on the form called from the subform. When I do a search it always talks about controls, not subroutines. Can someone please help! On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:50:01 -0800, PeterM <PeterM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Me.Parent.myPublicProcedure Note that the procedure must be public. Click events are Private by default, but you can simply...

Event 9582
We are using Exchange 2000 with SP3 on Windows 2000 Server Std. We had to upgrade the memory in the server from 2GB to 4GB for another application. We have the following error every hour in the Application log: Event type: Warning Event source: Microsoft Exchange IS Event category: Performance Event ID: 9582 Description: The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. These events keep appearing once every hour in my Event viewer log. D...

New Lead Event
Hi, While creating a new lead, i would like to call some third party application which will perform some action. In workflow manager,I can specify rules for the crete new Lead event. Is it possible to define a rule which will call the application on create new lead event. Help Needed. Thanks in advance Regards. Raju Look into the PostURL action in Workflow. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:05:36 +0530, "Raju" <raju@netgalactic.com> wrote: Hi, ...

How do I recover deleted calendar event? Outlook 2007
I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help. Mik If its not in the deleted items folder, you'll need to restore a backup copy as its deleted for good. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEAC...

Help with this Event Procedure
Hi there I currently have this code in my database but I can't seem to make it work (i.e. no new names are added to my combo box). I don't think I have attached the event procedure properyly either. Where should I put it? Private Sub Coach_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) intAnswer = MsgBox("This coach" & NewData & " is not currently in the list." & vbCrLf & _ "Would you like to add this coach to the list now?" _ , vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "This coach") If intAnswer = vbYes Then str...

Recurring events
I am creating a 12 month calendar that needs to have recurring events on specific days of the week. Is there a way to do this other than copying and pasting each month? Thanks in advance for any help with this. ...

Why do some .ics go into Events Calendar not my main one?
When I use the "add to calendar" feature on some events I register for, it opens up another calendar in my outlook called "Events" and posts the name of the event at the top but I cannot open it, view it, move it, or anything. I want it to just go into my main calendar. I don't want multiple calendars. Also, ever since I moved ALL of "My Documents" off my hard drive onto an external drive, I typically have to go get a meeting request from my download folder, open it, then "save it" and it then ends up on my calendar. Is there a chang...

Simultaneous Events
I have a process where, after a certain activity, two additional events will take place simultaneously. For example, when activity #6 is completed, activity #7 and #8 occur simultaneously, and then the continued path from #7 and from #8 head in totally different directions. I am not sure how to handle this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:22:00 -0800, PA <PA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a process where, after a certain activity, two additional events will >take place simultaneously. For example, when activity #6 is completed...

Sales for Outlook- data not being synchronized
I have installed the outlook client and can add acct's, leads, contacts, etc to the offline database as well as go online and add information to the server database. Any data created on the local client database is synchronized to the server. However, any data created on the server is not synchronized back. All help is appreciated. Thanks I have this same issue. help us! info wrote: > I have installed the outlook client and can add acct's, > leads, contacts, etc to the offline database as well as > go online and add information to the server database. > Any data...