Evaluation Copy

I've having difficulty obtaining a copy of an EVAL for this product.  Can
anyone point me in the correct direction?

All I've found is a CD that contains flash demos.

Thanks in advance.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Any reseller can provide an evaluation copy.  To locate a reseller in you
area, go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/products/mbs/retail/detail.mspx

Click the "Buy" button.
At the bottom of this page, there is a link to find a reseller in your area.
Just put in your zip code and select "Retail Management" and you should get
a list of local and national resellers to pick from.

--
Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting

"albinotoad" <albinotoad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've having difficulty obtaining a copy of an EVAL for this product.  Can
> anyone point me in the correct direction?
>
> All I've found is a CD that contains flash demos.
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
glenn1806 (721)

Copy file from one directory to a new directory, using excel spreadsheet as reference for items to be copied
All- I have an excel spreadsheet containing 7509 rows (Products), and I have a directory containing 16,421 image files. The images are all named by the Product Number, which is also a row in my excel spreadsheet. I need to query the excel spreadsheet to get all the product numbers, then check my current directory for a <productNumber>.jpg file. If the file exists, I need to COPY it to a new directy. If it does not exist, I need to write the product number to a text file that I can go over after the fact to obtain the image for the products missing photos. On Dec 17, 9:49...

worksheet no longer copies

Downloadable evaluation version of Outlook 2003
does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable version? Thanks.....Sly Sly wrote: > does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable > version? > > Thanks.....Sly No. Not full Outlook, only Outlook Express is downloadable along with IE... >-----Original Message----- >does anyone know if it possible to get a downloadable >version? > >Thanks.....Sly >. > ...

copy spaced cells to different spacing
On one tab I have formulae in every 4th row that I want to copy onto another tab where I want the same formulae every 2nd row. The rows in between these formulae are not blank. How do I best do this? Derrick You can use code like the following: Sub AAA() Dim Source As Range Dim Dest As Range Dim LastCell As Long Dim WS As Worksheet Set WS = Worksheets("Sheet1") '<<< source of data Set Dest = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1") '<<< destination of copy With WS LastCell = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Set Sour...

Evaluating text as formulae
Is it possible to refer to text in a cell as though it were a formula, ie execute it instead of displaying it? Eg if the result of your formula was "A1 + B2", to actually add A1 and B2 and display the result? Thanks Nigel Like concatenating text? =concatenate(a1," + ",b2) or =concatenate(a1,b2) =concatenate(a1," ",b2) "Nigel Ramsden" wrote: > Is it possible to refer to text in a cell as though it were a formula, ie > execute it instead of displaying it? Eg if the result of your formula was > "A1 + B2", to actually add A1 and...

Can't print more than one copy at a time.
I am unable to print more than one copy of a page from Publisher using an HP Photosmart All-in-one printer. I can get multiple copies of a page on my HP Laserjet. The Photosmart printer will produce multiple copies in copy mode, so I don't think it's the printer itself. Any thoughts? It is a printer problem, maybe an updated driver is available from HP. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FD1F39B-6082-4C49-A5E5-5E1E810E9D52@micros...

Copy Data...propagate
Good afternoon, I have a master worksheet ("parent") for which I need to propagate other worksheets ("child") based on individuals. The master worksheet contains seven columns for which I need flow into individual worksheets based on the salesman's name. Any help is greatly appreciated. Have a little patience. Your first post was 24 minutes ago. You have two choices. 1. Use VBA to "send" the data from parent to children. 2. Use formulas on children to "pull" from parent. Without more detail hard to tell which option yo...

Have you evaluated...
Has anyone evaluated Celerant Command Retail or Tomax Retail.net POS solutions? How are they compared to RMS in terms of features and prices? ...

Batch copying
We have a monthly batch for the 15th of the month that will have the same entries to the same accounts at the 30th of the month. How would we copy the 15th of the month batch (Payroll-15) so that we would not have to enter the JE over again? Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer If it is an entry and you know the entry number, just go to General entry and select Copy - you will be able to select the entry to copy If you want an entire batch of entries to "repeat" Set up a recurring batch, then do the entry. You will be able to edit before postin...

Copying a worksheet into the same workbook
Hi, and thanks in advane for the help! I would like to know how to copy an existing worksheet and automatically rename it from a cell within that sheet into the same workbook. I have searched but not found what I want to do. I think it has to do with the newsheet event but not sure how to do it. Mike Try this for the activesheet with the sheet name in B3 Sub test() ActiveSheet.Copy after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) On Error Resume Next ActiveSheet.Name = Range("B3").Value On Error GoTo 0 End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Michael&...

Copying table
How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the formatting? Mark daro wrote: > How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the > formatting? You may have better luck pasting into Word and then copying and pasting into Excel. daro wrote on 3/4/2011 : > How to paste a table with the Thunderbird mail to excel to keep the > formatting? > > Mark You could save it as a plain text file then import it into Excel as External Data. -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic....

Evaluate a Range
I would like to create a formula that looks at a range with a specified criterion and when it finds the first entry in that range that meets that criterion returns the position of that data in the range. For example, given the following data beginning in A1 and extending to D1: 5,7 ,8,11 I would like to create a formula that looks for a value greater than 10 in that range and then returns the number 4 to signify that it is the fourth entry in that range. Thanks as always for your help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: Array enter (CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RET...

Why can't I use my copy and cut functions
My copy and cut functions seem to be frozen, when I try to use them the only choice I'm given is to paste Does copy and cut work if you start Word in Safe mode (hold Ctrl as you start the application, and when asked about Safe mode, click Yes)? If so, that indicates a problem with an add-in, with a macro in the Normal template or with the Data key in the registry. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "ujahi@hotmail.com" <ujahi@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A14D471F-73D4-4ED4-87D3-5722DED64655@microsoft.com... > My cop...

Selecting Rows for Copying
Hi, I've been happily using a macro that has been copying and pasting data for me. However, I have recently encountered an issue where the sheets I am copying my data from have merged cells. As far as I can tell, Selection.Rows.Count will not work as desired when some columns are merged, but others are not. Basically it is counting what may be 100 rows of data as one row, due to the cell merging. ' select all lines except title Selection.Offset(1, 0).Resize(Selection.Rows.Count - 1).Select Is there another way to select all of the data, excluding the header row, whe...

Copy An Apointment
Here is some script I worked hard on with Microsoft. Since it works real well, I thought I would share. It could easily be recycled for other windows. This is a method to copy an appointment: In the ISV.Config File Add: =================================================== <Entity name="appointment"> <ToolBar ValidForCreate="1" ValidForUpdate="1"> <Button Title="" ToolTip="Copy this appointment to a new apppointment" Icon="/_imgs/ico_16_merge.gif" JavaScript=" var date_now = new Date; //Convert...

Copying toolbars from one profile to another
Excel 2002 I have copied the toolbar files from one profile to another and it doesn't seem to have the right icons. But when I load the Excel10 file from the new profile's directory it works. How can I set it up to use this new profile? Thanks in advance. ...

Copy paste error
paste option is disable when ever I paste excel document to a newly opened word file. How can i solve this issue Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Compressed Ink for Tablet PC and Windows XP http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/19098f32-1011-4131-9e55-48e1700cf5a9/compressed-ink-for-tablet.aspx ganeson r, Have you tried first inserting a table in your word document then pasting the excel file into the table? hth "ganeson r" wrote: > paste option is disable when ever I paste excel document to a newly opened word file. How can ...

Quick Links Copy
Is there any way to copy Quick Links from one GP 10 user to another? Rich, I assume by "quick links" you are referring to the items on the user's Shortcut Bar. If this is correct, you can run the following query: INSERT INTO [DYNAMICS].[dbo].[SY01990] ([ScbGroupType] ,[ScbOwnerID] ,[ScbNodeID] ,[ScbParentNodeID] ,[ScbShortcutType] ,[ScbSubType] ,[ScbDisplayName] ,[ScbShortcutKey] ,[ScbTargetStringOne] ,[ScbTargetStringTwo] ,[ScbTargetStringThree] ...

Contract Meter Monthwise Free Copies
Dear All, We are facing some problems on how to make GP Contract Meter reading to give Free Copies Monthly on a contract. Below is the example we want from the system: ----------------------------------------- ContractNo: 0000001 Contract/Billing Period(prepaid): Jan-01-2008 To Dec-31-2008, Billing Cycle: Monthly Item/Equipment No: KMMC00001/ PC0123456789, US$120.00 Meters: Base = 0, Overage1 = 100 Charge1 = 0.000000 Overage2 = 999999 Charge1 = 0.039000 First Invoice amount = $ 10 Meter Post Reading = 450 First 100 = 0 remain = 350 (450 - 100) Meter charges = 3...

exmerge copy mailboxes too? #2
When you use exmerge to transfer to another server, does exmerge export and import the mailboxs too, or do you have to do a directoy export and import? "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When you use exmerge to transfer to another server, does >exmerge export and import the mailboxs too, or do you have >to do a directoy export and import? ExMerge doesn't do anything with directories. The mailbox information must exist in the directory before ExMerge can do anything. IIRC, you must send a message to the new mailbox before you run ExMerge so...

Unable to copy/paste from emails after Service pack 2 install
I installed the Office Service Pack 2 last night. I have Windows XP and Office 2003. Since then I can no longer copy and paste emails to Publisher or WORD. I uninstalled Office 2003 (Home Edition) and reinstalled, but that didn't help. Anyone else having this problem and a remedy? I think new Service Packs are somewhat like new cars...you must give them several months for the manufacturer to get the kinks out before you foolishly jump in and believe it's a good thing to have. Thanks! ...

Automatic backup copy
Is there an automatic backup copy functionality in excel? I know there is an automatic recovery feature, but I can't find an auto backup. I'm looking for a function, like in word, that automatically creates a backup copy of your file. Craig File>Save as...>Tools (At top of save as dialog)>general options...Always create back-up -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "craigq" <craigq@seanet.com> wrote in message news:1105727341.080920.26720@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Is there an a...

copy/pasting
I run pub 07 on two different computers to do a church bulletin. When I copy and paste from emails or Word for one everything goes fine, but to the other computer and Pub program it copies then pastes them in its own text box for each paragraph I copy. So I set one text box in Pub, copy and paste an email with 3 paragraphs for example and in the text box I have created in Pub, I get 3 new text boxes within the one I created. Then a box appears to the right that gives me two options: 1. "Keep Source Formatting" 2. "Keep Text Only --- and I have to choose, is there a ...

Shadow Copy issues
Shadow copy's are configured to run on my SBS 2003 but don't appear to be working unless a manual "Create Now" is activated on the Properties / Shadow Copies tab of the volume. There is only one partition on this server. any one any ideas? thanks, Delete and recreate the schedule under settings. They should show up as scheduled tasks with the name like "ShadowCopyVolume{xxxxxxx}". Unfortunately with only one volume you have to shadow databases and OS files - not ideal. That is why you should keep the users data on a separate volume so you ca...

Why does excel create a copy of the worksheet i open
When I open my worksheet named cardlist.xls, excel opens that file but then calls is cardlist:1 and then creates a copy cardlist:2, but when I save it only saves as the original file name... what causes this? You have more than one window open for the workbook. Close one of the windows. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Renee" <Renee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:373773C0-10B0-497A-9E48-531D81BA9C33@microsoft.com... > When I open my worksheet named cardlist.xls, excel opens tha...