Embedded Barcode Items Receiving

Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on
embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is
reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist.

Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish?
0
Roxanne (71)
8/25/2008 8:48:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Select an e-mail item
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to select an e-mail item with the Outlook API (or Windows API). I'm looking for EITHER one of the following: - Select an item based on mouse position - Select an item when right-clicked, without showing the context menu - Select an item when control+right clicked. Right now I have some code that shows my menu: If wMsg = WM_RBUTTONDOWN Then If wParam = (MK_CONTROL Or MK_RBUTTON) Then GetCursorPos MousePos XPMenu.ShowMenu MousePos.x, MousePos.y Exit Function End If End If XPMenu being a class that I...

can't create item
can't create item, when i hit a link to e mail on a internet explorer . i get the error mesge .cant create item ...

How to use Integration Manager for sales items with custom options
I would like to use Integeration Manager to pull e-commerce customers and orders into GP. We have some items which can have custom options. GP sales entry handles this, but can Integration Manager? As an example, let's say we had an item that was a bike - and an item option was for a regular bell, or a loud bell. Using GP sales entry, we would use the Configurator for a bike line item, and from there select the "regular" or "loud" bell. I've looked through all of the "sales" fields in IM, and I don't know how to set line item level options. Any...

Need OL2K Macro Help
Using OL2K. Have a rule that moves items from the Sent Items Folder to "Personal Folders / MySentItems" folder. Once there, the messages are marked as unread and I understand that's how Outlook works. I've tried MarkRead from slipstick.com, but that fires at the wrong time within the rule and messages are still marked as unread. I'm not a VB programmer, but I'm sure a macro would do the trick. Anyone have code for this??? Much appreciated, thanks. Try to use UniSent application: http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.html instead. Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software...

Extracting embedded photos
Not sure this is a conversion issue, but don't know where to post it. Before I learned the hard way, I embedded photos in a database, linked to another database for display. I've reached the database size limit and realize I should have linked the photos instead. (original photos not available) Any ideas on a process to run thru the embedded photos and convert them back to original jpg - the manual process is too massive an effort. Thanks See http://www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:18:01 -0700, bigitch <bigitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Not ...

How to programmatically(c#) add new Send/Receive group in Outlook
Hi All I want to programmatically Add new Send/Receive group in Outlook and modify the setting for existing groups. Thanks in advance Better ask the developers down the hall in a relevant outlook.program_* newsgroup. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Stop method of Sync object is not workin" <StopmethodofSyncobjectisnotworkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

embedded database
We are developing software applications for Insurance agents that will reside on their laptops and desktops. We are looking for recommendation on which client side embedded database to use in our application. I was wondering if anyone knows what Intuit uses in their product or what Microsoft uses for MS Money. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Paul Money uses MSISAM. Little is known about this--it apparently is a closed-up version of the Jet database used by MS Access. "P Gupta" <pkgupta@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:qd7qc.318$eQ3.177@newss...

Repeats receiving previouslly received emails
How do I stop receiving previousl received emails? "MWC" <MWC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A303675B-2D98-4E4B-9FAE-087A829B2F5D@microsoft.com... > How do I stop receiving previousl received emails? See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

embedded manifest
How can modify the embedded manifet for MFC Standard DLL and MFC Application to set: <requestedExecutionLevel level="asInvoker|highestAvailable|requireAdministrator" uiAccess="true|false"/> Hi Don ...

Indexing items from a pick list
I have a pick list which is sorted in alphabetic order. Is there a way that when the pick list seleted, I can say enter D and it automatically displays items within the pick list that starts with a D. Any help would be appreciated. That is what a combobox does. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Pank Mehta" <PankMehta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ACC97602-C1A0-4F20-AC27-A1CBD59094D9@microsoft.com... > I have a pick list which is sorted in alphabetic order. > > Is there a way that when the pick list selete...

Why is it that the photos I insert are Embedded?
I used to be able to "Insert Picture From File" and actually see my photo. Now when I perform the same action I can resize my photo but but I cannot see it!? The Graphics Manager Task pane show all my inserts (photos & clip art alike) are embedded. I do not want them embedded. How can I stop them from being embedded?....I don't know why this is happening, it never used to...could some update have caused this? I use Publisher 3003. THANKS FOR ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER! Teresa K wrote: > I used to be able to "Insert Picture From File" and actually see my ...

Wont send receive without hitting the button
It seems as if outlook isn't sending receiving automatically although it is set up to do so every few minutes. Once i hit send receive the messages come flowing in. I tried to uncheck the box, close outlook and reboot and then recheck the box, however that hasn't helped. anyone have any suggestions? Well for starters I'd suggest posting your Outlook version, mail account type, connection type and automatic polling settings so we'd have something to go on. You gave us nothing. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Mark items as read when deleted
I have read many posts here asking how to mark an item as read when you move it to the deleted items folder but no answer. There are times, when you get into work in the morning etc, that you look through your inbox and delete all the obvious spam (you can see which is spam and which isnt by the sender and/or subject) without having to read it. There are times when an email is deleted by mistake, which isnt spam. For this reason, I like to keep all the email I delete for a number of weeks before they are deleted proper. However, I, like so many others, do not like to look at a folder which s...

Item is not discountable at POS problem
I have a lot of items that are normally not discountable at the POS, so they have the "item is not discountable at POS" box checked which works great, but every ones in a while I need to discount these product anyway (due to a damaged product or something like that). How can I accomplish this? I thought checking this box would keep the product only from being discounted due to a (selected) Customer discount as stated in the manual (quote). Item is not discountable at the POS: If selected, the sale price cannot be marked down due to customer discounts. Any work arounds or sugg...

Gray out a CListCtrl item?
I noticed while writing a handler for the NM_CUSTOMDRAW notification for a CListCtrl that the NVLMCUSTOMDRAW structure passed to the handler contains an NMCUSTOMDRAW struction, which contains a member variable uItemState. Possible settings for this state include CDIS_GRAYED and CDIS_DISABLED, both of which sound a lot like what I'd like to do to the state of some of my items (in Icon View). Is there any way to set a CListCtrl item's state to be disabled or grayed? I'm currently setting the state to LVIS_CUT and the text color to gray to represent a disabled item, w...

Embedding a CRichEditView in a CDialogBar
Anyone ever done this successfully before. I create the dialog with a richeditview using the resource editor VC6 and VC2003. Program compiles and links okay, program exits when it fails to create the dialog bar. Regards, Josh I think you need to call AfxInitRichEdit/AfxInitRichEdit2. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Josh Washington" <joshwashington@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:c8ZVb.49861$Wa.16696@news-server.bigpond.net.au... | Anyone ever done this successfully before. | I create the dialog with a richeditview using the resource editor VC6 and | V...

Is it possible to have different send/receive patterns at different times?
Basically, here's what I want to happen. >From 8-5 or so, Outlook downloads my e-mail automatically with Send/Receive. At 5 or 5:30, when I leave the office, Outlook stops, and I can check my e-mail through our web interface. The simple approach is to just close Outlook, but I tend to forget to do that. So is there a way to set it, either with or without an add-in? Justin <jmeyer@incrementaladvantage.com> wrote: > Basically, here's what I want to happen. >> From 8-5 or so, Outlook downloads my e-mail automatically with > Send/Receive. At 5 or 5:30, when I le...

SQL for Checking off Item is Available on the Website
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has an SQL out there to run so that a check mark will be placed on all my inventory items for "Item is Available on the Website. It's located on the Options Tab. Right now, I'm creating very large matrix items where 150 to 200 items are being created due to Dimensions and right now I have to go into each item click on Options Tab and place a check mark in that box. It's quite time consuming to do this one by one. Would anyone have any suggestions or help. I did a search of database but didn't come up with anything. Thank you!...

Force monospace (barcode font)?
I have a barcode font that needs to be monospace. In other words, when I use it in notepad.exe and print, it scans fine. When I use it and print in Publisher, it doesn't. Someone told me that was because Publisher (and Word) automatically proportionally space, which ruins the enc oding. (To find the font I'm using, google "free three of nine font".) Can anyone think of a way around this? Thanks in advance. Craig Wilson, Fairfield, CA (school librarian) Gilfner wrote: > I have a barcode font that needs to be monospace. In other words, when I use > it in notepad....

Can send but can't receive on 2 machines
After furious head scratching, and some new language Rob asked: Two machines Both XP Home SP2 #1 OL 2003 #2 OL 2007 Beta2 I recently moved my domain to go daddy from a local place. I am able to get my emails (mine and my wife) on two machines at my office. However I am not able to pull my mail in on my home machines. I can send from them but not receive. I have the same issue on both machines and on OL 2003 & 2007 and OE6 Below is an error report, I found these definitions on support.micr... There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: ...

Embeded Links
I have embedded links in some files, but there are no names in the worksheet or formulas which are linked to other workbooks. Does anyone have a method of deleting these 'ghost' links. Hi try the following add-in to find/delete links: http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0beb01c46e83$c3cc8c30$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have embedded links in some files, but there are no > names in the worksheet or formulas which are linked to...

receiving mails twice
I am using office XP on my pc. Whenever i start my outlook t see messages i receive each message twice.i dont know whether the prob is from server side or client side.. we use exchange 5.5 server... please help ...

Matrix Item Quanity
Hi When we add an item in to POS from Matrix selection window, the default quantity displayed in to the POS is different. Even the same items in one Matrix are also different. But the same item add directly by entering the lookup code, the quantity displayed is one. Is any setting is available in configuration screen in SOM, or any thing need to configure in Matrix item property. In both cases the quantity should be displayed will be one. Is any one have any simlar situation arise please send the details Thanks in advance. Deepu Paul ...

Outlook receiving
I have been ill and not checked mail for a week. I have over 150 new mail waiting and when it starts retrieving it goes to 73 or 74 and I get an error message that my connection has been unexpectedly terminated. I try to receive again and I get the same 73 or 74 and get the same message again. How can I bypass the one message that deems to get hung up and retrieve the rest after it. Please Help!!! There may be a message with a questionable attachment that outlook is refusing to download. You'll have to go into hotmail the old fashion way. :( Oh, I am assuming you are using ...

set up outlook 2000- To receive/send internet mail
RE: HOME USE- NOTEBOOK How to set up the outlook 2000, i.e. pop3/smtp to receive and send email from my internet mail (....@yahoo.com) Please provide the step by step procedures to configure,i.e. the necessary fields and inforamtion that need to be entered in outlook 2000. I tried a few times, but seems it not working!!! My ISP is "STARHUB". YAHOO SERVER: pop3 ( pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp ( smtp.mail.yahoo.com) Thanks alot. Abideen Assuming you are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode, start here for instructions: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...