Emax Pole Display

Where can I get OPOS drivers for the Emax Ultimate Serial
Pole Display?  The Emaxintl.com web site seems to be
unavailable and calls to the company in CA go
unanswered.  Does anyone know how to get this line
display to work?  I've tried the RMS provided drivers to
no avail.  Thank you
0
anonymous (74719)
7/9/2004 1:32:56 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Comments Display
Hello all, I have a worksheet with several columns all of which fit into the immediate window without having to scroll left or right. In the far right column I inserted a comment but when I scroll over the comment it appears out of view, I have to scroll right to read it. Is there anyway to force a comment to appear in a certain area on the screen, or just within view of the immediate window so I don't have to scroll to read it? Thanks in advance. -S Hi, Comments always display to the right of the cell they are in. So you will need to add the comment to a cell further to the ...

Weight display (LB & OZ)
Hi, Hope somone can help. I am looking for a way of displaying weight (LB & OZ) but have so far been unable to find anything. I am currently using this method to display 9LB and 5OZ 9 5/16 I would ideally like it to read 9.5 but as i said I have had no luck in finding a way. Thanks in advance for your help. Andrew What you are asking for would seem to be impossible. How would 9 lbs 10 oz be displayed? How would we know that 9.1 and 9.10 are not the same? If the cell A1 displays 9.5 and B1 has =2*A1 how is Excel to know the answer is 18.10. You could have a 'helper' column fo...

Image display bug finally fixed in IE8?
I haven't installed IE8 yet, so I'd like to know if the notorious image display bug all previous IE versions are affected by has been finally fixed. The bug occurs when loading websites that contain many images, often IE will fail to display some of them. The images are online, it's just an IE bug. I kind of solved this issue by writing an jscript that I insert in all webpages I visit by means of Proxomitron (that's an web-filtering proxy). The script checks all images on the page after IE finishes loading the page and if the image size <0 (means not loaded) it at...

OPOS Drivers for Emax Pole Display
Does anyone know where to get OPOS drivers for Emax Universal Pole Display # AN010400-000NEC? Thanks. Zach If you have the serial version, you can use the one included in RMS. Mine is working. At least the setup seemed to work. "Zach" wrote: > Does anyone know where to get OPOS drivers for Emax Universal Pole Display # > AN010400-000NEC? > > Thanks. > Zach > > > ...

List or Edit Box int display ?
Could anyone briefly describe how to display integers in a List Box or Edit Box. I am just writing an example program to output the results of adding 1 or 2 to a number and displaying this result. And there should be more than one of these results on each line (at least five), then a new line would be started. And this will continue line by line until it would necessary to use the scroll. A simple explanation and any code of this would really be appreciated. You can use CString::Format() to convert them to strings before adding them to the ListBox. Tom "cdg" <any...

display wrapped text
Worksheet is cutting off portion of wrapped text, even when I use autofit. I can manually expand each row, but should I have to? I am looking for a solution to this problem also. I am entering long text entries in a large cell with wrapping turned on. After X charachters, the wrapping stops in the display and enlarging the cell height does nothing to help the situation. I can enter hard line feeds (alt+enter) at the end of each line, but that is a pain. Any solutions or suggestions? The only other way around this is to use a text box, but then again that is a pain. -- drhayes ------...

Displaying of Required Fields
Hello, With Dynamics GP, I had gone into the user preferences and changed the display of my required fields, worked great. Then, because I had some issues with other things, I decided to do a complete re-install, so the required fields just went back to normal text. I again went into user preferences and changed the display of the required fields to black font...bolded...and when I hit apply, that is how it shows in the user preferences display preview window. However, in GP, all the required fields are just plain black font. Anyone ever have this problem or know of a f...

Need help on Net Display
I like to know If I can use regular monitor for net display or I have buy some special kind of monitor Nope 15 " flat panel display works great "Gill" <Gill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C6E2F3B-340C-4684-888A-518FB5D80EBF@microsoft.com... >I like to know If I can use regular monitor for net display or I have buy > some special kind of monitor Thank you Is there any brand name or I can buy any 15' flat panel "rick" wrote: > Nope 15 " flat panel display works great > > "Gill" <Gill@discussions.m...

display columns alphabetically
Columns used to display alphabetically left to right. It changed to now displaying numerically left to right. How do I change back to alphabetically? Go to Tools|Options and then in the General tab, uncheck R1C1 reference style. -- NBVC Where there is a will there are many ways. 'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=136818 Perfect, thanks for easing my f...

Data displayed that is not equal to FALSE in a row
In row 1 cells A1-D1 contain formulas (IF/AND statements). In cell E1 I want whatever word that is not equal to “FALSE” to be displayed. A B C D E 1 FALSE FALSE Under FALSE Under The words can appear in any of cells A-D in each row as below. A B C D E 1 FALSE FALSE Under FALSE Under 2 FALSE On FALSE FALSE On 3 Over FALSE FALSE FALSE Over 4 FALSE FALSE FALSE On On Thank you in advance for your help. =SUBSTITUTE(A1&B1&C1&D1,FALSE,"") -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 Thanks Gary. That works great! "Gary'...

input data ina pop up form then display onto mai form
Hi I have a subform with transactions on, and can input data directly onto the subform such as the transaction date and amount. I was wandering how you can create a pop up form where you enter the data for the transaction date and amount and automatically displays the information onto the subform. I know how to create the pop up form with the neccessary fields, but i'm not sure how you make the inputted data display on the subform. Thanks in Advance Dosima ...

Word Wrap does not seem to display properly
I have an excel spread sheet that on one particular computer does not display a cell properly. In one cell there is long series of words that would normally word wrap to more than one line. What is happening is the text is shrinking so small that you can not see the text and stays on one line, although the cell gets taller to acomodate the wrapped lines. I have tried many things to fix this problem such as turning off the word wrap feature and this fixes the shrinking part but the data in the cell disapears under the data in the next cell. I have updated the video display drivers and have ...

Pole Display does not update with Multiple Tenders
Hi all, I've searched the board and can't seem to find any hints for resolving for this one. When we tender a transaction the total shows up on the pole display just as it should. If the customer pays part of the total in cash the pole should let them know the remainder, am I right? As it stands now it just displays the total continually. This is primarily a problem as we have a tender set up for "Manufacturer's Coupons" that we use to apply discounts outside our system. Still, I would think that a running total should be available to the customer regardless of wha...

owa logout show the page cannot be display
The event 36 was triggered when Outlook Web Access (2003) users clicked the "Log Off" shortcut. The OWA user would receive the following message when logging off: "The page cannot be displayed. I try to search on google, some of newsgroup report follow microsoft article Q318239 can fix the issue. but this article can not found on support.microsoft.com. anyone have experience about event 36 OWA logout issue. Please help ...

Outlook Web Access...only can display unread messages in "Inbox"
Hello I can only read unread messages in my "Inbox". I have about 165 messages total in the "Inbox". I have many subfolders with some folders that are over 1000+ messages and I can display all messages I am up to date on all updates. I am running IE 6.0.2800.1106 Please advise Thanks Lynn Pennington ...

Display year only in a form field
Hi, How can I display only the current year as defailt text in a form text field? Thanks -- Traa Dy Liooar Jock Please ignore - have figured it out. Cheers, -- Traa Dy Liooar Jock "Jock" wrote: > Hi, > How can I display only the current year as defailt text in a form text field? > Thanks > -- > Traa Dy Liooar > > Jock ...

POS 2009
Dear i'm struggling to get the Pole display to work with the POS 2009. I have already installed the OPOS drivers as well as the supplier VFD drivers and from the supplier tet tool the Pole display works fine. The device has been configured on COM1 and was detected on log on by POS 2009. Once you log on where it should display your custom message (set in the Line Preset Messages) it displays "Register Closed" Please advise Cedric Cedric, Were you able to get the pole display to work for POS 2009? Thanks "Cedric" wrote: > Dear > i'm struggling t...

How do i display this??
I have a timesheet that worked let me use. It is kinda neat how its set up. It says "Page 1" in gray letters on the worksheet. It takes up several cells, but it occupies NONE of the cells. Also, it does not show when you print. They have also blocked off only the cells that you need to see, and all the others in the worksheet are dark. How do you display the "Page 1" in the cell like that? -- Jason Texas A&M University Class of 2002 Hi Jason Try View/Page Break View HTH Michael "news.houston.rr.com" wrote: > I have a timesheet that worke...

Displaying XML in an .aspx page
I am trying to create an xml page on the fly using asp.net with vb. I am currently reading data from my database into a dataset and then using the xmlwriter() to output it to the clients screen. But.............. i want to be able to edit the content which comes out, i have to add some exta nodes which are static in between the database records. So i have created a loop which reads through the database and outputs the records. however i have tried to output it using response.write(database record) this outputs the data but does not display correctly in the browser. when viewing the source cod...

Option Group Value won't display in Query when code is executed
Hello, I have an option group stored on a form with 4 choices and am just trying to usethe value selected in the option group within a query. Simple enough, I can get the query to work just fine, displaying information based on the choice made with the option until I execute the query from code. Then it seems that the option group value is not available or is ignored and does not work. What I'm noticing is that if I pause the code at the point where the query is suppose to run and execute the query manually, no information is displayed (option group value shows blank). Howeve...

can a column for 2 different words and display a number based on how many are found
This should be a very easy thing to do, but I can�t figure it out. Please Help. Thanks! I am trying to scan a column for 2 different words and display a numbe based on how many are found. Example: If the words �Completed� and �N/A� are found within a column as liste below. I want to create a formula that will display the number 5 because those words are found 5 times within that column. Completed Completed Completed N/A Complete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: =COUNTIF(A:A,"Completed")+COUNTIF(A:A,"N/A") for column A Regards Trevor ...

OWA Three logins/The Folder can't be displayed
I have an OWA problem where, when any account access OWA, they get three login prompts. The email does display in the background but any changing the viewed folder results in those three login prompts again. An attempt to delete a message results in those three prompts and then the user gets a popup "Some items can't be deleted. They were either moved, already deleted, or access was denied." Then the inbox no longer displays any messages, instead showing "The folder can't be displayed. You don't have permission to perform this action." Closing and reop...

Query Not Displaying All Records
I have a query that will not display records from fields that aren't required but are related to a parent table. For example: The "TitleID" field relates to the "Title" table's primary key. This field is optional and if a user selects nothing than the default value is zero. However, with referential intregy deselected the form accepts the zero but when I run a query it will not report the record back to me. When I go into my table I can see it but when I run the query I can't. I've also manually gone into the table and changed the foreign ID to 1...

how can I display a custom error prompt?
I have a form that has required fields... How can I display a message that says something like, "You must enter a city, state and zip code"? I'm not much of a coder, but if someone can give me an example, I can usually figure it out.... Thanks in advance! Kelvin Hi The basics are that you can display a message box on many events (on even non-events) on a form, like this MsgBox "Some message here", vbOKOnly, "Message title" So if you ant to display the message after controlABC on a form has lost the focus you can use something like Private Sub co...

Displaying controls for different monitor display format settings
Hi, I want to display a CButton (o_Verwijderen) control at the left bottom of my form for all display formats. I have : void CTBURView::OnInitialUpdate() { CFormView::OnInitialUpdate(); ShowWindow(SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED); long x,y; x = ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXSCREEN); y = ::GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYSCREEN); CRect o_Rect; o_Verwijderen.GetClientRect(o_Rect); o_Verwijderen.MoveWindow(10,(int)(y*0.81),o_Rect.Width (),o_Rect.Height ()); This works only for the highest display format setting 1280x1024 and for 1280x960 but for lower settings the button moves of screen. How do display my but...