Email Statements

Would it not be a good idea to have the function available to e-mail customer
statements as well/print statements from the close billing cycle, as a built
in function.  Obviousley there are work arounds and im sure 3rd party add-ons
but in this day and age off email - ecommerce....

Your thoughts are appreciated.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e606243-04ed-48c2-bbd3-b36f7b55e6a7&dg=microsoft.public.pos
0
RJA (4)
7/12/2007 3:10:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Agreed. However, my solution is pretty straightforward... Just print to a
pdf. Install a free PDF writer if you do not have Adobe Acrobat.

It's real easy to extract a page and email to a customer.

On that note, I'd still like to be able to do it natively from RMS...

"RJA" <RJA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Would it not be a good idea to have the function available to e-mail
> customer
> statements as well/print statements from the close billing cycle, as a
> built
> in function.  Obviousley there are work arounds and im sure 3rd party
> add-ons
> but in this day and age off email - ecommerce....
>
> Your thoughts are appreciated.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e606243-04ed-48c2-bbd3-b36f7b55e6a7&dg=microsoft.public.pos

I use cutePDF the problem is that the statements are not printed individually
so you have to select each customer account, print to PDF, save the PDF, go
to your email, find the PDF and send it. RMS stores customer email it should
allow you to mass mail the statements fax blasting would be nice too.

"Jason" wrote:

> Agreed. However, my solution is pretty straightforward... Just print to a
> pdf. Install a free PDF writer if you do not have Adobe Acrobat.
>
> It's real easy to extract a page and email to a customer.
>
> On that note, I'd still like to be able to do it natively from RMS...
>
> "RJA" <RJA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Would it not be a good idea to have the function available to e-mail
> > customer
> > statements as well/print statements from the close billing cycle, as a
> > built
> > in function.  Obviousley there are work arounds and im sure 3rd party
> > add-ons
> > but in this day and age off email - ecommerce....
> >
> > Your thoughts are appreciated.
> >
> > ----------------
> > this
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e606243-04ed-48c2-bbd3-b36f7b55e6a7&dg=microsoft.public.pos

Aliases not receiving email
Client is using Exchange 2003 and we recently added several email aliases. MX records are all correct, email goes to the default email address as defined within in Exchange System Manager, but not to other aliases assigned to that user. We are getting the error message: server respnose: 550 <user@domain.com> No such user her in). The domains are all different: user1@domain1.com; user1@domain2.com, etc... Any suggestions? On 19 Jul 2006 10:02:53 -0700, staceman3@hotmail.com wrote: >Client is using Exchange 2003 and we recently added several email >aliases. MX records are all...

SMTP log
can i check the log if the email was sent out by my server based on which user credential in a certain time? thank you! On Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:37:26 +0800, "John" <john@ms> wrote: >can i check the log if the email was sent out by my server >based on which user credential in a certain time? > >thank you! > If you have logging enabled and you are indeed allowing users to relay through your SMTP service then yes, the log wi show username. Is the SMTP log going to create a log record for email in and out (I only use SMTP, no POP3) When i log the useranme, it sho...

Outlook 2000 can't find Word (email editor)
Just purchased a new computer with XP Home Edition OS. Also came a trial version of Office 2003. I already had Office Pro 2002 and installed it. I did not uninstall the trial version of 2003 first. The trial version is in an office 11 folder. The older version is in an office 10 folder. When I attempt to send an email through outlook 2000, a message pops up indicating that outlook can't find word so it will use the outlook editor. Can you help? Thanks, Martin I think Windows and Outlook are terribly confused about what's installed where. There is probably some registry...

if statement question #2
How do I do this using an if statement in excel? If the amount is from 15000-350000 then the tax is .23, if its extactly 350000 then its .15 What I really need to know if theres something similar to "to" in the if statement. For example 15000 to 350000 like in a c++ switch statement. -- SMAlvarez ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SMAlvarez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33287 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=531129 Assuming there isn't more to it than...

how can I place a letterhead on email message
I am trying to place my company logo on emails so that every new message has it automatically. I can do it by inserting each time but I would like to have it available each time I send a message "mercury group" <mercury group@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA40A07A-1855-4F09-BD1D-04AB0F710054@microsoft.com... >I am trying to place my company logo on emails so that every new message >has > it automatically. I can do it by inserting each time but I would like to > have > it available each time I send a message For starters, in Outlook, hit...

Recovering deleted emails
Can anyone help me recover some deleted emails? I emptied the trash and sent items then found out that they were needed by someone else. If you emptied your deleted items and sent, I don't believe there is a way to get them back unless you have a backup of the system. -Barb "Jamie" <james_w_m_black@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:2126201c459ee$751ba110$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can anyone help me recover some deleted emails? > I emptied the trash and sent items then found out that > they were needed by someone else. Exchange; Tools-> Recover Deleted Items......

Delay in receiving Email #2
We recently upgraded all of our workstations to Win XP w/SP2. They are running Office 2000 w/Outlook 2K. Since the upgrade I have several clients complaining that there is a delay of up to 15 minutes before they receive their incoming email. I have tested this and have proven this to be true. I can send an email to the person sitting next to me, it shows up in my sent items, meaning that it handed it off to the server. I can check the server and nothing appears in the queues. Has anyone experienced this before? Again they are using Outlook 2000 with XP Pro SP2. Do you have the lates...

Auto-forward email
I want to forward my work emails to my home account, but my understanding is I need to be logged on and have Outlook running 24/7 in order for the Out of Office Assistant to work. Is this true? Unfortunately, my machine is used by other users so I can't be logged on 24/7. Is there any way to setup my account on the Exchange Server (2003) to forward incoming emails to my home account? TIA! No, not true. When you've enabled the OoOA you can close Outlook and the forward rule will be processed unless the rule specifically says local only. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www....

how to clear automatic folder list when moving email messages

CRM integration with MOSS: tracking emails in CRM stored in a MOSS list
Hello, I have a question concerning integration of MOSS and CRM, and I would like to ask your opinions on best ways of doing it: In my company, we are currently using Exchange public folders to receive emails with attachments from clients. We are planning to deploy both CRM and MOSS in our organisation. However, we would like to make use of MOSS libraries to store emails (in the same way we're doing with Exchange public folders at the moment), but ALSO make use of CRM to tag these emails with a tracking ID. Question: Can we combine these features? If so, what would be the best pr...

Multiples of Same Email Addresses for a Contact
Somehow I have ended up with 2 - 4 of the same email address for every contact. When I enter a name in the To: line I get a box asking me to choose which of the email addresses I want to use. But, they are all the same. I have tried to locate the file with multiple entries, but when I open Contacts there is only on email listed. Where can I find the multiple entries and delete them? Thanks. That special list of contacts is known as the auto-complete feature. Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts. It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you&#...

file download problem from paf file in email, plus missing system.ini
hi, if alan edwards is out there anyplace please contact me for help. this is jennifer. shortly after you helped me last, my computer crashed completely. in leaving my email address posted under the discussion board, i got swen from letting my daughter use the computer while away. i had to carry it to the man who made the system(i am disabled), and he had to reload it all, and lost most everything, including your address. i am trying to either re-download a paf file which is a big geneology file, or open the copy on here under my documents. somehow, it still shows under my documents, but...

email #81
how do i set upt my microsoft outlook Manually. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, enlighten asked: | how do i set upt my microsoft outlook A few questions for you: - what version of Outlook? - what sort of mail account(s) are you trying to use? "enlighten" <enlighten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F38C20A1-58D8-46A3-A843-EA83EC1C65D2@microsoft.com... > how do i set upt my m...

Picture Manager: How do I email pictures with pix title and not n
I understand how to email pictures in Microsoft Picture Manager. I often like to have the pictures appear in the body of the email rather than as attachments. It makes for an easy quick read by the recipients. I also like to enter a title for the picture, e.g., "Tom and Sally swimming," which MSPM allows me to do. I want to enter each title once, on my file copy of the picture, and I want the email recipient(s) to see the same title without my having to re-type it. But when an email is created, MSPM automatically places the rather useless "name" of the pi...

How to properly route Internet bound email?
Assuming that you had 3 - Exchange 2003 BackEnd mail servers and you wanted to force all "Internet bound" email to semi-load balance through 2 - SPAM filtering SMTP boxes. How would you do this? Could you not set up a SMTP connector and then define the 2 SPAM filtering SMTP boxes as Smart Hosts [SPAM1],[SPAM2]? If so, what would you need to define as your required Bridgehead server? Thanks, Fred Fred: Do you have a front-end server? I would create an SMTP Connector on the front-end server; use the SMTP virtual servers on the front-end as the bridgehead. Then config...

emailing a publication
Trying to email a 50 page publication that has 31 pages of photos. Each time I try to email as an attachment windows shuts down. Should I condense first? If so how. I am a novice, so please be patient. -- Appreciate the help! pjnot wrote: > Trying to email a 50 page publication that has 31 pages of photos. > Each time I try to email as an attachment windows shuts down. Should > I condense first? If so how. I am a novice, so please be patient. =========================================== Two ideas...scroll down..... 1) The file in question is far too large for sending in e-ma...

when writing an IF statement what is the syntax for "Not Equal to. #2
what is the syntax for writing an If statement for NOT EQUAL TOO Use <> for not equal to. Example: =IF(A1<>32, "error",A1) "NEEDTOKNOW" wrote: > what is the syntax for writing an If statement for NOT EQUAL TOO ...

Duplicate Emails #34
When I send out an email the people I send it to will get the email twice. The first one they receive shows my Display Name and the email is fine. The second one shows it is from my email address but the email is corrupt. Bot are sent from the one account but everyone seems to get 2 copies. I am using Outlook 2003 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Carl Iced Tea <icedteas@cox.net> wrote: > When I send out an email the people I send it to will get the email > twice. > The first one they receive shows my Display Name and the email is > fine. > The second on...

Size of new (empty) email message is nearly 1mb
Hi all I'm using Outlook 2010 and suddently, for some reason, the size of a new email I create is nearly 1mb. This startedhappening on Wednesday morning (emails before that are very small), but I'm not sure what I've done (if anything) to cause this. Looking at the source of a sent email I can see that the stylesheet is HUGE, it contains a very long list of entries such as @list l0:level1 {mso-level-number-format:none; mso-level-suffix:none; mso-level-text:""; mso-level-tab-stop:0cm; mso-level-number-position:left; margin-left:0cm; text-i...

email disappeared
I am using Outlook Express. I just spent many hours writing a very important email. While writing it I saved it periodically to the "drafts" folder. When I was finally done with it, I clicked on "send." However, just as I clicked on send I realized that I hadn't specified any recipients and that I would be asked to do so. However, I wasn't asked to do so. Instead the email just VANISHED. It no longer exists in my "drafts" folder, nor in "inbox" "outbox" "sent items" or "deleted items." This is a very...

Forwarding email #10
I orginally posted this in the Outlook board, but didn't get responded and I am hoping someone here can help me out: Outlook 2003 SP2 - We found users with local admin rights can do the following but not users with no rights. Forward an email with attachments in HTML format, right click on one attachment and have full menu (Cut, Copy, Paste) While users with no rights do not have options to Cut, Copy or Paste. We already check persmission settings in this folder but no dice. C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK* We figure it must be a fold...

Duplicate emails #3
My outlook keeps downloading the same emails. I hit send and receive and outlook will download all my emails. Then when I hit it again, I get a new copy of all the emails. My wife and I are in different locations so I don't want to delete the emails from the server. When I use Outlook Express this does not happen. What can I do to fix it. On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:02:56 GMT,"Dagwood" <wesmarie@hotmail.com> penned this whopper in news:015201c35a0a$fe5c4ae0$a601280a@phx.gbl: > My outlook keeps downloading the same emails. I hit send > and receive and outloo...

Email going to SPAM when in Contacts
I receive emails from people that are in my Contacts that go straight to SPAM. When I 'Add to Contacts" again it tells me they are in my Contacts. How do I stop them from going to the SPAM Under Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Safe Senders, make sure there is a check in the box for "Also trust e-mail from my Windows Contacts". Also, make sure that neither the sender's email address or his domain is in the Blocked Senders list. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "bestlola" wrote in message =...

how do I export email addresses
Hi Could some please help me in a really simple way. I have tried to follow the online help but it just confused me even more. I have a excel database full of email addresses. How do I export them from excel into Outlook without having to set up each one separtly. As to do one at a time is very time consumming. Thank you Hi you have to save the Excel file as *.csv file. This then could be imported in Outlook -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Marina.Corrigan" <Marina.Corrigan@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CFA874EB-8BB4-45DA-BA49-E35FB8...

send email to a catogory of contacts
I have added a several contacts under the "Yellow Catagory" and named the catagory. Now I want to send an e-mail to these contacts. When I start a new e-mail to send, I don't see a way to select this catagory (from the address book) to send to these contacts. "mkjens" <mkjens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4569E9E-FC3E-4AEE-ABCE-E7BAE8DC49D7@microsoft.com... > I have added a several contacts under the "Yellow Catagory" and named the > catagory. Now I want to send an e-mail to these contacts. When I start a >...