EDC Verification #2

I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card
tendering and settlement is successful.  Upon installing EDC on another POS
station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error
326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator."  I have done this 3
times to no avail.  Any sggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you, Tom
0
TVhardware (20)
11/10/2005 8:30:09 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY
changes in SO Administrator.

Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting
http://www.tibercreek.com
glenn@tibercreek.com

"TV hardware" <TVhardware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card
> tendering and settlement is successful.  Upon installing EDC on another
> POS
> station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation
> Error
> 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator."  I have done this
> 3
> times to no avail.  Any sggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you, Tom

0
glenn9672 (1267)
11/10/2005 10:43:21 PM
Thanks for the successful solution!

"Glenn Adams [MVP - Retail Mgmt]" wrote:

> Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY
> changes in SO Administrator.

> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>
> "TV hardware" <TVhardware@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card
> > tendering and settlement is successful.  Upon installing EDC on another
> > POS
> > station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation
> > Error
> > 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator."  I have done this
> > 3
> > times to no avail.  Any sggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you, Tom

0
TVhardware (20)
11/11/2005 6:57:10 PM
Is this feature now available? and how recently?

"TV hardware" wrote:

> I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card
> tendering and settlement is successful.  Upon installing EDC on another POS
> station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error
> 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator."  I have done this 3
> times to no avail.  Any sggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you, Tom
0
PJS (7)
11/13/2005 4:46:03 AM
pjs,

Are you asking about EDC credit card processing?  If so, its been working
for about 1-1/2 years.  The only caveat is that you must use Vital as your
processor. Usually no biggie as they are largest.

--
*

"TV hardware" wrote:

> I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card
> tendering and settlement is successful.  Upon installing EDC on another
> POS
> station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation
> Error
> 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator."  I have done this
> 3
> times to no avail.  Any sggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you, Tom

0
spam3944 (2163)

sGXgiqmtME #2
Your Site Is Great!, http://www.worldusabilityday.org/en/users/fakecoachpurses Real fake coach purses, bcdsb, http://www.worldusabilityday.org/en/users/xanaxonlineovernightshipping Buy xanax online overnight shipping, 521, http://www.worldusabilityday.org/en/users/cheapcigarettes Dirt cheap cigarettes, vtag, http://www.worldusabilityday.org/en/users/coachpurses Discount coach purses, 8), http://www.worldusabilityday.org/en/users/replicadesignerhandbags replica designer handbags wholesale, 740573, ...

require card verification for returns
We have had many clients call with EDC settlement problems where the culprit turns out to be a delined or inaccurately entered card number on returns. I asked one of the payment processors if it was industry standard to not verify the card number/information before adding the transaction to the batch. I was told it was part of RMS's software design, how it handled returns posted to Credit Cards. If a card was verified before finalizing the transaction so the merchant and card holder knew something was amiss, that would save customers and partners time and frustration with the soft...

Exchange #2
I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange report that they have emailed muliple thousands of emails. I don't know how to disable the, what looks like spam, without disabling their accounts. Any ideas? "=?Utf-8?B?YnA=?=" <bp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3DCA88B8-8336-4363-BE14-333ED823DA8D@microsoft.com: > I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from > Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange > report that they have...

next check number #2
Somehow, when entering new withdrawl, the "next check number" is stuck on a long ago number. Anyone know how I can clear this and start at the actual next number? In microsoft.public.money, pat mc wrote: >Somehow, when entering new withdrawl, the "next check >number" is stuck on a long ago number. Anyone know how I >can clear this and start at the actual next number? Type it in. ...

EDC
I need script to delet old edc batch year 2005 to dec 2009 any help ? -- Tel: 209-559-6108 gill1@att.net This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0116_01CB3AF7.11A85A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Harjit, I=92m pretty sure you are supposed to keep all credit card info for 5 = =96 7 years per you r agreement with Visa/Mastercard. Jeff Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Migration #2
Hello all, I have all my clients on outlook 2002.We are in the process of Migration to Postfix. I would like to know whether its possible to migrate all the PST files to Postfix and if yes I would like to know how can it be done. Thanks in advance. Regards, Rajagopal Iyengar. IT manager. Better ask in a Postfix newsgroup. We are more into migrating to Outlook ;-) Anyway, see if you can export to a format that Postfix is able to import. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed...

resize prompt #2
Outlook 2003 How can I disable the pop-up prompt I get every time I want to send a photo in e-mail "Windows can resize the pictures you send in e-mail..." and the default is always set to "make pictures smaller" Is there at least a way to make the default "original size"? Thanks Dale ...

POS 2.0 upgrade from 1.0
We took pictures of 100's of inventory items and could see the pictures when we looked at the inventory items in POS 1.0. After upgrading to POS 2.0, pictures are still there in file manager in the proper "directory", but they are NOT linked to the inventory items. We did create the pictures with names that match the item numbers, so a carefully constructed SQL update might do the trick, but I wonder whether this is a bug? Can I get a sample SQL from anyone? (and instructions?) I have a lot of experience with SQL on mainframes, UNIX and Linux, but none on SQL server. ...

Excel Templates #2
I have created a template which is a sales receipt for our store. I want to know how I can use this template every time we have a sale, and I need the receipt to number itself (so each receipt has its own number). Is there a way to do this, and if so, how? Thank you very much. Create a "before print" event to change the number each time it is printed. "Jody Yaseen" <hwyjewelers@aol.com> wrote in message news:03b501c398e0$b41c36b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have created a template which is a sales receipt for > our store. I want to know how I can use this...

TASK #2
Hello experts, using Outlook '03... 2 Task questions: I often drag e-mail messages to my Task folder. When I do this, it double and triple spaces the paragraphs in the e-mail. Can I avoid this? Also (in Tasks), is there a way to check spelling as you type, much like in Mail (when Word is your editor). I know I can check spelling manually, but I like knowing while I type. Thoughts? Thanks, alex 1. Sorry - unable to reproduce this behavior. What is the message = format when you see this happen? 2. No. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep t...

1 Domain
I'm having a problem with OWA and can't figure this out. I have 1 domain with 2 email servers (1 in Texas, 1 in Alabama). For those using OWA with the SMTP connector (in Texas), they can use OWA fine. Those using the email server without the SMTP connector (in Alabama), they cannot login to OWA. I’ve got the 2 servers setup as Remote Bridgehead servers for one another. Internal email is working fine through Outlook and if I try to use OWA internally it works fine for both servers. Any ideas on what is going on? Mike OWA does not have anything to do with SMTP Connectors. Ca...

How to read LPBYTE binary data? #2
hi, I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. Packet structure Type Length String 6 (header) U16_TYPE 2 (sequence number) U16_TYPE 2 U16_TYPE 2 U8_TYPE The remaining Can anyone give me some idea? Thanks! Cheers, Chris Christopher wrote: > hi, > > I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the > packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. > > Packet structure > > Type Length > String 6 (header) > U16_TYPE 2 ...

trying to combine 2 columns of data to create one x axis in graph
I am trying to combine 2 columns of data to create on x axis (I have to create an Asthma peak flow chart and have 4 different times per day with figures - before & after), so each day has 4 lines. I need to show data and graph (if possible) on one sheet to take to the hospital. At the moment the column is too long to be readable in landscape (with graph) and I can't find a way to change orientation of graph to make it readable in portrait. Is anything possible (my dates are like 01 8, 01 12, 01 16, 01 20 etc. for every day in the month). Send me the file and I will fix ...

locking up #2
outlook downloads my email o.k. then locks up and wont let me read it. if I close outlook then restart it seems to work o.k. any ideas "Baz" <Baz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7B133C4-7B1F-48E3-B5F1-762EEA392AAD@microsoft.com... > outlook downloads my email o.k. then locks up and wont let me read it. if > I > close outlook then restart it seems to work o.k. any ideas Hi - This isn't giving us much to work with. When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this informatio...

Duplicated EDC Settlement and Multiple EDC Batch Numbers from the same Batch
We had a problem in RMS 2.0 with our EDC batch Settling twice on two different occasions last week. I know it's not possible to settle an EDC batch after it has been settled already in RMS 2.0 but it happened. Has anybody else experienced the same problem or could tell me how to avoid this from happening again? We do have a stable reliable and redundant Internet connections so I've ruled this out. Also when we settle the EDC batch (every night) I get several EDC Batch numbers within the same batch when looking at the EDC Report, even though our CC processor only shows one batch...

Publisher to PDF #2
Hi all. I have a publisher document which contains a number of graphs. When i convert it to PDF the labels on X axis of the graphs are blacked out. They are just Ariel font vertical text describing the values of the axis. I have tried Adobe 6 & 7 with all updates but there is no difference, making me believe it is a problem with publisher. Has anyone any ideas. Thanks Gerry Gerry graphs can be a mega pain. Whose fault - who knows. I have found the only safe guaranteed way is to convert the graphs to graphics and use the graphic. Gerry <Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com> was ...

Mailbox Manager Help #2
I'm wondering if I can get some help in configuring Mailbox Manager on Exchange 2003 SP2. My goal is to have any e-mail over 180 days moved to the System Cleanup Folders. Then have anything that was moved to the System Cleanup Folders deleted after 7 days. How is this properly implemented? I would like to run this every weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. you have to set a recipient policy Add a mailbox manager settings, and from there you can set the retentions peried you want "jhcumms" <jhcumms@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1168220988.792686.2819...

Settle EDC Batch Discover Cards
Just switched payment processors and was able to Settle EDC Batches. The second day however was not able to settle Discover card transactions get a "technical error" all other cards process fine. Any ideas? -- Bart M The best You should call your processor and ask for error and You can ask your processor to sattle the batch manuely. I think you mixed up with processor may be you ran transaction with old processor and You are trying to settle with new. It happened to me last month and even I settle the batch before I start with new procwssor and I ran one test transacti...

Automatic Settling of EDC batch
Microsoft, please integrate auto settling of EDC batches into RMS. This handy feature is available on almost every other credit card processing system in the world, and Microsoft should be able to implement this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Notification: Inbound Mail Failure #2
Hi All my Admin mailbox is filled up by a lot of these messages: NOTIFICATION: INBOUND MAIL FAILURE What setting should I change so that I do not get these messages inside the Admin Mailbox? Thank you!!! Theo You're set as the administrators mailbox for the organization ... set a rule to auto-delete them ... but figure out what's causing these (if you suspect they're unusually frequent). Or make someone else the admin mailbox. what's the full text of the message? D. "Theo Welles" <theo_welles@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ok21phM9DHA.2736@TK2MS...

Birthdays #2
I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. David G. Smith Blackcobra@cableone.net David G. Smith wrote: > I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as > timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday > takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end > of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. > > David G. Smith > Blackcobra@_____ Make sure your compu...

IF OR Statements #2
I have list of days of the week (Sunday - Saturday) and am looking t define them as weekday or weekend. I was wondering how to set up formula to identify this. I figure it is something like: IF = Saturday then =weekend IF = Monday then = weekday and so on. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =IF(OR(A1="Saturday",A1="Sunday"),"Weekend","Weekday") -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "donkey77 >" <<...

command button #2
I'm trying to link an Excel pivot table to an Access switchboard form using a command button (at the bottom of the pivot table worksheet) labeled "Return to Access." Can anyone help? If code is required, could you please include the syntax?. Thanks in advance. Mark in Chicago If you add a button with the code: ActiveWorkbook.Close you should return to the form in Access. However, this will cause a macro warning to appear as the PivotTable opens. It may be better to add a note to the worksheet, e.g. "To return to Access, choose File > Close & Return...

Extract part of a cell value #2
thank you, works great -- GazM ----------------------------------------------------------------------- GazMo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1461 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26247 ...

Rejected Batchs with EDC
We would like to allow for rejected batches (using EDC) to show what the cause was, error, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=85fbf172-70ed-462c-ae13-b123...