EDC batch missing

I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when
they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions
to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status
open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen.

Thanks
Dave
0
DCR (67)
3/14/2008 4:36:04 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Never mind. I'd fixed it by reindexing the database.
Dave

"DCR" wrote:

> I have a customer that is able to process credit card successfully, but when
> they go to settle the EDC batch under utilites menu. There is no transactions
> to settle. I am able to run EDC report and it shows those transactions status
> open, but obivous they're missing in settlement screen.
>
> Thanks
> Dave
0
DCR (67)

Columns Names are missing
Funny Problem CRM Dev Server = Win2000 CRM Production Server = Win2003 I Did Some Form Customization on the Dev server for Testing and user Approval for the Production server I add some new Schema Fields and added the fields to the Forms I than Exported it from the Dev Server. Imported it to the Production Server, did the Publishing and run iisreset ALL OK and great BUT When CRM users open CRM the Columns Names are missing And if I go in to System Customization No names in the Fields Appears And If I Want to ADD new Fields or Columns it gives Me an Error (IE Script E...

Missing Gridlines
Help again!! I cannot get my gridlines, to print upon the page :-{ I tick the box in tools etc, I'm really in a rage (grrrr) When I select print preview, or print a page to see the gridlines have all disappeared, will someone please help me? Howzat The option should be available through the page setup dialog, sheet tab - check the print gridlines box "kathleen syson" <k.syson@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:chvoun$54d$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Help again!! > > I cannot get my gridlines, to print upon the page :-{ > I tick the box in tools etc, I&#...

Search folder for contact email messages misses messages
I have set up search folders for specific individuals. These search folders seem to miss some emails. As criteria, I have used the contact as it appears in the dialog when setting up the folder, which uses my Outlook address book, and that misses some. I have used their email address, and that misses some. I have used there "Display as" name and that misses some. This was a problem for me in Outlook 2007, and continues to be so in Outlook 2010 (I am using the beta). Any ideas to address this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Rick ...

EDC
I need script to delet old edc batch year 2005 to dec 2009 any help ? -- Tel: 209-559-6108 gill1@att.net This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0116_01CB3AF7.11A85A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Harjit, I=92m pretty sure you are supposed to keep all credit card info for 5 = =96 7 years per you r agreement with Visa/Mastercard. Jeff Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Define batch closing time
Dear All, Is there away in RMS to Define batch closing time, i don't want the transactions for today to be counted for next day & also the batch closing time. Best Regards, -- Ibrahim Zubair ...

How to copy a missing font to publisher
I am missing the Antique Olive font in Publisher only. How do I get it back? That font was included with some HP products years ago, that is how I acquired my copy. Do you have the Antique Olive font in the font folder? If it is in the font folder it should be in Publisher's font list. Do you have a font manager? Might be it has lost its path. Aliases here http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/findafont/a/fontaliases_o.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Files "type" has been changed
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) We have 5 Mac users on our network and recently moved all of our files (PC and Mac) from one server to another. Now most, but not all of the documents have lost their file extensions and show up as an executable, i.e. document.doc is now document. The old server was 2003. The new server is 2008. With all due respect, wha does this have to do with Office? Surely it was the program that copied the files wrongly? Can you not just rename them, or debug the copy program? --rms www.rmschneider.com joycetheater@officeformac.com wrote...

Missing close [X]
I have a user with a greyed out X to close Excel. I have found information about deleting gwxl97.xls and *.xlb and restarting excel with /s. THis did not work. Do you know what is causing this? How can we get it fixed? Currently the user is running Excel 2000 SR-1 with Groupwise 5.5. Previously Excel 97 was installed. Hi; Check these: this situation may be the result of a macro. Or your workbook may be protected by a password. Have you tried everything suggested in the KB Article? The proper file to get rid of is gwxl97.XLA and it could reside in any of several spots. http://s...

Automatic Settling of EDC batch
Microsoft, please integrate auto settling of EDC batches into RMS. This handy feature is available on almost every other credit card processing system in the world, and Microsoft should be able to implement this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Payroll entry missing from bank reconciliation
We have set up MS-GP version 9. When preparing the bank reconciliation, the payroll posting entry goes to the G.L. but does not appear in the bank reconciliation report. Is there a step to enable this? I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything to have the information appear here. ...

Missing transactions?
In my Account List view, I see that there are "Transactions to read: 13" for my checking account. However, when I go to my checking account, there are no unread transactions! Note that I do have "View: All Transactions covering All Dates" selected as the view, so I would expect to see all of the transactions. I've been using MS Money for years, and this is the first time this problem has come up. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Thanks, DJ You could try deleting the statement from the account list, right click where it says 'X tr...

Duplicated EDC Settlement and Multiple EDC Batch Numbers from the same Batch
We had a problem in RMS 2.0 with our EDC batch Settling twice on two different occasions last week. I know it's not possible to settle an EDC batch after it has been settled already in RMS 2.0 but it happened. Has anybody else experienced the same problem or could tell me how to avoid this from happening again? We do have a stable reliable and redundant Internet connections so I've ruled this out. Also when we settle the EDC batch (every night) I get several EDC Batch numbers within the same batch when looking at the EDC Report, even though our CC processor only shows one batch...

Settle EDC Batch Discover Cards
Just switched payment processors and was able to Settle EDC Batches. The second day however was not able to settle Discover card transactions get a "technical error" all other cards process fine. Any ideas? -- Bart M The best You should call your processor and ask for error and You can ask your processor to sattle the batch manuely. I think you mixed up with processor may be you ran transaction with old processor and You are trying to settle with new. It happened to me last month and even I settle the batch before I start with new procwssor and I ran one test transacti...

Batch Could Not Be Deleted
GP 9.0., Sales batch entry, attempting to delete a batch and getting the message. "Some documents in this batch could not be deleted." The transactions no longer exist. How can I get rid of the batch? If you print a sales document you can not delete the document unless you edit the 'times printed' field in the table to 0 from 1. Maybe one of your documents in the batch has been printed. "CAVagrant" wrote: > GP 9.0., Sales batch entry, attempting to delete a batch and getting the > message. > > "Some documents in this batch could not be ...

Missing hours in PWA webpart My tasks
Hello, we use Project Server 2007, SP2 and we have the following problem: Our team members enter the hours on the PWA webpart My tasks, they save the hours and at the end of the week they submit them. When they open the webpart again it may occur that part of the data are missing. Not all hours are missing and not on all days, so they have instead of 7 hours per day only 4 or 3 for example. We can't reproduce it and the hours obviously don't get into the 'normal' database. The main striking points are that this problem concerns only some of the team member...

Rejected Batchs with EDC
We would like to allow for rejected batches (using EDC) to show what the cause was, error, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=85fbf172-70ed-462c-ae13-b123...

EDC Reports
Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without having to configure it for EDC? I need the accounting department and back office mangers to be able to look at and print these reports without them actually having to or needing to do any EDC processing. You could use the Tender Summary report (Reports | Misc | Tender Summary) to get credit card totals by type & register. Marc "Alex" <Alex@no.com> wrote in message news:edLaU8DUHHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to gain access to the EDC report(s) in SO Manager without >...

missing data codes
What code could I enter in a spreadsheet to acknowledge missing data such as an "*" or blank. When using the discriptive statistics function and error dispays for invalid nonnumeric data due to the asterics. ...

Recapture old batch exceptions
We had a glitch that resulted in several Amex transactions not settling with the rest of the batch. The glitch has been fixed, but when we settle, we do not seem to be recapturing the old Amex charges--any thoughts/help? Thanks, Ken The AmEx charges have likely resulted in a Technical Error. Did this issue happen on 1 location, or many? If it is on 1 location, you will need to do the following: 1. Determine if the transactions resulted in a Technical Error/Detailed Error by running the following report from SO Manager: Reports> Miscellaneous> Electronic Draft Capture -...

EDC batch grayed out
i finally got the credit card mag swipe to work but now i want to make sure it is actually sending data to the processor and getting approved. How can i do that? i would have though going to utility and edc batch would have given me a clue but its grayed out. so i cant select it.. i closed out and did a z report that didn't help..how will i batch out tonight? please help ...

batches not posting through g/l
We are having a problem with batches not posting through to the g/l. Posting under Tools/Setup are correctly set to post To the G/L and Through to G/L but PM, RM and PA batches are all being stopped at the g/l. The batches don't indicate that there are any errors. Initially, the process seemed to work fine. I had to turn the posting off to set up beginning balances and then turn it back on. Since then, the process stops at the g/l. What else do I need to check? Thanks for your help. BTW, is there some trick to seeing Great Plains help on the knowledge base? There doesn't s...

Deleting batches
I have instructions on how to delete batches from customer source. I have the instructions but I am a little confused!!!!????. It says to enter batch number to keep, for example if you want to delete batches 1-100 you enter 101 as the batch number to keep I have only 5 batches that I need deleted from HQ I don't really want to loose any of the other batches. For example I have batches 200-450 and I only want to delete batches 225, 228, and 330, does anyone know how to go about only deleting the batches needed? Please Help!!!!!! Claudia, If you are using the instructions from KB 86...

TDI driver
Hi Guys, I have a TDI driver based on tdifw sourceforge project. problem: I am missing the event notifications for incoming UDP traffic. This happen only on Vista+ but not on Windows XP. Please let me know if I am missing anything or is this a known issue in Vista+. - nani ...

Does batch recovery result in different transaction source values?
We have a situation that we can't explain. Here are the facts: 1. User posted a Receivings transaction batch comprised of 37 different receipt transactions. 2. In the G/L, transactions #1-32 have a ORTRXSRC value of 'RECVG00001854', a TRXSORCE of 'GLTRX00037046' and an ORGNTSRC of 'RECVG00001854'. 3. In the G/L, transactions #33-37 have an ORTRXSRC value of 'GLTRX037046', a TRXSORCE of 'GLTRX00037047', and an ORGNTSRC of 'GLTRX037046'. Note the slight difference (one less zero) in the TRXSORCE and ORGNTSRC values compared to transacti...

Shortcut or batch to go to local subfolder
Hi, for my USB-stick I like to have a shortcut or batch in it's root, that brings me to a subfolder when I click it from within Windows Explorer. I have tried this unsuccessfully with a shortcut with this property: "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- gives me an error and a batch file with this content: cd "%CD%\PRIVATE\AVCHD\BDMV\STREAM" <- does nothing in windows explorer, but works in a command shell. Please advise. Kind regards, Frank "Frank Spade" <news@teampc.com> wrote in message news:eTt5o3oJLHA.1868@TK2MS...