EDC #2

Hello,

I am getting a "Connection Error" when tryging to use EDC.  It is definitely
connect to the Internet but RMS thinks otherwise.

Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!

Dan

0
dannys415 (6)
3/13/2008 3:02:02 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Are you on the TSYS platform?

Are you getting:
 - "Connection Error = 400" OR
 - "Status Failed, Approval Connection Error"
--
Jocelyn

"Daniel Suh" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am getting a "Connection Error" when tryging to use EDC.  It is definitely
> connect to the Internet but RMS thinks otherwise.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!
>
> Dan

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01C885DC.654948A0

Dan,

Make sure the computer's clock and time zone are correct.

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w  (Stolen from DRS)
=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Daniel Suh" <dannys415@hotmail.com> wrote in message =
  Hello,

  I am getting a "Connection Error" when tryging to use EDC.  It is =
definitely=20
  connect to the Internet but RMS thinks otherwise.

  Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!

  Dan

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01C885DC.654948A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6001.18000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Dan,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Make sure the computer's clock and time zone =
are=20
correct.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Search this newsgroup -- <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w">http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w</A>&nbsp; =
(Stolen=20
from =
DRS)<BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Daniel Suh" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:dannys415@hotmail.com">dannys415@hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:OrOhdaLhIHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl">news:OrOhdaLhIHA.1204=
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>Hello,<BR><BR>I=20
  am getting a "Connection Error" when tryging to use EDC.&nbsp; It is=20
  definitely <BR>connect to the Internet but RMS thinks =
otherwise.<BR><BR>Thank=20
  you in advance for any help you may=20
provide!<BR><BR>Dan<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0112_01C885DC.654948A0--

0
cptsoft (1248)

Exchange #2
I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange report that they have emailed muliple thousands of emails. I don't know how to disable the, what looks like spam, without disabling their accounts. Any ideas? "=?Utf-8?B?YnA=?=" <bp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3DCA88B8-8336-4363-BE14-333ED823DA8D@microsoft.com: > I have three user accounts that have mass email going out from > Exchange. It doesn't show up as sent items, but I get an Exchange > report that they have...

next check number #2
Somehow, when entering new withdrawl, the "next check number" is stuck on a long ago number. Anyone know how I can clear this and start at the actual next number? In microsoft.public.money, pat mc wrote: >Somehow, when entering new withdrawl, the "next check >number" is stuck on a long ago number. Anyone know how I >can clear this and start at the actual next number? Type it in. ...

EDC
I need script to delet old edc batch year 2005 to dec 2009 any help ? -- Tel: 209-559-6108 gill1@att.net This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0116_01CB3AF7.11A85A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Harjit, I=92m pretty sure you are supposed to keep all credit card info for 5 = =96 7 years per you r agreement with Visa/Mastercard. Jeff Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D...

Duplicated EDC Settlement and Multiple EDC Batch Numbers from the same Batch
We had a problem in RMS 2.0 with our EDC batch Settling twice on two different occasions last week. I know it's not possible to settle an EDC batch after it has been settled already in RMS 2.0 but it happened. Has anybody else experienced the same problem or could tell me how to avoid this from happening again? We do have a stable reliable and redundant Internet connections so I've ruled this out. Also when we settle the EDC batch (every night) I get several EDC Batch numbers within the same batch when looking at the EDC Report, even though our CC processor only shows one batch...

Publisher to PDF #2
Hi all. I have a publisher document which contains a number of graphs. When i convert it to PDF the labels on X axis of the graphs are blacked out. They are just Ariel font vertical text describing the values of the axis. I have tried Adobe 6 & 7 with all updates but there is no difference, making me believe it is a problem with publisher. Has anyone any ideas. Thanks Gerry Gerry graphs can be a mega pain. Whose fault - who knows. I have found the only safe guaranteed way is to convert the graphs to graphics and use the graphic. Gerry <Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com> was ...

Mailbox Manager Help #2
I'm wondering if I can get some help in configuring Mailbox Manager on Exchange 2003 SP2. My goal is to have any e-mail over 180 days moved to the System Cleanup Folders. Then have anything that was moved to the System Cleanup Folders deleted after 7 days. How is this properly implemented? I would like to run this every weekend. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. you have to set a recipient policy Add a mailbox manager settings, and from there you can set the retentions peried you want "jhcumms" <jhcumms@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1168220988.792686.2819...

Settle EDC Batch Discover Cards
Just switched payment processors and was able to Settle EDC Batches. The second day however was not able to settle Discover card transactions get a "technical error" all other cards process fine. Any ideas? -- Bart M The best You should call your processor and ask for error and You can ask your processor to sattle the batch manuely. I think you mixed up with processor may be you ran transaction with old processor and You are trying to settle with new. It happened to me last month and even I settle the batch before I start with new procwssor and I ran one test transacti...

1 Domain
I'm having a problem with OWA and can't figure this out. I have 1 domain with 2 email servers (1 in Texas, 1 in Alabama). For those using OWA with the SMTP connector (in Texas), they can use OWA fine. Those using the email server without the SMTP connector (in Alabama), they cannot login to OWA. I’ve got the 2 servers setup as Remote Bridgehead servers for one another. Internal email is working fine through Outlook and if I try to use OWA internally it works fine for both servers. Any ideas on what is going on? Mike OWA does not have anything to do with SMTP Connectors. Ca...

How to read LPBYTE binary data? #2
hi, I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. Packet structure Type Length String 6 (header) U16_TYPE 2 (sequence number) U16_TYPE 2 U16_TYPE 2 U8_TYPE The remaining Can anyone give me some idea? Thanks! Cheers, Chris Christopher wrote: > hi, > > I have a variable LPBYTE which contain a binary stream data. I know the > packet structure of the data but I am not sure how to read it. > > Packet structure > > Type Length > String 6 (header) > U16_TYPE 2 ...

trying to combine 2 columns of data to create one x axis in graph
I am trying to combine 2 columns of data to create on x axis (I have to create an Asthma peak flow chart and have 4 different times per day with figures - before & after), so each day has 4 lines. I need to show data and graph (if possible) on one sheet to take to the hospital. At the moment the column is too long to be readable in landscape (with graph) and I can't find a way to change orientation of graph to make it readable in portrait. Is anything possible (my dates are like 01 8, 01 12, 01 16, 01 20 etc. for every day in the month). Send me the file and I will fix ...

locking up #2
outlook downloads my email o.k. then locks up and wont let me read it. if I close outlook then restart it seems to work o.k. any ideas "Baz" <Baz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7B133C4-7B1F-48E3-B5F1-762EEA392AAD@microsoft.com... > outlook downloads my email o.k. then locks up and wont let me read it. if > I > close outlook then restart it seems to work o.k. any ideas Hi - This isn't giving us much to work with. When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this informatio...

POS 2.0 upgrade from 1.0
We took pictures of 100's of inventory items and could see the pictures when we looked at the inventory items in POS 1.0. After upgrading to POS 2.0, pictures are still there in file manager in the proper "directory", but they are NOT linked to the inventory items. We did create the pictures with names that match the item numbers, so a carefully constructed SQL update might do the trick, but I wonder whether this is a bug? Can I get a sample SQL from anyone? (and instructions?) I have a lot of experience with SQL on mainframes, UNIX and Linux, but none on SQL server. ...

Excel Templates #2
I have created a template which is a sales receipt for our store. I want to know how I can use this template every time we have a sale, and I need the receipt to number itself (so each receipt has its own number). Is there a way to do this, and if so, how? Thank you very much. Create a "before print" event to change the number each time it is printed. "Jody Yaseen" <hwyjewelers@aol.com> wrote in message news:03b501c398e0$b41c36b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have created a template which is a sales receipt for > our store. I want to know how I can use this...

TASK #2
Hello experts, using Outlook '03... 2 Task questions: I often drag e-mail messages to my Task folder. When I do this, it double and triple spaces the paragraphs in the e-mail. Can I avoid this? Also (in Tasks), is there a way to check spelling as you type, much like in Mail (when Word is your editor). I know I can check spelling manually, but I like knowing while I type. Thoughts? Thanks, alex 1. Sorry - unable to reproduce this behavior. What is the message = format when you see this happen? 2. No. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep t...

Migration #2
Hello all, I have all my clients on outlook 2002.We are in the process of Migration to Postfix. I would like to know whether its possible to migrate all the PST files to Postfix and if yes I would like to know how can it be done. Thanks in advance. Regards, Rajagopal Iyengar. IT manager. Better ask in a Postfix newsgroup. We are more into migrating to Outlook ;-) Anyway, see if you can export to a format that Postfix is able to import. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed...

resize prompt #2
Outlook 2003 How can I disable the pop-up prompt I get every time I want to send a photo in e-mail "Windows can resize the pictures you send in e-mail..." and the default is always set to "make pictures smaller" Is there at least a way to make the default "original size"? Thanks Dale ...

Automatic Settling of EDC batch
Microsoft, please integrate auto settling of EDC batches into RMS. This handy feature is available on almost every other credit card processing system in the world, and Microsoft should be able to implement this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

Notification: Inbound Mail Failure #2
Hi All my Admin mailbox is filled up by a lot of these messages: NOTIFICATION: INBOUND MAIL FAILURE What setting should I change so that I do not get these messages inside the Admin Mailbox? Thank you!!! Theo You're set as the administrators mailbox for the organization ... set a rule to auto-delete them ... but figure out what's causing these (if you suspect they're unusually frequent). Or make someone else the admin mailbox. what's the full text of the message? D. "Theo Welles" <theo_welles@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ok21phM9DHA.2736@TK2MS...

Birthdays #2
I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. David G. Smith Blackcobra@cableone.net David G. Smith wrote: > I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as > timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday > takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end > of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. > > David G. Smith > Blackcobra@_____ Make sure your compu...

propertysheet #2
Hi! I am using a child property sheet (displayed within a dialog). A property page should popup a dialog (for example a simple AfxMessageBox) -> Program hangs... WTF? Any ideas? I am using VC 7.0.... Thanks, Steve "Steve" <nospam.steve@myhome.com> wrote in message news:00b901c3c8a9$c72a9230$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi! > > I am using a child property sheet (displayed within a > dialog). > > A property page should popup a dialog (for example a > simple AfxMessageBox) -> Program hangs... > > WTF? > > Any ideas? See if this kb article...

database size question #2
Hi all - Trying to get a little perspective. Currently running 5.5 sp4 - my priv.edb is 46GB - is this considered big? The storage is big and fast - if 46GB is not considered big, what is - what have some of the larger 5.5 priv.edb been? When I move to 2003 by the end of year, I plan on throwing a large NAS box and using iscsi for the exchange database(s) - and finally giving my users 'unlimited' email storage - what is considered big for a 2003 private store? Many thanks. Peter On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:44:59 -0700, "PFG" <petergump@gumps.org> wrote: >H...

eConnect Sample Code #2
Hi All, I found eConnect_CSharp_ConsoleApplication.sln is mentioned in msdn but I don't where I can download this solution so that I can play around with it. Anyone knows where to get that, please let me know. Appreciations, -- Toi Day ...

Lost email #2
XP Outlook user, I deleted my old profile and lost all email, is it possible to recover these files? Check this page for all you need to know: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:066101c3a7e4$950969b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > XP Outlook user, I deleted my old profile and lost all >...

IF OR Statements #2
I have list of days of the week (Sunday - Saturday) and am looking t define them as weekday or weekend. I was wondering how to set up formula to identify this. I figure it is something like: IF = Saturday then =weekend IF = Monday then = weekday and so on. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =IF(OR(A1="Saturday",A1="Sunday"),"Weekend","Weekday") -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "donkey77 >" <<...

command button #2
I'm trying to link an Excel pivot table to an Access switchboard form using a command button (at the bottom of the pivot table worksheet) labeled "Return to Access." Can anyone help? If code is required, could you please include the syntax?. Thanks in advance. Mark in Chicago If you add a button with the code: ActiveWorkbook.Close you should return to the form in Access. However, this will cause a macro warning to appear as the PivotTable opens. It may be better to add a note to the worksheet, e.g. "To return to Access, choose File > Close & Return...