Duplicate receipts printing

Hi, I have a problem with duplicate receipts printing from the POS on a
random basis.
I only have Printer 1 set up and this is also the only one set to print
journals.

I have also checked the receipt count is set to 1 for all transaction
type’s.

Like I say it doesn't happen on every transaction which makes me think that
it could be something to do with the item or something else set someone in
the database.

Has anyone come across this before or have any ideas?

Any help will be appreciated!.
Matt

0
matty102 (21)
8/25/2006 3:23:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Duplicates

cannot print calendar
When I select 'file-print-page set-up' nothing happens. When I select file-print-preview-page setup, I get an error message ' cannot display dialog box'. Help - I want to print from selections available. I use Outlook calendar at work and I know that there are selections available. Does anyone know a fix for this problem? Thanks, I appreciate any help. Similar problem on migrating from OL03 (DELL Dimension D505, W2000 Server) to OL07 (DELL Latitude E6500, W7). Daily & Tri-Fold views won't (or would not) Preview or Print in OL07 for my HP1200, but W...

Entourage Print Font Size
Hi there, I have seen this issue in this group for the past few years, but all of the resolutions have failed to solve the problem on my machine. Issue: When printing an email in Entourage, the print font size is around 20 pt; i'd like to make it smaller. Changing the Preferences / Fonts / Printed Items does no good; it changes nothing. I have rebooted after each attempt. Situation: I have a new MacBook (about 4 weeks old) using OS 10.5.5 and Mac Office 2008. Printing issues occurs with every printer i have used. (e.g. Dell Color Laser, HP Color Laser, HP Office Jet). It occurs over the...

Outlook 2002 Read Receipts Tracking issue
We have a tracking problem that I am unable to resolve. We have a user that needs to keep track of users that read training related email. She sends out to a server based distribution list of around 90 people and requests read receipts. When you go into the sent items and look at the tracking tab, it only shows the group distribution list name and no other information, not even a time stamp. I believe she even redirects the read receipts into a separate folder for easier tracking. It was working where all the users were listed and showed the time stamp of when it was read, but no more. W...

Receiving duplicate emails

Unmatched Purchase Receipts
We are having issues with GP10 (V10.00.1424) holding purchase receipts that have not been matched to invoices. Here is a quick narative of what is taking place: We receive the item into GP GP assigns a receipt number to the item We receive an invoice from the vendor We intend to enter and match the invoice, but the receipt is not available We are not sure what is triggering this event, and we thus, we do not know how to fix it. I am sure we are not the first to experience this problem! Thank you for your time, BW What do you mean by 'unavailable'? Is the rece...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Printing issues #3
I am trying to print a postcard (designed in publisher) using Avery #5389 postcard stock. I can't get the margins right so that both postcards are centered and don't overlap. Are you using a template? Are you saying your printer is not lining up correctly? Print to plain paper and adjust accordingly. Your roller may not be feeding quite right. If you are using a template there will be one card on your screen. Are you setting up the cards manually? This is the measurements you should be using in Arrange, layout guides, if you are doing the cards manually. Left and Right margi...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

envelopes in word 2002 print crosswise
All of a sudden, the envelope option in word 2002 will not work properly. No matter how I configure the envelope insertion screen, the printing comes out crosswise on the envleope. I have tried all the combinations and the problem persists. I uninstalled/reinstalled word, to no avail. This all started a couple of months ago. My word is part of Works Suite 2006. There have been no new programs added to my computer (winxp pro; sp3), virus detections, etc. Only microsoft security updates. My printer, brother hl-5040 checks out fine with brother tech support. Any ideas? T...

Printing #23
I have just discovered that when i try to change the print orientation form portrait to landscape it is greyed out. Can anyone tell me how to chnage this please? The OS is win98 on a stand alone pc using excel 97 John John Does your Printer support Landscape orientation? Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:46:16 -0800, "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I have just discovered that when i try to change the print >orientation form portrait to landscape it is greyed out. > >Can anyone tell me how to chnage this please? >The O...

Print Worksheet Contents
is there a way to print the contents of a worksheet? Say I change the prices of 20 items and I want to print new shelf labels. Or I want to notify my remote stores of those price changes. After your worksheet has issued (and maybe before) - you can open it, go to Contents tab> right Click> Copy As Table> OK (on copied to clipboard)> Open Excel or similar> Paste. Unfortunately - there is not an import function on the label wizard. You can however filter the wizard for the Last Updated date. -- Jocelyn "Amy" wrote: > is there a way to print the content...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

IE8 printing problem
Using IE8 Windows XP Pro version 5.1 SP3 When I print or preview the following report, not all the records are displayed. http://tia.ms2soft.com/tcds/rpt_tcls.aspx?req=0003294 records 14, 19, 24, 29, 34, 39, etc. are skipped. This is not a problem with IE7 or Firefox. Any ideas? Thank you. "Steve" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eDVrqiEzKHA.3264@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Using IE8 > Windows XP Pro version 5.1 SP3 > > When I print or preview the following report, not all the records are > displayed. > > http://tia.ms2soft.com/tcd...

Printing Emails with a list of Attachments
I want to know is it possible to set up MS Outlook so that I can print my emails with somewhere on the page a list of attachments or file locations for those attachements ? If somebody could please help me with htis issue I would be very greatful. Thanks Rob You can do this when you print in lain Text format for any version of Outlook With Outlook 2003 SP1 you can also do this for HTML formatted messages For all other versions of Outlook you can use the following add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24&qu...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Print Macro
Hello All, My code below is rather lenghty to just print several graphs, but I still have a problem. This is used by many people within the plant. The code only works on a few computers. I tried to record a simple print macro on the ones that it does not work on and found what I think my problem is. (The Ne04) used on my computer... I've since looked at many pc's and have found ranged from Ne01 through Ne08. Is there a simple change that I can add that all users will be able to run the macro successfully from any pc? Thanks in advance, John Sub EditedPrintAll() &#...

printing different post cards
how so i prin different postcards on one sheet ...