Download Grocery Store Inventory database

Hi
As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database in
ready :)
Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it so to
make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his database
with me ...
--
Best Regards
Ashot Bayatyan

Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and counting!

Hi,

I am developing retail store web application . I need sample data .
can you please share the database.

Thanks in advance.
Meeta
"aparichithudu999" wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com
>
> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
>

> > Hi
> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> > in
> > ready :)
> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> > so to
> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
>
> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> > database
> > with me ...
>

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

0
Meeta (1)
9/30/2008 6:12:08 AM
Carry10021 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi- I would REALLY appreciate it if you would send me your database, I
need it for a non-profit company to help them track donations.  Please
send the link to pwincess_erin@hotmail.com thank you SO much!

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36192 messages and counting!
agustingon had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-35085-.htm
 :

Please email the link to  dukecafej@hotmail.com

We are testing a retail store application, only need data,

Thanks

-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36372 messages and counting!
erinexpress had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
abc

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
mgturner10 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-37224-.htm
 :

Can you provide me with the database or download link.
-------------------------------------
erinexpress wrote:

> erinexpress had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>  :

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
> abc

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37691 messages and counting!
gsjeffre had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-38103-.htm
 :

Is it possible to get the link emailed to me.  I would love to use
it for testing out a web application I am working on and have been looking
for a grocery store inventory database.  What is the format of the
database?

Thanks,
-------------------------------------
mgturner10 wrote:

> mgturner10 had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-37224-.htm
>  :

> Can you provide me with the database or download link.
> -------------------------------------
> erinexpress wrote:

>> erinexpress had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>>  :

>> -------------------------------------
>> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
>> abc

>>> Hi
>>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>>> database
>>> in
>>> ready :)
>>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>>> want it
>>> so to
>>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download
>>> link...
>>> Just
>>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share
>>> his
>>> database
>>> with me ...

>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
>> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
>> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.pos - 36863 messages and counting!
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 37691 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 37944 messages and counting!
lindskwo had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi!  Could you please send your database to me at lindskwo@notes.duke.edu.
I greatly would appreciate it!

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38106 messages and counting!
cfields had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi Ashost, is this still available? If so please send in csv and excel
formats please. Thank you.

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38170 messages and counting!
live2ski had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
hey,
i would love this inventory
could you please email it to
live2ski1030 @ aol dot com

thank you so much ashot
it would really be amazing

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38205 messages and counting!
tanya123 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-38520-.htm
 :
Would you kindly send me a copy of your grocery inventory list, thank you.

-------------------------------------
lindskwo wrote:

> lindskwo had written this in response to

http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
>  :
> Hi!  Could you please send your database to me at
> lindskwo@notes.duke.edu.
> I greatly would appreciate it!

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 38106 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 38369 messages and counting!
webgui had written this in response to

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my inventory ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it no one gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perform task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Hello, I would appreciate it if you could send me your database, I
need it for a web app I am developing.  I would like to test migrating
5,000+ products from a development dB to a production dB. Please
send the link to webguru28@yahoo.com thank you.

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39371 messages and counting!
sanmonte had written this in response to

Please send me link at sandeepks@mellontechnology.in
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
sandeepks_at_mellont
12/18/2009 6:49:11 AM
On Dec 17, 11:49=A0pm, sandeepks_at_mellontechnology_dot_in@foo
(sanmonte) wrote:
> sanmonte had written this in response tohttp://www.rockryno.com/point-of-=
sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventor...
> =A0:
>
> Please send me link at sandee...@mellontechnology.in
> -------------------------------------
>
> =3D?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=3D?=3D wrote:
> > Hi
> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version ofinventorydatabase
> > in
> > ready :)
> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> > so to
> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> > database
> > with me ...
>
> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesyhttp://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Please send to curtiss@metrodataone.com
mattnbham had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-39987-.htm
 :

Please send to mattnbham@hotmail.com.  Thank you so much!

-------------------------------------
epique wrote:

> On Dec 17, 11:49=A0pm, sandeepks_at_mellontechnology_dot_in@foo
> (sanmonte) wrote:
>> sanmonte had written this in response
>> tohttp://www.rockryno.com/point-of-=
> sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventor...
>> =A0:
>>
>> Please send me link at sandee...@mellontechnology.in
>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> =3D?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=3D?=3D wrote:
>> > Hi
>> > As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version
>>> ofinventorydatabase
>> > in
>> > ready :)
>> > Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ...
>>> anyone want it
>> > so to
>> > make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download
>>> link... Just
>> > because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> > Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...
>> > P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will
>>> share his
>> > database
>> > with me ...
>>
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##
>> Newsgroup Access Courtesyhttp://www.rockryno.com/
>> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
>> Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup -
>> microsoft.public.pos - 39474 messages and counting!
>> ##-----------------------------------------------##

> Please send to curtiss@metrodataone.com

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39660 messages and counting!
arunsanjay had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Re-Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-35085-.htm
 :
Hey

I am working on a project as part of my coursework. I would like to use
the
inventory database. Kindly send me the link. my id is arunsanjay@gmail.com

~Arunsanjay
-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39814 messages and counting!
forevercordys had written this in response to

please email the link to yokasinvestmentltd@yahoo.com. Thanks
-------------------------------------
aparichithudu999 wrote:

> Please email the link to aparichithudu999@yahoo.com

> -------------------------------------
> =?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

>> Hi
>> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory
>> database
>> in
>> ready :)
>> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone
>> want it
>> so to
>> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link...
>> Just
>> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
>> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

>> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
>> database
>> with me ...

> ##-----------------------------------------------##
> Newsgroup Access Courtesy
> http://www.rockryno.com/
> Tax and Accounting Software Forums
> Web and RSS access
> to your favorite newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.pos - 34737 messages and
> counting!
> ##-----------------------------------------------##

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 39832 messages and counting!
awoodl2 had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hello,

I am doing a project in my systems class at LSU, and I was hoping that you
would be kind enough to share the link with me to your database? If so,
please send it to awoodl2@tigers.lsu.edu. Thank-you.

Alexis J.W.
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 40137 messages and counting!
noreaga_ls had written this in response to

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Hi i was wondering if I could get the download like to your grocery store
inventory database

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 40202 messages and counting!
noreaga_ls_at_yahoo_
4/1/2010 12:49:23 AM
laz0rama had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
i would love to get a copy of the database, i am working on a project that
needs some sample data.  thanks much!

-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 41295 messages and counting!
laz0rama_at_yahoo_do
7/4/2010 12:09:28 AM
jraj had written this in response to
http://www.rockryno.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
 :
Hi Ashot,

Im developing a grocery data mining system for my college project.
Would you please email me the link to download your grocery store database.
It would be really helpfull for me to get an idea on the transaction
details.

Thanks abundant.

Regards
raj

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 43419 messages and counting!
jeyaraj_mj_at_hotmai
8/24/2010 12:25:51 PM
responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
apark wrote:
I would also like a link to this download. Please send one to redcapeman
at gmail dot com. Thank you!
And I will share my addional data.

-------------------------------------

pearco wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

-------------------------------------

Good day
I would like the link to the inventory database. Please send it to
tpearman@transact.bm

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
Fishwagon wrote:
I would also like a copy please as I am also in need of some sample data.

Send link to rich@petersenfamily.net

Thank you!!

Rich

muclau99 wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

-------------------------------------
Hi,
   I am working on a project where i need the database , can you share the
download link please. my email is  claptony99@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
lazarus2009 wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

hi i am testing an application and was wondering if possible to send me
the
inventory list to my email taohid34@hotmail.com

thank you very much
chris

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
sjohns wrote:
Hi -

Could you please send me the link to your database?

Thanks

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/Download-Grocery-Store-Inventory-database-20236-.htm
ebfmaine wrote:
=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:
hi, I would love a link to the database, if its still available, email:
ebfmaine@yahoo.com  thanks henry

-------------------------------------

responding to
http://www.beansmart.com/point-of-sale/download-grocery-store-inventory-database-20236-.htm
wedliver wrote:
Hi, I would like a link to the database, if its still available, email:
wedliver@yahoo.com  thank u We D'Liver

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob3Q=?= wrote:

> Hi
> As I've promissed the (will say so) beta version of inventory database
> in
> ready :)
> Actually Here is almost 10,000 Items in my invenroy ... anyone want it
> so to
> make easy creating new one ... I'll give you the download link... Just
> because when I really needed it noone gave it to me ...
> Just Import it and perdorm task 110 change item price ...

> P.S And I will be glad and thankful if someone else will share his
> database
> with me ...

-------------------------------------

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Timed Database auto maintenance
Hi, I have an ASP.NET database supported website. I want to perform an automatically generate database update. Any and all code snippet or reference is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much, King Coffee On Apr 27, 5:48=A0pm, "King Coffee" <kcof...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have an ASP.NET database supported website. I want to perform an > automatically generate database update. > > Any and all code snippet or reference is greatly appreciated. > > Thanks very much, > King Coffee Can you please be more specific about y...

Failling information store service due to lack of system disk spac
I just inherited a legacy 5.5 Enterprise Exchange server: Initial cursory inspection revealed errors pertaining to low disk space (less than 20MB). With a swap file already at 128 MB, making it smaller is not recommended (it also has a 1GB swap file located on the other drive). Rebooting the machine aleviated the space issue, but I must prevent this from occuring again.. HELP My expertise is 2000 and above. How do you get around the NT system partition limit or can you? Thanks On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:41:01 -0700, "ShawnMB" <ShawnMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Event ID: 1000 --- faulting application store.exe
Scenario Exch 2003 Enterprise on Win 2k3 Standard, both native mode Sunbelt's iHateSpam Server Editio Panda Antivirus Exchange Secur Recently, we've had situations where the information store would just stop with the above error. I also get a 348: "A message could not be virus scanned..." I finally had to set the store to restart itself after a failure. But it's a hassle with all the calls from users I expect I will have to talk to Panda support about this, but I just wondered if anybody in the group had any advice before I get started on that path.. Thanks Bob Has...

The specified store is already in use
I hope someone can help with this: I moved an information store to a different partition than what it was running on. When I moved it back it is giving me the following message: The specified store is already in use. ID no: C1031735 The store was never in use after I moved it the first time so I am not sure how it determined that it is currently running. Thanks for any help that can be offered. Greg When you move the store it dismounts it - moves it - then mounts it. Is it mounted? If not can you mount it? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" ...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Find UnUsed Stored procedure
I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. I need to find them. How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i look at the DMV). I thought to trace it by a DDL Trigger on the Execute sp event, but there is not such a one... Gal (Gal@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have lots of unused SP in my DB and i'd like to delete them. > I need to find them. > How can I know that a Stored procedure is not used. (with the tables i > look at the DMV). That's a not a trivial question to answer. SQL Server maintains...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

Excel files stored on a different server
Hello, I need to open Excel files using a macro that are stored in a different server which is controlled by user accounts. My normal practise is to map a drive to the server using my username and password and then use the mapped drive to point to the files stored there.. I want to automate this process, by enabling the macro to connect to the server by getting the user informations and open the excel files...(preferably by not mapping drives.. which i tried using MSDOS commands)... Can we use a similar sort of thing like... \\serverip\foldername\filename...(but don't know how to...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

How To Open Another Database from my Application?
I am currently running a database that my users want to link to another database. As part of this linkup, they want to be able to open the second database with a click of a button in thier current Access application. I thought this would be easy, considering I've already learned alot about Office API's by doing like things with Project, Word, and Excel, but I can get this file to open. I use the following code: Dim AccessApp As Access.Application Set AccessApp = New Access.Application AccessApp.Visible = True AccessApp.OpenAccessProject ("C:\xxxx\xxxx\xxxx.mdb")...

RMS Store ops exams
Hi guys, do any of you have or know of any mock exams for store ops? Thanks in advance There are none, but you can take some eLearning courses to help prepare yourself. Rob "Andy King" <AndyKing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:563D3644-63E6-4630-BEEE-2E6CBBF4CAAC@microsoft.com... > Hi guys, do any of you have or know of any mock exams for store ops? > > Thanks in advance Are you taking the exam to become a certified RMS reseller, or to become more familiar with RMS and/or gain access to the developers toolkit? I am in the latter situation. ...

MSMoney,Categories,Downloads
I just got a trial copy of MS Money and downloaded my credit card transactions. I want to assign a category to each entry and know how to open each item and click on a chosen category, which it records. What I would like to know is - can I get Money to remember the category for a specific company. For an example, if I make a purchase on my credit card to Target and I download it from my bank, I would like Money to automatically remember that it goes into the Clothing category without me having to select it from the drop down list. Will MS Money do this? Thanks in advance, Richar...

Database opens as Read Only in Access 2003
Hi All, I'm currently in the process of upgrading my applications from Access 2000 to Access 2003. When I do so I can only run some processes if I'm logged on as an administrator on my local machine. If I log on as a normal user access opens my database as Read Only and thus cannot run some of the processes. My applications are located on a server and not my PC. The process which cannot be ran are those which require deleting data from temporary tables. However if I run the current application (Access 2000 version) in Access 2003 it all works fine, its only when I convert the appl...

MS Exch Information Store Error
MS Exch Information Store service returned service specific error 3355443757. http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3355443757&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&as_qdr=w&selm=3o7d109sce4bims9343guopg3ntr7kch1e%404ax.com&rnum=1 Peter wrote: > MS Exch Information Store service returned service > specific error 3355443757. See if these help you. 328640 XADM: Error Message "-939523539", Information Store Service Does Not http://support.microsoft.com/?id=328640 325320 XADM: Exchange Returns Server Specific Error 3355443757 After Restoration http://support.microsoft.com...

Download calendar error
In attempting to download a calendar template, which I have sucessfully previously, I get the message "error on page" and I'm unable to download the template. Help! Empty your temporary cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If this doesn't solve your issue... For some reason, in the past six weeks or so, some folks are having problems with the Media web site. There are suggestions here: http://msauer.mvps.org/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

I download, accept, and the it downloads again
When I download from Capital One, I am notified that I have statements to read. I go into the account, and accept them (there are two). The next time I open Money, it automatically downloads the same two items. So, the last time I used Money, I decided to just keep them as new, and not Accept them. Sure enough, today when I connected, it downloaded them again, so now I have 2 of each new item. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks... jbryant789 I have this exact same problem with all of my accounts. I have had a support case opened since 09/21... no fix yet. They keep getti...

Excel Download #3
Please help! I'm a big dummy when it comes to computers. I have windows Xp Home Addition and I need Excel to open a spread sheet that was sent to me. Is there such a thing as a free download just for Excel. Thank you Hi you have to buy Excel. Though you may tzy the free Excel viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4eb83149-91da- 4110-8595-4a960d3e1c7c&displaylang=en -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "alms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2ffc01c4c131$1236dc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Please help...