doing bridal registry

Is there any way that you can do bridal registry in RMS Ver 2.0? Any help
would be appreciated.

Thank you
--
Kay
0

Kay,
Unfortunately there is nothing that covers this functionality well right out
of the box.  If you are looking for a custom solution to this problem I'm
positive we could work with you to create a solution that will suit your
needs.  If you are interstate please give me a call at 1-888-267-RITE or
drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us.

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way that you can do bridal registry in RMS Ver 2.0? Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Kay

0
rsakry (322)
1/3/2008 3:22:32 PM
I use the Quote function in rms 2.0 to create my shop's "Wish Lists".  I
haven't tinkered with trying to change the title of the receipt, 'cause
guys (who are the bulk of my customers) could care less about the title.
    It serves the same purpose - you can scan in a bunch of products,
and the quote can be printed off multiple times.  Unfortunately, you
have to manually remove the items from the list as they are purchased;
it would be nice if it were automatic.

Ryan @ RITE wrote:
> Kay,
> Unfortunately there is nothing that covers this functionality well right out
> of the box.  If you are looking for a custom solution to this problem I'm
> positive we could work with you to create a solution that will suit your
> needs.  If you are interstate please give me a call at 1-888-267-RITE or
> drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us.

Hi Kay:

We are an RMS Partner and have developed a Gift/Bridal Registry using the
input of our existing RMS customer base. I would be happy to provide you
with
an online demo to see how our Gift/Bridal Registry can work for you.
Please
visit our website listed below and click on "The Gift Registry" to get
some information as well as screen shots. Thanks and I look forward to
speaking with you!

Website:
www.summitpos.com

Jason Bauer, Partner
Summit POS
888-275-6648
-------------------------------------
=?Utf-8?B?S2F5?= wrote:

> Is there any way that you can do bridal registry in RMS Ver 2.0? Any
> help
> would be appreciated.

> Thank you

Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/
Tax and Accounting Software Forums
microsoft.public.pos - 33323 messages and counting!
jason1894 (4)

Registry Change
If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately rather than in batches of 10 would I have a long pause after each job as I do after the 10 jobs now. Or is the wait after the 10 jobs due to re-spooling and thus a single job would be faster. Thanks. jan.paris <janparis@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > If I make the KATMA registry change which was discussed by Ed Bennett > in a 5-5-2005 question/response - so each job is sent separately > rather than in batches ...

Registry Prompt
I keep a .reg file in my startup directory so it runs and modifies the registry every time I log in (long story). Anyways, when the .reg file runs, it prompts me and asks it I want to modify the registry. My answer of course, is always "Yes." Is there a way that I can make the .reg file just run and default to "Yes" without the prompt? -WVMontani Googled for: regedit command line switches Looks like /s might do it. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/82821 "WVMontani" <wvmontani@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:0f14330c-6645-4976-b423-ea39c...

Registry
Hello, I have an application which can be installed only on windows 2000 OS and need the administrator rights. During the installation, it installs registry values in HKey_Current_User/Software/VB and VBA Program Settings/MyApp The problem that I am having is that thoses settings are only available for the administrator which had just installed the application, what I want to do is to make those keys available for any different users on the machine... Is there a way to do it ? Thanks for your answers ...

The second most important of all bridal accessories is the lingerie. Whether you are going on a honeymoon or staying in your new home, you are going to want some lingerie as for your bridal accessor
The second most important of all bridal accessories is the lingerie. Whether you are going on a honeymoon or staying in your new home, you are going to want some lingerie as for your bridal accessories. The wedding is dome the reception is over and now you want to relax and be alone for the first time in days. You will want something special to wear. Whether it is a short teddy or a long gown, you will want something that looks elegant and sexy. You can visit retail shops or some bridal shops also carry some beautiful lingerie to include with your bridal accessories. please check it our site$...

IE in Registry
Anyone know what IE is listed as in the registry? My IE won't start. I get the hour glass and then it stops. Maybe it needs enabled, huh? "New World Disorder" <nwd@chugga.net> wrote in message news:hoe6dt$lgc$1@news.albasani.net... > Anyone know what IE is listed as in the registry? > > My IE won't start. I get the hour glass and then it stops. Maybe it > needs enabled, huh? > iexplorer.exe is the name of all versions og Internet Explorer. That name is what I would expect to find in the registry. No, I don't believe th...

registry question: shellnoroam\muicache
Trying to get some old W95 software (ActiveMovie) to show up in a context menu, the "Open with ..." dialog. Typically when it's installed an entry titled "ActiveMovie Control" will show up in the menu. At least it did until now. I wonder if installing AFTER SP3 has anything to do with it (just did a fresh install). Anyway, ActiveMovie Control does show in ShellNoRoam\MUIcache but never appears in the Open with ... selections. BTW, amovie does work (it plays MP3's AVI's etc) but I had to manually set it up. So why doesn't Amovie show in the ...

Registry Entry in Italics
What does a registry entry that is in italics mean? Why can't I delete the entry? Money 2003 Thanks Is it an epay? Do you get an error when you try to delete it? "Mark" <mark.cowin@comcast.net> wrote in message news:004b01c36dd6$59613e80$a001280a@phx.gbl... > What does a registry entry that is in italics mean? > Why can't I delete the entry? > > Money 2003 > > Thanks Yes, it is an Epay. No error when I try to delete, it just will does not delete. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Is it an epay? Do you get an error when you try to d...

the Windows registry
It seems that some strategies of writing code using PowerShell involve manipulating the Windows registry (and PowerShell makes that so easy!). What I'm wondering is how portable these scripts will be across versions of Windows OS. I have one person's opinion by email that the history is that the newer OS revisions preserve the existing registry structure, and then extend it. So, there would seem to be a need to write scripts that interrogate the Windows version to learn what registry structure to expect to find. Am I thinking right about that? I was hoping that the...

registry
Can I query the registry to find out whether an Outlook client (2000, 2002/XP, 2003) has been set up for offline access? thank you Perhaps - but it might be easier to just search the workstation hard drive for a .OST file. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <bob_smithley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132719260...

Ini File vs Registry
Could someone offer me an opinion on whether or not storing application specific information in an INI file rather that the registry could be considered an "approved" technique. Everything I have read suggests that information should be stored in the registry. In my case I have a bunch of User customizable reports, and I save the customization qualifiers in an ININ file, rather than the registry, since the volume of information seems a bit large (IMHO) to keep in the registry. I am just fishing for some advice here. Thanks, IMHO, INI files should be deprecated... I would us...

doing bridal registry
Is there any way that you can do bridal registry in RMS Ver 2.0? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you -- Kay Kay, Unfortunately there is nothing that covers this functionality well right out of the box. If you are looking for a custom solution to this problem I'm positive we could work with you to create a solution that will suit your needs. If you are interstate please give me a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-22...

Addressbook registry change
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C595D9.2B4D8670 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I am trying to make a registry change which I have been advised to do = via this Newsgroup. I want to share my Outlook address book with OE. = The change is ---- There's a registry hack that may allow it. With both Outlook and = Outlook=20 Express closed, click Start>Run. Enter "regedit" in the OPen field and=20 click OK. Locate the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WAB\...

registry?
Hello, How to set application to demo/full versions?? like my app shpuld be restricted to run only or 1 month then it should give message to the user that "trial has expired" any ideas or sample code? Thanks, Arvind www.erivasystems.com I would go for a commercial library to do this. There are several. We used one from Macrovision. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Arvind" <arvinds@erivasystems.com> wrote in message news:eUrUZS8wEHA.1988@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > How to set application to demo/full versions?? > > lik...

Gift Registry?
Does anyone use a RMS integrated gift registry? I am currently using RMS 2.0 with Nitrosell as my web integration. I bought into Marcole's registry system and it is "ok" but I'm having some annoying problems and it is turing out to take way too much of my time and money. Does anyone else use a gift registry system? Okay, replying to my own post... Has anyone used RMSCart? Molly "Molly" wrote: > Does anyone use a RMS integrated gift registry? I am currently using RMS 2.0 > with Nitrosell as my web integration. I bought into Marcole's registry...

Populate Registry data into MS outlook form
What Outlook Security settings are required to populate registry data within a MS Outlook form. What in particular are you trying to do? Outlook has no security = settings related to reading and setting registry values.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <gtvspavan@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:1113907376.264816.236210@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > What Outlook Security settings are required to populate registry dat...

Bridal Registry
Has anyone developed or know of an add in that will interface with the Marcole Bridal Registry? Thanks in advance. ...

Registry Fix for MS Money 2006 and MS Money for PocketPC 2006 in Windows Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center
Registry Fix for MS Money 2006 and MS Money for PocketPC 2006 in Windows Vista with Windows Mobile Device Center For WHATEVER reason, Microsoft dropped support for one of its most useful, albeit free, utilities I have EVER used, and used EVERY SINGLE DAY, ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY, since It has been available: synching Microsoft Money 2006 with my PocketPC. I have purchased EVERY VERSION of Microsoft Money since its inception, and have truly used it to my benefit, and was ECSTATIC when they brought about the ability to synch that great product with my PocketPC by installing the freely downloada...

Registry
Unable to find any specific category for a registry question so am posting the question here. The registry on the computer needs to be cleaned. Most of the errors I am getting are related to registry problems. I am not computer knowledgeable to clean the registry manually. I wonder if someone could suggest a good, reliable and trustworthy registry cleaner software and that would not be too expensive. Thanks! -- Barbara On 07/08/2010 05:09 PM, Barbara wrote: > Unable to find any specific category for a registry question so am posting > the question here. The registr...

Gift/Bridal registry add-ons???
Does anybody know of any Gift/Bridal registry add-ons that are out there? I will need reseller pricing,as we are an RMS dealer in Canada. Tony, Try this; http://www.obsol.com/html/gift_registry.html -- * "Tony Cormack" <TonyCormack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:779434E4-2FE1-4ED9-854B-48347C92A2A5@microsoft.com... Does anybody know of any Gift/Bridal registry add-ons that are out there? I will need reseller pricing,as we are an RMS dealer in Canada. Thx Jeff, thats what I had found also "Jeff" wrote: > Tony, > > Try this; > ...

My Registry
Hallo, this is Kristi Love and I graduated from Delta Technical College in Horn Lake,MS. I have one Problem, I graduated last year and still have not received my Medical License. I have been waiting on it since last year August!!!!!! We (me and delta technical college) have been tryin to get in Contact with you all. I really wished there would be a way you all can send me my License so i can finally start my Job as a Medical Assistant... Im looking forward to hearing from you.. My contact Information will be listed below. Thanks in Advance, Kristi Love E...

In my registry have not it
Thank David Ching very much, but in my registry have not : MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server MaxConnectionsPerServer I try to set that in code use function : InternetSetOption with flag : INTERNET_OPTION_MAX_CONNS_PER_1_0_SERVER and INTERNET_OPTION_MAX_CONNS_PER_SERVER, it return error is : 12016(operate invalid) "David" <thuong101277@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23jnA2UHUJHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Thank David Ching very much, > > but in my registry have not : > MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server > MaxConnectionsPerServer > > I try to set that in cod...

REPOST "NEO" Unsafe Attachments/links Edited Registry
I currently have two machines one with XP and office xp 2002, the other win 2000 and office 2000. Ever since updating outlook and office, I can not send links or executables. I have done what this article says ie; editing the registry and adding the extensions like .exe;.com;.aspx;.htm with the level1add and level1remove string value. It is still not working and frustrating as hell. I have not upgraded office to the 2003 version . Do you think that is the problem? Am I doing something wrong? If I recall when I first edited it I could send and executable ( I tried sending ...

Problem with registry enumeration in an mfc application
I've spent two days trying to figure out why I can't get registry enumeration to work, I've written and rewritten this function 3 or 4 times and I cannot get this to work. The strange thing is if I don't open the MyApp subkey, it works great on just HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Amir aelaguiz@cs.uiowa.edu HKEY hKey; HKEY hSKey; if(RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_CURRENT_USER, "SOFTWARE", 0, KEY_READ, &hSKey) == ERROR_SUCCESS) { if(RegOpenKeyEx(hSKey, "MyApp", 0, KEY_READ, &hKey) == ERROR_SUCCESS) { LONG...

Error accessing the OLE registry.
When using the Wizard to create a chart from a table which has 3 fields after selecting all 3 fields and choosing the default chart type I get the message :- Chart Wizard Automation error Error accessing the OLE registry. If I then continue I get an overflow error message when clicking the Finish button and am forced to use the Cancel button to close the wizard. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be, and is it anything to do with having Access 2003 installed as part of Office 2003 Pro? Viv ...

Registry
Good evening, I want to create a GPO, that no User can configure his own Account in Outlook. Or that no one can choose the Option Button (TOOLS > OPTIONS) Now, i need the Registry key to programm an ATM. Could someone give me a hand, which RegKey I need? Or is there already an existing ATM which I can download? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch Bravestar2004@Arcor.de http://www.andreas-roeder.net Key: HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Setup Value name: ModifyAccounts =20 Value type: REG_DWORD Value data: 1 =3D Prevent users from modifying a...