Does POS 2009 still support 3rd party CC processing applications

Does POS 2009 support CC applications like PC-Charge?

thanks
Ed

0
EdatJKC (14)
7/14/2009 3:51:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No, you will have to have a custom integration created to have this
functionality.

"Ed at JKC" wrote:

> Does POS 2009 support CC applications like PC-Charge?
>
> thanks
> Ed

0
Drew (58)

Outlook express - contact list gone
Can't tell when this happened. No new software other than some Microsoft updates. No new software whatsoever. No viruses. The contact list says: "There are no Contacts to display." Yet, if I click on ADDRESS BOOK or do START -> RUN -> wab /a The address book is still intact. If I type an email address in a new email, the autocomplete finds said address book entry. If I click on "Contact" in the contact pane (lower left), and add a new contact, it gets added to address book but the contact list still shows empty. Any suggestions? JL Suggest postin...

I have a file that is 4mb. Cleared all formating...still big
I have a file that has cols a-p, rows 1-40. Had a lot of colors and stuff but I cleared all formatting and saved file. Still 4mb. Can't figure out where the issue is. Can anyone help? Hi Who knows what people do with spreadsheet sometime. I experienced once the situation where somebody put nonvisible large object so there was a spreadsheet with a simple calculations but it was huge. I found it and got rid off it, but I think that easier will be copy all to a new spreadhseet and save it. Click yes if helped -- Greatly appreciated Eva "JDH" wrote: ...

Reinstalling POS
We have the 30 day trial version of Dynamics POS installed on a Back Office computer and a POS computer. Everything is working fine. My question is if we now activate and register the software with the supplied Product Key will we have problems in a couple of monthe when we plan on replacing our POS computer with a new one? Can we just install the software again on the new POS computer using the same Product Key and leave our Back Office computer the way it is? TIA Bob, You should not have a problem using the same product key when you switch machines, but you may have to activate by ph...

Customizing the POS Screen
Is there a way to add Unit of Measure to the POS screen? I own a Garden Center, and it is critical that our sales staff knows this, because we sell items multiple units - so that they don't mess up. You can't change the display of the transaction screen itself, but you may be able to use a customized HTML Status page to display additional information, or an HTML Addin (see drilldown.htm) to display addtional information before adding the item to the transaction. You might also be able to do something with matrix or lot-matrix items to force a quantity selection. Check with y...

French RMS and POS available in Canada?
Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. We have the translation in French for France. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = "Louis" <Louis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C947635D-0502-4382-9059-B1FA954370CB@microsoft.com... > Are Microsoft RMS and POS available in French Canada? Thanks. Thank you, but we need a French version for Canada, with local taxes and all (GST, QST...). Does any one know whether MS RMS and POS are available in French in Canada ? Thanks again. "Afshin A...

unable to run office applications
i have been successfully running a macbook with OS X v 10.4 and ms office 2004 since november 2006. recently, have been unable to run any of my office applications. i can see the icons but when i click on them, nothing happens...i've tried to open word, excel, powerpoint, entourage and it is consistent across the board. any advice would be greatly appreciated. In article <1187041732.694332.277290@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, kamsumner@mac.com wrote: > i have been successfully running a macbook with OS X v 10.4 and ms > office 2004 since november 2006. recently, have b...

MRP workbench and Releases POs
We find that some POs raised and released after MRP is run appear in MRP workbench but others do not... I can only see that the lead time for the product (if its high) limits this ability to appear here, altho thinking that the PO has been raised, approved and released that it SHOULD appear on the workbench..?? Can someone confirm the requirements for a firm order to be included in the workbench screen..?? Thanks very much Theo :) ...

POS
I purchased POS . Under the tools options my my screen for EDC configuration is to large to use the apply button. How do I size down this screen? ...

Money 2006 Still Crashing
I tried fixing my data file but it still crashes. I have Win98SE. Any ideas? Tony In microsoft.public.money, Tony Kozlowski wrote: >I tried fixing my data file but it still crashes. I have Win98SE. Any >ideas? Crashes when you do what? Crashes how, e.g., error message? Did it ever not crash? >Tony > > ...

Microsoft Online Assisted Support Wont Accept Product ID
For Outlook 2003 I get an error message when I enter by Product ID. It will not accept what is in the program. ...

For POS
Is there a way to enter a quantity prior to entering the Item #? It is time consumming to constantly touch the Edit Qty button after each item where you want more than one and then enter the quantity information. In RMS you can use the asterisk key. Something similar would be helpful with POS. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft ...

Excel cut/paste prob: Adds one day and changes year to 2009
When I cut and paste a date into another worksheet, one day is added and the year is changed. For example, 2/5/05 will change to 2/6/09. I am using Office for Mac. How can I avoid this problem. It is compromising my reports and giving false information. The workbook you're copying from uses the WinXL default 1900 date system while your destination workbook is using the MacXL default 1904 date system. You can change the destination workbook system (Preferences/Calculation, uncheck the 1904 date system checkbox). Alternatively, you can enter 1462 in an empty cell. Copy the cell...

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
Hoi there, I want to use the code "Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show", but by default i would like that 'All the worksheets" are selected when this dialog opens. Can it be done ??? Thanks, Luc Hello To select a worksheet and to made it the selected worksheet: Worksheets("MyName").select To select a worksheet and to add it to the actual selection of worksheets : Worksheets("MyName").select False To select all the worksheet: Sub SelectAllWorksheets() Dim xW As Worksheet Worksheets(1).Select For Each xW In Wor...

Help! Still can't get E mail.
I tried everything I could think of and I still can not receive any E mail with Outlook Express. Most of the time I get the error message below. Any help is appreciated. George-NY ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- The host 'mail.optonline.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'mail.optonline.net', Server: 'mail.optonline.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11004, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Try posting this in an...

PS POS 2.0
Does POS 2.0 come with gift card functionality or is it only the RMS version of POS? The screenshots I have seen show a gift card tender type, but I havent been able to try a demo of it yet to see if it comes built in now or now. Thanks, --Mike It's there as "description" for a tender type. No extra function around it that I'm aware of. -- John M. "DomitianX" <DomitianX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D75C630-2C67-4FAA-9819-063C2A0A40D3@microsoft.com... > Does POS 2.0 come with gift card functionality or is it only the RMS >...

Removed server, exchange still looking for it?
Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and now am getting event 9318, saying MTA can't contact it. Why is it doing that? I had the same problem after a 5.5 to 2000 migration. Rebooting the Exchange server that was trying to connect resolved the problem. MTA must keep the information cached. Tim "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C431500C-F78D-47E5-AAC5-B8C611592E97@microsoft.com... > Exchange 5.5, I removed a server from the site using exchange admin, and > now > am getting event 9318, saying MTA can...

Unblocked emails are still blocked
A long time ago, I used to block SPAM through the IMS (using Message Filtering). We now have a SPAM service and I have removed all of the entries in the Message Filter and have stopped and started the IMS. The problem I have is that email is still being blocked here. Does completely clearing this log require a reboot? Is there another location I can check to see if addresses are still hanging around? I have Exchange 5.5 SP4. Thanks, John On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:20:11 -0500, "AnytimeAnywhere" <gm79ta@yahoo.com> wrote: >A long time ago, I used to block SPAM through th...

POS Quickpad
I want to add a button to a Quickpad for "Switch User" but do not find it in the POS function list. Does anyone know a way to allow cashiers to quickly sign off when they switch registers? -- Owner of retail store This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0457_01C6F44C.BFA21480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dave, Press F9 --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader = to see and download the file attachment....

MS POS vs QuickBooks POS
I am doing some initial review of a POS system for a Garden Center Gift Shop business. 1. I am looking at QuickBooks POS and MS POS among others 2. Does MS POS easily intergrate with QB accounting or should we consider a MS accounting application 3. DOES MS POS work - judging from POSTS here - it does not appear to be ready for Prime time 4. Can any one point me to an independant review of both POS apps Thank you John, I started a gift, garden ornamentation and birding supply business and went with MS POS because it was packaged with and HP system. In retrospect, I wish I would hav...

Server Error in '/OMA' Application.
After installing Service Pack 1 and Un-installing and Re- installing Device Update 4 we are still unable to access the OMA or OWAAdmin application. The stack reference is Security.Exception on the mscorlib. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Credit Card Processing
Sadly (depending on your point of view), I've had to make a switch from Quickbooks Professional 2004 to Money '06 small business. There's a lot of comparisons between money and quicken, but not quickbooks. Anyone else switch over? What's been your experience? I just installed it and, on the plus side it works with all my banks and credit cards. That will save me hours of data entry. It does not, to my horror, have the capability to process credit card tranactions for customers? Am I missing something? I hope someone will respond quickly - I might need to throw this back...

w3wp.exe worker process throws errors on CRM 3.0
Our CRM3 environment is running fine, but every now and then the w3wp.exe worker process on the server is doing something that consumes either abnormal large amounts of memory or blocks some other process. W3wp.exe is associated with the application pool of IIS (6.0). This server runs on 4 GB of internal memory. Users trying to enter CRM3 through Internet Explorer get an error message that there was a problem (contact systemadministrator). Killing the w3wp.exe on the server instantly resolves the connection problem of the other users. What can cause these occasional 'hangup's'? ...

Is anyone using wireless POS terminals?
Does RMS support this? We are a furniture store and need to walk around and ring up items. The New West Mobile Suite allows one to create work orders wirelessly from a wireless PocketPC device. See http://www.newestech.com/rmsAddons.php for details. Please let me know if you have any questions. - Evan Culver eculver@newestech.com New West Technologies dlv wrote: > Does RMS support this? We are a furniture store and need to walk around and > ring up items. We dont specifically use the wireless for POS, however i use my notebook in the office and run all the programs while c...

VBCodeProvider & code compilation
If using VBCodeProvider/CSharpCodeProvider to get an ICodeCompiler I get a CompileAssemblyFromFile compilation error when referencing or instantiating classes which exist in the host application. Is there a way around this? ...