Does Microsoft RMS link/integrate to SBA 2006, and if so...

what information is sent? My client specifically wants full integration and
for the PO information to be sent over from RMS to SBA. Is this how it works?
Is there any documentation on this?

Andrea
0
Andrea (160)
11/25/2005 4:29:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Take a look at the post back a couple of days entitled 'Small Business
Accounting 2006 Itegration?'.
You'll need to contact EVT for exact specifications on what level of
integration it is. There are a couple of helpful videos on there website.

Rob

"Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> what information is sent? My client specifically wants full integration
> and
> for the PO information to be sent over from RMS to SBA. Is this how it
> works?
> Is there any documentation on this?
>
> Andrea

0
rob242 (534)

how can you link images to cells?
hi there, im using excel as part of coursework for my A-Level ICT, and i need to somehow link images into the program. I have a list of names which i want linked to images, so when i create a drop down list and click on a selection, the image of the particular name will be displayed. I am just wanderin if there are any solutions or ways to do this. It would be very helpful if you can help me with my query! Thanks! one way: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html In article <80CB2448-07FC-4E38-A6B2-105FCBE80C67@microsoft.com>, ".: usman :." <.: usman :.@d...

Linking tasks in MS Project 2007
roI have copied 5 tasks from a project and linked them in a consolidated project using the 'Paste Special' command. This almost works well because any changes I make to the tasks in the original project are reflected in the consolidated project except the % complete shown in the indicators column. For some reason, when I make any changes to the % complete in the original project, the changes arent reflected in the consolidated project (and vice versa). I'm presuming that % complete should be updated like any other field therefore any help would be appreciated. -- s...

Comparing dates in columns from linked table
Hi, I'm new to Access/SQL and have a problem with a query that I just cant seem to be able to solve. So, I have an Access database containing client number, security name and date, that information has to be updated every month, the source for the update being an excel file that I link to the Access database. But I dont want to overwrite on the existing data so what i wanted to do was add the current month's data, when it's not already in there. What I did was an insert query which inserts the data from the excel file to the table in the Access database only if the c...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Location of Integration Manager Database
Is there a problem with putting the IM.mdb file on a network server and letting multiple people access it? Everything I've read about IM seem to imply that the database should be put on the workstation. I realize there may be a path issue if drive mappings aren't consistant. Is that the only issue or are there others? Bob, You can put the IM database on a network and allow multiple users to access it. That is how i configure my integrations. It also hs the advantage of having one central place for all integrations and the usually server gets backed up, so you have it on backp if y...

Integration to Baan
Hi, Has anybody tried integrating MS CRM with Baan? Is there integration kit available for the same? Regards Dear Shankar, My company has developed an integration with Baan IV through Biztalk 2004. If you want more information, please contact me on the following e-mail address. jean-paul.geelhoed@qnh.nl "Shankar" wrote: > Hi, > > Has anybody tried integrating MS CRM with Baan? Is there integration kit > available for the same? > > Regards > > > ...

Linking custom fields
Hi, Currently we are not using CRM workflow for the sales process. I have created two custom fields called "Sales Stage" (Pick List) and "Probabilty"( Int). Can I automatically change the probabilty % based on the change in the sales stage? Regards, Pradeep George Pradeep, You can use JavaScript (written in the onChange event of Sales Stage) to change the value of Probability depending on the Sales Stage selected. HTH, Niths "Pradeep George" wrote: > Hi, > > Currently we are not using CRM workflow for the sales process. I have > create...

Microsoft Promo

RMS Accouting Solution?
We are getting ready to implement RMS solution in a one store one lane retail environment, with possibly adding a second store with one lane later down the road. It looks like Quickbooks Pro 2006 is the best solution to intergrate with RMS for accouting and payroll. Is this so, or are there any other good solutions? Should we expect any signficant hurrdles with the intergration? Thanks Mark Garcia I haven't tried it yet myself, so this is just hearsay, but from previous posts it appears that Intuit has changed QB 2006 in a way that disables the RMS integration. If this is the case...

Can RMS interface with SAP B1
I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there is a 3rd party interface application available. -- NateS What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload it to SAP "nates@sunrisetechnologygroup.com" wrote: > I am trying to find out if it is possible to interface directly or if there > is a 3rd party interface application available. > -- > NateS How did you go about creating the files for it to import? Doug Morton Mountain POS "Rodney" wrote: > > What we did is to create text files from RMS. Then upload i...

microsoft XL

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...

microsoft outlook and microsoft project
I install MS Outlook 2003, and also MS Project 2007. When I online MS Outlook, any time when there is message come in my mail box. Window display " Microsoft config gathering ms project information" Is it an installer window or a project dialog box? If installer, the Microsoft installer program is corrupt. Try Detect and Repair in Outlook or Project to stop it or just let it run and complete. If it's a project dialog box, you have some addin doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www....

microsoft money loosing VAT content in split catogory withdrawl
Hi I have money 2000 and file VAT returns with the information it provides. I just discovered that if I have a split catogory withdrawl the VAT component is blank (greyed out) and is not in report. Can any one help with this problem thanks Gary ...

Links in email do not connect to URL
Application: Outlook Express 6.00 Symptom: Hyperlinks included in email's received will open an IE window when clicked, but nothing else happens. The URL does not come up in the address bar, IE does not pull up the linked site, etc. Internet Explorer Version: 6.0 Any suggestions please? Thank you. Try posting this in an Outlook Express group - this is not one of them. This group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office - Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. You can also try http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com for assistance - a very good OE site. --� Milly Staples [MVP - ...

Microsoft SQL...
We are using W23K Server, Exchange 2003 SP1, Backup Exec 10.0. We purchased the Exchange Agent and are using it. Recently, when the backup runs it skips 22 files, which are in use. These are the files for Microsoft SQL. In a disaster recover scenario where we reinstall W23K, Exchange and restore the Exchange data / mailboxes from tape, do we need to have the SQL backed up or would it be reinstalled with Exchange / Backup Exec? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU in advance! you're running SQL and Exchange on the same box? why is that? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Allan" ...