Discount(s) Module for RMS

Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.

I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when I
queried MS about getting the RMS system.

At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If customer
Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount automatic
discount on all items from the XXX Department.

Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come in
ect...

basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and control
all discounts and sales ect..

david

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/StoreOperations/Mix&Match.htm
www.retailrealm.us

Rob

"David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message
> Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.
>
> I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
> know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when I
> queried MS about getting the RMS system.
>
> At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
> discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If
> customer Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount
> automatic discount on all items from the XXX Department.
>
> Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come in
> ect...
>
> basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and control
> all discounts and sales ect..
>

> david

0
Rob
6/11/2006 2:38:40 AM
Thanks Rob.

Are there any others or is this the only one?

David

"Rob" <roba@2020its..nospam..com> wrote in message
> http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/StoreOperations/Mix&Match.htm
> www.retailrealm.us
>
> Rob
>
> "David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message
>> Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.
>>
>> I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
>> know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when
>> I queried MS about getting the RMS system.
>>
>> At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
>> discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If
>> customer Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount
>> automatic discount on all items from the XXX Department.
>>
>> Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come
>> in ect...
>>
>> basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and
>> control all discounts and sales ect..
>>

>> david

Hi David,

  We have additional promotion and customer pricing module add ons which
meets the requirement you have posted . Please check www.rmsstore.com for
more information,

  Thanks

"David Parrish" wrote:

> Thanks Rob.
>
> Are there any others or is this the only one?
>
> David
>

> "Rob" <roba@2020its..nospam..com> wrote in message
> > http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/StoreOperations/Mix&Match.htm
> > www.retailrealm.us
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > "David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message
> >> Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.
> >>
> >> I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
> >> know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when
> >> I queried MS about getting the RMS system.
> >>
> >> At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
> >> discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If
> >> customer Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount
> >> automatic discount on all items from the XXX Department.
> >>
> >> Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come
> >> in ect...
> >>
> >> basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and
> >> control all discounts and sales ect..
> >>

> >> david

0
rmsstore (20)
6/12/2006 6:26:01 PM
We are going to use this one from New West. It is a great spec and add-on.

"Rob" wrote:

> http://www.newestech.com/POS/RMS/StoreOperations/Mix&Match.htm
> www.retailrealm.us
>
> Rob
>
> "David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message
> > Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.
> >
> > I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
> > know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when I
> > queried MS about getting the RMS system.
> >
> > At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
> > discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If
> > customer Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount
> > automatic discount on all items from the XXX Department.
> >
> > Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come in
> > ect...
> >
> > basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and control
> > all discounts and sales ect..
> >

> > david

0
Jocelyn (213)
6/12/2006 10:02:02 PM
Hi David,

RMSynergy have written a range of bespoke enhancements that enhance the
capabilities of RMS. In particular two of the enhanvements we have written
are Promotions and Customer Price Matrix.

We wrote these in order to enhance the discount/sale price features in RMS
to enable you to do such promtions as
Buy One Get One Free, Buy any X for �X.XX and also spend �X.XX in a
department or category and get a promotion of free item etc.

The Customer Price Matrix enables you to set special prices and price breaks
on a per customer or per account type basis.
This gives great flexibility to pricing structures above and beyond Price
levels A, B and C.

If you feel that either of these enhancements would bring benefits to your
organisation or
would like more information on our complate range please do not hesitate to
contact me and I will pass your details on to your local RMSynergy reseller.

Kind Regards

Grant Chaplin
Channel Development Consultant
Mobile: 07813 677460
grantc@rmsynergy.com

RMSynergy
www.rmsynergy.com
info@rmsynergy.com
"David Parrish" <david.parrish@vino100-lakeway.com> wrote in message
> Who has a good add-on that will allow me to control the discounts.
>
> I've googled, used MS web site ect so far the list of venders is slim.  I
> know there are a LOT of them in fact they came out of the wood work when I
> queried MS about getting the RMS system.
>
> At any rate, I need an add-on that will allow me to setup 'automatic'
> discounts if  X number of items in a department are purchased or If
> customer Y reaches $####.## in 6 months they will receive a discount
> automatic discount on all items from the XXX Department.
>
> Or establish VIP Customers that receive X% discount everytime they come in
> ect...
>
> basically I want to take this out of the hands of the employee and control
> all discounts and sales ect..
>

> david

0
RMSynergy

What's Up with this Spin Control?
Greeting: I have this spin control that is buddied with an edit box. I am handling the WM_NOTIFY / UDN_DELTAPOS message. I have set the spin controls range to 0 through 99. I have not made any changes to its acceleration properties. I start with the value of 15 in my edit control. I click the "UP" arrow of the spinner. The values found in the "up/down" structure make perfect sense: pNMUpDown->iPos = 15 pNMUpDown->iDelta = 1 The new value is 16. I set the spinner's position to that value and that's that. The displayed value in the edit box is 16. So far s...

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Diamonds Mens Watch WAF111D.BA0810 Recommendation Discount Watches
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Diamonds Mens Watch WAF111D.BA0810 Recommendation Discount Watches Tag Heuer Aquaracer Diamonds Mens Watch WAF111D.BA0810 Site: http://tag-heuer-watches.pxhelp.com/TAG-Heuer-wristwatch-7044.html Thank you for choosing http://www.pxhelp.com/ Quality TAG Heuer Watches: http://tag-heuer-watches.pxhelp.com/ Tag Heuer Aquaracer Diamonds Mens Watch WAF111D.BA0810 AdditionalInfo : Watches Brand : TAG Heuer Watches ( http://tag-heuer-watches.pxhelp.com/ ) Gender : Mens Model : tag-heuer-aquaracer-watch-waf111dba0810 Also Called : WAF111D.BA0810 WAF111...

HTTP module
Hi, I created one http module. If I put my module(testModule.dll) into bin folder of my application and I put this into config file: <httpModules> <add name="testModul" type="testModule.checkModul, testModule" /> </httpModules> my module works. Now I would like that this module executes for all applications on my web server. So I move this config section into root folder of my web server. It still works but only for application which has this dll into it's root folder. Where I should put my testModule.dll that it would work f...

report for discount
hey everyone, is there anybody who has a report that shows which cashier gave how much discount in the day or something close to it. thank you shoby ...

merging pst's
Help please... I recently had to back up my personal files and had to restore my personal files. When I did restore them, I accedently connected to the incorrect ..pst file and i read in all the emails into the incorrect .pst file. My question is how do I merge the two .pst files so that I do not get the duplictes. Please help!!!! Open both .pst files and drag/drop from one to the other. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head...

MVP's LOOK!! HARD QUESTION, not an ID-10-T user!
Single EX-2003 SP2, running on 2003, SP2, current on all updates, have Veritas 10.d installed as well as the Veritas CPS agent. I have an ISA 2004 Appliance with forms based auth, RPC rules, etc. All works great 10+ smartphones synching, and 7+ Outlook clients connecting via RPC o’v HTTP it works great. Until it doesn’t. multiple times now its stopped working. ISA side is fine, I can see the Authentication form, it seems that all other IIS services fail, without any log errors, they just hang / stop serving pages I can not recycle via an IISRESET, or a simple stop/start of the de...

Two Pst's running simultaneously
Hope someone can help. I am travelling with the laptop and I need to have Outlook run tow different pst files. This means collecting emails from two separate email accounts into 2 different Outlook pst files and keeping the emails separate. If I set up all the email accounts for both outlook files then all thej emails for both accounts arrive in the primary email recipient file when I hit send and receive. Is there any way to keep them separate without having to rewrite all the email account information each time so I don't get the other account's emails coming into each oth...

RMS Connector to SBA 2007
Does anyone know if there is a connector available for RMS to SBA 2007? Our vendor told us this could be done and when they began to do this they realized the connector was for SBA 2006. We are trying to get answers from them, but so far nothing. Thanks. our vendor did the same thing. we are waiting on a solution. MS had a press release which said the SBA 2007, MS Office Accounting 2007 would integrate with RMS 2.0. the only solution provide was for us to switch to quick books. quick books will convert your SBA books for FREE. -- Alex Dixon IT WSE "Rea" wrote: ...

Get 20% Discount On Data Conversion Services By Offshore Data Entry
Data Conversion Services offer cost effective data conversion projects, Outsourcing Data Conversion, advantages of data entry conversion services at offshore data entry in India. Outsourcing your data entry services to help in effectively managing your business by eliminating risks, reducing costs, and boost up your business growth, so you concentrate on your core business. Do visit us at http://www.offshoredataentry.com/dataconversionservices.htm, to know more about our Offshore Data Entry Services and avail our services at affordable rates. E-mail Us: info@offshoredataentry.com Voice (Indi...

Blackbaud/Raiser's Edge
Is anyone familiar with RMS being able to integrate to Blackbaud/Raiser's Edge? This module provides ticketing and auctioning functionality. Yes I am familiar. Being used at Wodlandpark Zoo. Contact me for detail. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@rrdisti.com Retail Realm = = = = = = = = "Mollie" <Mollie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:246A2465-24D4-4DB9-BE7E-5DD367C6E229@microsoft.com... > Is anyone familiar with RMS being able to integrate to Blackbaud/Raiser's > Edge? This module provides ticketing and auctioning functionality. ...

Exch 2003 email redirected to admin's mailbox
Hi, I have a Small Businell Server 2003, with Exchange 2003. Two Domain names are configured on it : Dom1 and Dom2. Both domains are configured at the same provider, and all the emails are sent to the DNS of Dom1 (*@Dom1 and *@Dom2). The Exchange server gets correctly all the incoming mails for Dom1 and Dom2. Here is the problem : the configured users @Dom2 get their mail only if a single condition is true : the recipient must be in the "CC" or "BCC" field to receive the mail. If the recipient's name is in the "TO" field, the email is considered as "...

Discount for the Entire department
How do I set discount for the entire department instead of individual items? we give 10% off on any 10+ bottles of Wine, so if I setup the discount on individual items, it gives disoucnt only when customer buys same 10 bottles only... I want to change this so it gives discount on any 10+ wines.. Hi TCWS...you can use a mix and match quantity discount scheme and apply it to all the items in your "wine" department - the assumptions here are that you have created a "wine" department and all your wine items have been assigned to that wine department. First create your w...

Getting an 'Order form' from RMS
Does anybody have any smart ideas for getting a nicely formatted order form directly from RMS? I want to be able to give staff a page with the list of items from a supplier, with sell price, MPQ, and barcode and the reorder number, and a space where they fill in the quantity required. If it looked something like a PO printout, with lines under each item to make it easy to use it would be ideal! Any suggestions? Thanks! -- Philip Gass Donaghadee Garden Centre I don't have the nicely formatted form you're looking for, but if someone doesn't post the XML, you may have t...

please help msdn's help
hi, i am now use visual studio.net 2003 with msdn . i move muse to the code 's WinMain function # include <windows.h> int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, PSTR szCmdLine, int icmdShow) { MessageBox(0, "This is my first win32 test!","HelloMsg",MB_OK);//MB_ICONINFORMATION return 0; } a tip shows with content "int WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, PSTR szCmdLine, int icmdShow)" and i pressed F1 ,the msdn located the wrong place to CAtlServiceModuleT::WinMain but when i Search the function WinMain msdn will...

Opportunity Product Discounts
Hi, I may be missing something here, but If I add a new product to an opportunity using the "New Opportunity Product" form, is there a way to allow the pricing to be determined by the salesperson. I.e. to override list price on an ad-hoc basic. I know you can do this in the quotes, but this affects forcasting. I would like the sales people to be able to add the line items using ad-hoc prices, and have the opportunity recalculate. I.e Not have to have the sales person estimate the likely invoice revenue. Also is there a way to write-in new produts at this stage, like there is on t...

Requisition Management
We use Bussiness Portal 2.5, Requisition Management and GP 8.0. I have selected 'Previous Line's Vendor' under 'Line Item Defaults' for the company. When I add a new line item, it brings up the previous line's Vendor but after entering the Item Number, the vendor id disappears and I have to type/select the vendor id again. Can anyone explain, why this is happening? Are you using an Inventoried or Non Inventoried items on the Requisition. I believe what is happening is if you are using a Inventoried item, the Vendor is defaulting from the previous line, but when...

Suspend Tape Bacup's
Hi Is it possibe to suspend tape backups? say for two weeks while everyone is on holiday? There is a such provision in DPM. If you are using a tape library you can keep sufficient tape media in the library, so that DPM does backups automatically. One way to stop tape backups is, remove the tape protection before leaving with retain tape backups and once you are back from holidays re-protect to have tape backups. Thanks, Praveen D [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "oxide54" <oxide54@discussi...

RMS 1.3 Refresh compatibility
Has anyone had the chance to test or possibly know the answers to these questions? 1. Can the RMS 1.3 Refresh be installed on Windows XP stations? Or is it only to be installed on the Windows 2000 operating systems? 2. If the answer to the above question is NO, then will RMS 1.3 be compatible with other computers in the store that are running RMS 1.3 Refresh? Do all systems have to be using the same Version of RMS in this case? This would be in an environment where some computers are running WinXP, and some are running Win2K. 3. If the answer to question #1 is NO, then how about he...

excel 2007's behavior when opening an XLS
can't seem to find an answer elsewhere thought i'd try here. simply... 1. generate an md5 hash of any given XLS; 2. open the same XLS in excel 2007; 3. close it w/o changing or saving it; 4. re-run the md5 hash generator against the seemingly-unchanged XLS & get a new value why? this doesn't occur in excel 2003 please advise tia, jd ...

HowTo: flush o/s cache?
Sorry if this if OT because it deals with the WinApi rather than MFC specifically. I'm doing some tests to speed up file handling using vc6 and WinXp-Sp2 on a development computer that has 1 gig of memory and an AMD-64-3800. I'd like to clear/flush the o/s cache before doing the timings so as to get valid "1st time through" elapsed times. Otherwise, the 2nd and subsequent tests are much faster and don't tell me much. Is there a Win32 api call to accomplish this? Or series of calls? Now I'm doing the equivalent of xcopy of a large directory to another director...

RMS should have a rewards/points type of program (ex: Air Miles)
RMS should have a rewards/points type of program (ex: Air Miles) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b39a1893-8b05-49c8-8192-66aa2098d820&dg=microsoft.public...

Tommorrow's Date Highligted
Trying to Conditional Format a text box to highlight tommorrows Date! [tbAlertDate]=Now()+1 -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home Edition Ver 5.1 Service Pack 3 Bob, Now() returns date and time. If you only need the date use the Date() function. Steve santus@penn.com "Bob Vance" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:%23kslB%23msKHA.4360@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Trying to Conditional Format a text box to highlight tommorrows Date! > > [tbAlertDate]=Now()+1 > > -- >...

publisher art cd's and the art & photo's button
I do not know how to locate the Art & Photo's button to access graphics. I do not know how to open the two Art CD's that are provided with the pro publisher deluxe 21. thank you sue sue stu <sue stu@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I do not know how to locate the Art & Photo's button to access > graphics. > > I do not know how to open the two Art CD's that are provided with the > pro publisher deluxe 21. There is no such Microsoft product as Pro Publisher Deluxe 21. Microsoft Publisher (standard) is included with...

Getting a process's description
Is there a way to get the process description of an executing process? For example, I've got the process id and executable filename for a process but I need to get a text description of it. I know this is possible because windows gets such a description when it asks you to "select a program from a list" to open a file with unknown extension. There is also another application called ProcessExplorer which is able to display a text description for a process. Any suggestions welcome (win32 api calls or .net library calls). schoenfeld1@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to ge...

Combo Validations with List's
How do I add the following data validation [ =a1<>0 ]to an already existing list validation? Thanks Ben Use AND =AND(A1<>0,existing_condition) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ben" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:120e201c3f660$039a8f20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I add the following data validation [ =a1<>0 ]to > an already existing list validation? > > Thanks > > Ben >-----Original Message----- >Use AND > >=AND(A1<>0,existing_condition) > >-- > >Regards, > >Peo Sjoblom ...