Deliver partial layaway at time of creation

I would like to be able to deliver part of a layaway invoice at the time I
create it instead of having to do two invoices (one regular and one layaway)
or creating the layaway and immediately recalling it and doing a partial
pick-up.

The simplest implementation would be to allow us to edit the RTD column at
POS. Then on tender these items would be added to the deposit required for
the layaway portion when tendered.

Thanks,

dan@endurosport.com

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e582ce6c-2afa-43a2-b54f-a5d47d82ae2b&dg=microsoft.public.pos
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Slow start up times...
Word, Excel & PowerPoint, all display the same issue and although Entourage doesn't appear to have it, it does load up slow. Here is the issue: When opening the apps, the apps load fast enough, BUT ARE NOT ready for imput for about 5 seconds after you see the empty document. So I have to wait and wait until either I can type in Word or Click on any of the cells in Excel. The same happens in PowerPoint where I can't start to do anything. I have a Menu Meters installed and I can see the two CPUS going pretty high while this is happening. All together it takes Excel 15 seconds ...

Working with dates and time
I need to calculate the elapsed time in hours from data in 4 date and time columns (date dd/mm/yyyy format and time in 24 hour format) e.g. Start Date Start Time Stop Date Stop Time 10/12/2008 15:10 13/12/2008 12:50 11/12/2008 02:00 11/12/2008 16:30 11/12/2008 10:10 13/12/2008 09:00 I need to then be able to find the average elapsed time in hours. Manually the solution for the above is: 69:40 14:30 46:50 Average elapsed time: 43:40 As I am not used to working with date and time fields, any he...

hide title bar of a dialog box on run time
i have a dialog box, and 2 button on a dialog. i want to add functionality that when i will click button 1 the title bar will disappear, and when i will click second button it will appear(become visible). thanks >i have a dialog box, and 2 button on a dialog. i want to add >functionality that when i will click button 1 the title bar will >disappear, and when i will click second button it will appear(become >visible). The following snippet toggles the caption bar: DWORD CurrentStyles = GetWindowLong( m_hWnd, GWL_STYLE ); SetWindowLong( m_hWnd, GWL_STYLE, CurrentStyles ^ WS...

2007 has a fit each time i want to hyperlink text
Hello, I have a project where i need to add many links to a document, however each time i select text and click the "linking" button, Publisher has a fit for around 40 seconds then I am able to add a link. I cant find any "product service pack updates" for publisher 2007, just for office (which i will see now if that will update publisher (as i only have publisher 2007, not office. When i say has a fit, it freezes up with 99% CPU useage, then after 40 seconds or so springs back into life, I have maybe 1000 links to add to my document and cant have publi...

Message not delivered #2
Today a user could not get an email from another company. With Message Tracking I can see the email had come in but then get this information in the Message History. SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced Queuing SMTP: Started Message Submission to Advanced Queue SMTP: Advanced Queue Failed to Deliver Message I do notice that the "From:" address is different from the "Message ID:" address. I have logging turned on, but set to medium, nothing was recorded in the Application Log. I ended up having the customer send the email to my personal account and then I was able to...

Routing Header Creation
Does Anyone Know the Table that the MFG Module Uses for Routings (BOM)? I want to check to see if the Primary Routing Flag is set on all of my Routing Headers. The Routing Header Table is RT010001. Primary Routings will have a RTPRIMARY_I value of 1. ...

Time Calculations / If Statements
I am needing to do a calculation on time results, however, when my time difference involves results from times of 2400 and greater, my result is inaccurate. See below: F1 G1 ATA ETA 2400 0015 (formula: f1-g1) answer is: 2385, but should be 15. 2400 is midnight, 0015 is 12:15. I can't figure out how to enter formula so I can calculate difference in late arrivals when it's midnight. Would an "if"statement fix this, if so, how do you do that? Or how do I fix this problem? Your help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! :) Anita, use =MOD(end-start,1) -- Regard...

Windows 2003 Server as Authoritative Time Server
Hello, How do I make my W2K3 PDC as an authoritative Time server for my domain? I have a GPS based time sync solution on my PDC. I have tried all solutions on the net, but none seems to work. The clients are not able to get any valid servers. Any help will be appreciable. Thanks Jagsrao ...

Allow partial deposit on a backorder
Currently RMS allows either a full deposit or no deposit on a backorder. It would increase the flexibility of the system if the user could accept a partial deposit (as you can on a work order) Mick, Shift F9 allows you to over-ride the deposit amount. -- * "Mick Devine" <MickDevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50FFE0E9-6E65-4043-96C9-F5D9760C64A7@microsoft.com... Currently RMS allows either a full deposit or no deposit on a backorder. It would increase the flexibility of the system if the user could accept a partial deposit (as you can on a work order...

Report error Run Time error 2427
I have combo box where I have list of months and years. When I choose January 2009. It gives me a 2427 run time error. When I debug it takes me to: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, FormatCount As Integer) If Me.somefield>0 Then Me.Detail.BackColor = 14408667 Else Me.Detail.BackColor = 16777215 If me.[anotherfield] = "Followup" Then Me.Label22.Visible = False End Sub However, when I choose any other month I get my report in view form. Can someone please explain and help me out?? Thank you. I would try: Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integr, F...

Greenwich Mean Time
How do you get rid of Greenwich Mean Time? "clroberts_ncfi@msn.com" <clroberts_ncfi@msn.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A51EA3E-5EEF-4B62-A804-6B08C1F997EB@microsoft.com... > How do you get rid of Greenwich Mean Time? Well, you'd probably have to discuss that with the Royal Observatory. Or perhaps I'm misunderstanding your question and you'd like to elaborate? :-) -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologi...

Manufacturing Lead Times
We generally get an error message after recalculating all mfg lead times. "Errors encountered - please review mfg lead times" It gets 87% complete and then errors. I am pretty sure "something" is goofy in our routings - I have not been able to pin down the what. Any suggestions? We are using Version 8.0 Jerry Proffitt Mid-Continent Instruments I suggest take the dexsql.log then send it to GP support -- http://ddelprado.blogspot.com "MCI DB MANAGER" wrote: > We generally get an error message after recalculating all mfg lead times. > "Errors ...

Delegate creation account
Hello, I would like to delegate the right to service desk to create user accounts with mailboxes. Delegating the "Create User Account" was easy, but cannot seem to be able to delegate the "Create Mailbox" rights. If I delegated on Exchange delegate to service desk as Exchange View Only Administrator, they can modify many parameters as "fowrward to" on user account. We're using Exchange 2000 on Win2K server. Thanks a lot.. ...

Multiple appointments at a time
I have a client that has 10 to 15 appointments scheduled each half hour. Is there a way rather than having the appointments that are scheduled at the same time stack up next to each other, view them below each other? for instance: 9:00AM Client 1 9:00AM Client 2 9:00AM Client 3 9:00AM Client 4 9:30AM Client 1 9:30AM Client 2 9:30AM Client 3 No, not the the Day or Week view. They should be stacked in the monthly view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook ...

Incoming external NDR not delivered
Hi Using Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows Server 2003 in FE/BE configuration. I have a public folder mail enabled that receives job vacancies and application from external. I have noticed that any externally generated NDRs for this PF email mail address does not appear in the public folder. Other external email messages are recieved. The Exchange message tracking center says that it was delivered localy to the store and email address. Why is this? Thanks RajiA Why would there be externally-generated NDRs for this public folder? Are you sending mail from it to invalid addresses? -- ...

is partial restore possible ?
Hi, I have a backup of all my farm. If I want to restore only 1 site collection from farm backup , is it possible ? Thanks No, as i know you can`t restore only 1 site collection. you can restore content database. it`s minimum possible level. ( 1 content db can have several site collection. ) "Sefer" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a backup of all my farm. If I want to restore only 1 site > collection from farm backup , is it possible ? > > Thanks > . > ...

Replies not delivered
I have a problem that has just started this week. All my replies are immediately kicked back with the message: 550 not local host msn.com, not a gateway Can someone tell me if I've flipped a switch somewhere to not allow replies to messages? Thanks What is your authentication set for in your mail account settings on the server tab? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Donn <...

I would like to view my appointments in time of day order.
No matter which way i try I simply cannot arrange for my appointments to be viewed on monthly calendar view showing appointments in time order. Several appointments are re-occurring and they appear to take over the whole calender as they are also colour coded. I use this calendar as a rota for shift work and need to have it in time order. Anyone got any ideas? I used to have the same problem with Outlook 2003 - thought it would have changed by now?? All day events are always listed first in month view, then timed appointments, based on their start time. If you don't wan...

Subtracting time values
I am trying to calculate the difference between two cells which ar formatted with Custom [h]:mm option. It has so far worked fine unti now, the higher of the two values is over 10000:00. I now get an erro stating that the higher value is not greater than the lower value. think it is because time values are represented by a date time syste which perhaps cannot work above values of 10000:00 -- fishphon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- fishphone's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2462 View this thread: http://www...

Typing times
Hi Is there a way to type times easily in Excel ? It is used for keeping track of times during production. Input would be; Startup 6.30 6.45 Production order No 1 6.45 8.30 Change of product 8.30 8.50 Production order No 2 8.50 12.15 Maintenance 12.15 13.00 Lunch 13.00 13.45 etc Data has to be summerized on the different lines (start up, production, maintenance, lunch etc) The problem is the time it takes to punch it in. Kind regards, Dean Dean, have a look here http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- ...

DST, and Time Zone Update Tool
If I run this update tool on mailbox, are all appointments within the DST change period affected? We have a situation were some workstations had KB928388 installed in Dec - as I understand it, this was a KB931836 predecessor. So, workstations with this update that booked appointments after that should be OK, but not appointments booked prior to that date - Correct? The rest of the servers and a few laptops got the update in late Feb. Every machine now has KB931836 and there is a mix of appointments during the DST change period that are OK and some that are off by one hour ahead. IF I ru...

reply: original messages partially lost #2
--------------46840D8E31593196C06B5CD3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit When replying to an email, the sender's portion gets lost... Sequence of events: I send a msg to correspondant. Correspondant replies I get reply. It contains both her msg and my original message. I press reply. The msg displayed for me to reply contains my original message, but NOT Correspondant's reply. What is happenning and how can be fixed? Leo --------------46840D8E31593196C06B5CD3 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!d...

Fail to deliver in time
Hi, We have all Outlook 2003 and one of the users didn't received e-mail in time and new mail notification never warned. I checked all settings comparing with different users and couldn't find anything to stoping delivering messages. He starts to use Send/Receve function in order to get all new messages. Any help? Thanks. Art. Make sure Outlook isn't placed in Offline Mode; File-> Work Offline -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- &qu...

countif, but only using partial cell contents in the reference array #3
i had already set it up with the helper column however, i like to keep things as clean as possible :) OK, so I tried it out, but --(MID(C10:C960,FIND("{",C10:C960,1)+1,8) generates a #VALUE! error Thanks muchly for your ongoing help max, its greatly appreciated, jare -- jared ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jaredh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1553 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27105 Is that exactly what you typed? That isn't the formula you were g...

Outlook 2002: partially download messages over xx kilobytes?
Howdy! I'm trying to set up a friend with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro so that only the first several kilobytes of incoming email is downloaded. (he's on dialup for a while) I've SEEN the dialog before but forget where. It's NOT intuitive, unfortunately. I think the setting is "partially retrieve messages over xxKB in size" and it may not be in Outlook - it may link to some kind of external, Windows config (connections?). Much obliged if you know where this is. I wouldn't mind knowing for Outlook Express too as my father uses that. Thanks, C.J.Patt...