Date last updated

If you run one of the inventory wizards in RMS and select "Items from filter"
there is a filter called Last Updated. Does that mean any activity? I ran a
couple worksheets but I'm not sure what the list includes. Anybody else use
this filter before?

Mark S
0
MarkS (56)
2/6/2006 9:31:19 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The LastUpdated means exactly what it states the last time the record was
updated. So for instance you open up an item record poke around looking at
some properties, you may even change the Price of the item but instead of
clicking on the OK button you click Cancel. By doing so you have not updated
the item and therefore the LastUpdated field does not get updated. Now here
is another example you again open an item record and look around this time
you don't do anything but look with your eyes not with your hands and you
click OK even though you didn't do anything because you pressed OK the
LastUpdate field is updated with the current DateTime. Same thing goes for
when you commit a PO, Transfer, Inventory Task, Physical Inventory
Count...the LastUpdated field will be again updated.
Lastly updating the record directly in the table will not update the
LastUpdated field. i.e. SQL Query

Rob

"Mark S" wrote:

> If you run one of the inventory wizards in RMS and select "Items from filter"
> there is a filter called Last Updated. Does that mean any activity? I ran a
> couple worksheets but I'm not sure what the list includes. Anybody else use
> this filter before?
>
> Mark S
0
rob242 (534)

filter by date and action

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

How to sort by name then date?

Place the first and last name on ever page printed in header
I have a large data base of names, address and other information that requires several pages to print out. Along with the rest of the information, I would like to print out the first and last name of each page to be place in the header like a phone book for easy access. ...

strange date format problem

Downloading windows updates
I am trying to download windows updates. Initially it asked me to download Active X Control which I did, but then didn't proceed to enable me to download windows updates. Whenever I go to the windows update page again, it asks me to download Active X Control by clicking on the information bar, but there is no longer an information bar. I also do not get an error message. How do I download the latest windows update now? golucky8 wrote: > I am trying to download windows updates. Initially it asked me to > download Active X Control which I did, but then didn't proc...

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

An expression for dates from and to

Returning only MAX(date) not all dates
I want to be able to list the most current date an item is checked out. As I was working through the query I used max as an aggregate function but I still can't get the simple result I want. I'd rather list the fields I have chosen and somehow select just the most current checkout date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is my query: SELECT tblTerritory.TerritoryID, [TerritoryName] & " " & [TerritoryDescription] AS Description, tblTerritory.TerritoryTypeID, tblTerritoryType.TerritoryType, Max(tblTerritoryCheckout.DateCheckedOut) AS Checked...

updating a reg_binary registry value
I can update a string in the registry. But Im in a situation where I have to take a string, convert it to a byte[], and update a reg_binary in the registry, and so far my research and testing have been pretty frustrating. What is the simplest/most effect way to convert the string to a byte, and can I just use the SetValue to make the update, like I do with the string registry data type? Any help would be appreciated!. ...

System Date
Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of "Date" type? I could not find any help on msdn that comes with visual c++. Any hint or help will be appreciated. Thanks, Behrouzk Are you just trying to get the current date. You can use CTime::GetCurrentTime() or COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime() Tom "Behrouzk" <Behrouzk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8FA4B6B-73CE-4058-B50C-C9BEBAB67E68@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me on how to force the system date to a member field of > "Date" type? I could not fi...

Dexterity: "Errors while resolving the Index file. Update Cancel..
Using Microsoft VisualSafe 6.0 for source code control. I am upgrading from GP 9.0 to GP 10.0 and also the Dexterity 9.0 to Dexterity 10.0. I have setup the source control correctly and am trying to pull from the repository to the new GP 10.0 dictionary to develope. But I am getting a "Errors while resolving the Index file. Update canceled. Dictionary left unchanged." Also about a dozen warning on these new 3rd party global procedures and functions that the GP dictionary now has. Please advise on how to fix this and why are these globals resource ID are 22000+? First time u...

Conditional Formatting
Hi, I have a spreadsheet that is for tracking work. I would like to have conditional formatting so that if the date in column E is between todays date and 4 weeks away then make it blue, if it is a date that is after 4 weeks away then make it yellow but if it is in the past make it red. Can this be done with conditional formatting or does it need vba? Also it would be nice if the whole row changes colour even if just the condition is on the date which is in column E - but if that can't be done then just the cell is fine. Thanks Assume the dates start in E2, select all dates w...

Time and date problem
Hello I have spreadsheet cell (B1) that contains a date and time: 05/11/2003 13:45:50 I have another series of cells (A1 to A100) that contain an increment of 30 seconds: 30.00 I would like to add the seconds to the date and time putting the result in column C, I have tried to do: =B1+(A1/100000) but the answer is wrong by 4 seconds and then gets worse the further down the column I go. Can somebody show me how to add the seconds to the date please. Thanks Tom Tom, Right method, wrong divider! 86,400 secs in a day.. change your 100000 to 86400 and you're there. Nikos Y. (nyannaco ...

Exchange Address List Query not updating Active Directory
We run Exchange 2000 SP3 & have set up universal distribution groups in AD for our various companies, containing contacts for people at those companies. We have set up address lists in Exchange to pull the contacts from the distribution groups using queries. This has the affect of organising our GAL by company. This has worked well for several years, with changes made to the distribution groups appearing on our Outlook 200/2003 clients under the appropriate company heading in their address books. Recently we carried out some re-organisation of the distribution groups, using the fol...

Money 2004 Update Error
I am getting an error that says: Your last call encountered and error: (Date/Time) An unknown error has occurred. Please try the operation again. if the problem persists, reinstall Money from your original product disks. If I uninstall and then reinstall I am able to update once and then starting getting the error again. The rest of the program works fine it's just Money Updates that has problems. ...

Unable to update Office for Mac 11.5.3 to either 11.5.4 or 11.5.5
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel 11.5.5 Update stops responding at "Items Remaining to Be Installed: 349". I have both 2008 and 2004 on this system (primarily for Excel 2004). OS is 10.5.7 on an iMac with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB hard drive (about 83% full), and a 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Nothing else is running during the attempted updates. 11.5.4 Update stops responding at "Items Remaining to Be Installed: 3". Haven't tried a reinstall yet. ...

Date subtraction -How to not show negative when 2nd date not entered
Hi, I have a section of a worksheet that just needs to show working days between two dates. For example, an order was entered on 9/2/07 and complete on 9/15/07 The formula =NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9) works perfectly except that until the "completed date" ise filled in, a negative number appears. Is there a way to have that remain blank until both dates have been entered? Thanks! Hi Edward, change your formula as =IF(A9="","",NETWORKDAYS(A1, A9)) -- Pranav Vaidya VBA Developer PN, MH-India If you think my answer is useful, please rate this post as an ANSWER...

PivotTable question
Thanks Debra, For some reason when on that Date field button in the Pivot table & choose the Group & Show Detail > Group I get a "Cannot group that selection" pop up message. I'll give the other tips a shot, I'm sure those will work. thanks again -- -= cj = ----------------------------------------------------------------------- -= cj =-'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1467 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26305 If the date column contains text, or blank cells, you'll see th...