Cutomer Report

Hey, is there any way to get a list of customers based on the items they buy.
For example, can I get all the customers in my database who baught a certain
product.
Thanks!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Run a 'Detailed Sales Report'.
Add the appropriate filter to include the Item or Items on the report.
After running the report, right-click on the report and choose 'Show/Hide
Columns' then check Account # and Customer columns. They are located near
the bottom of the list. Press 'OK'.
Now left-click and drag the 'Account #' all the way to the left of the
report and do the same for 'Customer' column but leave it just to the right
of ' Account #'.
Lastly choose Save the report to your Memorized list, so you will have it
for the future.

Now you have a detailed sales report by Customer for a specific Item or
Items.

"GamersAsylum" <GamersAsylum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey, is there any way to get a list of customers based on the items they
> buy.
> For example, can I get all the customers in my database who baught a
> certain
> product.
> Thanks!

0
rob7949 (15)

Management Reporter
Hi, Need help with Management Reporting. I generated report, it goes into queued status but naver publish. Please someone tell me where should I start looking to fixed this problem. Thanks. ...

Item picture on report
Does anyone know a way to include item pictures on custom reports? Thanks in advance ...

Darkening negative totals on printed reports
The negative fields in the on-screen reports show up in blue. That translates to paper as a very light grey and is very difficult to read, even if I change the print settings to bold. Is there any way to change these fields to darken then or record the negative totals with an old-fashioned minus (-) symbol? Help! ...

Task "MS Exchange Server" reported error (0x80040119)
A user of mine got the error above on the subject line - they said they they get it at least 2/3 times a day. I searched the net, also find an article from Microsoft - it points the ..pst file Our mail is delivered to/stored on the exchange 2003 server, we use Outlook 2003. We do use archive.pst files for old/archived mail. do you believe I need to run inbox repair tool - as all of the information so far points to running the repair tool. When fist looking at the message with out the error number --- it looks like there is a problem between outlook and the exchange server...

Reporting out of CRM
We installed Crystal Reports 10.0 a few months ago not knowing that it does not interface with CRM. We have now taken 10.0 Enterprise off our server and reinstalled 9.0 Enterprise. However, for some reason the server is not recognizing 9.0 and we cannot start the CMS. When we try to reload the CRM Crystal disc, it says that we need to upgrade to Crystal 9.2.2. However, when we were using 9.0 before, there was no problem. Does anyone have any idea how to get the reporting through CRM back up and running. Actually you must get the Crystal 9.2.2 CD from MBS. They should send this ...

Reporting Services reports for Great Plains 8.0
Does anyone have Reporting Services reports that they created for GP 8.0? We have users that access Great Plains only to look up Vendor information. I would like to give them a report that shows vendor contact information and recent invoices. The invoice could then be drilled down to show the distribution lines. I don't want to re-invent the wheel and would like to modify a report that is already out there. This could free up 4 user licenses on our system. Anyone know of a reporting service report sharing web site? Business Portal has this functionality built-in. There is a cost ...

Inserting a Logo into a Report
I am trying to insert a logo in a Access 2007 report I created. I am using the Logo Icon under the Design tab. The logo looks fine in design view, but when exporting the report to a pdf, the logo becomes fuzzy. I have tried different formats (.tif, jpeg, bmp) and also just directly copying the logo from within photoshop, but no luck. Any tips, tricks or hints would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!! The problem is due to the size of the image(Logo). You can open that Logo in paint and try to make the size smaller. Then use that logo. -- <a href="http://...

Barcode in report
Hi Does anyone know how to modify a report such as the Reports > Items > Price List so that the report can also print item barcodes in a scanable format rather than as a number? Thanks I'm sorry, but I do not believe there is the ability to have a barcode in an Active Report. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Coonawarra" <Coonawarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35BB3C03-E746-4636-BD62-21B70EF875E9@m...

Reports Tutorial
Does anybody know where I can find a full, detailed tutorial on Reports? I'm in Money Plus Deluxe (2008). For example, I'm trying to run a simple report of account balances over time. I can do this and see a line chart of the TOTAL of the accounts I've chosen, however I want to see separate lines for each one. I may need to export to Excel, but I still need to get the data. I've got a bunch of others, so I figured a good tutorial would help. Trey Trey wrote: > Does anybody know where I can find a full, detailed tutorial on Reports? > I'm in Money Plus Delux...

Open filtered report
TIA: Access 2007. I have a 'summary' report grouped by [request date], no detailed section. The field in the report design for the group is [request date by day]. I'm trying to be able to double click on a group date in the report and open another report with detailed info based on the group date double clicked on in the summary report. I tried on dbl click: dim rd as date rd=me.[request date by day] 'set date value = group date docmd.openreport "detail", acPreview, "[request date by day]=" & rd the "detail" report open...

Single/Multiple Column Report
I've searched through some of the past posts on this subject but cant find anything that seems to work. I have some data that I want grouped together (Job Number, Item, Activity, Qty., Etc.). There are anywhere from 1 to 5 employee names for the grouped data. I need the employee names listed horizontally underneath their respective record. I've tried the subreport option but can't make it work. Any ideas? Thanks! Hi I can't see your app so it may not be as simple as I think ?? But If you have a relationship between the people and job numbers then link them in the quer...

Money report error
I am getting this error message: 'Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the " Money Auto-saved Report" is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should delete it from your list of favorites and recreate it to avoid unreliable information' The problem is, I never created this report and when I go to saved reports it is not there anyway. Please help ...

Is there a way to remove reports we are not using from the report
There are several reports we are not using and we would like to remove them from the report list. We don't have to remove the reports altogether, just from the available reports list... to reduce confusion for the clients. Can this be done? If so, how? thank you, Dave M this utility will help you remove reports you may want to use crystal reports to back up any you want to keep http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=81517729-f640-4f46-ba30-6b9e6f451526&DisplayLang=en "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32...

Report Needed
At this point in time our company is not in the position to be able to write reports for CRM. We need a report that is similar to the Account Overview report that comes with CRM. Can anyone write the following report and if so what is the estimated cost for writing the report for us? For each account by owner, we need to see all notes that have been entered under the account, account contact and account activity (open & closed) for a specified time frame. It would be similar to what shows up at the bottom of the Account Overview report. ...

Report Writer and Strings
I am changing the Blank Invoice using Report Writer. I need to enter some static text that will be repeated in the header and the footer on the invoice. Is there anyway I can reuse the string in more than one place. I create the string, but how can a retrieve it so that I can locate in a different section of the invoice. Also, could I use this same string to apply it to other invoice formats? thanks -- Patti Patti, Take a look at David Musgrave's blog article on "How to get large amounts of text to look good on a report" at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordyna...

CRM 4.0 Install error
I am getting an error when trying to install CRM 4.0 It says the following: Publishing CRM reports failed DateTime is less than minumum value supported by CRMDateTime Actual value 10/01/1803, Minimum value supported 01/01/1900 -- --JJ Same problem, have You find a solution? "JJ Koran" wrote: > I am getting an error when trying to install CRM 4.0 It says the following: > > Publishing CRM reports failed > DateTime is less than minumum value supported by CRMDateTime Actual value > 10/01/1803, Minimum value supported 01/01/1900 > > -- > --JJ Hi guys ...

Extended description report
hello good day, can rms 2.0 give a report filter extended description, if not how do I go about modifying that report. >thanks You could modify an existing RMS report to add those columns. Open the detailed sales report, configure it how you want it, then memorize to a new report. Files are found in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Headquarters\Reports. Open the .qrp file in notepad and add this to the bottom then save and run: Begin Column FieldName = "Item.extendeddescription" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "&...

Reporting Services And Object Data Source 06-14-10
Hi, I've a report with a object data source. I've a entity (A) with a property (b) that return an object (C) with other property. how can i put a property C in my report? Thanks Alberto There is a same thread in this community and I have replied in that thread. Here is the response: ====================== To view the property D in your report data source, you need to create your bussiness objects like this: 1. Class C class BusinessObjectC { private string d; public BusinessObjectC(string strD) { d = strD; } public st...

Report query
Does anybody have a report or know a way that i can obtain my department participation in RMS? I would like to see the total sales for all my departments, and the percentage of each department of the total sales ...

count values in report
I have a report that I've been constantly working on and have posted several questions to this particular report. I'm at a new stage and seem to be stuck, again! This is what I need: I have a report that will display data using a crosstab query. The text boxes on my report are all unbound because it's an 12 month rolling report. There is immense code behind the report to produce all of my data correctly. Currently my report shows: Item Desc Mth1 - Mth12 Totals Everything displays correctly, however I want to add logic in my report to add data to my new field cnt. I want this ...

How do I display the Compatibility Report?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I display the Compatibility Report? I have searched Help and online and cannot find out how to READ the report that was generated when the file was opened. Select Compatibility Report in the View menu then click the Check Document button on the Compatibility Report palette in the Toolbox. However, I believe you may be under a misconception :-) A Compatibility Report isn't generated when you Open a file. It's intended to determine whether any changes you make in the file are likely to be incompa...

Crystal reports Not Backed up on for uninstall.
Uninstalled MSCRM, reinstalled connecting to existing database. BUT forgot to backup crystal reports folder. After reinstall no reports in folder. Error when trying to run reports. Is there a way to get these back without having to run a full uninstall and re-install. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Bev You need a utility from MBS support to republish your reports. Check on microsoft.com/downloads under crm and see if they have made the tool available -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.asp...

cutoms lists
in excel 2007 it seems to be a limit of 255 char. when I make a custom list. Is it possible to increase this? Not according to the Excel help files. Sorry. "cervus" wrote: > in excel 2007 it seems to be a limit of 255 char. when I make a custom list. > Is it possible to increase this? ...

Is there a Library of reports on Partnersource?
I have a Canadian Customer who is expanding into Quebec and will need a French Canadian Invoice format. I know that Microsoft has a French Canadian version of the software so they must have Invoices for that version. I am wondering if there is somewhere in Partnersource where I can download and then upload that invoice into Great Plains. Seems it should be somewhere but I cannot find it. There is this Reports Library in Customersource: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/gp_reportslibrary.htm?printpage=false&stext=reports library ...

CRM Excel Based Report Security
Do Excel based CRM reports follow the same record level security as CRM and CRM reporting? We have Excel based reports (with pivot tables) and several different users see different information when the reports are run to Excel. Is this managed through role based security? Yes, they should respect CRM security. Excel should be reading from CRM database views called 'Filtered' views which use the credentials of the user to filter data based on their BU and Security Roles. Dave Ireland "Banner" <Banner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9A7E029-...