Customer Address in Lookup Window

Please add the customer street address to the customer lookup window. This is
more useful than the Company field for most retailers. Or make the grid
configurable so the retailer can select the fields and field order. Default
sorting options would be helpful also such as having the list sort default to
last name and then first name.
0
EdBalda (36)
3/31/2005 9:25:03 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Depending on your business, Company might be more useful than Address.  I
would love to see a configurable Customer lookup screen, and the same for
Items.
0
Hunt1 (5)
4/27/2005 1:20:05 PM
I think basically the rule you are after is one whereby you get to chose the
fields you need on the screen you need to use.

Customer = Static field is Surname, then choose your fields.

Item = Descrition is Static, then you get to choose your extra fields.

Same for supplier etc....

Wouldn't this make your Day?

--
Regards,

Ivan Brebner
Premium Retail Solutions

"Jason Hunt" wrote:

> Depending on your business, Company might be more useful than Address.  I
> would love to see a configurable Customer lookup screen, and the same for
> Items.
Can you give more info? i can't understand this issue

"Ivan Brebner" wrote:

> I think basically the rule you are after is one whereby you get to chose the
> fields you need on the screen you need to use.
>
> Customer = Static field is Surname, then choose your fields.
>
> Item = Descrition is Static, then you get to choose your extra fields.
>
> Same for supplier etc....
>
> Wouldn't this make your Day?
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Ivan Brebner
> Premium Retail Solutions
>

> "Jason Hunt" wrote:
>
> > Depending on your business, Company might be more useful than Address.  I
> > would love to see a configurable Customer lookup screen, and the same for
> > Items.
0
JuanAcosta (16)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

setting up email account on my windows vista
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network errors." error message What is the complete error message Gulay -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Gulay Dogan" <GulayDogan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3089BE5C-88A3-4EEB-8130-15CFB30B70BC@microsoft.com... > Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network errors." > error message Please expand the error message, then copy and paste ...

Custom toolbar and macros

Adding users to address books
I was hoping to have a user be a member of two separate address books. Does anyone know if this is possible. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you. One user can be the member of multiple address lists as long as the user meets the criteria specified in the filter of each address list. "Rio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20da101c45a0f$09a4c8a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I was hoping to have a user be a member of two separate > address books. Does anyone know if this is possible. > Any help greatly appreciated. > Thank you. ...

Exchange addressing and forwarding
Hello, I am running Exchange 2000 server and I have a question about an addressing and forwarding problem. Here is what we want to achieve, -1 external email address for vendors to send requests for information -multiple recipients of the email internally, with everybody being aware that the email was received What kind of rules, or forwarding do I have to setup to achieve this? I have the external email address setup already and I can log on and see that it is receiving email as it is supposed to. It will not be practical to have a dedicated computer setup to run a client side version o...

Problem with controls overlapping a child window
Hi I have a CDialog window with some controls, I have another CDialog (with with WS_CHILD attribute). When I show the child window (embedded in the parent), the parents controls that should be hidden beneath the child window are still shown. I have tried setting "Clip Children" and "Clip Siblings" as well as "Control" attributes (in the resource editor for the dialog templates) but I can't seem to get it rigth. Calling SetWindowPos with CWnd::wndTopMost on the child window doesn't work either. I could ofcourse just hide all the controls in the parent wi...

how do I merge hotmail address book with outlook
I am trying to put my hotmail addresses in my outlook..how do I do this? There is an "Import/Export" wizard..save them as .csv form. You must first export them from hotmail and then import them into Outlook. "Marlane" <Marlane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AD76485-B97C-4F28-8425-9EF2263A5273@microsoft.com... >I am trying to put my hotmail addresses in my outlook..how do I do this? ...

Windows live mail 04-29-10
When I try to forward to mult. addresses I get an error 0x800CCC69. How do I fix this -- Dave That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:760D8183-31E0-4EC3-AE90-C4806B8A03D2@microsoft.com... > When I try to forward to mult. addresses I get an...

toolbar customization

Customize Does not WOrk

Lookup value selection
Is there any way to select lookup value by pressing "Enter" key on keyboard and avoid mouse click? -- romeo!! Please clarify. I could use the up and down arrow to select the values and then press "Enter" key to select the lookup value - works for me in v4.0. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "romeo" wrote: > Is there any way to select lookup value by pressing "Enter" key on keyboard > and avoid mouse click? > > -- > romeo!! ...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Office 2007 will not install on 1 particular Windows 7 machine
I have just performed a custom install of Windows 7 Pro on a computer that has been running Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 successfully for several years. I had some trouble geting a stable installation of Win 7 but after an expensive visit to the Geek Squad, which determined that a particular Windows update was causing the system to crash, I now have a stable installation. (They disabled that particular update, too.) The problem is that I am unable to install any of my fully-licensed copies of Office 2007 on this machine, even though I have it running happily on two ...

lookup formula #5
I am trying to come up with a formula that looks up an order number (eg 2013864) on a list on another sheet (2)and then returns all the listings corresponding to that number eg: Sheet 2 Order No.s Details 2013864 red 2013864 blue 2013864 green 2013865 red 2013865 green 2013864 black Sheet 1 2013864 (this is where I enter number to be looked up) red ( details that ) blue (correspond to) green ( order No ) Regards gregorK The easiest way to go i...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Windows 7 and SBS2003, any known issues?
A client will have to purchase 5 new Dell PCs. I think downgrading to XP Pro will not be an option from Dell any more. I am wondering if Win7 has any critical issues with SBS2K3. If so, we will have to go for white box PCs with XP OEM loaded. Can someone shed me some light on this? Thanks Jack I just installed four Win7 Pro and Ultimate boxes on my SBS03 network within the past month - I think I'm up to 6 now altogether. I had to install the ISA firewall client and add the network printers manually, and I had a minor issue with networked HP printers - there's some bu...

Hidding a program from Windows toolbar
Hello, I created a MFC dialog-based program with VC++ 6.0 and Windows XP Pro, but when I use it, I get his name and icon showing on the Windows toolbar. Is there a way to hide the program from the Windows toolbar, i.e to be able to use the program without having his name and icon displayed on the Windows toolbar ? Thank you. WonderMan avait �nonc� : > Hello, > > I created a MFC dialog-based program with VC++ 6.0 and Windows XP Pro, but > when I use it, I get his name and icon showing on the Windows toolbar. > > Is there a way to hide the program from the Windows to...

Customer Report

Excel 2002 in Windows 7 ?
Will Excel 2002 work correctly in Windows 7 ? Jeff See replies to your similar question in microsoft.public.word.newusers. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] <Jeff@couldbeinvalid.com> wrote in message news:%23rMcVhffKHA.4636@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Will Excel 2002 work correctly in Windows 7 ? > > Jeff > > Just looking for reassurance that it will indeed work and that I will not be forced to upgrade. Jeff "macropod" <macropod@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:uaYO7RjfKHA.5792@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... &...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query