custom buttons #4

is there a way to take a custom macro shift f? key like meat dept. and make
it a custom button that stays on the right side of the screen all the time?
if so please be let me know how this is done. thanks for your time
0
KPJ (4)
7/25/2006 3:25:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

KPJ,
Make an item that has meat for the dept. In manager Custom buttons, use
Internal command for style, and in the command line put :
"PerformAddItem 0, xxxxx, x, 0, 0 ,0 ,0"
xxxxx = the item lookup code, and x = quantity of the item. Don't worry
about the other 0's, and don't use the quotation marks. What you put in the
caption field will be put on the button, and what you put in the description
field will show up when you put your mouse over the button. You'll have to
restart POS for the button to show up.
Craig
"K.P.J." <KPJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a way to take a custom macro shift f? key like meat dept. and
> make
> it a custom button that stays on the right side of the screen all the
> time?
> if so please be let me know how this is done. thanks for your time

0
craig6967 (916)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

voting buttons not recording.
On occasions when voting Yes/No buttons (Outlook 2002) have been used the replies do not always tally on the original sender's e-mail. Any suggestions as to why and any fix. ...

toolbar customization

Notification #4
How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when mail comes in? It is just a distraction. Thanks. Tools > Options > Email Options... > Advanced Email Options > Uncheck the Desktop Alert option. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "HP" <deepsouthphoto@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:yAjUf.111$kp3.47@fe04.lga... > How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when > mail > comes in? > It is just a distraction. > Thanks. > > Thanks for the reply Russ. I went through the instructions but there is n...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

Customer Report

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

FROM button
Where do i enable this button? No longer under the VIEW menu in Outlook 2002 or 2003! Did MS remove it? Also on older client such as Outlook 2000 the FROM button no longer allows delegate roles. It appends the message with a "Sent on behalf" warning which was working fine without it before. What's the dilly? Only thing that has changed in the environment is the introduction of a 2003 Exchange server. Any ideas? Many thanks! For your first question -- are you using Word as your e-mail editor? If so, you can find "From" in the Options dropdown. For the second ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Installation Error while installating the MS CRM 4.0 RTM version
I am trying to install the Ms CRM 4.0 RTM version but at the end of the instalation it throws the following error. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. Could not find GUID for server: WIPROMSCRMDST$ Following is the error captured in log file, when trying to install the MS CRM 4.0 RTM Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.CrmSecurityException: Could not find GUID for server: WIPROMSCRMDST$ at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityUtils.GetGuidF...

Custom colors
I hope someone can help me out on this one please! I mixed a few new colors using RGB that I want applied to certain cells on a spreadsheet that will be shared among many users. The problem is, I noticed that setting RGB only changes the color pallette and if the user resets or changes their color pallette, then my colors are all reset on the spreadsheet (and they look bad!). Apparently its all linked by the color index? i.e. If the user changes their color index, that change updates the spreadsheet color. Is there is foolproof (or at least better) way of applying custom shading t...

auto fill in customer when contact selected
Hello, I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) In a case when a user selects a contact is it possible to auto fill in the customer related to the contact?? Any help mucho appreciated. You can do this using javascript. onchange function of the field. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Ian" wrote: > Hello, > > I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) > > In a case when a user selects a contact...