custom button request

Anyone have a custom button for INTERNET ORDERS key CTL-SHIFT-F10?

You cannot make a macro for it because when you record the macro, the
internet order import window pops up and you cannot end the macro
without closing the window. So the macro records with the window opening
then closing.

Otherwise, I could just use the Macro custom button.

Thanks!

Mickie
0
mickie1310 (16)
7/15/2009 1:24:18 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

voting buttons not recording.
On occasions when voting Yes/No buttons (Outlook 2002) have been used the replies do not always tally on the original sender's e-mail. Any suggestions as to why and any fix. ...

toolbar customization

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Customer Report

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

GPS Customization Query

Custom X-axis

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

FROM button
Where do i enable this button? No longer under the VIEW menu in Outlook 2002 or 2003! Did MS remove it? Also on older client such as Outlook 2000 the FROM button no longer allows delegate roles. It appends the message with a "Sent on behalf" warning which was working fine without it before. What's the dilly? Only thing that has changed in the environment is the introduction of a 2003 Exchange server. Any ideas? Many thanks! For your first question -- are you using Word as your e-mail editor? If so, you can find "From" in the Options dropdown. For the second ...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Custom colors
I hope someone can help me out on this one please! I mixed a few new colors using RGB that I want applied to certain cells on a spreadsheet that will be shared among many users. The problem is, I noticed that setting RGB only changes the color pallette and if the user resets or changes their color pallette, then my colors are all reset on the spreadsheet (and they look bad!). Apparently its all linked by the color index? i.e. If the user changes their color index, that change updates the spreadsheet color. Is there is foolproof (or at least better) way of applying custom shading t...

auto fill in customer when contact selected
Hello, I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) In a case when a user selects a contact is it possible to auto fill in the customer related to the contact?? Any help mucho appreciated. You can do this using javascript. onchange function of the field. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Ian" wrote: > Hello, > > I hope Bertil reads this :) or someone with the same knowledge :) > > In a case when a user selects a contact...

Omit request password when quit
Hello! I have a BD with normal password. When I quit, request again it. How is possible omit it, please? Thanks in advance. an Oops! Sorry. an >-----Original Message----- >Hello! > >I have a BD with normal password. >When I quit, request again it. > >How is possible omit it, please? >Thanks in advance. >an > >. > ...

how do i have the recall button?
Where? When? In what? I can't recall. -- Bill R MVP "ea" <ea@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24D1A3C2-FA42-4F3B-91A6-D11022141C7A@microsoft.com... > "ea" wrote in message news:24D1A3C2-FA42-4F3B-91A6-D11022141C7A@microsoft.com... > (completely blank body) How do you have the recall button ... do WHAT? You use an incomplete sentence in the Subject. You use the Subject as the only content of your message when it is supposed to be a synopsis. You post a completely blank body in your post. You haven't asked anything or pro...

How do I create the correct size/type custom icon for custom entit
Can any one tell me what exactly do I need to do to create a custom entity icon. I know how to upload the file but how do I create the file in the first place. I have done this using Paint but it always appears as truncated or clipped around the side or far too small. Thanks for your help You can use paint to create icons - but MS recommends that the files cannot be bigger the 10 Kb and should have transparency for best resuls. To draw a transparent image in MS Paint, on the Image menu, click Draw Opaque and make sure the check mark does not appear next to it. Hope this helps. I...

Customizations not working
I added a few items to the industry drop-down box for Accounts and Leads. I save them, but they do not show up under the account's drop-down menus. If I go back into the settings, they are there. Am I missing a step? Tareef Hi Tareff - You need to publish you customizations via deployment manager And once you have published the customisations, run IISRESET on the CRM server "warrior2k@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Tareff - > > You need to publish you customizations via deployment manager > > Hi, Using Deployment Manager, publish your contents, Also take the ...