Credit Card

wells fargo is my credit card prosesser  & they are really bad
i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money
when ever they want
please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is
easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees
any suggestion
i wanna  a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my
account with the fees at the end of the month
--
maher almasri
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0

Maher,

You didn't say where you are, but I think WF is only in the States.

Lots of people swear by Mercury Payment Systems.  We offer them to our =
customers.  They have a plug-in that works with RMS for credit/debit if =
you have a high speed Internet connection, it works good.  Contact them =
at www.mercurypay.com and tell em I sent you. ;-)

Rates are decent, last I looked at WF (they're our bank also), everyone =
was better!!  But it really depends on your type of business, % of =
swiped cards vs non-swiped.  Not just Mercury, but all of them.

1.64% + .20 per trans for swiped and 1.99% + .27 per transaction for =
Internet/mail/phone order is what Costco is offering.  $25 signup and =
$4.95 monthly charges are waived for Executive members.  Use them as a =
bargaining tool with whoever you decide to go with!!

--=20
*

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader =
see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

**********

  "maher almasri" <maheralmasri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:FC269E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com...
  wells fargo is my credit card prosesser  & they are really bad=20
  i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the =
money=20
  when ever they want=20
  please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & =
that is=20
  easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees=20
  any suggestion=20
  i wanna  a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge =
my=20
  account with the fees at the end of the month=20
  --=20
  maher almasri
------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Maher,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You didn't say where you are, but I think WF =
is only in=20
the States.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Lots of people swear by Mercury Payment =
Systems.&nbsp;=20
We offer them to our customers.&nbsp; They have a plug-in that works =
with RMS=20
for credit/debit&nbsp;if you have a high speed Internet connection, it =
works=20
good.&nbsp; Contact them at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.mercurypay.com">www.mercurypay.com</A> and tell em I =
sent you.=20
;-)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Rates are decent, last I looked at WF =
(they're our bank=20
also), everyone was better!!&nbsp; But it really depends on your type of =

business, % of swiped cards vs non-swiped.&nbsp; Not just Mercury, but =
all of=20
them.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1.64% + .20 per trans for swiped and 1.99% + =
..27 per=20
transaction for Internet/mail/phone order&nbsp;is what Costco is =
offering.&nbsp;=20
$25 signup and $4.95 monthly charges are waived for Executive =
members.&nbsp; Use=20
them as a bargaining tool with whoever you decide to go =
with!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"maher almasri" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:maheralmasri@discussions.microsoft.com">maheralmasri@discu=
ssions.microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:FC269E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com">news:FC2=
69E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>wells=20
  fargo is my credit card prosesser&nbsp; &amp; they are really bad =
<BR>i never=20
  was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money =
<BR>when=20
  ever they want <BR>please i'm in urgent need for a good company to =
replace=20
  wellfargo &amp; that is <BR>easy to reconsile the statment &amp; =
desent fees=20
  <BR>any suggestion <BR>i wanna&nbsp; a company that do deposit based =
on my=20
  setteled batch &amp; charge my <BR>account with the fees at the end of =
the=20
  month <BR>-- <BR>maher almasri</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0--

0
spam3944 (2163)

------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C6D6C9.71C0D030

Maher,

Forgot, they do gift cards too!!  You must buy the cards from them, .50 =
to .99 each (generic vs. customized to your liking), but they don't =
charge for processing them, whereas most others charge between .20 to =
..75 per transaction and you _still_ have to buy the cards.

--=20
*

  "Jeff" <spam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message =
[...]

reader to
  see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader, =
follow
newsreader"

  http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

  **********

    "maher almasri" <maheralmasri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:FC269E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com...
    wells fargo is my credit card prosesser  & they are really bad=20
    i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the =
money=20
    when ever they want=20
    please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & =
that is=20
    easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees=20
    any suggestion=20
    i wanna  a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & =
charge my=20
    account with the fees at the end of the month=20
    --=20
    maher almasri
------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C6D6C9.71C0D030

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Maher,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Forgot, they do gift cards too!!&nbsp; You =
must buy the=20
cards from them, .50 to .99 each (generic vs. customized to your =
liking), but=20
they don't charge for processing them, whereas most others charge =
between .20 to=20
..75 per transaction and you _still_ have to buy the cards.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using a =
reader,=20
follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click on "Open =
with=20
newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/75bgz">http://tinyurl.com/75bgz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>**********<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Jeff" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:spam@Hotmail.com">spam@Hotmail.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:O99hLCw1GHA.4116@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl">news:O99hLCw1GHA.4116=
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Maher,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>You didn't say where you are, but I think =
WF is only=20
  in the States.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Lots of people swear by Mercury Payment=20
  Systems.&nbsp; We offer them to our customers.&nbsp; They have a =
plug-in that=20
  works with RMS for credit/debit&nbsp;if you have a high speed Internet =

  connection, it works good.&nbsp; Contact them at <A=20
  href=3D"http://www.mercurypay.com">www.mercurypay.com</A> and tell em =
I sent=20
  you. ;-)</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Rates are decent, last I looked at WF =
(they're our=20
  bank also), everyone was better!!&nbsp; But it really depends on your =
type of=20
  business, % of swiped cards vs non-swiped.&nbsp; Not just Mercury, but =
all of=20
  them.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>1.64% + .20 per trans for swiped and 1.99% =
+ .27 per=20
  transaction for Internet/mail/phone order&nbsp;is what Costco is=20
  offering.&nbsp; $25 signup and $4.95 monthly charges are waived for =
Executive=20
  members.&nbsp; Use them as a bargaining tool with whoever you decide =
to go=20
  with!!</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><BR>-- <BR>*<BR>Get Secure! - <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/security">www.microsoft.com/security</A>=
</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup =
reader=20
  to<BR>see and download the file attachment.&nbsp; If you are not using =
a=20
  reader, follow<BR>the link below to setup Outlook Express.&nbsp; Click =
on=20
  "Open with newsreader"<BR>under the MS Retail Management System on the =

    wrote in message <A=20
    =
href=3D"news:FC269E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com">news:FC2=
69E5E-A41A-4E4C-A023-77F11C013215@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>wells=20
    fargo is my credit card prosesser&nbsp; &amp; they are really bad =
<BR>i=20
    never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the =
money=20
    <BR>when ever they want <BR>please i'm in urgent need for a good =
company to=20
    replace wellfargo &amp; that is <BR>easy to reconsile the statment =
&amp;=20
    desent fees <BR>any suggestion <BR>i wanna&nbsp; a company that do =
deposit=20
    based on my setteled batch &amp; charge my <BR>account with the fees =
at the=20
    end of the month <BR>-- <BR>maher=20
almasri</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C6D6C9.71C0D030--

0
spam3944 (2163)
9/13/2006 7:13:31 AM
I am a rep for Omega Processing Solutions and can beat most rates with Great
service. Easy applications and Gift Cards at cost.

Steve

866-808-3780 p

"maher almasri" wrote:

> wells fargo is my credit card prosesser  & they are really bad
> i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money
> when ever they want
> please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is
> easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees
> any suggestion
> i wanna  a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my
> account with the fees at the end of the month
> --
> maher almasri
0
V (86)

Business Cards #10
Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell how because I don't see that option. The way I do it in Publisher 2000 is create a two page card (front and back). Print page 1 of 1 then turn the card stock over and print page 2 of 2. Or, if you have a duplex printer print pages 1 and 2. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72860FB0-69DE-4BE2-82E3-07587D9DF0F4@microsoft.com... > Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell > how because I don't see t...

Credit Card charge/credit
I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was later credited back to me. I categorized the original charge but I want the credit to offset the expense in that category. Is the only solution to this not categorizing the original transaction? or is there another way to do it? Thanks, Scott Use the same category for the credit transaction. Money will ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. Say yes. <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104599274.971858.51860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was...

Process Credit Cards?
I currently have Money 2005 SB. I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB. My big question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business Accounting product to run side by side with this? Thanks! ...

How do I create greetings card A5 one fold print both sides
Create my own greetings cards using A5 paper with one fold, either lanscape or vertical Place digital picture on the front and message inside and on the back Setup your printer for A5, either use the Folded Card or booklet in page setup. Basically the booklet is the folded card with a different page orientation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "parksw" <parksw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CF9E52-B098-4CD8-9EC0-E2D61647968F@microsoft.com... > Create my own greetings cards usin...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

Global client credit limit doesn't send to store
We change credit limit of various global clients. But it didn't change in the store. Are we missing a step? ...

M02 w/XP in USA; credit card acct balancing, with no new charges
We use no internet services, enter each transaction into the account the goods were purchased, splitting the items into catergories as desired. I balance all accounts with the monthly statements. each month an amount is automatically paid to this credit card account that gets no new purchases. How can I get the interest paid to the CC company into the proper catagory. Thanks so much, been wrestling with this for 3 months. Enter a transaction when balancing from the statements against some category like Interest Expense:Other Interest? "barb e" <anonymous@discussions....

Credit Card
wells fargo is my credit card prosesser & they are really bad i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money when ever they want please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees any suggestion i wanna a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my account with the fees at the end of the month -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8&quo...

Template: Thanksgiving Greeting Card for Publisher 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010775531033.aspx -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Business Portal Credits & Returns
It would be great if we could process credits and returns in Business Portal Order Management. -- Carl F. Johnson ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=32539a35-...

Credit where credit is due
Something has dawned me lately. Several/most of us have been recommending users to use PrimoPDF for their documents. I did a little homework and found that if not for Erika we'd still be recommending other conversion software, most with some sort of a nominal fee involved. That's not a *bad* thing but let's face it, it's still an expense that we'd prefer not to incur. Erika, I would like to let you know that I've recommended PrimoPDF many, many times based on your posts. I've received a lot of positive feedback from my fellow guild newsletter editors. They ar...

Debit or Credit notes not updating to GL
Hi, I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting> :Series:Series Origin: Receivables Sales Entry post to GL not checked, I have checked and tested 1 trsancation and its updating in GL. I have some old trsansaction which not updated in GL, How can i make this whole data to GL, instead of entring one by one. Rgs Saf Hi Saf, I am not aware of any option and I believe there none. "saifu" wrote: > Hi, > > I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in > Tools>Setup>...

Error while performing tender: using DISCOVER card as payment moth
Hi, Can anyone advise me how can i resolve the error that it says "CV : FAILURE CV" on the approval status during tender. FYI, I just setup Discover as a new tender type, with my merchant (bank of America & Discover themselves) confirmed that it is all setup from thier end and ready for me to use discover. I have re-confirmed with them after getting this error and seems i am not getting anywhere now. Is there anyone out there who can help me. noel. I'm getting the same thing. Our processor says that they need to to add diners and jcb entitlement to the discov...

business cards #11
I am trying to create tickets in a business card format. Is there a way to make a counter or page number so I can print tickets on business card stock that would number the ticket sequentially Gary You might do a mail merge from an Excel file with a column of numbers. In Excel, enter the beginning number in the top cell, and then click in the box, place the cursor on the lower right corner and drag down until you have the ending number. "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:816B0D0E-78F6-4EEE-B903-8D1E9530C066@microsoft.com... >I am trying to ...

Credit Card Charges and Expense Reports
I purchase pretty much everything on my credit card (for the miles) and pay it off every month. I use the categories within the credit card accounts to specify what the expense was for. But when I look at the expense report, it lumps all CC expenses into the CC category. I want to know what I'm spending my money on, not how it's being paid for. How do I split the items into their proper categories on the reports? Thanks! So many questions, so little time. What version/edition of Money? If M05/6/7/+ are you using Advanced Register or Essential Register? Advanced Reports or Es...

How to apply an over-credit to a sale?
Ok, we had an online customer overpay his order using a money order. So, when I tendered the money order, he had about $45 coming back to him. Well, he just wanted that applied to his account. So, I selected (Payment) and applied the $45 to his account. It warned me that it was an overpayment and I clicked OK. Now, on his next sale, how do I apply that $45 credit? Just apply 45 to his house account. When you tender the sale it will deduct 45 form his account and then it will be zero "nutribodies" <nutribodies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD033E...

Import AR Credit Memos and auto-apply
Looking for a silver bullet. Does anyone know of a way to import receivables credit memos and apply them to specified invoices as part of the import? GP 10, SP2 environment. Looking for a way to do this using integration manager, or econnect, or Scribe, or 3rd party. Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef ------=_NextPart_0001_0891FB2E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting. We are excited to introduce you to a new and improved Partner Online Technical Community Experience. Please post this new inquiry to our new forums-based platform here: http:/...

Credit card ?
We are running our credit cards thru RMS. Is there a way that I can set it for a minmum amount? I would like to make it to where the cashier cant make a sale for under three dollars. Thanks No You can not set minimum for credit card. You can post suggetion for RMS and I will vote for it. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Doug Pic-N-Pac" <DougPicNPac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43D746C1-FB2F-49DD-83AB-76DEF349D4CD@microsoft.com... > We are...

Publisher 2007 cannot print quarterfold cards
MS Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 Intel Core 2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz, 2.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS Printer: Canon MP 980 I get this message: Publisher cannot complete the operation. I reinstalled the driver, but it still won't print the quarter fold cards. Thank you for any suggestions Do you get an error number or a detail button? When you re-installed your driver, did you completely remove the driver first? Many times a re-install will not overwrite corrupted files. How to clean up printer drivers http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm There is a printer driv...

Processing Credit Cards
What do I need to do to process credit card transactions from within Great Plains 8.5 without are employees have to use a separate credit card unit? -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com Try www.isiusa.com or www.nodustech.com. "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23uZ22QSRFHA.4028@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > What do I need to do to process credit card transactions from within Great > Plains 8.5 without are employees have to use a separa...

M05
I'm using Money 2005 Small Biz edition. All updates applied. Once again it has left me scratching my head for hours trying to do the simplest of tasks. I have a customer who I recently repurchased some equipment from. Rather than pay cash, the customer has requested a credit to be used against future invoices. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to account for this, short of creating a special "slush account" for this customer and enter it into the register as a "Deposit". I do not want to do this. What I want to do is issue an "invoice" ...

one account with 2 credit cards
hello, i tried to build an account (bank account) with 2 credit cards. the result that i got after a long trial, was 3 accounts (i.e. bank, visa, diners). and not bank account with 2 credit cards as part of it. what is the right way to do it? how can i relate the credit cards to the bank account? please advice The answer depends on what the real relationship is between the bank accounts and the credit cards. If it's two debit cards for the same checking account, it's really one account, not a bank account and two credit cards. If it's really a bank account and two credit car...

Can't import statement from Credit Union not on Microsoft list
I have followed thread on lost QFX import with no solution. My problem is the same. I don't want to go to Quicken but money 2004 and 2008 are failing in this simple matter. Is it possible to download a statement in "qfx" or "ofx" format ? I can't do it. Thanks to anyone who can help. In microsoft.public.money, Chin00kie wrote: >I have followed thread on lost QFX import with no solution. My problem is >the same. I don't want to go to Quicken but money 2004 and 2008 are failing >in this simple matter. Is it possible to download a statement ...

Credit card transactions downloading as Credit
In MS Money 2006 my credit card transactions download as credit instead of charge. Please don't tell me this is how it should be or that it is by design. :-) This is happening for all the cards not just one credit card account. Even when I manually enter transactions, the default transaction type is credit. Is there a fix/work around if this is a bug. P.S.: The associated frequent flyer program option seems to be an enhancement in Money 2006. But, there isn't a feature to distinguish secured cards or to track interest earned! Venkat "Venkat" <softgeek@earthlink.net&...

Business Cards #2
I am trying to create business cards using Microsoft Publisher 2002 on XP. Where would I find the template for Avery 8397, or for any of the Avery business card products. In page setup, select business cards, click Change copies per sheet and adjust the margins to fit your template. Avery has blank templates for downloading, choose Cards, there will be a list to select from. Your number was not among them but generally business cards are pretty much alike. http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.BlankTPLHierarchy&catalogcode=WEB01&node=0 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.mi...