Credit Card Trans voided from EDC batch without Void Ever taking p

As ironic as this is, I have never seen this happen before. This customer is
using the Prefferred Aquirer EDC credit card processing.  RMS 1.3.1002.  This
transaction did have a customer attached to the sale. They ran a credit card
transaction for the amount of $180.00. They recieved an authorization code.
at the end of the day the EDC batch showed the transaction as being VOID.
This was the only void in the EDC batch.

I have ran reports, and cannot find any void taking place for that
transaction. There are no voided transaction reciepts in the Journal. there
is no Voided transaction in the Customer's Purchase History.  Has anybody
ever encountered this before? Any Ideas or suggestions to what could have
caused this?  Thanks in advance.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_061B_01C74B90.25480840

Andy,

First, get your customer OFF of .1002 as there is a major =
cost/pricing/qty bug in it

Never seen it either.

Did the processor void it also?

--=20

Jeff=20
Check Point Software

=3D=3D=3D

newsgroup reader to
follow
newsreader"

http://tinyurl.com/75bgz
=3D=3D=3D

  "Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." =
<AndyMillerTeknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  As ironic as this is, I have never seen this happen before. This =
customer is=20
  using the Prefferred Aquirer EDC credit card processing.  RMS =
1.3.1002.  This=20
  transaction did have a customer attached to the sale. They ran a =
credit card=20
  transaction for the amount of $180.00. They recieved an authorization =
code. =20
  at the end of the day the EDC batch showed the transaction as being =
VOID.=20
  This was the only void in the EDC batch.

  I have ran reports, and cannot find any void taking place for that=20
  transaction. There are no voided transaction reciepts in the Journal. =
there=20
  is no Voided transaction in the Customer's Purchase History.  Has =
anybody=20
  ever encountered this before? Any Ideas or suggestions to what could =
have=20
  caused this?  Thanks in advance.
------=_NextPart_000_061B_01C74B90.25480840

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Andy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>First, get your customer OFF of .1002 as =
there is a=20
major cost/pricing/qty bug in it</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Never seen it either.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#008000>Did the processor void it also?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR><BR>Jeff <BR>Check Point Software</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
of=20
you are=20
Express.&nbsp;=20
on the=20
right.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Andy Miller - Teknor, Inc." &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:AndyMillerTeknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com">AndyMillerT=
eknorInc@discussions.microsoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:451535CF-440D-4E27-A4E6-DE64D451D667@microsoft.com">news:451=
535CF-440D-4E27-A4E6-DE64D451D667@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>As=20
  ironic as this is, I have never seen this happen before. This customer =
is=20
  <BR>using the Prefferred Aquirer EDC credit card processing.&nbsp; RMS =

  1.3.1002.&nbsp; This <BR>transaction did have a customer attached to =
the sale.=20
  They ran a credit card <BR>transaction for the amount of $180.00. They =

  recieved an authorization code.&nbsp; <BR>at the end of the day the =
EDC batch=20
  showed the transaction as being VOID. <BR>This was the only void in =
the EDC=20
  batch.<BR><BR>I have ran reports, and cannot find any void taking =
place for=20
  that <BR>transaction. There are no voided transaction reciepts in the =
Journal.=20
  there <BR>is no Voided transaction in the Customer's Purchase =
History.&nbsp;=20
  Has anybody <BR>ever encountered this before? Any Ideas or suggestions =
to what=20
  could have <BR>caused this?&nbsp; Thanks in =
advance.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_061B_01C74B90.25480840--

0
cptsoft (1248)

How I Can take pictures..
How I can take pictures with access using webcam. thanks. ...

Business Cards #10
Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell how because I don't see that option. The way I do it in Publisher 2000 is create a two page card (front and back). Print page 1 of 1 then turn the card stock over and print page 2 of 2. Or, if you have a duplex printer print pages 1 and 2. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72860FB0-69DE-4BE2-82E3-07587D9DF0F4@microsoft.com... > Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell > how because I don't see t...

Error when using RMS EDC Settle function
Hello. We run RMSsp2, and use PCCharge PaymntSvr EDC software/First Data processor. PCCharge settles fine, if trying from within RMS, receive error on: 1st attempt: "Invalid Merchant" box error appears. 2nd and subsequent attempts "Invalid Destination Zip" box error appears. Erro occurs withing few seconds of settle attempt, settle progress doesnt go beyond 1/10 of progress meter and this error pops up. Any ideas? Our EDC config is fine and all batches and items are ok in PCCharge. thanks luke ...

anyone else? how to get the blanks without changing formulas.
In my spreadsheet, I am trying to get data from another Excel file. eg. ='[2004 Distribution Survey Data_Final.xls]2. Expenses- Cost Center'!$B$87 When the input file contains a blank cell, I am getting a "0" intead of a blank. I would like to get a blank if the cell has no data. Is there an easy way to do this? I don't want to change all my formulas to =If(isblank(...),"", ...) There are too many formulas to change. Thanks a lot for any help! Wei Hi please stay in the original thread. As mentioned there: no feasible solution without changing your f...

Void Purchase Receipt
We accidentally entered an incorrect purchasing receipt quantity (we entered 2 but it should have been 1) and posted the receipt. The PO has not been invoiced yet. I thought this would be a simple fix, however, I can't find a way to void the reciept. I thought I would try to do a return for the item, but after I enter the PO and Item number on the Return Transaction, it won't pull up the receipt number. I tried entering the receipt number by hand, but then it gives me an error that says "there are no quantities available for this receipt. Do you want to try another rec...

Process Credit Cards?
I currently have Money 2005 SB. I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB. My big question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business Accounting product to run side by side with this? Thanks! ...

Credit Card charge/credit
I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was later credited back to me. I categorized the original charge but I want the credit to offset the expense in that category. Is the only solution to this not categorizing the original transaction? or is there another way to do it? Thanks, Scott Use the same category for the credit transaction. Money will ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. Say yes. <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104599274.971858.51860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was...

How do I take data entries and assign them to specific cells that.
How do I take a data entry and assign it to a cell that matches its catagory. For instance I have a log for home expenses. in this log I have several catagoies of data like home depot, ikea, etc...., on the side of log I have a summary of catagories that adds up all the different amounts to give me one monthly total. To make things easier I would like to mark each individual entry so I can send that amount to the cell that totals each catagory. any suggestions, love to figuere this out. mike Hi why not use SUMIF or a pivot table on your source data. I think it would be easier -- R...

Saving files without repeating
I know this is a basic thing in saving files, but please help. I have hundreds document files in a folder and I add some more every now and then. Just in case the computer crashes irrecoverably, I save the whole folder in another partition or another disk. If I use the usual COPY command, it copies one by one taking a long time. In old times and in somewhere, I recall, there was a way to save files by picking only newly added files ignorering previously saved files. But I no longer remember where it was and what software it was. Can someone tell me where I can find it or how I can ...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

How do I create greetings card A5 one fold print both sides
Create my own greetings cards using A5 paper with one fold, either lanscape or vertical Place digital picture on the front and message inside and on the back Setup your printer for A5, either use the Folded Card or booklet in page setup. Basically the booklet is the folded card with a different page orientation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "parksw" <parksw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CF9E52-B098-4CD8-9EC0-E2D61647968F@microsoft.com... > Create my own greetings cards usin...

M02 w/XP in USA; credit card acct balancing, with no new charges
We use no internet services, enter each transaction into the account the goods were purchased, splitting the items into catergories as desired. I balance all accounts with the monthly statements. each month an amount is automatically paid to this credit card account that gets no new purchases. How can I get the interest paid to the CC company into the proper catagory. Thanks so much, been wrestling with this for 3 months. Enter a transaction when balancing from the statements against some category like Interest Expense:Other Interest? "barb e" <anonymous@discussions....

Global client credit limit doesn't send to store
We change credit limit of various global clients. But it didn't change in the store. Are we missing a step? ...

Delete batch
Hi guys: Is there any way that I can determine who deleted a batch in GP? I have the batch number and I looked in SY00500 but it appears that the batch is removed from that table when it is deleted. TIA Norman -- This was a dupe. -- Norman "Norman Daley" wrote: > Hi guys: > > Is there any way that I can determine who deleted a batch in GP? > > I have the batch number and I looked in SY00500 but it appears that the > batch is removed from that table when it is deleted. > > TIA > > Norman > -- ...

Credit Card
wells fargo is my credit card prosesser & they are really bad i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money when ever they want please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees any suggestion i wanna a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my account with the fees at the end of the month -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8&quo...

Possible to run Money without Admin Rights?
I work in a business environment where the users are powerusers on Windows 2000. We loaded Money 2001 on a users computer, but from the readme file it appears it can only be run as administrator. Do all later versions of Money ie: Money 2004 or 2005 require that users be admins to run Money? It would really help if Money could be run as a power user. You are OK after 2004. As you say prior to that you had to be admin to run Money. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions...

Template: Thanksgiving Greeting Card for Publisher 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010775531033.aspx -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

outlook XP standard can't find Word -- take 2
Using Office XP Standard - has worked fine for a couple of years. Recently (perhaps related to a corrupted doc) Outlook "can't find Word" so it's using built-in Outlook editor. I've gone into "Tools," "Options," "mail format" a dozen times but it doesn't stick. I've downloaded all updates. Anyone have any thougts? LS duffy249@att.net <duffy249@att.net> wrote: > Using Office XP Standard - has worked fine for a couple of > years. Recently (perhaps related to a corrupted doc) > Outlook "can't find Wor...

Business Portal Credits & Returns
It would be great if we could process credits and returns in Business Portal Order Management. -- Carl F. Johnson ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=32539a35-...

Credit where credit is due
Something has dawned me lately. Several/most of us have been recommending users to use PrimoPDF for their documents. I did a little homework and found that if not for Erika we'd still be recommending other conversion software, most with some sort of a nominal fee involved. That's not a *bad* thing but let's face it, it's still an expense that we'd prefer not to incur. Erika, I would like to let you know that I've recommended PrimoPDF many, many times based on your posts. I've received a lot of positive feedback from my fellow guild newsletter editors. They ar...

Saving without formulas
Is it possible to save a spreedsheet with only the the cell values and not the associated formulas. Basically, what I want to do is a giant Copy PasteSpecial Values across an entire workbook Thanks Bob "Bob Ewers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:274FD675-AB2F-4295-A201-71B4AE2C6C2A@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to save a spreedsheet with only the the cell values and not the associated formulas. Basically, what I want to do is a giant Copy PasteSpecial Values across an entire workbook. > > Thanks. > > Bob Group the worksheets ...

Formatting a number to look like a Percent without a percent sign
We often want a column of decimals to have a percent sign only on the first number in the column, so: ..553 ..554 (.345) need to be formatted to look like 55.3% 55.4 (34.5) where all the decimals align vertically. I can't figure out how to do this without multiplying the second and third cells by 100, which is a bad solution. Any ideas? Thanks. format custom 0.0 "David Iacoponi" wrote: > We often want a column of decimals to have a percent sign only on the first > number in the column, so: > .553 > .554 > (.345) > need to be formatted to look like &g...

Debit or Credit notes not updating to GL
Hi, I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting> :Series:Series Origin: Receivables Sales Entry post to GL not checked, I have checked and tested 1 trsancation and its updating in GL. I have some old trsansaction which not updated in GL, How can i make this whole data to GL, instead of entring one by one. Rgs Saf Hi Saf, I am not aware of any option and I believe there none. "saifu" wrote: > Hi, > > I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in > Tools>Setup>...

results of eseutil /p
eseutil completed ok. However, during it's operation, some error messages were appearing. Are these error messages normal? I ran eseutil using following command: C:\WINNT\system32>eseutil /p <d:\priv.edb_path> /td:\repair.edb /x Example of one of the error: ERROR: error -1603 at line 5006 of G:\ese97 \src\ese\repair.cxx Where does "G:\ese97\src..." is from? There is only c and d partion on the server. Why is there no free on c partition, shouldn't it be using d partition? Just trying to understand how eseutil works. Any help would be appreciated. Th...

Exchange 2000 Sending out old Emails When ever Exchange Service is restarted
I have a single exchange server that is sending out old emails whenever the Exchange Service is restarted. It is alwasy the same emails and they go to post inside and outside recipients. As long as I don't restart the Exchange Service, everything is fine. This has been going on about a month, but I need to spend some time getting it resolved now. Any pointers? I haven't turned up much in searching for myself. Thanks Jason- If you look in the folders for your SMTP Service, particuarly drop, queue, and pickup, are there old messages in there? By default this folder is in C:\program fi...