Credit Card Receipt will Not Print After Changing CC Processor

We are running RMS 1.3 and recently changed from Mercury Payment Systems to
Heartland Payments.  We were running 3rd party software call TPI, but are now
running directly through RMS EDC.

Everything is working fine except now the credit card signature receipt does
not print.  All of the fields are properly selected in the Tender Type.

Any suggestions?
--
Mike Hofer
0

You should have stayed with Mercury! :o)

TPI uses their own receipt format, therefore, you must redirect the receipt
format to point to the default receipt in RMS.
--
Teresa

"Mike Hofer" wrote:

> We are running RMS 1.3 and recently changed from Mercury Payment Systems to
> Heartland Payments.  We were running 3rd party software call TPI, but are now
> running directly through RMS EDC.
>
> Everything is working fine except now the credit card signature receipt does
> not print.  All of the fields are properly selected in the Tender Type.
>
> Any suggestions?
> --
> Mike Hofer
0
Teresa (33)

Business Cards #10
Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell how because I don't see that option. The way I do it in Publisher 2000 is create a two page card (front and back). Print page 1 of 1 then turn the card stock over and print page 2 of 2. Or, if you have a duplex printer print pages 1 and 2. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72860FB0-69DE-4BE2-82E3-07587D9DF0F4@microsoft.com... > Can you print double sided business cards in Publisher? If so, can you tell > how because I don't see t...

Excel changes "BVE" to "BE"???
I'm using Excel 2002 and when I enter "BVE" in a cell and hit return it results in "BE"(?) Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric Eric, This is caused by the Auto Correct settings. Go to the Tools menu, choose Auto Correct Options, and remove BVE from the list. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com chip@cpearson.com "Eric C." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:098901c39a34$a7b6d560$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Excel 2002 and when I enter "BVE" i...

Credit Card charge/credit
I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was later credited back to me. I categorized the original charge but I want the credit to offset the expense in that category. Is the only solution to this not categorizing the original transaction? or is there another way to do it? Thanks, Scott Use the same category for the credit transaction. Money will ask if you are sure this is what you want to do. Say yes. <imscoop22@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1104599274.971858.51860@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >I have a credit card 'charge' transaction that was...

Changing autodelete in Outlook
Outlook is deleting mail from my Inbox after 3 weeks and I can't seem to find the place to configure it not to ever delete mail (read or unread). Does anyone know where this is? Thanks. ...

Process Credit Cards?
I currently have Money 2005 SB. I'm considering moving to 2007 H&SB. My big question is, will I be able to process credit cards (accept them from my customers) with Small Business, or do I have to get the Small Business Accounting product to run side by side with this? Thanks! ...

Turning off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes
Is there a way to turn off Microsoft Word Tracking Changes Option. We do not want any of our users to turn this feature on. Thanks ...

Question re: Read Receipts
One of my colleagues, on an E-Mail requesting a Read Receipt, got a response "deleted without opening." I cannot duplicate this in my Outlook. Is there a separate setting for this? (I do get receipts that have been read.) If you want to duplicate this same message, you would need the recipient to delete it without opening it. >-----Original Message----- >One of my colleagues, on an E-Mail requesting a Read >Receipt, got a response "deleted without opening." I >cannot duplicate this in my Outlook. Is there a separate >setting for this? (I do get...

anyone else? how to get the blanks without changing formulas.
In my spreadsheet, I am trying to get data from another Excel file. eg. ='[2004 Distribution Survey Data_Final.xls]2. Expenses- Cost Center'!$B$87 When the input file contains a blank cell, I am getting a "0" intead of a blank. I would like to get a blank if the cell has no data. Is there an easy way to do this? I don't want to change all my formulas to =If(isblank(...),"", ...) There are too many formulas to change. Thanks a lot for any help! Wei Hi please stay in the original thread. As mentioned there: no feasible solution without changing your f...

Void Purchase Receipt
We accidentally entered an incorrect purchasing receipt quantity (we entered 2 but it should have been 1) and posted the receipt. The PO has not been invoiced yet. I thought this would be a simple fix, however, I can't find a way to void the reciept. I thought I would try to do a return for the item, but after I enter the PO and Item number on the Return Transaction, it won't pull up the receipt number. I tried entering the receipt number by hand, but then it gives me an error that says "there are no quantities available for this receipt. Do you want to try another rec...

Calculate credit card APR
I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula to calculate credit card apr or a pre done form that i can download. I have been searching but can not find exactly what i am looking for. I would like to enter current balance, apr and have it calculate what the interest is then have it minus payment and then recalculate balance and have it continue for the next month. I am not sure if this is enough information but i hope it is a start. Any information would help. Thanks in advance. Rob Rob wrote: > I am using excel 07. I would like to know how to setup a formula ...

How do I create greetings card A5 one fold print both sides
Create my own greetings cards using A5 paper with one fold, either lanscape or vertical Place digital picture on the front and message inside and on the back Setup your printer for A5, either use the Folded Card or booklet in page setup. Basically the booklet is the folded card with a different page orientation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "parksw" <parksw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6CF9E52-B098-4CD8-9EC0-E2D61647968F@microsoft.com... > Create my own greetings cards usin...

Printing worksheet
When I print a worksheet, the row and column references(i.e A,B,C.... 1,2,3...) are also shown at the borders. How do I remove them from the print? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ oh... I got it already --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Select "File>Page Setup..." On the "Sheet" tab, deselect ""Row and Column Headings" hth Tony "courtesio99" <courtesio99.ytzum@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:courtesio99.ytzum@excelforum-nospam.com... > When I print a worksheet, the row and colum...

Outlook and entire office sweet will not open
I supposedly successfuly installed Office 2007 enterprise eddition but none of the office programs will even start. When I try to open one the hour glass comes up for a second as well as the executable shows up as a process in the task manager then poof. Nothing happens. No window. No error message. No dialog box. Absoloutley nothing happens. Please somebody help. I've tried installing all updates, installing from the DVD, and installing from a download. The result is always the same. Running Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bit. Previously uninstalled Office XP prior to begi...

created chart will not display
I tried to create a 3D pie chart within a spreadsheet. After highlighting the data that I wanted in the chart , the only thing that shows up is the chart title. The pie chart itself is no where to be found. Please advise Thanks,Belinda That probably means that Excel thinks your data are not numeric. If the values you are plotting are in, say, B2:B5, in some empty column, say C, starting with C2, enter =ISNUMBER(B2) and copy down to C3:C5. What do you get? -- Tushar Mehta http://www.tushar-mehta.com Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach In Excel 2007 d...

Can a Zerba Printer with a labels be used for a receipt printer
I was wonder if I could hookup a Zebra printer to print receipts in our service department. Was hoping to print on a 4W x 5L label for receipt claim tag This wasywe could use the label to tag the work in the service department and get rid of our old manul paper tags. Any suggestions I would not recommend it, but yes you can. We are using RMS with Zebra TLP 3844-Z printers as our thermal receipt printers. I belive there is little difference between these models and the 2844s... Anyway, we have to tweak the drivers just to get a decent printout for receipts, Z, and X reports. I wou...

M02 w/XP in USA; credit card acct balancing, with no new charges
We use no internet services, enter each transaction into the account the goods were purchased, splitting the items into catergories as desired. I balance all accounts with the monthly statements. each month an amount is automatically paid to this credit card account that gets no new purchases. How can I get the interest paid to the CC company into the proper catagory. Thanks so much, been wrestling with this for 3 months. Enter a transaction when balancing from the statements against some category like Interest Expense:Other Interest? "barb e" <anonymous@discussions....

Print From List Box
I created a list box called lstReports. I am trying to have the list box display all reports in the database. There are two command buttons, chkPreview and cmdPrintReport. All reports are pulled from the same table called Data Table or querries that pull the info from that table. There are also two Option Buttons (optAll and optSection) with at combo box to filter the reports by a column called Section. How can I get this setup to work correctly? I am totally lost. To build a listbox with a listing of all your reports simply use the code found at http://allenbrowne.com/ser-52.html Then yo...

Global client credit limit doesn't send to store
We change credit limit of various global clients. But it didn't change in the store. Are we missing a step? ...

Credit Card
wells fargo is my credit card prosesser & they are really bad i never was able to reconsile my bank account cuze they deposit the money when ever they want please i'm in urgent need for a good company to replace wellfargo & that is easy to reconsile the statment & desent fees any suggestion i wanna a company that do deposit based on my setteled batch & charge my account with the fees at the end of the month -- maher almasri This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_028E_01C6D6C5.B4A93FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8&quo...

Template: Thanksgiving Greeting Card for Publisher 2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010775531033.aspx -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Purchase Orders transfer to Quickbooks Help will even Pay for expe
Ok any help would be appreciated. I am even willing to pay if I can find a parnter or Add On company that is highly recommended. Brief History I have used Quicksell then upgraded to RMS a year ago now I am trying to intergrate Quickbooks with RMS. I am an accountant and retail store owner. My knowledgable RMS partner left and I have been trying to muddle on my own. I have even downloaded a trail version of DRS Power OPs. I have finally been successful at exporting my closed batches to Quickbooks. Now I need to export my Purchased Orders. I know there is a problem about only allow...

Printing problem #12
I have placed a text box on a chart that includes both text and number (the text box, not the chart). When I print, only the text prints. The numbers don't. It looks like this: Total Income: $67,564.78 Only "Total Income:" prints. What's the deal? Thanks! Cath -- jayhawkjone ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jayhawkjones's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2411 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37743 ...

Business Portal Credits & Returns
It would be great if we could process credits and returns in Business Portal Order Management. -- Carl F. Johnson ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=32539a35-...

Credit where credit is due
Something has dawned me lately. Several/most of us have been recommending users to use PrimoPDF for their documents. I did a little homework and found that if not for Erika we'd still be recommending other conversion software, most with some sort of a nominal fee involved. That's not a *bad* thing but let's face it, it's still an expense that we'd prefer not to incur. Erika, I would like to let you know that I've recommended PrimoPDF many, many times based on your posts. I've received a lot of positive feedback from my fellow guild newsletter editors. They ar...

Debit or Credit notes not updating to GL
Hi, I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in Tools>Setup>Posting>Posting> :Series:Series Origin: Receivables Sales Entry post to GL not checked, I have checked and tested 1 trsancation and its updating in GL. I have some old trsansaction which not updated in GL, How can i make this whole data to GL, instead of entring one by one. Rgs Saf Hi Saf, I am not aware of any option and I believe there none. "saifu" wrote: > Hi, > > I have problem in GP 10 SP4, accidently removed the link in > Tools>Setup>...