Creating Purchase order worksheets in HQ through rules

I would like put some code in a web service in order to create a purchase
order work sheet.

Could I access to work sheets logic using qsrules to construct a worksheet?
I looking for a method like QSRULES.CreatePOWorkSheet

Thank you

Oscar
0
OscarT (1)
5/13/2009 5:29:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OLE notes for sales order attaches to more than one order
I am attaching an OLE note to a sales order. After I do this, the note appears on about 10 different sales orders at the same time. If you delete the note from any of the orders, it deletes it from all of the orders. Order numbers are not sequential, not the same customers, not the same sales batch, etc. I can't see any common factor in this particular group of orders. We have been running GP 7.5 for about three years, and never had a problem with notes until recently. The note index value is the same in SOP10100. There is a knowledgebase article on how to update the notes mas...

create a roster

xml schema, order unimportant

Task Create - Status

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Printing Invoices in HQ
At the store level we print off 2 copies of invoices. At the HQ level we are trying to re-print those invoices, but only 1 copy. The only way that we can come up with is to change it to one copy in the preferences of the printer. I was wondering if there is any easier way to do this. Thanks, Brad ...

Changing the default sort order of Inbox
I would like to change the startup sorting order of my inbox in Outlook. For example, I would like to have the most recent emails on the top of my list (Received column) when the progam first starts. Just pressing the column header to change the order, moving the selection to the top of the list, then closing Outlook does not achieve this. It does not remember my last sort and the sort order reverts to new emails on the BOTTOM of the list. I would like the reverse of this. Any ideas? "alanporter" <alanporter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

Question--Payment and Deposit order in advance register
Hi Everyone: I just purchased MS Money 2006 and have a question on the manner transactions are posted in the advanced register. I noticed that when both payment and deposit transaction are entered on a single date, the transactions are sorted so that payments are listed first and deposits are listed last. This means that all of the previous payment transactions for that date are drawn from the account without the benefit of the deposit. So payments made against the deposit make the account appear to have insufficient funds for those transactions. Is there a setting to disable the auto...

How do you print an Excel worksheet to show the rows and columns?
I'm new to Excel, and trying to print a document that will show the rows and columns, rather than just the information. How do I do this? In Excel 97 (later versions will, I assume, be similar) click File - Page Setup. Then select the "Sheet" tab and in the box labelled "Print" will be a checkbox labelled "Gridlines". Check that and print it. Peter "Michaelangelo" <Michaelangelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A635EBC2-AB49-45D8-803D-5C2E91ACDDAC@microsoft.com... > I'm new to Excel, and trying to print a document th...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

Unable to register downloaded purchase of Money Premium 2006
I purchased Money Premium 2006 via a popup in Money Premium 2005. Almost every time I start the program now it pops up saying I have not registered it for special offers, but when I try to register it I get a message stating: Thank you for taking the time to enter your information. Unfortunately, the server could not be contacted. Microsoft Money will save the information you entered and you can try to upload your information again later. Please click OK to continue working in Money. This has been happening since I purchased it and is starting to get really annoying. Is anyone els...

protecting a group of cells not a whole worksheet
I would like to protect a group of cells and not a whole worksheet but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I think this would be the best way for what I am wanting to do. I have a spreadsheet that I send to 13 people. They make changes and send back to me and then I have to up-date the changes. If I could protect all the cells except for the one they enter in - then I could save the file on a shared drive and it would eliminate me up-dating. Is there a way to do this? Hi select the cells for which you want to allow entries. After this goto 'Format - cells - Protection&...

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...