Creating a work order in one store and picking it up in another

I'd be curious to know whether, in an HQ environment, it would be possible
to start a work order in one store, but have it be picked up/delivered from
another location.

Has anybody run across this before?

Any input would be appreciated.

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If any resaler would like to give me a lot more info on
HQ please contact me at 310.719.1231
I really need to speak to someone who knows all the
details of HQ

create a roster

e-mail alerts don't work,setup but don't work-
I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any answers?, Thanks Studmn1. Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a pop 3 acct , but e-mail notification doesn't work any > answers?, Thanks Studmn1. More details and symptoms needed. For example, what version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman office student and teacher edition 2003 for outlook, the pop up notification window doesn't pop up or change my mouse to the little mail icon or transperency window "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Studmn1 <Studmn1@discussions.microsof...

xml schema, order unimportant

Task Create - Status

New Store in other country
hi all, we have opened a new store in other foreign country, the problem is this new store will receive stock and sell with his local currancy ( currancy rate 1.2 ). How can we manage this store ( calculate the cost ,reports... etc) in HQ. any help please thanks Get ready for a lot of manual work. The way I handle it is each stoer is in local currency. When I transfer something from location to location, I manually change the costs on the transfer in at the receiving store. "Sad" <Sad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B929754D-D285-42BA-B2D1-03D6D0262902...

Another example of Microsoft's sloppiness.
I recently had to uninstall Microsoft's Word 2007. Fortunately, I used Revo Uninstaller because after it ran the Microsoft uninstaller, Revo found 10,554 entries in the registry that had been left behind, plus, almost 100 more files and folders left on the drive. And I thought Symantec was bad! "jetjock" <jetjock@hanger.com> wrote in message news:aph0n5t45dsquh5fhue8joarefn61jh7ki@4ax.com... >I recently had to uninstall Microsoft's Word 2007. Fortunately, I > used Revo Uninstaller because after it ran the Microsoft uninstaller, > Revo found 10,5...

Need to store a customer's shipper number
We often ship orders to customers using their UPS or FedEx acocunt number and would like to be able to store the number in GP rather than ask the customer for the number and communicate it to shipping with each order. Does anyone have any ideas about where it would be best stored rather than a Ship Method? There are two User Defined fields on the Customer Maintenance Window, or you can use the "I" Internet information window for the Customer to store in the User Defined fileds in the internet information window. If you use the internet information window then you will need to use...

How to use the Shell and Windows (Sample wont work)
I tried running the vbscript example For the ShellWindows.Item Method, as posted at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb773970(v=VS.85).aspx But I get an error message: Line: 16 Error: ActiveX component can't create object: 'shell.Shell_Application' Code: 800A01AD Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error I'm trying to run the example in Vista 64 Bit. If anybody has any suggestions about where I could learn what I'm doing wrong, I'd appreciate it very much. thanks again, marceepoo Here's the code.... (P.S. ...

Rules Work But No Notification
My rules all work but I don't get notified when a new email comes in unless it just goes into my Inbox. I think this used to work but never paid much attention. Hope this makes sense. Office 2007, no Exchange. -- DrDOS "DrDOS" <dcal53@comcast.net> wrote in message news:90F003E0-3ABB-4168-BD29-FCD02908B949@microsoft.com... > My rules all work but I don't get notified when a new email comes in unless > it just goes into my Inbox. I think this used to work but never paid much > attention. Hope this makes sense. Office 2007, no Exchange. ...

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

ALT-TAB not working with excel 2000
My problem is, as in the subject, that pressing ALT-TAB to switch among the files opened in Excel 2000 doesn't work anymore. I tried to re-install withouth success. I can only use CTRL-TAB because you haven't multiple sessions running (as usual in Excel 2000) but only one task of Excel. So, it's impossible to use ALT-TAB. Unfortunately, CTRL-TAB isn't useful as ALT-TAB because you can't switch from the current worksheet and the last used but you have to pass cyclicly through the files opened... It seems to be related to the fact that the same worksheets had been opened...

Auto Send and Receive Not Working
I have a user, my boss, that we setup to POP whether internally or externally. It works when we manually hit the Send and Receive button; however, we would like to have it automatically do this. I setup the Schedule Auto Send and Receive for 2 minutes and it will not work. What could be the problem? RickCass On 29 Apr 2004 12:11, "RickCass" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a user, my boss, that we setup to POP whether internally or >externally. It works when we manually hit the Send and Receive button; >however, we would like to have...

Create external database

Convert two separate Word documents into one
Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word document into one (two page) document? HELP> In news:B5526982-84F0-4552-A34F-7F72AB3DADDC@microsoft.com, CAOWEN <CAOWEN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Anybody know how to merge/convert two separate (one page) Word > document into one (two page) document? > > HELP> Open one of them. PUt the cursor at the very bottom (CTRL-END keys works well for that). Click Insert File. Save the resulting combined file to a NEW NAME to avoid losing either of the two originals. HTH, Twayne ...

Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM
hi, i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account. all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation. any ideas? thx urb ...

Getting data from Several Work Books
Dear all, After some advis here, I have several workbooks all with different names but in the same directory I.E. Excel1.xls Excel2.xls Excel3.xls Excel4.xls In each of the above I want to get out the value for say A2. And put it in a totals.xls in the same directory. I started to do it and I got this as my value .. ='[Excel1.xls]Expense Report'!$R$20 <-------- This returned the correct value. When i opened the document again it asked if i wanted to "update" the workboog ... whick i did want to have the updated info, the pro...

How to create pie chart with %

Organizing Outlook folder for group to work from.
I'm just wondering if Outlook has the capability to do the following: We are a group of four people who work from a single Inbox for support emails. Each one of us specializes in handling a different set of issues. We want to be able to flag email in this inbox so that everyone in the group knows that one of us is working that email. Anyway to add flags with our names instead of the default colored flags? Also, we want the messages to not "Mark as Read" for the whole group when only one of us reads it. Any good way of doing this? Ideally, it would be great if the message was mar...

excel with another reporting tool?
hi, I have only worked on vba macros where my input and output is both excel. Using macros most of the time it crashes and the end-user is then not comfortable with it. I wanted to go for a better solution. Not sure how go to about it. I was thinking of generating crystal reports. If i use crystal reports how is the format generated. I wanted to its feasibility study. Anyone who has done some work on this please go suggest. Will the end user have the authority to still edit the report. WIll it contain the formulas as we fianlly see in the excel. Please provide any infomartion that...

Changing the default sort order of Inbox
I would like to change the startup sorting order of my inbox in Outlook. For example, I would like to have the most recent emails on the top of my list (Received column) when the progam first starts. Just pressing the column header to change the order, moving the selection to the top of the list, then closing Outlook does not achieve this. It does not remember my last sort and the sort order reverts to new emails on the BOTTOM of the list. I would like the reverse of this. Any ideas? "alanporter" <alanporter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

when form created