Country, Phone and email showing inthe Bill to or Ship To fields

When we set a customer in Store Operations POS we need to verify some extra
information in the Bill to and Ship to windows for shipping purposes.  Is
there a way to display the Country, Phone number and the email address in
these windows?  At the very least we need to be able to see the country.
0
WISPubs (11)
2/4/2009 10:42:22 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Had a similar issue a few months ago where I needed to see customer email,
phone, available balance, and account number - but the white boxes "bill to"
and "ship to" aren't editable, so I got assistance on this newsgroup (think
it was Jerry Data - thanks Jerry) on editing the status.HTML file.  I didn't
have access to the customization document so it was trial and error, but
here's what I ended up editing:

 End If

   	  txtStoreName.innerText = QSRules.Configuration.StoreName

   	  txtCustomLabel1.innerText = "Acct#:"
   	  txtCustomLabel2.innerText = "Phone:"
   	  txtCustomLabel3.innerText = "Acct Balance:"
   	  txtCustomLabel4.innerText = "E-mail:"

      If QSRules.Transaction.Customer.Loaded Then

   	     Custom1 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.AccountNumber
   	     Custom2 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.HomeAddress.PhoneNumber
   	     Custom3 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.AccountBalance
   	     Custom4 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.EmailAddress
   	  End If

In your case, your variables would be

 End If

   	  txtStoreName.innerText = QSRules.Configuration.StoreName

   	  txtCustomLabel1.innerText = "Acct#:"
   	  txtCustomLabel2.innerText = "Phone:"
   	  txtCustomLabel3.innerText = "Country:"
   	  txtCustomLabel4.innerText = "E-mail:"

      If QSRules.Transaction.Customer.Loaded Then

   	     Custom1 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.AccountNumber
   	     Custom2 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.HomeAddress.PhoneNumber
   	     Custom3 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.HomeAddress.Country
   	     Custom4 = QSRules.Transaction.Customer.EmailAddress
   	  End If

Make sure status.htm is the assigned file in "web status" in store ops
admin....

Hope this helps...

"WIS Pubs" wrote:

> When we set a customer in Store Operations POS we need to verify some extra
> information in the Bill to and Ship to windows for shipping purposes.  Is
> there a way to display the Country, Phone number and the email address in
> these windows?  At the very least we need to be able to see the country.
0
convoluted (621)

Show Filename Only in ComboBox Pulldown
This is an continuation post from 6/26. JMB showed me the code to add to utilize FileSearch inconjunction with UserForms. The code works great, unfortunately the entire "path" (C:\.....\<filename>.txt) shows up in my combobox pull down. Is there a way to show only the filename and not the actual path to the file in the combo box? Kind regards, D.Parker D, Use the "Dir" function... '----------------------------- Sub FileNameTest() Dim strPath As String Dim strName As String strPath = "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Application Accelerator\iATAenu.dll&...

Can I add a red line to show the current date over in PWA?
Just as I can do over in the project instance...I am trying to find out how to add a red line to show the current date over on the PWA side. We like to add this sort of line over in the Project instance to simply make it more clear what the current day is, so we were wondering if we could do the same thing over on the PWA side but have been unable to find out how to do that so far...if it is even possible at all. Anyway, just looking to see if anyone knows how to do that over in PWA or just to somehow confirm if it is even possible or not. Thanks! mrw0915 -- It is not...

Automatic Prompt when sending an email
One feature of Lotus notes that I miss is that when I got ready to send a message, I would get a prompt asking me whether I wanted to keep a copy of the email that I was sending and if so what folder should it be filed in. that allowed me to save space and only keep those I wanted and saved me the trouble of refiling later. Can one do that in outlook and if so, how? thanks Outlook has no built-in feature to designate the save folder when you = send a message, but you can add that capability with a little VBA code. = The sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=3D1173 ...

large email attachment
Hi, all. My useres have to attach documents which may have up to 8MB to EMails. When they try to send them, an error appears: System.Http.Exception: timeout [HttpException (0x80004005): Zeit f�r Anforderung �berschritten] which means "timeout" Nevertheless the email is sent, but it's status is still open in CRM. I have modified the registry of the server already. emaildispatchtimeout = 0x12c maxuploadfilesize=0x00855000 EMails with such attachments could have been sent without problems until I've updated my server with SBS SP1. Any ideas? Regards J�rgen Germany ...

Country Codes
Hi, Gurus, I wrote recently to this newsgroup about the fact that I can't seem to get one particular Contact in my Outlook Contacts Folder to realise that he's really from Hong Kong. The address is in Hong Kong, and the "Check Address" window, the Country/Region drop down list has "Hong Kong SAR" registered in it. When I went to the business phone number field, the "Check Phone Number" window didn't accept Hong Kong as the country. For some reason, I tried it again, just before writing that last bit, and it worked - How??? I haven't changed a thi...

Manual Workflow on Phone Call
Ok. I am trying to fix a situation where a large portion of a Sales Agent's Phone Call activities were closed mistakenly. So, I figured a Manual Workflow process that identifies specifics about the Phone call, and changes the status to Open would be easy to make--and it was. Unfortunately, after Activating this workflow rule (which is owned by my specific CRM user name--"run as" is your friend, and is *not* a Restricted Mode account), I cannot locate a "More Actions" area in the Activities section when filtering by Phone Call (or at all, for that matter). I can...

Media Player 12 shows thumb nails
I have WMP 12.0.7600.16415 on Windows 7 Home Premium and on Media Sharing the photos come up as thumb nails. On my old computer on the same network (XP/WMP 11) photos come up full size. Music is fine on both. -- Rob ...

Cannot receive emails from ANYONE
What is going on? I'm trying to help with the Haiti relief efforts but cannot get ANY message to come thru my Hotmail acct since before 7am CST ... what's going on?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS AN EMERGENCY im not recieving any either its a joke!!! i have work coming through they wana sort this out it happend from last night n today have not recieved one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hotmail account issues should be posted here: =20 http://windowslivehelp.com --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "coolsarah&...

Forwarding email to internal users
When an email is forwarded to a member of the local group, the email is being sent out and the email domain is not being located. Sending a new email to a member of the domain is not a problem. It works quickly as it should. only forwarding an email is a problem ? Hi Brian, have you tried enabling message tracking to follow the path that the message takes, also enable diagnostics logging and see if you can pickup any specific errors. Regards Gordon "Brian Agius" <brian.agius@b-connexion.com.au> wrote in message news:2e1d01c47e6a$648f42c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Wh...

form calculation not showing in table
Hi i have a table with loan amount and charges which add up to create a balance which is also a field in the table. i have created the form for this table and created the calculation for the balance field to add up the loan amount and charges. The calculation on the form adds up correctly, the problem is that i dont understand why the balance data is not going into the balance table. the loan amount and charges inputted on the form is being entered onto the table, yet the balance is not. Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong, or if i should be doing it a different way. thanks in ...

Help to add email account
I am unable to add my AOL email account to Outlook. Does anyone know the addresses or how to do that? ...

Emailing from publisher
I've sent a couple of publisher documents as emails in the last couple of days and now publisher is saying that it cant connect to my mail server, when nothing has changed. Anybody able to help please? ...

Picture in Outlook 2003 Email also sent as an attachment
Hi, i am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. Word 2003 is my email editor. HTML is my format. When I insert a picture in the body of an email, the picture is seen in the sent email but the sent email also includes an attachment file for the picture. How do I stop Outlook from attaching this picture file? Thanks! ...

How to hide my email address.
My web host has really bad email system. I love Outlook Express and would like to use OLE to do most of the work. My question is how do I hide my email address when I send out mail using OLE? Phi Nguyen <phi-nguyen@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > My web host has really bad email system. I love Outlook > Express and would like to use OLE to do most of the work. > > My question is how do I hide my email address when I send > out mail using OLE? Open your account and enter anything you want into the "E-mail address" field. This newsgroup is for Office Outlook, not ...

Show Billing Period
Hi, I want help regarding showing the Billing Period for each of my customer in the database.The Billing Period is Generally of 30 days for each customer.I had many customers with different Billing Cycles for each of them. My question to the forum,is How would i show the billing periods for each customer basing on the first bill generated date. For example, if A's bill is generated for the first time on 23/04/2010,with the first billing period as 22/03/2010 - 22/04/2010.The Next billing cycle is for 30 days. How to calculate the Next billing cycle for each month for the...

Matching Address Country with Phone Number Country Outlook 2003
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 I need to know if it's possible that Outlook updates the PHONE NUMBER COUNTRY field automatically (assigning al country codes and "+") by reading the ADDRESS FIELD COUNTRY information I already have in the contact. Also, is there any application that does this or that manages Country codes correctly to upgrade the phone numbers ? thanks! Alex ...

Outlook Express recovering deleted emails
I have accidently deleted a folder of important emails. And have emptied my deleted items folder. However I understand that all emails may be are resident on my hard drive and that there may be a way to restore them. Does anyone know how to restore deleted emails? Many thanks! ...

Calculating best mobile phone price plan
My mobile operator lets me download a CSV file containing eac call/SMS/data I made in the phone bill. I want to evaluate what m phone costs will be if I chose a different price plan. The spreadshee looks like: | Type | Date | Time | Number | Duration | Cost | Now I want to add extra cost columns each representing a differen price plan. So it would look up the date/time to decide if it's peak/offpeak/weekend tariff, extract the price from another tarif table. So at the bottom you can have the total monthly cost of each price pla and decide which plan is the cheapest. For now I can only...

CRM doesnt show up at all in outlook
A fresh installation of XP, SP2 and update, office 2003... The user can log in, see all of her exchange email. There is no visable method of access to CRM. If the administrator logs it, and opens Outlook, in the folder view there is the Microsoft CRM node, and there are new buttons in the outlook bar. When the user logs in, no evidence of CRM being installed. Ok, what did I do wrong? fred Can you expand the CRM node and see anything under it? ============================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde "Fred K of Accup...

email addresses in message not hyperlinked
Hey folks, For some odd reason, email addresses in the body of my received plain-text messages are not hyperlinked. URLs are hyperlinked just fine, but it's as if the @ symbol is being ignored. Any fix for this? Dave -- ______________________________ Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly. It would help if you included in your message: Your Outlook version. Your IE version Your OS Do you use Word as your email editor? Do you use a Pop-Up blocker that may be set a little too high? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "David Shorthouse" <davidshorthouse@shaw...

View email as hyperlink?
Is it possible to view email addresses and web addresses as hyperlinks that are contained in the body of the message? Yes, but it depends on how they were added and the message format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "LIberty" <LIbe...

Question on Restoring Email Messages
Hello all, I've got an exchange 2000 server, also a domain controller, that just crashed and I can't log into it normally, only through directory services restore mode (or probably another form of safe mode). I'm thinking of rebuilding it but would like to know if I can save some of the email that is still on it. My last good backup of it was a few days ago and I wouldn't want to lose the email since then. What's the best way to go about this? Can I just copy the MDBDATA folder and restore it after the rebuild? Thanks in advance for your help!!! Brent That should ...

template emails
I want to create a template email in outlook, because I send the sam email out every day. This email is sent to the same people. The template should include the email addresses automatically and th message automatically. So then, all i have left to do is include different attachment every day. I tried saving into drafts, but the message goes as soon as the emai has been sent. Recently i have been going to my sent items and selecting resend item. Is this the only way? or is there a better approach. Please let me know Thanks Sheeta ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Me...

outlook email received from who?
I am new to outlook so pardon my dumb question. When I receive my email in the inbox, I can't see who sent the email to me. I don't always want to read some email so it is useful if I see who sent it. The bar above my emails says To, Subject, sent, Size, but not "from". I there a way I can get the "from" to be displayed? Thank you. Right click in the column header, select Field Chooser. Select the From and drag it to the column position that you want. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due t...

Emailing an Object from a form
Hi, I am trying to email an object which is a refernce # from a form. This is the code i am using: Private Sub Command77_Click() Dim refnum As Long refnum = RPRTNUM DoCmd.SendObject , "lindac@swissmar.com", "The reference number is " & refnum & "." End Sub When I click on Email Request button, the outlook email message window comes up. I want to be able to just click the command button and email the the ref # automatically without having to fill out an email message. Thanks Linda The basic synthax (taken from the help file) is SendObject(ObjectTyp...