copy item cost to supplier cost field

I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in
supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the
supplier cost field?
Thanks for the help
Dave
0
DCR (67)
11/1/2006 6:37:01 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

here it is
**************************
UPDATE Supplierlist
set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost
FROM Item
WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID
--AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID
**************************
if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers
only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the
cost for all the item's suppliers (primary & not primary)

Nashat

"DCR" <DCR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in
> supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into
> the
> supplier cost field?
> Thanks for the help
> Dave

0
ahmed.nashat (140)

Great Plains 9.0 MRP Setup for Purchased Items
We are setting up MRP in Great Plains 9.0 and have tested an MRP Full Generation for a 'Buy' Item and the MRP Exception Report shows an order type "MPO" with a message of "Release is past due". We were expecting an exception message related to Purchasing and to either cut the PO or expedite it. We've made sure that the item is set up as a 'Buy' item - are there other parameters that need to be set for this exception message to relate to purchasing? ...

Field can not be updated....Why?
Dear All, Why does access send me below error message "! Field can not be updated " I type some value to my field but the error message appear,I have to click OK 4 times and then the value I type is typed.And this condition occur for the first typing only then others work normally.?Any guidance? I think this error occur cause I input the data into a child table,but although the relationship is deleted, the problem still exist.Why? I use access 2000 and my form type is continuous form. I plan it to become subform.Please help.Any assist would be greatly appreciated.Thank's...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Tab , setFocus doesn't hilite the text of the field
Hi, I have many fields that should be filled by the user. I added 2 more and I would like to change the tab order. I don't like using the numbers (after pressing Ctrl D, by clicking the fields I change the order) because I have too many fields and it takes time to do that. So I used the script, in each killFocus function I called setFocus function with the right field. The problem is that this function brings the cursor to the right field BUT it doesn't hilite the value in that field so in order to change this value I have first to hilite it. How can I hilite it by script? Th...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Recover Deleted Item Retention Not Working
Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP2 (IMAP or RPC over HTTPS) Exchange 2003 SP2 User has their mailbox set in AD to keep deleted items 60 days, but when they delete emails in outlook then highlight deleted items and hit recover deleted items nothing shows up. I've also tried in OWA and get the same issue. Tried different users and profiles. Thanks, Jon This setting is found in ESM not in ADUC. You cant specify how long a deleted item stays in the IS using ADUC you specify this in ESM "Jon Feilding" wrote: > Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP2 (IMAP or RPC over HTTPS) > Exchan...

Deleted items folder growing spontaneously
I have outlook 2000. Every item that is sent to the deleted items folder is turned into an appointment. Also, whenever I open up the deleted items folder, about 20 new appointments are created. I have scanned with SAVCE and Adaware but found nothing. I can't find any reference to this in the group. Please Help! Thanks! How are you sending them to the folder? What type of mail account do you use? right click on deleted folder and choose properties - what form is set as the default form? (should be ipm.post) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

Outlook 2000 SP3

Can I change vendors for items en mass
I need to change the vendor for about 1000 items, all to the same new vendor. Is there a way to do this other than 1 by 1? Yes. You can use a query in SO Admin (or HQ Admin, if you use HQ). Use a SELECT query to find the IDs of the old and new Suppliers. Then UPDATE the SupplierList table with the new SupplierID. If you need more detailed instructions, let me know. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Jim K" wrote: > I need to change the vendor for about 1000 items, all to the same new vendor. > Is there a way to do this other than 1 by 1? ...

CDaoTableDef
I'm developing an application that uses the MicroSoft Access Jet DB engine. This is being done using C++ in VS.net. I need to change the user's db when they use the new version of the program. In particular I need to change the length of a text field in a pre-existing db without loosing the user's data. When I wanted to add a new field I used CDaoTableDef and it worked fine, but I can't locate a method to just update an existing field's properties. Any Ideas on how this can be done?? Thanks, Neil Neil if you need to alter the attributes of a tabledef object, you ...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Rules and Alerts Item Missing From Menu
I just installed Office 2003 and in Outlook the 'Rules and Alerts' item is missing from the Tools menu. I did a Repair but still no good. I uninstalled Outlook and re- installed. Still no Rules and Alerts item in the Tools menu. Please Help. Nick 1) do you have the smart menu feature enabled? did you click on the down arrow to expand? 2) find and delete outcmd.dat from C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. You can easily access it by pasting %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook in the Address bar of your browser or Windows Explore...

create calculated field for age in pivot tables
I need to create a calculated field for Age from the birth date within a Pivot Table (Excel Office 2007). I can not create age in the data set because it is pulling directly from a data source. I tried just using the formula =INT((TODAY()- Birthday)/365.25) but received an error. Hi That won't work because you cannot use NOW() or TODAY() in PT Calculated fields or items. I think the only way you can do it (approximately) if you cannot add a field to your source data, would be to make a calculated field with the formula =2010-Year(Birthday) -- Regards Roger G...

subtotal copy and paste

Phone Call Activity Recipient Field
When creating a new Phone Call Activity by itself (not from within a record) when you chose the lookup recipient field and change the Look for to Contact I cannot get it to search off a custom field, the custom field we added to the contact form is "Company". I have changed in the customization, contact, forms & views, Quick Find View and the Advanced Find View, to include in the Add Find Columns this custom "Company" field and still does not bring up the results. How can I get it to bring up search results? Thank you in advance for the help! You need to modify...

Could not retrive deleted item
Hi, We have E2K3 Ent. running on top of W2K3 Std. server. We've noticed a problem with deleted items in user's mailbox. After an user deletes an email in either outlook 2k or outlook 2K3, he/she can't recover the deleted items in outlook. The 'recover delete item' does not show any deleted emails or objects, the list is blank. The information store default is set to retain for 14 days for deleted emails, 30 days for deleted mailboxes, and it is checked for do not delete permanently until after a back is completed. This situation is very strange, some users don't ...

Item record in RM00101
Does anyone know how an item record is entered into RM00101? I only have one in there and I can't figure out how it got there. Thanks. Chris, Do you mean there is an inventory item in there? If so, most likely there was either a data entry error or an import direct to table error. If that's not what you mean, can you please elaborate? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEA12C29-07...

HQ Item Mpvement Transactions
We have three stores. When I click on the transaction number in the item movement report in HQ I see the correct sales receipt for one store but the remaining two stores are displaying an incorrect sales receipt. Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix this? thanks, John -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops This is a problem with the report that comes out of the box. If you have customer source you can log onto the customersource website and download the fixed report from Microsoft.. Better yet, I will post it onto our website here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmov...

Copying graphs