Converting Work Orders into Purchase Orders

Does anyone have a plug in that can do this? We process about 20 drop ship
orders a day, and would love to have a simple way to convert a work order
into a purchase order without having to retype everything.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You should try the Retail Realm Allocation Manager.  Contact me for more
information.

Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ]
CEO - Retail Realm
= = = = = = = = = =
"jessica from Greencoast" <jessicafromGreencoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:CB57FA94-C8BF-4CA2-8134-01319AD14EAA@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone have a plug in that can do this? We process about 20 drop ship
> orders a day, and would love to have a simple way to convert a work order
> into a purchase order without having to retype everything.

0
afshin (783)
12/31/2007 11:03:24 PM
Jessica,
We also have a tool we call Special Order Manager that can facilitate this
need.  If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to give me a
call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us.

--
Thank you,

Ryan Sakry
Program Manager
Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE)
rsakry@rite.us
http://www.rite.us
320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)
320-230-1796 (Fax)
"jessica from Greencoast" <jessicafromGreencoast@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:CB57FA94-C8BF-4CA2-8134-01319AD14EAA@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone have a plug in that can do this? We process about 20 drop ship
> orders a day, and would love to have a simple way to convert a work order
> into a purchase order without having to retype everything.

0
rsakry (322)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Work with view (advanced issue)
I add a new field to quote: "related_other_account_id". This field store the ID of an Account (different from the "Potential Customer" field) (lets call this Account: The Supplier) Now I need to show the "related quote" from the Supplier Account. I think I would need to build a query like: <all quotes having "related_other_account" field = the current Account ID value... but I don't know if it is possible. How can I handle this ? Where are you trying to show this? "Sebastiano Castrini" <[remove this]castrini@libero.it> wrot...

Convert Access97 to 2000

I would like to make a schedule for my dept. Who works what days . #2
I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to follow as to who works when and what shift. I need to be sure they all get the hours that they are required to work. Is there a template that would help me and be able to sort things out in the schedule as well? Go to the Office Template Gallery. Do a search for Schedules. There is one for Employee Shift Schedule. There may also be others you could use also. Regards, S Stone "Chiki" wrote: > I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to > follow as to who works w...

related records in advanced find doesn't work
Hello, I have an advanced find where I am trying to bring in some information from the 'related to' lead on an appointment. No matter what lead field I select, no data is returned for that column. Has anyone seen this behavior or had any issues with this? Thanks! The 'related to' fields work as a seach filter criteria so you are specifying here which records to include in your search. The 'edit columns' option dictate the data columns visibly returned from the query. Regards Marion "jpop" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an advanced find w...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Font color automatic does not work in Excel
In MS Word 2003, Font Color Automatic changes to white when selecting a dark Fill Color. In MS Excel 2003, Font Color Automatic always appears to be black independently from Fill Color. Am I doing something wrong? You're not doing anything wrong. Excel doesn't change the automatic font colour if the cell is filled with a dark colour. Eric Jan van de Veen wrote: > In MS Word 2003, Font Color Automatic changes to white when selecting a dark > Fill Color. In MS Excel 2003, Font Color Automatic always appears to be black > independently from Fill Color. Am I doing something...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Number of hrs worked in a week, based on dates in a different column
Hi. I'm hoping someone will give this a try. I'd like to enter a function into each cell in column D so that the total hours worked for the previous week appears each Sunday. For instance, cell D6 would display 11, the sum of C2:C6 (note this is a short week). Cell D20 would display 22.5, the sum of C7:C20. On some days, no work at all is performed, but on other days multiple tasks are performed. The only cells in column D that should display a value are the Sunday's... all other cells should display nothing. Thanks very much for your help!! Gregg. ...

Numbers converting to decimal

OWA not working
I am awefully new to win2k3 and exchange 2003. I have configured everythng correctly(I hope) but when I try to access mailboxes remotely I get an error message. The OWA URL: http://server.domainname.com/exchange/username Error Message: You are not authorized to view this page The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please try the following: Contact the Web site administr...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

OE6
Using OE6 on XP, I want to order the mail account synchronization. I've changed the "friendly" account names as suggested, but that doesn't work. Any other ideas? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlo...

OWA Stopped to work

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...