commissions #2

Can I make a mass change to the item properties to in the DB to allow
commissions to be paid on all items.My items are currently set not to allow
commissions.
--
billr
0

Billr3,

Maybe, which method did you want?

Did you realize that the default setting is to pay commission by sales rep?

--
=

You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader
 to see and download the file attachment.  If you are not using a reader,
 follow the link below to setup Outlook Express.  Click on "Open with
newsreader"

 http://tinyurl.com/75bgz

==========

"billr3" <billr3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can I make a mass change to the item properties to in the DB to allow
> commissions to be paid on all items.My items are currently set not to
> allow
> commissions.
> --
> billr

0
spam3944 (2163)

test #2

Control Arrays #2
I have a project where I want to use some customized controls. I will have to create a number of them, the number depends on the number of results that a function returns. How can I do this without crashing the prog? What's the best/most effiecient way to create an array of controls? Can CObArray be used for this? TIA b If you are getting the program to crash and arnt creating hundreds of them, then there is something wrong with your code elsewhere. If the number is so great that you are eating resource handles, consider using a virtual control approach -- - Mark Randall http...

Bar Graph Question #2
Hi, Is it possible to plot a horizontal bar graph where the Y axis represents a category, the X axis is Time, and where the height of the bar is related to an additional numervial variable? Thanks and happy to clarify, Kevin I know of no way to do this (I assume you want the third variable to change the bar's width) But post this to the charting newsgroup and see if Jon Peltier has a VBA answer. -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "kmatch" <kmatch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE51BB2B-4D04-4980-8CC3-11A986A5...

Compare 2 columns #2
I have 2 columns that I want to compare. Want column 1 to see if there is a matching number in column 2. Then, I want the third column to say 'Match' so I can identify which ones match. How would I do this? Thanks, Jasper Japser Something like... IF(A1=B1,"Match","") -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "Jaz" <jrecto99@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uJr%23fCZDHHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have 2 columns that I want to compare. Want column 1 to...

money 2002 #2
How do I stop the intro video from coming up? When I try to open my account, the video starts with only a file option on menu. I don't need the video, just the account. There should be a link the the page to skip the IUE and start using Money now. If you can't find this, I can try to find the spot to change in the registry for you. "David Brooks" <dbrooks@etbu.edu> wrote in message news:045f01c34b31$0297f660$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How do I stop the intro video from coming up? When I try > to open my account, the video starts with only a file > option on men...

Random Automatic Reply #2
I have a computer w/ outlook 2003 and it sends out random automatic replies saying "Hows next tuesday for you?" Apparently it only sends when the laptop is off or if outlook is closed or offline. I went into out of office assistant and nothing is set in there. How can i find where this automatic reply is hidden? Or is it a virus of some sort? ...

Default mailbox rights #2
Hello, Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special permissions found in AD Users and Computers - Exchange Advanced - Mailbox Rights? Thank you, JVM Try these two articles: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328229/en-us http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3ADPerm/cc98c853-7bd2-47bc-b88f-36163f1306f1.mspx Nue "J Meyer" <JMeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:890E6D32-C501-45E2-BD57-6E036DD8D3CC@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Is there an MS white paper that shows the specific default special > p...

Signature problem #2
I have added bunch of DHTML code for my signature ,it shows well when I go to option --> Create Signature ,it works fine ,but when I create the message it is ggofted up and the DHTML part dosen't work at all.Can someone help me? Thanks ...

help with formula #2
I am trying to set up a worksheet so I can work out how long medication reduction will take. I need to input a number (the starting dose) and then input a second number (reduction amount) to reduce the first number by. As medication is taken twice daily the results need to be spread over two columns for morning and afternoon. So far I have days starting in column A8, morning dose in column B8 and afternoon dose in column C8. I have the starting dose in C4 and reduction amount in C6. I took an arbitrary value of 100 to start and used =C4/2 as the first value in column B8 and =C4-B8 as the firs...

Commission reports blank
I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with 15% and still nothing Please help Paul, Have you checked the date sold on the filter? Good luck, Matt "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:715A32E1-DE7A-4098-9CDD-574C27CB3001@microsoft.com... > I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with > 15% > and still nothing > > Please help Yes I have "Paul" wrote: > I run a report and nothing comes up in commissions, sales rep is defined with > 15% > and st...

sumif with 2 criteria?
I want to add up some turnover stats in column E but sort the numbers according to two criteria held in columns A and D If there was only the one I would do this with a simple sumif formula but I'm not too sure how to go about it with two separate criteria... Any help? :-) Hi If you are using xl2007, you can use =Sumifs() function, else you have to use a SumProduct formula. Supply us with some more information if you need help writing the formula. Regards, Per "Wombat" <Wombat@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news:D87B1C4A-5067-48A...

Trying to include all values from 2 tables in Select Query - even where there is no match
I am pulling from a database (that is in very poor shape) trying to determine weekly hours out of a project accounting system with little luck. The problem is, I'm pulling each Friday and then have to subtract YTD Hours from Week 1 out of Week 2 (Current YTD - Previous YTD). The fields I have to work with are Name, Cost Center, and Cost Center Type. In my query I concatenate these values to create a unique field, so that I can link the tables together. Where I run into problems, I have 3 options...Show where they are the same, Show only from table 1, or show only from table 2. Often w...

Find function #2
Is it possible to ignore certin digits in a number when using the find function eg I have a list of 8 digit numbers and want to find amounts with the same 3 & 4 digit Thank Bluema If you mean using the Edit > Find menu option, then enter ??12???? as the item to find, replacing 12 with the digits you are looking for, and tick the 'Find entire cells only' box. "Blueman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F25B5C28-39EC-40BD-8538-9CF9952280D7@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to ignore certin digits in a number when using the...

Workbook is taking 2
I have a workbook that contains 1,000 rows. The workbook has months accross (from Jan-01 to present). There are 'Sumif' formulas in every cell for every month. When the workbook was first created it would save on demand. However, the file now takes approximately 2 - 3 minutes to save. I suspect the numerous 'Sumif' formulas carry a lot of overhead. What can I do to get it to save faster. Note: The Sumif formulas are linking to data in another workbook ...

Commission
Good day Does anyone use GP to work out their commission - How does this work? Nelia ...

XPath query doesn't work in .Net 2.0
I tries to migrate an existing application from 1.1 to 2.0 but it seems that one of my XPath expressions no more works on this version. I tried a SelectNodes().Count. The result is 1 in v1.1 and 0 in v2.0. Here is the XPath expression: //Entity[@Type = 'EPT:Priority' and (Attribute[@Name = 'Name'] = 'Undefined')] And the corresponding XML file fragment (the file contains the DTD): <!DOCTYPE USS[ <!ELEMENT USS (Entity*)> <!ELEMENT Entity (Reference*, Attribute*)> <!ELEMENT Reference EMPTY> <!ELEMENT Attribute (#PCDATA)> <!ATTLIST...

outlook 2003 data file #2
Currently, my data file is stored locally on the c:\ drive, and I would like to have stored on the network drive. How do I change the data file location? Close Outlook, cut and paste the .pst to your preferred location, open Outlook, point it to the new location. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, icecoolphil asked: | Currently, my data file is stored locally on the c:\ drive...

test #2
test ...

add 2 cells w/ 2 dec each, total=whole # except if answers is 2.9.
need a formula: 2 cells w/ 2 decimals each, total = whole # except if answers are between 2.96 - 2.99 range, does not want them to round up to whole # Hi Susan here's one option =IF(AND(A1+A2>=2.96,A1+A2<=2.99),A1+A2,ROUND(A1+A2,0)) Cheers JulieD "SusanN" <SusanN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:732E7001-4F8B-4D2D-B966-AAB983F10066@microsoft.com... > need a formula: 2 cells w/ 2 decimals each, total = whole # except if > answers are between 2.96 - 2.99 range, does not want them to round up to > whole # > The correct formula ...

2 cards from same company
Is there a way to remove 1 of 2 cards issued from the same credit card company that is now closed? It always appears as "could not download" when downloading? In microsoft.public.money, DF wrote: >Is there a way to remove 1 of 2 cards issued from the same credit card >company that is now closed? It always appears as "could not download" when >downloading? Close the account in Money. That account is closed in Money. It's 2 cards from AX, one is a regular card, the other is the Blue card. The Blue card is closed in Money and is a closed account for...

administrator email account can't thought POP3 send email after upgrade SP 1 or 2
Dear all, As title, when i upgrade ex SP1 and ex SP2, after that can't using roots to send email thought POP3, always prompt required auth, pls advise! In news:u37j7LTgGHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Stanley <stanley@microosft.com> typed: > Dear all, > > As title, when i upgrade ex SP1 and ex SP2, after that can't using > roots to send email thought POP3, always prompt required auth, pls > advise! Hi - you don't send mail via POP - you send mail via SMTP. What happens when you authenticate to your SMTP server? What are the relay settings in your virtual...

Fixed Asset #2
When I login as a user ikn GP8, I'm getting this error message "You must be signed on as "sa" in order to install Fixed Asset Management". When I lonin as "sa" the message don't show up. Please HELP! Hello tintin, Go into your Control Panel (Start | Settings | Control Panel) and choose Data Source/ODBC. Choose the System DSN tab and find your ODBC that you are using. Highlight that ODBC name and hit Configure button. Click next until you get to the window with your ANSI settings. Make sure none of these are marked or anything else on this windo...

Yahoo Mail #2
Hello I want use yahoo mail in outlook but outlook need pop3 and smtp address for that . please help me to use yahoo account ? pop3: ? smtp: thank you. "Mehdi" <mehdiemail2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ojze4RI8EHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello > I want use yahoo mail in outlook > but outlook need pop3 and smtp address for that . > > please help me to use yahoo account > ? pop3: > ? smtp: > > thank you. > > Pay for a Yahoo premium account that then gives you access to their POP3...

Sales Tax #2
I live in a state that does not have an income tax, but instead has a sales tax. Since we can deduct the sales tax on our income tax return, I would like to be able to easily track the sales tax portion of every purchase. Unfortunately, it seems that in Money the only way to do this is by splitting a transaction. This more than doubles the time necessary to enter a transaction and thus makes it not worth doing. I would love it if Money would put a sales tax input option on the main entry form. Even better would be if they would allow us to build custom entry forms based on both who...

Synchronization problems with CRM 1.2 in Outook
Hi Everybody, I have been encountering some problems synchronizing my Outlook installed with CRM client 1.2. The synchronization will fail whenever I try to sync. I can't take my information offline. Can anybody help me out with this?? Thanks Jeremy Please give us more information such as any error messages you get "Jeremy" <jeremy_x25@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a60801c4356e$f90cb210$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi Everybody, > > I have been encountering some problems synchronizing my > Outlook installed with CRM client 1.2. The synchronization > will...