Close Billing Cycle - Filter does not work

I am printing monthly statement for our customers from Journal-Close Billing
Cycle. I am entering a filter date like "6-2-08" to "7-1-08". When i click
the Generate button, it is showing the data from March, April, May. It does
not filter from 6-2-08. Anyone know how this filter can work for billing
cycles? Thank you!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

vbTab or Chr(9) not working
Im trying to use the vbTab or Chr(9) in order to get a tabulator character. The result is always a single space instead of a tab. Any ideas why? ="test1" &vbCrLf & "test2" results in "test1 test2" is the tab character not supported??? Thanks for any help ...

Creating a closed Phone activity in a single step
Hi, I have looked absolutely everywhere for a solution to this. As many of our processes are still outside of MS CRM much of our outbound sales/prospecting calling is driven by external processes. (example 1) our receptionist (who has no CRM access) gets a call from an existing customer interested in purchasing product from us. The account manager gets the message, looks up the record in CRM and immediately calls them. We need the sales person to record a phone activity to say they've 'touched' this account, however this isn't a to-do item, it is already closed. ...

Spell check - Ignore All not working properly
Please provide a fix for the following issue: During spell check in Microsoft Word, if you select Ignore All, Word will ignore all instances of the word you chose to ignore, not only in the current document, but also in any other open Microsoft Word documents until you exit all instances of Microsoft Word on your computer. In addition, after you save, close, and reopen any of the affected documents, the word you chose to ignore will continue to be ignored. In order to reset spell check and have Word flag in a particular document words you have to use the tool - Recheck Document....

HELP: OWA login through iframe doesnt work
Please, help. Im using DNN site and I was set owa login screen in IFrame. OK, i can see this logon screen when I try to access to this page, but after I have entered my username/pass (which are correct) and press OK, the logon screen appears again. Whats the problem? Thanks! ...

Discussion group search doesn't appear to be working
I posted a question in the Project Server group with the title "Can't add calendar exceptions for resources (vacations, etc.)" Since there doesn't appear to be an easy "Show me my submissions" option, I tried searching the Project Server group for "add calendar exceptions for resources" but search did not find my entry. Am I expecting too much? No. You are just not doing a very good search. Try "exceptions" or "calendars" and go from there. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfect...

Login only working by IP??
Login is only working by IP, not by domain name? It resolves the domain name fine, and brings up a login screen. But will not allow a login unless the browser is pointed to the server IP address. Anyone have this problem? Thanks in advance I assume you mean you can login in by going to http://192.168.10.1 for example but not by machine name ie http://crmtestserver01 etc? <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b54c01c3b8fa$c0b52e60$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Login is only working by IP, not by domain name? > > It resolves the domain name fine, and brin...

SDIO WiFi only work at low speed��
hi�� my platform(pxa310)'MMC1 connects a SDIO WiFi module,but I met a problem:the SDIO WiFi only works at a lower speed(312500 and 625000 at 1 bit or 4 bit),other speed will TIMEOUT Response�� Any ideas�� On 2/27/2010 2:43 PM, Kevin Ldw wrote: > hi�� > > my platform(pxa310)'MMC1 connects a SDIO WiFi module,but I met a > problem:the SDIO WiFi only works at a lower speed(312500 and 625000 at 1 bit > or 4 bit),other speed will TIMEOUT Response�� > Any ideas�� Check the wi-fi chip specification for its maximum supported speed and ...

Closed Account
i changed status on one of my account to close, but when i click on banking, it still shows up but greyed out. is there anyways to remove it from the view? In microsoft.public.money, w0rm3y wrote: >i changed status on one of my account to close, but when i click on banking, >it still shows up but greyed out. is there anyways to remove it from the >view? From the account list, SortAccountListBy->HideClosedAccounts "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, w0rm3y wrote: > > >i changed status on one of my account to close, but when i cli...

Outlook and POP password wont work
Installed Outlook 2003 and now it keeps asking for my POP server account password. I know the password is correct. It is sending messages just fine, but I can not receive anything it just keeps giving an error about needing the password. I can go into account settings and enter the passord, test the account and it works fine. As soon as I try to send and receive it pops up the username password prompt. Any ideas ...

Copy & Paste Filtered Data
When I filter a column, then copy that column and paste into another worksheet (using F5/Special/Visible cells only), the pasted data is not the same as the data I wanted to copy. The pasted data omits certain rows, and I have no idea why. Does anyone know how I can do that correctly Similary, if I use the Advanced Filter command to get unique records only, I tried both ways and compared the data (results were not the same). 1st way is to filter the data in place, and the 2nd way is to copy the results to another location. When I tried both methods, the copied results were different (some...

Purchase order filter
How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" Thanks Jose SanMartin wrote: > How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the > options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" > > Thanks Open "Orders - Purchase Order List.qrp" Go on SelCriteria = "PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType = 1" and replace with: SelCriteria = "(PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType=1) AND PurchaseOrder.DatePlaced IS NULL"...

Form #1 that filters form #2
I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the second...tenth customers the order form does not save the information into table or form. What am I doing wrong and How can I correct this problem? On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:09:01 -0800, Jennifer <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to >open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the >second...tenth customers th...

2 domain controllers in 2 locations not working
Help I have 2 locations... 192.168.1.x and 192.168.254.x 2 servers - server1 192.168.1.1) and server2 (192.168.254.253) which are dcs They are not on the same network I connect via VPN to sync AD and if I leave vpn up all works correctly. server1 is the GC...etc Server2 is a backup at the remote location When I click on AD Computers and users the MMC does not figure out that server1 is not available so I will show server2. I select server2 and all my AD info is there. When I try to remote desktop into server2 it tells me the domain controller cannot be found. I see fr...

Excel Filtering
Is it possible to filter data in excel based on frequency. For example I have a list of ID numbers that show up multiple times I would like t sort the list by the ID numbers that show up the most often. I woul also like to sort the data so that I can see the Id numbers that com up most often and with the highest dollar amount owed -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Add a column to your list. Insert a formula using COUNTIF on the entire ID column that shows the count of that ID number. Then filter the list on the count column for. Good luck >-----Original Message----- >...

automaticely highlight the row that I am working on
Is there any function for me to set up color change for the row that I am working on, so, I won't mistype row for my worksheet? There are methods using sheetchange events but the easiest method is to use Chip Pearson's RowLiner add-in. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm Just a note...........Rowliner won't work on protected sheets. If your sheet is protected you need event code pasted into the sheet module. Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code" Paste into that module. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) St...

Cash Flow option won't work PLEASE ADVISE
When I click on the Cash Flow Option I receive the following warning.... Please create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to the cash flow forcast. This is Money 2004 but information was taken from 2001. Any ideas on how to get rid of that and utilize the cash flow feature. I have applicable accounts. Thanks in advance. You might do an advanced search for newsgroup microsoft.public.money at http://groups.google.com. Others have seen this. I'm not sure if there have been any fixes reported. "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Work Comp CheckBox on Master Pay Code
WA state has a work comp rate that applies to only paycodes that define actual HOURS WORKED. To set that up you have to manually manipulate the work comp code on each employee's pay code setup - Adding the work comp code to valid pay codes like HOUR and OVER and deleting the work comp code from paycodes like VACA and SICK. My suggestion is to add a checkbox to the master paycode setup that indicates whether or not to include the paycode in the work comp calculations or not. You could then set the specifics one time and not have to worry about remembering to include or remove the ...

Space bar not working
For some reason the space bar is not working in Publisher. It works in all my other Microsoft products (word, excel, Outlook, etc). I can't even use Publisher because spaces are rather vital when typing. The only way I can do it is type something in Word and cut and paste into Publisher. Do a detect and repair found under the help menu. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Mommyto2boys" <Mommyto2boys@discussions....

Working with MAX and IF
I'm working on a spreadsheet (Excel 2003) wherein I have one a series of tables on one worksheet, each one named, and a second spreadsheet that will be used to coalate the required information for printing. The printing sheet will pick up the required information based upon a date that I enter into a certain cell. I know that I can use a combination of MAX and IF statements to make this work, and I've got it working in another file, but as soon as I change something, it replies "#VALUE". I seem to remember there is a specific set of key strokes you must use i...

Standardized Payee Names not working
Maybe I am missing something but when I import a new statement the Payee name always appears in full (of what fits) and without stadardization. For example the line in the QIF file (as in wordpad) reads: CARD PAYMENT TO ASDA STORES ON 2008-01-30 Whereas it is imported into Money as: CARD PAYMENT TO ASDA STORES ON 2 I want it to read: ASDA STORES I have added 'CARD PAYMENT TO' and 'ON' to 'Excluded Names' in the 'Payee Rules Manager' yet this seems to have no effect. I have also ticked the following tick boxes in 'Online Service Settin...

Autocomplete works in Bing but not Google...hmmm
Using IE8 and Vista Home Premium and all updates are "up-to-date" Just noticed in the past few days IE8 autocomplete was not working with Google. Works fine with Bing, and then the inquiries entered in Bing's search box show up when using Google's. Autocomplete works in Firefox 3.0 using Google. DaveM@nowhere.com wrote: > Using IE8 and Vista Home Premium and all updates are "up-to-date" > Just noticed in the past few days IE8 autocomplete was not > working with Google. > Works fine with Bing, and then the inquiries entered in Bing's...

Rules don't work always
I have over 50 rules and about 90% of the times the rules don't move messages to folders. The message stays in the in-box and when I open rules wizard and click ok, all of a sudden it works. ...

Copy sheet for temporary working.
I wish to make a temporary copy of a sheet so that I can work on it without altering the original spread. I then want to delete the temporary copy at the end of the process. All within a vba macro. What is the best technique for achieveing this? I have tried using SaveCopyAs but it doesn't quite achieve what I want. It leaves you working on the original and a messy tidy up seems necessary Guidance welcomed. TIA Chris Hi Chris: Here is an example. We start from the sheet we want to copy: Sub Macro1() Dim original As Worksheet Set original = ActiveSheet original.Copy After:...

Manual archive failed to work
I want to manually archive e-mails in my Personal Folders- Inbox and Sent Items subfolders. I have Auto Archive turned OFF for all Personal Folders Subfolders. My Inbox and Sent Items folders are very large and I want to copy everything in them prior to 01/01/2009 to the Same Folder Names in the Archive Folders and have them deleted from the Personal Folders. When I execute the manual archive nothing happens. I have been selecting Archive from the File Menu, then clicking the Archive this folder and all subfolders button, then selecting Inbox (under Personal Foldres) in the list,...

links not working
Does anyone out there have experience of outlook express losing the ability to open links from EMails to websites? Mine used to work just fine - but recently it just refuses to do anything when I click on a link in an EMail. Thanks This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=...