Check Database Error (HELP!!!!)

I am trying to process a stocktake, I get to the calculate screen, press
commit and it keeps coming up with timeout error (after only 5-6 mins) and
quitting out of Store operations manager, so I tried reindexing it, and that
completed fine and backed up database which also completed fine so then I
then did Store operations admin check database facility and I got the
following error
Error -2147212540: Table error: Object ID 453576654, index ID 1, partition
ID 72057594041925632, alloc unit ID 71805844660813824 (type LOB data). The
off-row data node at page (1:2840), slot 18, text ID 235971674112 is not
referenced.

Kirsten (34)
8/2/2007 8:32:11 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Run the statement

DBCC CHECKDB 'YourDatabase' WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS

cod

0
wolfcod (116)
8/2/2007 12:45:15 PM
On Aug 2, 2:45 pm, cod <wolf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Run the statement
>
> DBCC CHECKDB 'YourDatabase' WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS
>
> cod

ops .. this statement is only for check.. before run check, try to
make a database backup, and set database in single user mode (no users
must be connected to database).. You can loss data from database, or
this can be an I/O error from disk ...

cod

0
wolfcod (116)

Help with Web view of Folders.....
Hi: I'd like to allow others to view one of my mail folders. I know how to share the folder. The problem is if I allow other to share/view the folder, when they look at an email it may (depending on their settings) show up as read in my folder. I use read/unread as a way of keeping track of things that I have to act on so I don't want others to change the read status. I was thinking that if I allowed 'read only' access to a folder, emails wouldn't show up as read but that doesn't appear to work (unless I"m doing something wrong). I'm wondering if l...

Database Utility not seeing Identity

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

DLookUp #Error
Hello Could anyone help me solve this problem please? I have been looking at this expression for an hour and just couldn't figure out where the problem is. =DLookUp("TotalUnit","OpeningBal","[ProductName] = " & [ProductName]) This expression is in a report where I would like to pull some total number for each product out of a query "openingbal" The openingbal query is as follows, the txFrom datetime value is provided. SELECT ProductName, Sum(nz([Purchased])-nz([Given])) AS TotalUnit FROM Transactions WHERE TransactionDate<Form...

Authorizing checks with RMS

401k Updiate Retirement Account Error
I am receiving an error on only 1 of my 3 401k accounts whenever I go into "more investing tasks" --> "update retirement account" in MS DLX 2007. The specific error is a dialogue box that says "This operation cannot be performed" and then prompts me for more info which takes me to this link: http://moneycentral.msn.com/money/2004/ee.asp?ProdVer=16.00.120.1024&FileName=ObRes.dll&FileVer=16.00.1024&EvtSrc=16.0&EvtId=obres:34&LCID=1033 Furthermore, this dialogue box provides me an "ok" and "more info" button. The "...

How do I create Check list

Printing Checks

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

MS Help-search algorithm sucks
MS Help-search algorithm sucks #1 I don't want to "Select a Discussion Group" (accordingly, since I MUST, I will post to a bunch of discussion groups and hope against all hope that some nice microserf will actually show this to somebody who might actually do something about their awful product, someday, when the sun is shining and they have nothing better to do, except that it will get raised as an issue from only one consumer/end product user, and get killed in a meeting, because it would involve caring about customers, and actually responding to their concerns - god f...

Excel Database #3
I have a huge database - because I have had to add rows and columns I now have hyperlinks embeded throughout the database. This is a pain because I'm always opening a website or email. How do I remove ALL OF THESE at one time? This database is to row EE and 9000 lines long. Trying to remove these one at a time is not an option -- seb Select the range to clean up (ctrl-a (twice in xl2003) will select the whole sheet.) then hit alt-f8 (to get to the VBE) then hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window) type this and hit enter selection.hyperlinks.delete Then back to excel to see wh...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

Outlook 2002 CSP error
Hello, I am working on a Dell system running Windows XP and reading mail with Outlook 2002. I received a digitaly signed email message and tried to forward it. The following message appeared: "The CSP Cryptographic service provider signature does not match the CSP installed on your computer" It will not allow me to forward the message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Andre The sender probably set the message to not be forwarded. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus ...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

SQL Connection from VS 2008 Express to SQLExpress database
I'm recieving the error "Logon Failed For User". Everything looks right to me, so I am unsure what could be wrong. Here is the connection string I am using in my vb code: connectionString2 = "Server=MyComputer\SQLEXPRESS;Database=adatabasename;User ID=auserid;Password=apassword" The SQLExpress version is 2008 R2. Can you think of anything I should check besides the user account and password, which seems fine? I am able to connect to the database just fine with my windows authentication. It is a newly created database that I imported from ano...

Errors after Service Pack 2
I am getting a lot of the following errors on my exchange 2003 after Service pack 2 was installed: Event ID: 7515 Source: MSExchangeTransport Description: An error occurred while Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter attempted to filter a message with ID <faf101c5f47a$f3044d20$5c34000a@XXX.XXX>, P1 From smtp:XXXX@XXX.com and Subject Reading One for SOW 340. This message will not be filtered. The error code is 0x800710f0. i found another thread with someone having the same problem microsoft acknowledged this as a bug with imf not being able to scan messages large...

SFO client install error 02-03-05
hello... i have got a problem that the shortcuts and the crm icon in the mail box will not show out when i install the SFO client software and I got the error message "Setup has failed because of an error. Setup unable to install the .msi file for Microsoft CRM SFO" I have tried to uninstall the software many time, even i changed the Domain but the problem still happened. does anyone get the idea how to resolve it? Thanks Jerry, Be sure you followed all of the pre requisites before the install is attempted. Make sure the web client is operational. Indexing services are in...

simple formula help for matching information
I need to build a formula that will return information from a lookup... I want to enter information such as a phone number, and then look down a colum of numbers to see if it is a match and if so either go to the matching cell or return a value of = match or both if possible. Go to:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Check out item number 41. If you launch this Workbook go to Sheet2. In cells A 2 to A 6 inclusive if you enter any of the first names that appear in A 2 to A 6 of Sheet1 their surnames will be pulled back into Sheet2. If you apply the above simple scena...

entourage continually crashes, database size >10GB
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop since my database has grown larger than 6GB (now >10GB), entourage crashes several times a day - seemingly without reason. unlike outlook, where i can move messages out of the inbox .pst into a separate filed messages .pst, entourage does not appear to have this functionality. <br><br>this is frustrating as i wind up wasting huge amounts of time using the glacially sloooooow database utility to verify/compress/rebuild the database over and over again - only to have the same t...

Toolbar button error?
In Excel 2003 I put a button on a custom toolbar - the button is the 'double bottom border' and is from the Customise-Format selection of buttons. However this button just gives me a single bottom border. I can get double borders in other ways, e.g. from the drop-down borders box, where the identical-looking button does give me a double bottom border. Is this an error, or am I missing something? Thanks, David Wheeler d.r.wheeler@btinternet.com Hi David does the same for me too ... so i think it's broken :( and while this is no help at all to you i'll say it anyway ...