Chat starting in 20 minutes

Apologies for the short notice. Our Open Forum live chat is starting soon.
You can ask questions on any Microsoft Dynamics RMS topic.

To join the room, click the EnterChatRoom link on this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

If you want to participate in future chats, you can get more information on
this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/msrms/customer

Chats happen the first Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted, at 10
a.m. Pacific time.

--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and it confers no rights.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Global address list #20
Hi All, Hope you can help here, I've got 2 domains and 2 exchange servers on 2 remote sites, what I'm trying to do is to have all users email addresses from both sites to show up in the global address list. Example:- Domain1 (Win 2003) Domain2 (Win 2003) Exchange1 (Exch 2003) Exchange2 (Exch 2003) \_____________________________________________/ () Global address list I'm sure this is going to be really simple but at the moment I can only see adding a ne...

start all over?
I have been fighting with this all day and I am finally ready to admit defeat. I am using Outlook 2007 and google apps sync. I have gotten things so completely screwed up, I want to start over. How do I take my Outlook install back to fresh from the box. Uninstall didn't work as it reloaded the gmail apps sync profile which I have fouled up. I just want to start over. On 2/25/2010 4:58 PM, pete424 wrote: > I have been fighting with this all day and I am finally ready to admit > defeat. I am using Outlook 2007 and google apps sync. I have gotten things > so comp...

Outlook 2007 11-20-09
Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me to contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change it. "thampton" <thampton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66C37BC4-1F16-45C7-ADF7-8ECBAC465869@microsoft.com... > Whenever I try to open a web link that is in a message it always tells me > to > contact my system administrator. We can't figure out why or how to change > it. > MASSES of posts and answers about this in this group - did you search it? http://support.mic...

Getting started #2
I would like to use Outlook with my gmail account and am having trouble getting connected. I need instructions on how to do this and how to receive and send mail. I am using Outlook 2002. Using Google's Help files does a wonderful job - try it the next time you need help with gmail: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13276&query=outlook%202002&topic=&type=f&ctx=search --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After...

Cannot start Office 2004 with different product ids
Hi there, I have two PowerMac G4s on the same network both running Microsoft Office 2004 Student Teacher edition. Both have different product IDs. Computer A can run Office 2004 when Computer B is NOT running it. However, if Computer B is running it, Computer A CANNOT run it. But if Computer A is running it, Computer B CAN run it. They are both running 11.2. I get the error on Computer A that reads: Microsoft Office X cannot start because Microsoft Office X is already in use. An office program is being use by <Name>. Your installation exceeds the number of installations ...

Live Chat
When is the next live chat for RMS? Danny ------=_NextPart_0001_3D9B8A57 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Danny, Chat dates can be found on the RMS Using site; and the next one is scheduled for November 6th. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/rms/using/default.mspx Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ===================================================== When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ============...

worflow Manager cannot start
Hi i can a few errors when doing certain things. the CRM opens thru http://<servername>:5555, but When I try to open worflow manager I get this error worflow Manager cannot start. This could be because the workflow configuration is corrupted or microsoft crm workflow service cannot access the configuration file Also , I think this is related to these errors when I open Deplayment Manager I get this. the selected server is not respondign. this might happen if it is currently unavailablr, it does not exist, there is a logon failure or microsoft sql server services mssql$crm is no...

Entering & displaying minutes & seconds (mm:ss) without hours
I need to record some readings in minutes and seconds. The time will never exceed 10 minutes. I would like to enter the data as "[m]m[:ss]", have it displayed as "m:ss", and stored as a numeric value. I'd prefer that it be stored in units of minutes, but the standard datetime value in day units is OK. Entered Displayed Value (minutes) 5:30 5:30 5.50000 1:5 1:05 1.08333 3 3:00 3.00000 :45 0:45 0.75000 If I enter "5:30", it is treated as 5 hours and 30 minutes and stored as 0.2291666 days. To get minutes and...

Adjust start dates by x days
I have a standard plan that has duration and start dates set based on the project starting on x date. I want to reuse this plan for a later date e.g. 120 days later. I know how to adjust start date and for all those tasks that are linked the plan shifts as expected. However for the tasks that arent linked as expected the start dates do not change. Is there a macro or a way to change a set of tasks that are not linked? -- jphccfc ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jphccfc's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/209537.htm View thi...

Word autoexec will no start
Hi, I work with office 2003. I've created a dot file wich is in the startupfolder In de dot file there is a autoexec wich creates a menu with all kinds of functionality depending on the user. When I start word the menu will be created on the fly, this all works fine when the user starts Word himself My problem A third party opens Word now the autoexec will not start. Is there a way to always start the autoexec when word starts? Thanx Jans Hi Jans, From reading your explanation, are you referring to an 'AutoOpen' macro that runs when the document is opene...

System starts twice
Vista Home Premium 64-bit Since I started using a registry cleaner program (Advanced SystemCare Professional), I've noticed that every once in a while the system will go through two startups. The first startup begins normally, but then after the Welcome screen there's a pause of several seconds. Then a window pops up in the upper left corner of my screen that says "setting up personalized settings" followed by "msiexec /fuo {product ID} /qn". There's a second window that appears right after that but it disappears before I can read it. The system then...

Implementing a Chat
Hi, I need to send message between computers simply I need to create a chat under V C++. Has anyone got any ideas how can I implement it. Thank you for your input in advance! Regards, Peter This code might give you a starting point... http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/chat_client_server.aspx Tom "Peter" <pvrequiz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:078c7181-4b53-43f7-b5d0-669c936be27b@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I need to send message between computers simply I need to create a > chat under V C++. Has anyone got any ideas how can I implement it. > > Th...

Outlook 2003 too busy when starting
Hello, I use standalone Outlook 2003 as central storage for contacts (and email ofcourse). Installed add-ins: MS Personal Folder Backup, Lookout (Search & Index). When starting Outlook following happens all at once: 1. Outlook receives mail from 4 accounts. 2. Applies 14 email rules (max). 3. Checks Agenda and presents Reminders. All this takes about 30 - 60 seconds. When I just need to lookup contact information, this delay is extremely ANNOYING. What I tried I frequently compact/scan/(repair) Outlook.pst. I played with email send/receive options but it made no difference. Prefer...

Information Store Not Starting at start up
I have a client running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1, sometimes when the server restarts the Information Store doesn't start. When I check the Event Viewer I see the following errors for the Information Store and the MTA Stacks (same error for both): The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service depends on the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service which failed to start because of the following error: The operation completed successfully. If I go start it manually it works fine, it only seems to happen every couple of weeks at most, and I would like it to go away since t...

MS Office 2004 applications do not start
Hi everybody, I purchased iMac with MS Office 2004 Test Drive pre-installed on it. Here are my iMac specs: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB Memory: 2 GB Bus Speed: 667 MHz Boot ROM Version: IM51.0090.B08 SMC Version: 1.9f4 MS Office 2004 Test Drive was working just fine. Then after 30 days expired I didn't touch it for a while. A couple of days ago I purchased MS Office 2004 Standard Edition with Service Pack 2 at Conc...

How to draw chat by entering equation
I am using equation very often these days. How can I draw the chat by entering these equations(linear or non-linear)? For example, can I draw the linear line in the xy chat by input "y=10+3x", in any environment of office? If I can not do so in MS office, anyone know which software can help? Thank you so much. (1) Put in the appropriate number of x values (2 for a linear equation) in adjacent cells in a column. In the adjacent column, enter the equation replacing the 'x' with the address of the cell to the left (A2, for example). Plot the x and y values. (2) See...

Start week on Sunday in calendars
Im using Publisher 2002, all the calendar templates start the week on Monday. How do I start the week on Sunday as in UK? Chris109 wrote: > Im using Publisher 2002, all the calendar templates start the week on Monday. > How do I start the week on Sunday as in UK? Make sure you have SP3 installed. Once that's done, if it still isn't right, change your Locale in the Regional Settings in the Control Panel to the USA. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Chris109 wrote: > > Im using Publisher 2002, all the...

Different color & trend for data at specific starting point
I track (line chart) workhours for each day of the month. The last week of the month a procedure changed. Can I have the last weeks workhours in a difeernt color than the rest of the month ? And can I trend only a specific portion of the month, such as the last 10 days of the month ? Could tect be added to the data point on the chart where the change began, e.g. 7/25/07 ? Thanks, ...

chat in outlook
how can we chat in outlook express? -- Niaz Ahmad Ariobzai Translator & Editor Ministry of Finance 0799619746 "Niaz Ahmad" <ariobzai@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u7mSsFaZJHA.5772@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > how can we chat in outlook express? > One: You can't Two: This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general (for OE 6), or a...

pop3 server not starting
brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt startup. in services, the pop3 service is set to automatic and claims to be started. but the server itself needs to be manually started through exchange system manager. any ideas? Any relevant events in Application Event log? jjd228@NOSPAMoptonline.net wrote: > brand new domain setup. server2003, exchange 2003. everything appears to > work very nicely. upon rebooting the server, the virtual pop3 server doesnt > startup. in services...

Start a macro from vb
I like to run a macro from vb. Anyone knows how? Is there any sample code? thanks -- aref I have an example of this which can be used to exit Great Plains automatically but running a macro that replicates the user selecting File >> Exit. Please ask your partne to email me at the address below (remove the online. first) if you want a copy. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Micorosoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:dmusgrav@onlin...

How do I enter degrees minutes and seconds in Excel.
I am setting up a sheet to do some simple surveying calculations. I need to be able to enter degrees minutes and seconds. ex 42degrees23minutes19seconds. Please help. Take a look at Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm Nate wrote: > > I am setting up a sheet to do some simple surveying calculations. I need to > be able to enter degrees minutes and seconds. ex > 42degrees23minutes19seconds. Please help. -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com ...

Unable to start processing services. Could not open items. Try again.
Error encountered when I installed Microsoft professional XP 2002. The word works fine and so does the Powerpoint and Access. The outlook 2002 is just not happening. I can read messages from my hotmail accounts but I can not add any more accounts that will download messages ie school server. This is my situation: 1. New HP ze4805us 2. Laptop came with a packaged Trial 2003 Office Software which I uninstalled 3. Laptop came with microsoft works which I promptly also uninstalled. 4. Installed SP2 and other upgrades. 5. After those steps I installed 2002 Professional complete and Activ...

I started a joke ...
Alors le gars, y disait "Well, I have something to tell you, but it is pas terrible." ...