Changing the columns in the find screen

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in
the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show
the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions
look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it
is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the
item properties.

Cheers

pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No...

You can use the advanced find option to filter down but the find option in
RMS is very restrictive.

A partner who has customer forms built could help you...

See the DRS guys...
they have something that can help you..

Ivan

"Mheill" <somefatbloke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in
> the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show
> the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions
> look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it
> is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the
> item properties.
>
> Cheers

0
ibrebner (120)
6/2/2006 11:37:06 PM
I would like to view the vendor in 'Item lookup'.  If a label become detached
from an item it is easier to view all an vendors' items than to scroll for a
description.   Any ideas?

"Mheill" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in
> the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show
> the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions
> look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it
> is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the
> item properties.
>
> Cheers

0
Harry (77)

normalizing a column of numbers
How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing Mason, Use a helper column where you normalize your numbers using an appropriate formula prior to charting, and then chart that column with your normalizing formulas. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "mason" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81F1FB07-419B-4E41-87D3-25DB75E1EEDC@microsoft.com... > How do you normalize a column of numbers using a chart? I know how to do a chart but not how to interpret it for normalizing. > &...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row, how to?
How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? hi, i don't know if i understand your question correctly, =Sum(A1:A10) -- isabelle Le 2012-02-15 01:25, marsup a �crit : > How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? On Feb 17, 11:30=A0am, isabelle <i...@v.org> wrote: > hi, > > i don't know if i understand your question correctly, > > =3DSum(A1:A10) > > -- > isabelle > > Le 2012-02-15 01:25,marsupa =E9crit : > > > > > > > > > How to sum numbers in a column beyond a certain row? Thanks Isabelle, I a...

Position of New Excel Spreadsheet on screen
I have a number of password protected workbooks. The problem is, when I open one, it opens behind any currently on screen, so I have to close/minimise them to display the window where I input the password. Is there a setting where I can make sure all new workbooks open on top of those already open? I'm using W7 and Office 2007 ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

Combine variable number of columns
I have a single spreadsheet with a list of clients, addresses and their product interests. This table will be used to drive a Mailmerge document. In the document, I want to be able to refer to the products in which they indicated an interest. The problem is that while one client may have identified only one product (one column) others have selected anywhere from two to 170 products - each product is in a separate column. I can join two columns with "&", but when I have an inconsistent number of columns how do I do this efficiently? - I will have to do it for each client, e...

How to change icon for my application

How to MATCH value up a column
I need to match/find the first matching cell up a column. Ideas? TIA! Hi I don't know what you are looking for, but see: MATCH(A2,A1:F1,0) or VLOOKUP(A3,Sheet2!A:B,2,FALSE) -- Please click "yes" if this post helped you! Greatly appreciated Eva "DevourU" wrote: > I need to match/find the first matching cell up a column. Ideas? TIA! Thankx for the reply. Here is my formula:=IF(A11>A10,C10,(IF(A11=A10,A10,"?"))). I need to have IF(A11<A10, search up column A for 1st match, example A4, display next column B4. Clear as mu...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to copy a column of values into another column where the cells are merged
Hi, I have a sheet with a column that lists some values. I also have a second sheet that has a column where the cells are merged every 4 rows. I need to copy the values of the first sheet into the merged cells, but when I do, I only see every fourth value on the merged cells. Is there a formula or any other way that I can use to be able to copy all the values from the first sheet into the second sheet each value on a different group of merged cells? Thanks! Assume you have values in A1:A5 of Sheet1 that you want to copy into Sheet2, where A1:A4, A5:A8, A9;A12 etc are merged. Put this formul...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

More than 256 columns? #2
How do I get 1050 columns into Excel? Alternatively, which other tool can I use for this that is not too expensive? You don't. Excel is limited to 256 colums. Two alternatives: 1) Swing your table around, make the colum headings the row headings.... not a good suggestion at all though. 2) Get your data into Access... I guess you already have it. Then run your data analysis in Excel straight from the Access database.... much better. "65538" <65538@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C41D68C-CF17-4E48-90E4-9358FEF39967@microsoft.com... > How do I ge...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2