Changing from HQ to Single Store

I had two stores, one of which I have closed down. I was using HQ. All
of my customers were set up as global customers. I have customers that
purchased on credit and made payments in both locations. Now I want to
eliminate HQ all together and just make my company a single store
environment. I want to eliminate the HQ computer and second store
computer. When I shut off the HQ computer, I can't check customer
balances and make payments to customer accounts properly, and I can't
send out statements. How can I go from an HQ to a single store
environment and preserve all of the accounts receivable from all prior
purchases from both locations?
0
McSlagerhaden
8/11/2010 9:04:27 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You might have a look at Digital Retail Solutions..they have some sort
of customer consolidation tool I believe. VIP Zone - I am not sure if
can be used in this context but it would be worth a look and perhaps
an inquiry.

Good luck!
0
Todd

External data link change

Synchronize HQ data from SO
I curretly have 2 stores that usually receive inventory update from HQ. However during the last few weeks I had to data entry from each RMS clients (SO). Now I want to update inventory data at HQ using worksheet. But it seems not possible, although sales data show correctly. Is there any way ? -- Many Thanks In an HQ environment all new items must be entered from HQ and sent to stores. Did you create new items at store level ? You may want to create those items in HQ and send to store. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc. www.diviasoft.com "cosamo" <cosamo@discussions.microsoft.c...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

Convert dates stored as text
I have Excel 2007 in English, but I sometimes receive data that comes from another applicationes, so dates are stored as text because they come in following format: dd/mm/yyyy. And I have the format mm/dd/yyyy. So, in the same column, I have dates stored as dates, and dates stored as text. Which is the easiest way to convert them all to date format? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- Be careful. I'd bet that those values that come in as real dates aren't what the original data represent. For instance, if you have two values: 25/12/2010 and 01/02/2010 The...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

10x Conflict Message from Public Folder Store
Hi We have received 5+ duplicate messages (some with attached duplicate messages) in our public folder store. In addition 10 conflict messages sent to the public folder and all active directory users on the network. The source of the original message is legit (one of our printers informing the toner is low). Multiple edits have been made to "Event:BLACK TONER LOW". The conflicting edits have been attached to a conflict message in "Enquiry". I have disabled the printer from sending emails and have sent a test email to the public folder which arrived without problem. Wh...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

image stored in a signature?
Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company logo after my name? Thanks in advance. Jerry Yes, but I would advise against it as it creates an attachment to all your emails! "Jerry Crosby" wrote: > Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company > logo after my name? > > Thanks in advance. > > Jerry > > > ...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Please help to recover one mailbox from Old Information Store Backup
Hi, We are running Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2000 with all latest Service Packs, One of my user has deleted his Important emails 15days back. Now he wants his emails back. But the Retension period is 11 days. We have backup of Information Store of one day before as he deleted emails. So, please tell me how to recover his emails without restoring Full Backup on Exchange Server. Regards Manish Gupta You will need to do a restore. With 2003 you'll be able to use a recovery storage group, but you'll need enough free space somewhere to put the database. <ma...

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...