Changing barcode type in RMS 1.3

Is there a way to change bar code type for all items  all at once?
After importing to RMS 1.3 from QS200  all items show bar code type "none"
What is the best/standard  type of bard codes to use.
Thanks
0
Robert4087 (350)
2/15/2007 2:00:15 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Robert, You can run the SQL Query to update it what you like: Use SO
Administrator Query option:

Update Item Set Barcodeformat=2

The above no 2 means the 2nd barcode from the list of barcode. so if you
want "codebar" you can put 4.

Please rate this.

"Robert" wrote:

> Is there a way to change bar code type for all items  all at once?
> After importing to RMS 1.3 from QS200  all items show bar code type "none"
> What is the best/standard  type of bard codes to use.
> Thanks
0
AkberAlwani (916)
2/15/2007 8:57:02 AM
Thanks
this worked great,

This saved me a lot of time.

Do you know if there is a way to automatically print unit pricing or tags,

Chicago requires to pub unit price for comparison reasons.
So each item has to display per ounce,(or other unit price) ALONG WITH THE
ITEMS PRICE.
The only way i found to do this is to use additional  description fields and
update it manually
Thanks
Robert

"Akber Alwani" wrote:

> Hi Robert, You can run the SQL Query to update it what you like: Use SO
> Administrator Query option:
>
> Update Item Set Barcodeformat=2
>
> The above no 2 means the 2nd barcode from the list of barcode. so if you
> want "codebar" you can put 4.
>
> Please rate this.
>

> "Robert" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to change bar code type for all items  all at once?
> > After importing to RMS 1.3 from QS200  all items show bar code type "none"
> > What is the best/standard  type of bard codes to use.
> > Thanks
0
Robert4087 (350)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

ConvertMyFile Only $6.99 Through 1/31/2005!
ConvertMyFile, the Windows Solution for File Conversion, is on Sale for 30% off the Regular Price Through January 31,2005. �ConvertMyFile will transform Word Documents (in RTF format) to PDF Files. �ConvertMyFile will convert Excel Spreadsheets into PDF format as well as into HTML pages. �ConvertMyFile will also take your pictures (BMP or JPG) and convert them into PDF files. Compatible With Windows ME/2000/XP/NT. Only $6.99 to license through January 31. Quantity discounts and site licenses available. Secure Payments Through PayPal www.paypal.com Email sales@conversion-software.com with ...

Average days to pay #3
I just need a help from you all. Can any one of you please provide me the formula for caluclating average days to pay? And is debit memo's are considered for it? Please clarify. Thanks in advance. Hi Shree, Please find below the information on how the Average days to pay is calculated. TechKnowledge Content Issue: When and how is the Average Days to Pay calculated in the Customer Credit Summary window (Cards|Sales|Summary|Credit Summary)? Resolution: The Average Days to Pay field is updated when a debit document is fully applied. The average is recalculated as the document i...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

Filter contact records by customer type code in views
In version 1.2 I had set up several views of contact records by customer type code. In 3.0 this field cannot be selected as filtering criteria. While the views I had set up in 1.2 work, that cannot be changed. Is there a reason this field is no longer avialable under 3.0? This field is listed attribute. Is there a way to may it appear? Thanks for any help you can give. Brand Microsoft CRM Support maybe of help with this one, try submiting a incident for this. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Brand" wrote: > In version 1.2 I had set up several v...

How to change icon for my application

HELP ME
What type of file is sent in the confirmation of received or read. Thank you, The responses use TNEF so they can be processed by your outlook. This creates a winmail.dat. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipsti...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Open Relay #3
How do you shut off open relay? This is for exchange server 5.5. I found this article. http://www.unixwiz.net/techtips/exchange55-antirelay.html Sounds good but I'm not sure what ServicePack this exchange server is at? How can you tell what ServicePack exchange is at? I'm afraid this cleint has something older than SP 4. Thanks, BiG To determine the SP, you can check the properties>version of c:\exchsrvr\bin\mad.exe or admin.exe or just about any file in that directory. If they haven't upgraded to SP4 you can download it here (NOTE: You only need to download the releva...

Data Labels On 3-D Bar Charts
I REALLY need to find a way to set my data labels at center or outside, the choices in a reguar bar chart. Is there any way to do that? And if you happen anyone happens to know if it is in any add-ins. I'm waiting to get the downloads UN-BLOCKED!! My work is a joke. Thanks ...

Save Changes? #2

Lost emails #3
I converted to Outlook 2003 through an Exchange Server yesterday. Everything was going fine. Then all of a sudden last night all emails in my Inbox were gone. This also happened to the other employee we upgraded to 2003. Everyone on Outlook 2002 did not lose any emails. I've tried to do a find, with no luck. Has this happened to anyone else? Where did they go? Can we get them back? Is there a setting that needs to be changed in order for this not to occur again? Thanks for your help. Check View | Arrange By | Current View - is there a special view set (such as Unread Me...

Tracking Changes