change local customer to global customer

I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
global customers in hq

I ran this querie in store administrator
UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1

Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
worksheet 350.

Can someone help?
0
Victor (177)
7/24/2007 12:02:00 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1;
need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever
is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL
CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once to
upload customer records from stores to HQ and again (minutes later) to
download customer records from HQ to each of the other stores.

Hope this helps.

"Victor" wrote:

> I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
> global customers in hq
>
> I ran this querie in store administrator
> UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
>
> Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
> worksheet 350.
>
> Can someone help?
0
Luminox (155)
7/24/2007 1:12:05 PM
Thanks for your reply, I am not a sql guy
I did run the sql UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
can you give me the exact sql staement that i have to run i want to update
all of my customers in my database i started using rms in 05-2005

thank you
Victor

"Luminox" wrote:

> Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1;
> need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever
> is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL
> CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once to
> upload customer records from stores to HQ and again (minutes later) to
> download customer records from HQ to each of the other stores.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> "Victor" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to
> > global customers in hq
> >
> > I ran this querie in store administrator
> > UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1
> >
> > Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then
> > worksheet 350.
> >
> > Can someone help?
0
Victor (177)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

enterprise custom field for overdue tasks
I'm trying to create a view that shows overdue tasks and am having some trouble. I went into enterprise custom fields and tried to create a new Task > Date field with the following formula :IIf([Finish]<[Current Date] And [% Complete]<100,"red","green"). Now I would expect it to populate that field with either "red" or "green" depending on if it meets the criteria. Furthermore I would like to use graphical indicators to show red or green stoplights. However, I cannot get this formula to work - When I add the new field to a ...

more on VBA function name change

Filter contact records by customer type code in views
In version 1.2 I had set up several views of contact records by customer type code. In 3.0 this field cannot be selected as filtering criteria. While the views I had set up in 1.2 work, that cannot be changed. Is there a reason this field is no longer avialable under 3.0? This field is listed attribute. Is there a way to may it appear? Thanks for any help you can give. Brand Microsoft CRM Support maybe of help with this one, try submiting a incident for this. Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Brand" wrote: > In version 1.2 I had set up several v...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Removing a custom Toolbar Button & macro
I've put macro in module, then make a custom button on the toolbar to invoke a macro.(according to excel help) -------------------------------------- Create a toolbar button that runs your macro 1. On the Tools menu, click Customize, and then click the Commands tab. 2. Under Categories, click Macros. 3. Drag the custom button to the toolbar where you want it. 4. On the Customize dialog box, click Modify Selection, and then click Assign Macro. 5. In the Assign Macro dialog box, click the nam...

Paying a vendor that is also a customer
I have a customer that I sometimes buy materials from. How can I show a deduction from an invoice as payment for materials. Or is this not possible in Money because it is an income and expense in the same transaction? ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Empty Custom Dynamic Dist. Group
Hi all, We are currently trying to finalize our Exchange 2007 deployment but have hit a few problems we can't figure out. The main problem is empty dynamic distribution groups (setup to use a custom filter) I run the following PS command; set-dynamicdistributiongroup -Identity 'AllStaff' -RecipientFilter {(Description -eq 'Staff User' -or Description -eq 'System Administrators')} The command completes without errors but there are no users in this distribution group when I view its members in OWA.. I have copied the msExchDynamicDLFilter property to ADUC Saved...

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...