Cashier Time Clock Report error ( -2147467259 )Conversion failed

Cashier Time Clock Report error ( -2147467259 )Conversion failed when
converting datetime from character string.

I am using RMS 2.0.

I am trying to run the Cashier Time clock report for last two week pay
periods 2/14/2008 to 2/17/2008.

I read post from that you change couple of numbers in Active reports and you
could fix a problem, but I was unable to find that post.
0
Jimmy2836 (50)
2/20/2008 6:16:02 PM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Trouble with a negative time value with a formula
I am having trouble formatting a cell so that when the number of hours someone has completed for work against what they should have worked can show as a negative value instead of #############################. ...

OL03 and network errors quesiton
Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network errors (and just retry until it works), rather than bringing up the "send/receive progress" and/or the "enter network password" dialogs? As it is, it's not only annoying, but OL halts processing on all inboxes (causing the server-side to fill-up) until the dialogs are manually dismissed, assuming the computer is even attended. thanks, mike Mike <vimakefile@yahoo.com> wrote: > Is it possible to set OL to be silent in the presence of network > errors (and just retry until it works), r...

CRM Outlook Offline error
Hi All, I am not able to go offline in CRM outlook client. When I try to hit "GO OFFLINE" Error: "The Specified domain does not exist or not found." I checked connectivity between CRM server and the client machine. I checked connectivity between SQL server and the client machine. Browser mode is working well on client machine. Please help..... Thanks in Advance Gopinath I called up Microsoft got this issue resolved. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=834859. Thanks Gopinath "Gopinath" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am not able to go offline in ...

Running a report from a combo box?
I have a student database and I have a heap of queries setup that I run to create pivot charts but most of the data is from a yes/no check box so I'm able to get stats from it. What I want to do those is run reports from a combo box drop down menu that shows me the same data. For example I have a combo box with the home situation, you are able to choose for each student what there how situation is, I can then show this in a report again the child but I want to create a query like the other one's or a report that shows me the number of students and a break up of who has what ho...

How do I set up Times New Roman / 12 as the default font / size
Microsoft Outlook: How do I set up Times New Roman / 12 as the default font / size "OldTimer" wrote: > Microsoft Outlook: > How do I set up Times New Roman / 12 as the default font / size On mail view, click on Tools, choose Options, Mail Format and then Fonts (usually Times New Roman is the default font) OldTimer <OldTimer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Microsoft Outlook: > How do I set up Times New Roman / 12 as the default font / size In which pane? Which version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Project : error PRJ0050: Failed to register output.
Im currently refactoring an MFC application to an MFC DLL. What reasons would stop regsvr32 registering the DLL? It gives the following hint "Please ensure you have the appropriate permissions to modify the registry." Which I can assure you I do have. My hunch is it is something to do with some global data that may be being created etc - which was fine in an exe but now not in a DLL ? Are there some definate do's/dont's when using a DLL vs an EXE ? Has anybody had this type of problem before? Im just having to eliminate lots of code to try and find the culprit? &qu...

Quick Time
I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face book. So do I uninstall it and redo it or not? Thanks http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=943 "didee58" <didee58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E82461A-8192-407C-BAC7-10455759D56B@microsoft.com... :I have windows xp sp2,and want to know if I need Quick Time. Apparently it is : not working correctly which it keeps reminding me, usually when I am on face : book. So do I uninstal...

Crystal Reports 11\GP 9
I have a report that is working properly for one company and would like to use it with our other company. I created a new ODBC and set the database to the correct company. If I browse the data at the field level I am able to verify that the correct database is being accessed. But the report does not generate any data. I even removed all filters and checked permissions on the database. Any ideas? Thanks , Jean Crystal Reports has a mapping to the database with in the report definition. No mater what the ODBC says, it will look at the original DB Make a copy of the report for the new c...

5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail
I' m getting this kind of error 5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail Bummer. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Agustin asked: | I' m getting this kind of error |=20 | 5436 084-B182 FW: Error on e-mail ...

Nedd time to update once new record added
I have a continuious form that records sign in times for employees. My problem arrises when an employee puts thier name in the control a new record appears for the next person with the current time on it as I have it set to Defalt Value =Now(). So 20 minuites later when another employee signs in the time is wrong for them because I need the time control to update after all the information is added to the record, not before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi Roby, Remove the default value (from either the underlying table, or the textbox control), and use the BeforeInsert event...

IE8 error message appears at computer startup
I've been getting an annoying message for some time now when I first start my computer (it appears early on, when the desktop and toolbar are first loading). It looks like this: Windows Internet Explorer X Cannot find 'file:///'. Make sure the path or Internet address is correct. It doesn't seem to be causing any trouble, but I have to delete it every time I start my computer. Any ideas? Thanks Analyze what else is starting when you start your computer. Unfortunately, ...

CRM 4 Client and offline sync error
I recently upgraded our CRM to version 4. I have the offline client installed on my machine. When I try to go offline, I get an error during Propagating Customizations. It says: An entity with the specified name already exists. Please specify a unique name. I've tried disabling all of my local data groups in an effort to try and narrow down the issue, but even with them all decactivated I still get the error message. I also tried unchecking all of the sync boxes under on the options screen, doesn't seem to effect it. Anyone have any ideas on this one? Hi I had the same e...

average if with time
I have data sorted by date(mm/dd/yy) and time(hh.mm.ss) and I am tryin to write a function which will average every hour. How can I sor through the times and compute an average without getting all the 2 clocks, for example, as opposed to the hour on one particular day Thanks for the help, Andrew Moo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Need a little more detail. Maybe give me an example of what you have a data and then tell me what results you are trying to recieve from tha data! michae -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I see your problem as having separate...

Outlook 2000 Error messages
Can someone tell me when I boot up my Windows XP and try to open Outlook 2000, I get a message NMC, time out...and then I get IVM connection failed, time out occurred, and Outlook will not open. Appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks, ...

Help Need for Sales Comparison Report
I have a table of daily sales figures. Fields are: WE (Numberic for Week Number) Date (Date) CashSales (Currency) ChargeSales (Currency) Credits (Currency) What I need to be able to do is produce a report that shows a comparison of all sales by Week Number from 2007 vs current 2008 year, grouped by Week Numbers. Example: W/E 1 Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credits Date Cash Sales Charge Sales Credit 1-1-07 $100.00 $50.00 $0 1-2-08 $110.00 $65.00 $0 1-2-07 $200.0...

Prevent cashier from log in to multiple POS register?
Hi, Is there a way to prevent a cashier from using their ID to log into more than one POS register? Thank you. ...

Time Conversion question
One of the pieces of software we use gives us time in an awkward format. 16633 means 166 minutes 33 seconds. I need a formula to convert this figure to a decimal respresentation of time (166.55 for the example listed previously). Any help will be much appreciated. =INT(A1/100)+MOD(A1,100)*5/300 HTH. Best wishes Harald "Sean Skallerud" <SeanSkallerud@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:050BD3C6-E67A-4F94-B08B-695A038B33A6@microsoft.com... > One of the pieces of software we use gives us time in an awkward format. > 16633 means 166 minutes 33 seconds. I...

MS Outlook errors
In attempting to open MS Outlook Web Access - Internet Explorer, I enter the correct sign on and password and get this message; Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8' Unable to render this view Unable to get renderer. My system IT guy can access the files from another PC. Doesn't matter whether I'm accessing via HS Internet connection or dial up through AOL What is the fix? ...

Dates, time zones,daylight saving time
I live in the U.S. Eastern time zone (EST = GMT-5). An application I wrote his hosted on a server in the Pacific time zone (PST = GMT-8). I'm anticipating a time when I could have customers in yet other time zones, and each of them may have users that are themselves in multiple time zones. Even without going that far--even just serving my own users in my own time zone--I've had to make an adjustment. I've got a web page that shouldn't allow users to submit new data after a date and time that's stored in the database, April 15, 2010, at 10:00 PM. So I have Apr...

How to override "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment.
When working on excell, how can I override this "Too Many Cell Formats" comment? Delg wrote: > When working on excell, how can I override this "Too Many Cell > Formats" comment? maybe this would be useful: http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages/T0213_No_More_Custom_Formats_Can_Be_Added.html -- Hope I helped you. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Ciao Franz Verga from Italy Hi Franz, I'm still a little confused how to remove "Too Many Cell Formats" error comment. Hoping I can solve em sometimes. "Franz Verga" wrote: > Del...

Createfile error help
Hi I am having trouble opening my dreamweaver and flash I get the error ERROR:CREATEFILE(C:docum~1\paul\LOCALS~1\TEMP\~e5d141.temp I have tried reinstalling the macromedia products but the issue still remains all the other programs on my pc open OK What could be the issue? Any help would be most appreciated The message in the box says "access denied" any help here or pointers in the right direction would be most appreciated Thanks "Paul M" <paul@newsgroup.co.uk> wrote in message news:eUp34GpHLHA.1868@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi I am having...

OnLoad Event Error
Hey All, My client is getting an odd error during the Account Form's OnLoad event. There's an extensive amount of JScript code in it, but all was working on the CRM Server during testing, but when the User open's the Account, they receive this Msg: Error: Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. Part of the code queries a filtered view in the CRM db, could it be that some users do not have permissions for this view? Has anyone seen this before? Error seems to be from the ADO provider. Without the cod...

Error when installing Add-ins
I’m trying to install the Analysis ToolPak (Tools/Add-ins), but when I select this option and click okay, the following sequence of events occurs: 1.) The message “Microsoft Excel can’t run this add-in. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?” appears. I select “Yes”. 2.) It starts with an install process and then comes back with the message “Microsoft Excel can’t run this add-in. The feature in not available.” I select “OK”. 3.) I then get the message in 1.) again, and again I select “Yes”. 4.) Again it starts with an install process and comes back ...

floating cashiers/ Z report by cashier
The system should be designed to allow a z report option by cashier and not only by register. This will allow a situation where cashiers mainly use one register but at lunch they leave the register with their till/float and are replaced by a floating cashier with their own till/float. At the end of the day the cashiers can check their cash against the transactions rung in as their login regardless of the register they worked at. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the ...

Startup Error with the CRM 3.0 Outlook Client
For the past two days, my CRM users are getting an error when they first try to access CRM from Outlook. The error says -- An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. After restarting Outlook twice, they are able to use CRM without issue. Does anyone know why this error is happening and how I can fix it? ...