Cash sales for items not on the item list

How do I manually enter a price for an item not on the item list.  I work at a
pharmacy and the co-pay amount varies and have no price barcode.
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Check the options tab in the item properties list and check mark "must enter
price at POS"; I guess the copay is the amount the customer pays at the time
of purchase, right?

"Michael" wrote:

> How do I manually enter a price for an item not on the item list.  I work at a
> pharmacy and the co-pay amount varies and have no price barcode.
0
convoluted (621)
12/1/2007 10:25:00 PM
On Dec 1, 4:31 pm, Michael <Michael @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How do I manually enter a price for an item not on the item list.  I work at a
> pharmacy and the co-pay amount varies and have no price barcode.

Set up an Item called "Open Co-Pay" as a non-inventory item. On the
options tab there is a checkbox for "Must enter price at POS" check
this on.  When you use this item for co-pay you will always have to
enter the amount of co-pay at the time of check out.   Hope that works
for you.

Jason
Vitet Consulting Group Ltd.
www.vitet.com
"Not just consultants but retailers too."
0
jason1209 (4)

cash sales off on a register
this is weird, but the cash sales are off on one of our register z reports. that is, the number on the Cash line on the Z-report is a few hundred dollars less at the end of the day than the number in either a daily sales or tender summary report. I know that it is register #1 cash sales because our other 2 registers' cash and credit sales, and credit on register #1 match exactly with what is reported in manager. Only the cash line on the Z-report of one register is off. Does anybody know what is going on? thanks, kamal I sounds like you may have had some sales done after the Z-report w...

GP8 SLB
Hi all, When you use SQL View with SLB, is it possible to make the values of some particular fields to appear as dropdown list in the search definition. Regards, Sugih I'm not sure on GP8. But in GP 10. On May 8, 12:16=A0pm, Sugih <Su...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > When you use SQL View with SLB, is it possible to make the values of some > particular fields to appear as dropdown list in the search definition. > > Regards, > Sugih ...

Serial Number Tracking
Hi, I have a client that wants to only allcocate serial numbers when completing the fulfillment process. Does anyone know of any other clients that do this and what methods are they using - modifcation, third party product, and/or business process to achieve this. THANKS LB That is common in a manufacturing situatuation. If you want that, you will have to get a manufacturing add-on with GP. HS "Linda Bain" <Linda.Bain@Skytec.com> wrote in message news:1aeb01c46f77$a8b370e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a client that wants to only allcocate serial >...

new items in SO inventory but not HQ
Our store has been using an evaluation of HQ, which I have set up and experimented with. Now we are thinking about purchasing it, but we have reached a problem. Our current employee who adds items to the RMS database was not trained to use HQ, as I was just experimenting with it. Because of this, the employee added the new items to the SO database instead of using HQ and worksheets. Is there any way to have the new items from the store database uploaded to the HQ database? Cribs - go ahead and purchase the HQ software. If you were not polling between the HQ evaluation software and th...

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

Any way to get the process hold field values in Sales Transaction or Sales Line item default Smartlist options?
Is there any way to get the process hold field values in Sales Transaction or Sales Line item default Smartlist options. I understand that we can have multiple process holds for a single documents hence the rows would repeat if a document has multiple holds. I dont have smartlist builder. With smartlist builder it should be cake walk... Looking forward to answers.. Samit I forgot to add, there is a field called Hold in Sales Transaction and Sales Line item smartlist. Its a yes or no field. But it doesnt suffice my need. I would like the Hold ID as well and should be able to set filter on ...

Inventory Items #2
Hello, Can an inventory item have both a lot number and a serial number. Thanks, Scott Not in GP's terminology. You have to pick one or the other. You could designate a user-defined field for one of the fields. But the behavior and reporting will only work with the serial/lot number option. "Scott Rusoff" wrote: > Hello, > > Can an inventory item have both a lot number and a serial number. > > Thanks, > Scott > ...

Cash flow problem 2005
I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to cash flow forecast. I already have two checking acounts. Any thoughts... Try searching the group "microsoft.public.money" at http://groups.google.com This has come up before. I can't recall the solution(s) or excuse(s). "maj" <maj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DF88AB4-6168-4B26-A651-78A60F7BD906@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to > c...

Too much cash warning
I have a customer that wants to be warned that the drawer has reached X amount of dollars and a cash drop is needed before they can proceed with sales. Example: Max Cash Limit: $1000 Opening Amount: $200 When sales reach $800 a mandatory cash drop is necessary before they can continue. Is this possible to do without an add-on? Is there a work around or at least a notification of some sort? We have "Drop Notification" as part of the RR Store Utility. If you wish to try this or know more about it please contact me. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm =...

Item Movement vs. Item Movement History
What are these reports used for and how do they differ. The RMS Help file is useless regarding this. Thanks. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes, Parts, Repairs & GREAT Customer Service! 124 State Avenue NE Olympia, WA 98501 P: 360-753-7525 F: 360-528-7526 info@olybikes.com www.olybikes.com Featuring free bike advocacy and safety materials! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C7273D.4F69F1A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable O...

3rd Party Sales Tools
I have heard about a 3rd party app for GP8 for Sales Order Processing, and I was wondering if anyone else has heard about this, and knows what it is called, or any other relevant info to help locate this software. Basically, when typing up a sales order, the program allows the salesperson to view the prices the customer has paid for a specific item in the past, on a line-by-line basis. If anyone knows what this is called, or if there are any other similar add-ons or features out there that can accomplish this, we would appreciate any info possible. Thanks. The PSTL has a tool that w...

How do I prevent e-mail recipients from seeing others on list?
When sending e-mails from Publisher, there isn't an option to send to people as a bcc. Is there any way to do this? I don't want others to see who the e-mail is going to, and I can't possibly send one at a time. You didn't say what version you are using, but Publisher (like Word or Excel) doesn't actually "send" e-mail, it just uses whatever you are have as a default mail client. If that is Outlook, it will create a new message in Outlook, if that is Windows Live Mail, it will create a new Live Mail message. You should have the same option avail...

Cash receipt remains open for the invoice document with history status
There is a cash receipt that is still remain open for the invoice document has previously applied, and this invoice document status has changed to History (because of this status the cash receipt cannot be applied to this invoice. I have done the Reconcile and CheckLinks GP > Tools > Utilities > Sales > Reconcile Current Customer Information Outstanding Document Amounts for the particular customer ID. GP > Maintenance > CheckLinks > Sales Receivable Transaction History Files Receivable Batch History Receivable Open Transaction File Receivable S...

Where is my List Toolbar?
I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried to go to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a selection and it is not there. Where can I find it? Perhaps you need to reset your menus. See "Restore any toolbar" and choose Worksheet Menu bar to restore: http://www.officearticles.com/misc/menu_and_toolbar_tips_for_all_microsoft_office_applications.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:765DD7BB-235D-4505-A9DB-9B94C8D61149@microsoft.c...

trouble with distribution lists
Some contacts do not appear when attempting to add them to a distribution list. I've even tried re-creating the contacts from scratch and they still don't appear. My copy of Outlook 2003 is completely up-to-date. Does anyone know what could be causing this? ...

[2007/ToDo List] Add-in to create sub-tasks?
Hello ince Outlook is basically what everyone uses to sync a BlackBerry with Windows, I'm stuck with using it. However, I need to divide tasks into sub-tasks, and sometimes/often set some start and/or due date to an task. This is what the MS Outlook 2007 ToDo List UI looks like: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/nexus/outlook2007/images/tasks.png This is what the ToDoList from AbstractSpoon looks like: http://www.shafqatahmed.com/WindowsLiveWriter/MainScreen2.png Do you know of an add-in so that Outlook support this poor-man alternative to MS Project? Thank you. "Gilles Ganault"...

How to save 'Forecast your cash flow' results
Hi, The way I can create various reports with different settings and save them in favourites so that I can use that setting in future, how can I save 'Forecast your cash flow' settings to use in future? Basically I do check my cash forecast by using different accoutns and categories. If I want to save that setting, who can I save that? @shish No way. Sad, but there it is. "@shish daga" <shishdaga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C53E0F4C-878A-4EE7-924F-F43ED6B6F54A@microsoft.com... > The way I can create various reports with different setting...

Export a list of employee email addresses to a list (CSV)
Hi, Is there a way to export a list of user email addresses into a list? My supervisor likes to see it. Is it possible or do I need a script to do this? Any tips or information will be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Johnny Chow Here's a script written for this purpose. Will make it faster/easier to do this. http://www.exchangepedia.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Johnny Chow" <jchow10@g...

group sales orders into one invoice for a customer
We have customers who receives multiple orders in a month, but would like to be invoiced two times per month. I would like to run one invoice on the 15th and 30th of the month that consolidates all sales orders shipped through the time period. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

Loan cash to a friend with interest
Hi, is there an account to register some cash I lend to friend, but he is making payments only for the interest not for the principal? He will pay the principal someday, but right now he is paying me interest. Becuase with money I can only track loan with interest but for credits I received, not for credits I am giving. Thanks You don't say what version/edition/mode of Money you are using. Money (except Essentials (MEss)) can create a Loan Account when you are lending money--it's the first or second question the account setup genie asks. But in this case that's still probabl...

Quick way to sort lists by text color?
Ok, some genious sent me a spreadsheet with thousands of rows that need to extract and sort out all text that is red. Is there a way t sort to maybe do an if/then formula in an additional column to inpu some text to do a quick sort on that -- PokerZa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2348 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37611 Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm In article <PokerZan.1q0oyc_111774630...

Total items in Report, Sort by different column
I have a query that shows material in one column, and the P.O number in one column, and the price per item in one column. Multiple items can be assigned to one PO number. What I need to do in the report is sort the info by PO, then show the total per PO at the bottom of the material listing. I know this will have to be done in a footer, but I dont know how to create the formula. Ex: PO Material Price 001 Widgets 10.00 001 connectors 15.00 Total This PO 25.00 ...

TreeCtrl not showing my items
I have a MFC standard treectrl in a propertypage The page has an update method were I deleteallitems in the tree and then inserts new one. But it doesnt show any items, after deleteallitems is called... I can by selecting in the ui with my mouse manually expand the list by clicking in upper left corner and then press * in numkeypad, but if I use ensure visible or expand method it doesnt give the same effect... EnsureVisible returns FALSE by the way.... The code looks something like this m_pTree->DeleteAllItems(); // ... hItem = m_pTree->InsertItem(&tvInsert); ...

How to list tables to open them
Hi all, I am wondering if there is a way to list all the tables so I can pick them to view them. I am not very good with code. Any help really appreciated. This query will list the table names for you: SELECT MSysObjects.Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE ((Not ((MSysObjects.Name) Like "MSys*" Or (MSysObjects.Name) Like "~*")) AND ((MSysObjects.Type) In (1,4,6))) ORDER BY MSysObjects.Name; Alternatively, you can loop through the TableDefs collection. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.c...

Wingding Font List ...
Excel 2000 ... looking for Font List that will reflect corresponding Wingding symbols vs alphanumeric cell entry ... Thanks ... Kha Hi create it on your own :-) A1: =ROW()+29 B1: =CHAR(A1) format cell B1 with the font 'wingdings' copy cell A1:B1 down as far as needed -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ken wrote: > Excel 2000 ... looking for Font List that will reflect > corresponding Wingding symbols vs alphanumeric cell > entry ... > > Thanks ... Kha Frank ... How simple ... I will do this ... Thanks ... Kha >-----Original Message----- >Hi >c...