Capture signature

I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device.  When i sign on the device,
it didn't capture the name.

The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't
work.  I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab
for the signature on the pos poped up.  I use the form designer to test the
capture device it worked.  The signature show on the form designer.  I don't
know what could go wrong.  Could anyone help!!!
0
TJW (95)
2/1/2008 12:08:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

By the way i am using RMS 1.3.

"TJW" wrote:

> I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device.  When i sign on the device,
> it didn't capture the name.
>
> The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't
> work.  I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab
> for the signature on the pos poped up.  I use the form designer to test the
> capture device it worked.  The signature show on the form designer.  I don't
> know what could go wrong.  Could anyone help!!!
0
TJW (95)

Signature Fonts #2
Hi, after setting up my signature font, (BernhardFashion BT), I made sure I selected HMTL, Use my fonts, and deselected the edit-email messages boxes ... I'm still not able to have my font displayed correctly when sent to other users. Is there something else I should be selecting to ensure the signature font is displayed the same way for all recipients? Thanks... tote wrote: > Hi, after setting up my signature font, (BernhardFashion BT), I made > sure I selected HMTL, Use my fonts, and deselected the edit-email > messages boxes ... I'm still not able to have my font di...

Median of Even Set; How to Capture them?
Hi everyone, Say I have a dat set such as: 4 5 6 7 The median is (5+6)/2=5.5! However, I am not interested in the answer here, but the 5 and the 6!!! Is there an excel function or way to do so? Thanks alot, Mike Do you want the output in one single cell or in 2 separate cells? Mike Wrote: > Hi everyone, > > Say I have a dat set such as: > > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > > The median is (5+6)/2=5.5! > > However, I am not interested in the answer here, but the 5 and the > 6!!! > > Is there an excel function or way to do so? > > Thanks alot, ...

email capture
I'm having a problem with Outlook not pulling the mail off my pop server. When I do a send and receive the mail is identified, "grabs" the messages like it's doing a download but when it reaches the end I'm getting an unknown error message. Any thoughts? 1) First, try to set up Outlook Express to download the email set. Sometimes it has better luck. 2) Another way is to clear the queue manually. This is technical, and not really recommended by anyone, but you may have a stuck message... Telnet to get it... (this method permanently deletes messages before you c...

different signatures for diff profiles?
Hi, is there a way you can setup outlook to show a different signature for different accounts (like business and personal). I have looked around in outlook but couldn't find anything to that effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated, -Gaiko only if you use outlook 2003... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...

Capture user selection of font
If I put a font combo box on a Ribbonbar is there a way for me to capture the user's font choice? I need to capture that choice and use it in a macro. Whate *exactly* are you trying to achieve with your macro? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "dplaut"...

Change Data Capture: Preserve capture instance data when adding co
When a new column is added to table that is configured for change data capture (cdc), the capture instance table will not have the new column until cdc is disabled and re-enabled for the source table. In the process the existing capture instance is dropped. I thought I could copy existing data out to a temp table and then copy back using the following SQL. However, other CDC meta information, such as the cdc.change_tables.start_lsn, becomes invalid. How can the capture instance history be preserved, using the same capture instance name, if at all? Thanks, Rich /*...

Insert signature #2
Is there a way to assign a hotkey to insert a signature? Stephen In what version of Outlook? With Word or the basic Outlook editor for = email messages? --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Stephen Green" <sgreen0NO@SPAMcharter.net> wrote in message = news:%23mTPvoihFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to assign a hotkey to insert a signature? >=20 > Stephen=20 >=20 > We're using MS Offi...

Email Signature
These characters are appearing in my email signature and I can't get rid of them. Is there a logo format that will appear regardless of the text format? "kc068" <kc068@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CAB8FC2-9F6C-4E32-AC54-16D1335ECE4C@microsoft.com... > These characters are appearing in my email signature and I can't get rid of > them. Is there a logo format that will appear regardless of the text > format? You've asked this, properly, in a thread of your own. Do not hijack someone else's thread. Look for answers ...

Add signature to report
I'm trying to add a signature to a report. A form has a subform and a command button. The user picks from the subform clicks this command button and the report is displayed. (This works fine) stDocName = "rptThankYou" stLinkCriteria = "[ICNNo]='" & Me![ICNNo] & _ "' AND [ProvNo] = '" & Me!f_ProvSub!ProvNo & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , stLinkCriteria I'm trying to add a value for a signature.. I have added a combo box (Signature) which has the row source liked to the signature table. My quest...

Need to add a Global Signature
1) How can I add a global signature that will show up for all users? This may be one line of text with a hyperlink at the end. 2) If I can use a global signature then what would happen to the custom signatures for users that have already defined them? Thank you.... Jared: Exchange does not have an option to globally add a signature to all e-mail message. There are a number of third party vendors that will do this. Some antivirus / antispam software packages will do this, too. A friend of mine just deployed eXclaimer, no feedback from her as to whether or no she is happy with ...

Signatures and Stationary
I have set up both Signatures and Stationary under Options with a picture that was inserted. In the preview screen the image is shown. When I click on a new e-mail message the image does not show up, I get the "Red X" in the image box. I have gone to security - change automatic download settings and unchecked the boxes, but my image will still not download. Any solutions? ...

Captured Quantities not Captured
I have a client with multiple sites. At one site (RETURNS and it is a site, not the returns bucket in the other sites) when we create a stock count schedule and start it does NOT capture the quantities on hand unless we limit the range of item numbers during the Mass Add function. This issue is reproducable ONLY ON THIS SITE. Any ideas any one? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com ...

Gif signatures
Hi All, I have a user (Outlook 2003) who is having an issue receiving messages from anyone that has an animated gif in their signature file (at least I think this is the cause of the problem). When said user receives a message from someone with a gif in their signature, the body of the email is missing, an attachment is with the email that is blank, but the sender's disclaimer arrives intact. Subject line, sender, all other goodies left intact, but message body is gone. No other users in this particular office has this issue. Any ideas? I've checked formatting and security ...

Part of Signature disappears...
Am using Outlook XP (2002). I have a standard signature at the bottom of every email...the usual name, phone, and a logo. It's in the signature picker, and all emails are created as HTML. When I click NEW and begin typing a new email...sure enough the signature and logo is right there at the bottom. Then I send the email... It used to work fine, but now the recipients just get a square box with a small red X for the logo. The logo has a hyperlink...and that still works...you just click the empty white square box and it goes to my website. Can anyone help with why the logo doesn't...

Capturing date/time modified on a form?
I have a form where staff can go and add student information, I would like to be able to capture when and if the form has been modified. We are running reports on students with certain behaviours right now but we don't know how up-to-date the data is if we don't capture if it's been changed recently. I added TimeModified and DateModified to my main table and put the fields on my form that I need it to capture but I'm not sure how to actually get it to fill those fields once data has been modified, any help would be appreciated. Monique Duane OK, what I've done now...

Capture signature
I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device. When i sign on the device, it didn't capture the name. The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't work. I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab for the signature on the pos poped up. I use the form designer to test the capture device it worked. The signature show on the form designer. I don't know what could go wrong. Could anyone help!!! By the way i am using RMS 1.3. "TJW" wrote: > I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device. When i sign on...

signature Capture?
Does RMS 1.2, 1.3, 2.0 support signatire capture pinpads? Which ones? Thanks. Sacha ...

$50.00
Yes, $50.00 to the first/best answer to my problem. I have an MFC app and would like to capture the mouse outside of the application area. This application is used to capture the screen given specific coordinates. Currently I type the values in an edit box but would like to select the area using the mouse. The problem is the mouse can't be captured outside of the client area. So my idea is to create a window the size of the screen, either transparent or I will take a full screen shot and paint it with that. This would look like the screen and then the user could select the are...

signature (image) not showing
i've created a signature which is our company logo with details. sometimes it doesn't display for the recipient. i created the gif, then created an .html file with that .gif in it, then loaded both to my server. then created the signature by selecting the .html file is this something i can fix or is it dependent on their email client settings? loki <craigmclaughlan_remove@terra.es> wrote: > i've created a signature which is our company logo with details. > sometimes it doesn't display for the recipient. > > i created the gif, then created an .html file w...

How to get Signature property!
hi! i found a macro which shows how MS Word digitally signs documents. In that macro it uses following function to add a digitall signature in word document. ActiveDocument.Signatures.Add Since MS Excel also digitally signs its workbooks using the same manner. but when i tried to find the Signatures property i didn't found it in the Excel object model. So if it is not there, then where excel stores the signature information about a particular Digital Signature. Thanks in advance. Allah Hafiz The XL development team may have decided not to share the Signatures collection through t...

capture the screen bitmap
I want capture the screen bitmap.use the code below,it is slow,use the 0.6 second.How can i get good idea to do this? CRect rc; HWND hDesktopWnd= ::GetDesktopWindow(); ::GetWindowRect(hDesktopWnd, &rc); int width=rc.Width(); int height=rc.Height(); HDC hdc = ::GetDC(hDesktopWnd); HBITMAP hBmp = CreateCompatibleBitmap(hdc, width,height); HBITMAP holdBmp=(HBITMAP)::SelectObject (MemoDC,hBmp); BitBlt(MemoDC, 0 , 0,width, height, hdc, 0, 0, SRCCOPY); LPBITMAPINFO pbmi; pbmi->bmiHeader.biWidth =width; pbmi->bmiHeader.biHeight =height; // GetDIB...

Distribut a signature
I created an html signature and i would like to use in several clients. Is this possible and if yes i can i do it ? SA "smca" <sergiomcandrade@gmail.com> wrote in message news:u7ytHm$rKHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I created an html signature and i would like to use in several clients. > > Is this possible and if yes i can i do it ? Sure. The file will be in %AppData%\Microsoft\Signatures -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Capturing an Open Workbook Password
I have developed a personal tracking spreadsheet that I occasionally send out an up-dated version to those using it. The spreadsheet will automatically up-date the data into the new version and save it under the same name. The user simply clicks a data transfer button and is given the opportunity to open the existing spreadsheet and transfer the data to the new version. The problem is that I don't know how to capture the password to include that in the new up-dated spreadsheet so that the user doesn't have to re-enter the password during the first save after the up- date. I...

Hook and capture F1
hello, I am realizing an application mfc that capture (through hook) all the events of the keyboard, than but passes to them to the other applications(my window is first plane but it does not have the focus), it is possible to capture the F1 and it to the application with the focus, so that the help it does not leave? Thanks Ste ...

Remove Digital Signature? Please help
I submitted a paper to a journal and they couldn’t upload it in to their system because of digital signature. They see a non-validated signature on the word document that is preventing them to put into their database. They tried to delete the digital signature but without success. I opened the word file on two different computers and there are no signatures attached to the document that I can see when I use office button>>Prepare option. Is there any other way to remove the digital signature? Please help...thanks very much. ...