Calling add customer / add item functionallity from addin

I am developing a new addin and would like to call the add customer and add
item UI directly from my addin without having to switch back and forth
between the addin and POS. Not actually wanting to add them to a transaction
just the database. I could access the dB directly but I don't want to
reinvent the wheel and I want to use RMS so all the entries and validation
are sweet. Micro$oft crew if you are reading this and other posts, then you
probably know why open source software is doing so well. Publish your full
API for Version 1.2 and you might sell more product!!!
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

Custom Resources
HI all, can anyone tell me how to add Custom Resources like .txt file in a SDK project.I tried with FindResource but i am getting error "Cannot find the resource" Thanx in advance -- For all problems in ur life u r the only solution. Assign a number for the resource type, e.g., 365 (the number of days in a year is a pretty random number, and is > 255, the limit of reserved resource types). Then you can assign resource IDs to instances of this. If you have only one, give it resource ID 1. You will have to add #defines to your resource.h file by hand to support this. #define ...

How to add a file types in the Exchange 2003 blocking list
Enviroment: SBS 2003 or How to disable attachment blocking from Exchange 2003 "Ted Li" wrote: > Enviroment: SBS 2003 ...

Wizard component that comes with VC++ 6 does not let me add more than 9 pages ?
Hi The Wizard component that comes with VC++ 6 does not let me add more than 9 pages ? Why such an odd restriction and how to I get to add as many pages as I like ? Does VC++ 7 and 8 still have this odd restriction ? Can't find any logic to it.. BTW - any tutorials/code and book references which will help me make great wizard based applications are VERY welcome. Thanks for reading this post Subhobroto Sinha On 24 Jul 2006 03:10:38 -0700, subhobroto@gmail.com wrote: >Hi > >The Wizard component that comes with VC++ 6 does not let me add more >than 9 pages ? > I have...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

Customize Outlook Today does not work.
When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button under Outlook Today it doesn't do anything. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:00c501c3ad3e$5b4bfcb0$a501280a@phx.gbl: > When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button under > Outlook Today it doesn't do anything. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 http://www.google.com/search?q=cannot+customize+outlook+today http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/200311/customize_outlook_today_work_aro...

Need Custom Software
I need some custom software for our POS System. All I need it to do is grab all the "Item Lookup Codes", "Item Name", and "Price" from the RMS Database and upload it to a MySQL Database through the Internet. Who is able to accomplish this? Tim, We are certainly able to deliver this functionality. If you are interested in getting an estimate please contact me at 1-888-267-RITE or drop me an email at rsakry@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. ...

How to make an Add-in show under Run->Macro
Hi! I just managed to create an Add-in on our server that shows up fine on my workstation. The macro is not available though. I can see it and run it in VBE, but it's not listed under Run --> Macro. Please advice! Martin -- mliungman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mliungman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30397 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501594 It doesn't show, but you can still run it by typing it in the textbox myAddin.xla!MySub -- HTH Bob ...

How do i add properties to an interface in visio 200?
Hi, I am modelling vb 6.0 application using visio 2000. How it it possible to add a propety to an interface? thanks in advance. Are you using the UML solution in Visio 2000? If so, you can double-click the Interface to add properties to it. There should also be a UML menu at the top, at the same level as the File, View menus -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Tomer" <tomerdr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ugRifJxPDHA.2052@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am modelling vb 6.0 application ...

Calling Macro
Hi All, I have macro like this sub unique() '''''''' '''''''' Counter_item = 0 For Each Item In nodups counter_item = counter_item + 1 bic_var = Item Call Ps_Match Next Item end sub I have another macro Sub Ps_Match() ''''' ''''' If counter_item <= 1 Then call another_macro() end if end sub In the first macro i am declaring counter_item equals to 1. In my second macro i need to call that number. At the to of the module put: Public Counter_I...

new features in excel 2010 solver add in
Why can't I not just point to the cells in entering data for the excel 2010 solver add in unlike the features available in the excel 2007 solver add in package? Please help me to use the 2010 version like the 2007 to ease inputting of data variables. Thanks ...

publish customization error
hi, i added 4 new schema fields from the deployment manager (2 to accounts, 2 to opportunities) and map them. and i publish the customization. it was ok in test server but when i did the same thing in production server i received the following error. any ideas? thanks in advance orkun error: Event Type: Error Event Source: DMSNAPIN Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 26.01.2005 Time: 17:23:30 User: N/A Computer: MOSTSERVER Description: ProcessImportWorkItem Error : The network path was not found. , StackTrace : at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) a...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

Money 2004 Add Index
How does one add an Index when it is not listed the portfolio index list?? I wish to add the TSE300 index (Toronto stock exchange). MS Money page OSPTX. Thank You Bill ...

enable replace and add format
Hi, can you please help.. I used to find and replace text and change format in the cell..but wit my new laptop, same windows xp edition the replace windows does no allow me to do it. thx -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi click on the 'Options' button in the Replace dialog and you should see the format options -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "eagerowl >" <<eagerowl.16smyi@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eagerowl.16smyi@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, can you please help.. > I used to find and replace text an...

How do upgrade Home & Student to add the Visio I bought ?
Hi, I just bought a new Sony laptop loaded with vista, also: 'Office Home and Student 2007' (which loaded fine) and 'Office Visio Standard 2007'. Unfortunately the Visio won't load - I need to have an earlier version already loaded according to the error msg. Please advise how I should resolve. If I need additional software, what do I need and where should I purchase it ? Thanks Peter (in Twickenham, UK). It sounds like you purchased an upgrade (v2007 standard) without a qualifying product already installed. You might check with who you purchased it from to see...

Async calls to WebService in MFC
Hey guys, I use a webservice over the net which is scripted in VB.Net. This web service receives a username and a password and returns a string structure with multiples infos. If the string is empty, I had the wrong username and/or password. Pretty simple isn't? Ok now the problem is a bit more complex. I'm using an MFC client to connect to these web services, and since they're on the internet, there's a delay between sending the data and receiving an answer. I don't know really how I can tell me client to "wait for the string". The wrapper MFC created for the w...

Cannot Add
I have copied a column of figure from web in my spreadsheet. Now when I try to add up those figure I get the result as Zero. i have formatted them and still I cannot add them up. Any suggestion will be of great help to me. Thanks. My standard answer: ================================================================= Your Numbers don't behave (like numbers) Niek Otten, May 11, 2006 Your numbers sort incorrectly, are not included in SUMs, cause #VALUE! results in formulas, cannot be found in LOOKUPs, etc. In short: Your Numbers look like Numbers, but they re...

Remove "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style"?
I'm editing a document that was created by someone else. Somewhere along the way, under format/paragraph options, they clicked the box called "don't add space between paragraphs of the same style." I want to un-click it, but the box is greyed out (showing the checkmark there) and I can't un-click it...and it's screwing up my formatting! Does anyone know how to find this rogue command & remove it? This option is not available for individual paragraphs, only for styles. You must go to the Modify Style dialog to change it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill M...

Microsoft Office Access Outlook 2007 Add-in is disabled
Please may I ask for advice on how to enable the Microsoft Office Access Outlook. 2007 Add-in - it doesn't appear in Outlook's Trust Centre. I wish to use the facility in Access 2007 to create email for recipient to complete a form to send data straight into an Access table. Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you. -- Nige It isn't listed at all or is it disabled? That is a big difference in trying to troubleshoot this. Press the Go... button and point it to; <Office 2007 installation folder>\Addins\accolk.dll -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Con...

Invalid procedure call or argument?
Hello All This is a re-post of a problem I posted a while ago, but to which I got no suggestions: hopefully I'll be more lucky this time!? I have the following code in a Private Sub: If InStr([ResponseXML], "element") > 0 Then errorfield = "Invalid " & Mid([ResponseXML], InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), InStr(InStr(InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), [ResponseXML], "'") + 1, [ResponseXML], "'") - InStr([ResponseXML], "element") + 1) Else .... Most of the time this works fine, but for some...

iCal Feed Add Items to Main Calendar
Is there any way in Outlook or any 3rd party addins that anyone has seen on how you can have items from an iCal subscription automatically added to your main Outlook calendar, and not just a separate calendar displaying those items? You'd need to import the ics to the main calendar but if you imported it, the subscription would not update. I'm not aware of any addins that can merge the calendars. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: m...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...