California Redemption (CRV)

How can we setup this? It is recycling Fee that has to be refunded when
customers return cans and bottles.
0
Mateen (2)
8/12/2005 12:41:09 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sorry I figured it out:
I had to create a new item called CRV, and then went to the items that
required CRV and clicked the Special Tab and add it to the Tag along items.

"Mateen" wrote:

> How can we setup this? It is recycling Fee that has to be refunded when
> customers return cans and bottles.
0
Mateen (2)

California SDI
Does anyone know do you still have to set up the California payroll tax for SDI as a local tax? ...

California Sales Tax application
We handle both over-the-counter and mail order sales to customers in and out of state (California). We charge sales tax on all sales inside our county (whether walk-in or mail ordered) at one rate. We charge sales tax to all other California deliveries at another. We do not charge sales tax on out of state sales. Currently, we've set the customer field for tax matching to "state" and are finessing in-county sales by giving a special state code in the ship-to field. However, this is cumbersome, and less experienced staff miss collections. Ideally, we should collect by...

California settlement
In the October 20th issue of Newsweek, there's a "Legal Notice to California Residents and Businesses", telling us how to claim settlement benefits. The notice says we can download a claim form from "www.microsoftcalsettlement.com". There is no such website. The claim form can be found at "CESDSchool.net" ...

Need Microsoft CRM consultant in California Silicon Valley 11-18-06
Hi, We are looking for an individual Microsoft CRM consultant to help us on MS CRM. We want this person to help us through the issues and new functionality, design reports and so on. Independent MS CRM consultants - please email your resume and contact information to crm-user@hotmail.com Thanks ...

Redemption installation
I can't test / use Redemption. I use Windows XP with Office 2003 (both German Version) I tried to install Redemption on 2 Computers. I tried with the installation routine and with RegSvr32. Both installations seems to be successfull. (Entries in the registry) After linking the .dll in Access. - I see all the classes (incl. SaveMailItem) in objects. But they are NOT available in the Code ! BUT: The command "saveItem=createObject("Redemption.SaveMailItem")" results in error: "creating object with activeX component not possible" WHY ????? - hopefully anyone ...

California Redemption (CRV)
How can we setup this? It is recycling Fee that has to be refunded when customers return cans and bottles. Sorry I figured it out: I had to create a new item called CRV, and then went to the items that required CRV and clicked the Special Tab and add it to the Tag along items. "Mateen" wrote: > How can we setup this? It is recycling Fee that has to be refunded when > customers return cans and bottles. ...

Problem Handling a Bond Redemption
I've found it quite difficult to manage bonds in Money 2004. To add some contributed bonds, I had to use "Add Shares," which is not a very accurate label for adding bonds as opposed to stocks. The real problem, however, emerged when one of the bonds was redeemed. Money 2004 has a "Redeem CD/Bond" transaction, but I can't get it to work. The error message I keep getting is "The changes you are making will cause the share balance for 'Bond X' to become negative at some point. Please arrange your transactions to avoid this." Does anyone have any idea...

C++ using Redemption
Is anyone aware of some sample C++ code using Redemption (http://dimastr.com/redemption/) on a Web site that I could look at. Thanks Tom G. ...

moving company california
Moving Guide Mover4u.com - World Moving & Storage Local movers, Long Distance Moving Relocation to new State, Cross Country Movers. packers and movers. Whether this is your first or fifth move, moving to a new home or even a new town can be an exciting experience. However, relocating also has the potential to be quite stressful. By planning ahead and considering all the specifics involved, your move can be a smooth one. free moving estimate http://www.mover4u.com call us 818-439-3474 At Mover4u.com we are determined to provide you with all the necessary resources to assist you with your...

Adding online updates from Bank of America (California) when accounts are already preexisting in Money
I had BOA accounts for several years in money and was updating them by going to BOA and then using the download and export in OFX format. Since BOA now offers online services automatically in Money as of recently, I set up the acconuts via the walkthru instructions in Money 05. What resulted were two sets of accounts, one from the new online process, and the old ones preexisting in Money05. I then used the merge function to join them. It worked, but the resulting accounts were no longer able to be automatically updated. They had lost the new autoupdate attribute. Is there in fact ...

Need Great Plains Independent Consultants in California Bay Area
Hello, We are located in the California Bay Area and are looking for Great Plains Independent Consultants to work in the area full time/part time/weekends. We are interested in Great Plains technical or functional experts in any of the modules. If you know Great Plains accounting with FRx, Great Plains with sql/crystal reporting, Great Plains functional or technical experts - send us your resume at greatplainsuser@gmail.com Sincerely. Dear CRM, R u looking from outside of the US also if yes then am a techno-functional consultatn with 5+ yrs of GP experience incuding hardcore dexter...

Unable to Link a BOFA California Account
I'm trying to link my first bank account in Money 2007, and when I select Bank of America (California) from the list, I get a timeout and a message that "Account Setup is unavailable." Is there some special process required to link a California BOFA account to Money 2007? -- Will Are you referring to Direct Connect or MSN Money sync? The difference being your login info comes from B of A for Direct Connect. If it's MSN Money sync, just keep trying -- or add the account at MSN Moneycentral and it'll sync to your MS Money. If it's Direct Connect, for some ...

California moving companies
California moving companies, whom can you trust? California movers, moving companies, Los Angeles movers World Moving & Storage, a Los Angeles California moving company. We have the most experienced movers for all your residential, office or apartment relocation needs, serving Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, San Fernado Valley, Orange County, Ventura County all of California State World Moving & Storage moving company has the most experienced California movers for all your residential home relocation, commerical office relocation or residential apartment relocation needs. Our...

64-bit version of Redemption?
Does anyone know if or when a 64-bit version of Redemption will be available? Dmitry's working on it, he can be more specific as to time frames. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007. Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options. http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "Jeff" <budajeff@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e652d2ca-5d3d-4947-8995-cabd7b6d2b78@5g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know if or when a 64-bit version of Redemption will be > available? 64 ...

Looking for Great Plains consultant in California Silicon Valley
Hello, We are looking for an individual Great Plains consultant/free lancer to help us on Great Plains. We switched to Great Plains about a month back and want this person to help us through the issues and new functionality and implement more new modules, design reports and so on. Independent Great Plains consultants - please email your resume and contact information to greatplainsuser@gmail.com Thank you for your time. GPU ...

Bank of America California
I have been trying to download financial information via Money for the last couple of days without success. I keep getting the "Account access is temporarily unavailable" Message. I cannot access the account by going to the MSN Money site and attempting to sign in there also. Stopping on line services and then setting them up again and merging accounts does not work either. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? Money 2006 Standard on Windows XP Home Edition In microsoft.public.money, Hans36 wrote: >I have been trying to download financial information via Money for...

Active Statement and BOFA California
Is anyone else having problems with California Bank of America and Active Statements? I keep getting a "Corrupt data" error trying to open the file. This has been happening for MONTHS! BOFA just says they're working on it. They still provide a QIF file for download, but that does not work as well as the Active Statement. Any news, fixes, etc? Thomas In microsoft.public.money, Thomas wrote: >Is anyone else having problems with California Bank of >America and Active Statements? > >I keep getting a "Corrupt data" error trying to open the >file. Th...

Outlook Redemption
I am using outlook redemption but sometimes my emails are not sent and remain in the drafts folder. Has anyone any ideas why some emails are sent but others not? Thanks in advance Dave ...

Downloading Statements From Bank of America (California)
Until recently, while using bankofamerica.com (California) and Money 2004, I could download transactions and open them into Money using the active statement format (stmt.ofx). But something happened and now I receive "The file you attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data" error dialog and advised to contact the financial institution. Just coincidently Bank of America recently made some changes to their website. About the some time I began getting the errors. But when I contact BofA, they infer that the problem is with Microsoft: to wit, their rep...

California Employment Training Tax
For the first time since using Microsoft Dymanics 9.0 we need to pay the California Employment Tax - ETT in 2010 and don't really know how to go about this. Do we setup a new tax code? -- Gary Actually it's the California Training Tax - ETT -- Gary "Gary" wrote: > For the first time since using Microsoft Dymanics 9.0 we need to pay the > California Employment Tax - ETT in 2010 and don't really know how to go about > this. Do we setup a new tax code? > -- > Gary ...

Direct Bill Pay Banks in California
Union Bank of California offers direct bill pay through MS Money, but they now charge $6.95 a month for this privilege. Does anyone know of and other banks (preferably with branches in Los Angeles) that offer direct access to bill payment in Money and do so for less- free? Try BankOne "JT" wrote: > Union Bank of California offers direct bill pay through MS Money, but > they now charge $6.95 a month for this privilege. Does anyone know of > and other banks (preferably with branches in Los Angeles) that offer > direct access to bill payment in Money and do so fo...

Workman's Comp in California
Does anyone know of a 3rd party product for Workman's Comp that will print the California form 5020? ...

Workers compensation and 125 report for california
There should be a worker's compensation report that calculates properlyt for auditing purposes in California and that will take into account in 125 deductions pre-tax deductions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolut...

Looking for a Senior Exchange Administrator in Southern California
Hello! I'm a hiring manager for a large, well known, international company in the Los Angeles area. I'm currently looking for a Senior Exchange Engineer with an exemplary skillset in Exchange 2003, Sendmail, MSCS, and general Systems Administration. The compensation package is beyond competitive. It's been difficult weeding through the resumes of self proclaimed Exchange engineers who, when interviewed, cannot answer the simple question: "What is an MX record". Help! On 29 Dec 2006 21:49:42 -0800, "fuzsh" <gregory.jonesii@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello! ...

California DE-6 Tax Form
During a demo I was asked if a DE-6 tax form can be printed out of GP Payroll. Not being from California I was not sure. I did not see the report in Payroll. Solutions would be appreciated. thanks I don't believe that GP has the DE-6 in it but there is a 3rd Party product developed by Aatrix Software that does the state unemployment reports for all 50 states (which includes the CA DE-6). These reports pull the data out of your Great Plains database. You can check out a free demo on their web site. www.aatrix.com, click on payroll reports and select the quarterly download for M...