Assembly labels

Is there a way to print out assembly items as a whole, so that you dont have
to print out labels for for each item in the assembly (so you can use the
component price (discount price) in the barcode). This way you can actually
use the barcode for assembly items.
0
Mike1154 (1216)
9/15/2008 5:31:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to resize or reposition CEdit control when editing CTreeCtrl labels?
Hey you, I have a CTreeCtrl derived control that allows user to edit selected labels. Now I want to make the CEdit control a different size, preferrably with multiline style. I'd like to see it handle 2-3 rows of text and support vertical scrolling and resizing if at all possible. I have read something about subclassing the edit control but have really no other insight about this. I couldn't find a tutorial walking me through this so what would be you guys' expert opinion on how to implement it? Best regards, markus You can get to the edit control by CTreeCtrl::GetEditCtrl()...

Adjust Labels
I have a series of pie charts that are updated via a macro. When the data is changed, the labels on these charts move around (and we know how Excel default labels line up). I need a way to fix them so they are readable. Is there any way to do that automatically? Office 2K, Windows 2K Thanks Erin ...

Chart Label Positions
Hi All, I am trying to programmatically place labels on my scatter chart. I used the following [snip] DataLabel.Left =10 But it bases the 10 from the corner of my chart. Is there a way to base it on the relative node? Thanks Chad Excel 2007 Relative to SeriesCollection.Point: http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/11_10_09.xlsm Relative to dynamic PlotArea and dynamic curve: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ynzt3crq0nk/02_14_10.xlsm ...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

creating address labels from entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) how do i create and print mailing address labels from my entourage address list? i thought i had done this in December, but can't figure it out today. ...

Add a Holiday design to my labels
I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? From the Tool bar select Insert, Picture, Clip Art and select from the various themes. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Lisa in Lakeland" <Lisa in Lakeland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02010B4E-29B2-4BB3-89C1-DFBB13106432@microsoft.com... >I already have Avery 5160 return address labels printed with my name, > add,etc... I would like to add a holiday design to them...How? ...

Events for label control
I have 2 labels on my form. One label has event properties and one does not. The label above a listbox has 'build event' grayed out, the independent listbox has it enabled. Why? Access 2003. Labels are often associated with another control (e.g., a textbox, a listbox, a combobox). Perhaps what you seeing is related to the underlying control to which the label control is "attached"? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:2EC40636-03B1-4DE9-8B8A-8B0A1DFE0BB0@microsoft.com... >I have ...

I want to import from EXCEL without making labels or a table. Can.
I'm trying to list names/addresses on a list for a directory. I want to import data from Excel. How can I make the entries in EXCEL display one after the other without creating labels? If I get what your intention is, you will need to a Merge. You will need to setup your page as labels commensurate with the size of the area you want to allocate for each address. Now to get the data in the correct import order, you will need to do a SAVE AS in Excel to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file and use that for the merge data. bboone wrote: || I'm trying to list names/addresses on a...

Assembly
Hi We assemble units in GP (our units is under warranty) sometimes they come back often we only need to change certain items inside the unit - what would the procedure on GP be for doing this - "dis-assemble" Neil Techknowledge Article #903696 offers a lengthy discussion of this. As far as I know there is no disassemble transaction in Inventory BOM or Manufacturing. "Neil" wrote: > Hi > > We assemble units in GP (our units is under warranty) sometimes they come > back > often we only need to change certain items inside the unit - what would the ...

printing labels
I have a new computer with Outlook Express. I am trying to print labels for Christmas cards through Word 97. I get a message that says "You do not have access to this folder, see your administrator" Since I do not have an administrator do you have any ideas how to get around this? I thought maybe I could print labels from the address book but I can't find a way to do that, either. Thanks for any help. Mail merges use Outlook, not OE. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Sally" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a201c3bb6a$0a1261...

Avery Labels
I am trying to create a postcard in publisher using an Avery label. Is this possible?? I see that the page setup allows for post cards but I'm not sure where the paper stock is supposed to come from. I have already purchased Avery and would REALLY like to use it. Any advice?? Thanks in advance!! -- Thank you, KDill What do you mean by "where the paper stock is supposed to come from"? If you are talking about size, as long as it fits your stock, use it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "KDill" <KDill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Formatting within a label box
is there any way to do any kind of individual formatting of text with in a label box? I have a large paragraph of text in a label box and I want to make a few of the words BOLD. I tried doing the formatting in Word and then pasteing that in but that did not work. I also tried creating new label box(s) for just the BOLD text but trying to align those with the existing text was not successful. Do I have any other options? Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance D Not directly unless you're using Access 2007. Otherwise you need an add in. Stephen Lebans has one many pe...

Kit or Assembly
I want to be able to create a kit or assembly, using a Matrix Item Lookup Number. I sell bowling equipment and the kit to contain the Matrix of one particule ball with the various weights, shoes with various sizes and different bags for one price. When trying to do this, I have to select one from each category. This would create alot of Item Lookup Numbers if I have to do one for each. Suggestions? I have a similar problem with mattresses and mattress sets. A dozen different models, each with at least seven different sizes and either sold separately or as sets with a box spring--w...

getting data labels on xy chart from additional plot area
I am creating a scatter chart that is designed to show trends in employee performance. Employees are rated with 2 different tools, each using a 5 point scale. I am able to plot the intersection of each tool rating without a problem. However, I would like to be able to add a data label that is employee name. When I add names to the data series, my xy chart now plots each tool as a separate data point, not as an intersection. So...when I use source data like below, the chart looks fine, but employee name is not included. Tool 1 Tool2 ------------------- 4 5 3 ...

Picture on Barcode Label
Hi All, I want to print Item's picture on my barcode label in addition to the itemlookupcode and barcode. But the field for Picture object seems to take hardcoded file name instead of picking picture from the path stored in Item's table. Is it not possible to print item's picture on barcode labels? Asad ...

why is the y-axis label in the Excel graph always messed up?
I use Excel graph function to plot the data. All the time I have the trouble to resize the y-axis label as it will not show all the words I type in. For example, I type " Flow rate, L/min" in the y-axis label form. It only show "Flow rate, L" in the graph. I have talked to other persons. Surprisingly, they told they also had the same trouble. I am wondering if Microsoft company knows the issue. Did any one here have the same trouble and finally how to fix the problem? A known bug which awaits a real cure. Workaround: add some periods to the text Flow rate, L/min........

label printing
There should be a way to print labels from all P.O. being received the same day. to avoid wasting labels. ...

Waterfall/Stacked Column Chart Labels
I currently have a waterfall/stacked column chart for a series of global data. The only part I cannot figure out is how to get the labeling correct. Example, the "red" bar is an increase in spend and the "green" bar is a decrease in spend, I would like to have labels as such, Red bar labels on top outiside of the graph bar and green bar labels at the bottom outside of the graph so you can see the progression across the chart. Is this possible without manully pulling the labels individually? Thanks... ...

How do I edit label when cursor is placed on trendline in excel?
When you place a cursor on a trendline you get a data label with name and point position. How do i edit what is displayed here- either htrough excel or using VBA? Single-click on the label two or three times until the cursor appears in the label. Now it can be edited. You may find it useful to change the number format of the label before editing it. Select the label (one click), go to the Format menu, select the top entry, and on the Number tab, choose a format with more decimal places, using scientific notation if required. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and ...

Data labels not printing
I have a big bar chart that just barely fits on my page. Excel keeps dropping every other data label. I have it setup so everything fits niceley on the spreadsheet. Sometimes the print preview shows all labels visible but every other label does not print. Sometimes it prints fine on my machine but someone else prints the same file on another machine and half the labels are dropped. Is this some automatic feature I can turn off? -- BdgBill ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BdgBill's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

How do you view Assembly Items?
I have got to be missing the obvious here, but how do you view a list of Assembly Items? From what I read, it should be an option on the Items screen, but I sure don't see it. Thanks in advance. Sort the item list by Item Type. Any thing marked with an "A" is an assembly. Open the properties for the assembly item and you will be able to view or edit it's contents... There is also an Assembly List report available in the Reports Library on Customer Source that may help. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com -----------------...

INTEL Assembler
Does any one know what instructions disable and enable interrupts on a PENTIUM 4 3.0 GHz Processor with Hyper-Threading Technology? -- Engineering On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:55:05 -0700, C Hill MBSC <CHillMBSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does any one know what instructions disable and enable interrupts on a >PENTIUM 4 3.0 GHz Processor with Hyper-Threading Technology? I don't know... Trying comp.lang.asm.x86? MrAsm But what exactly you're trying to achieve by disabling interrupts? KeRaiseIrql or KeAcquireInterruptSpinlock is not good enough? "C Hill MBSC&...

Removing items from Assemblies
We are using MSRMS with HQ. At the store level, we have set security so that no changes can be done to items. All changes are made at HQ and then transmitted to the stores. We have encountered a problem though when trying to change assembly items. We are able to add items to assemblies or change the quantity in an assembly. The change takes effect after running a 250 that includes the item number changed. What we have not been able to do is remove items from an assembly. We remove the item at the HQ. We have then run a 250 in various ways in an attempt to have that change transm...

How do create address labels in excel.
How do I make labels on Excel. You don't; you use Word. The Data is in an Excel workbook but the merge is done in a Word document The Word newsgroup can help if more is needed best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00E43FB5-99CA-4C8D-A0C6-EDBF42F889F5@microsoft.com... > How do I make labels on Excel. Travis Making labels within Excel alone is trial and error. Best to use Word for the labels. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source....

hexedit assembly
Hello How can I ensure that a assembly (dll) is not manipulated (e.g. hexeditor). I thought that sign the assembly (snk-File), this ensures. I have tried the following. 1. Create assembly Test.Dll with AssemblyVersionAttribute("1.1.*") and sign with Test.snk (Property-Page and/or AssemblyKeyFileAttribute(@"Test.snk") 2. Create UseTest.Exe with reference to Test.Dll. --> Now UseTest.Exe requires the desired Test.Dll, ok However, I can manipulate Test.dll (Hexeditor) an use it !! e.g. Class Test1 in Test.Dll public class Test1 { ...