Anothers items question!

Ive read all the other Q&A about the single items and cases and just and know
that cases = parent items and singles = child items.  the problem that i have
is that on my shelves i can normal get more than 1 case on there.  RMS will
only break a case when there is no more singles available.

What if I can get 24 singles on the shelf, i have 6 singles on the shelf and
the case has 12.  Can i tell RMS that i want to break the case and put it on
the shelf or will it only break when the 6 has been sold?

0
MrSingh (15)
12/22/2004 9:09:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

There's no button to break a parent into it's children, but you can manually
adjust quantities of both items ( Case -1 and Single +12)

--
Glenn Adams
Tiber Creek Consulting

"Mr Singh" <MrSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ive read all the other Q&A about the single items and cases and just and
> know
> that cases = parent items and singles = child items.  the problem that i
> have
> is that on my shelves i can normal get more than 1 case on there.  RMS
> will
> only break a case when there is no more singles available.
>
> What if I can get 24 singles on the shelf, i have 6 singles on the shelf
> and
> the case has 12.  Can i tell RMS that i want to break the case and put it
> on
> the shelf or will it only break when the 6 has been sold?

0
glenn1806 (721)
12/22/2004 1:11:31 PM
All items are kept in the Parent item QOH until you sell one single child
item, at that point the system takes the number of child items in a parent,
minus one, and adds that to the QOH of the child inventory item.  It makes
no difference if you break all cases into single and put them all over the
store.  They remain in case inventory until all child items are sold and the
process starts over again.  I hope this makes this clear.
mte

"Glenn Adams" <glenn@tibercreek.com.nospam> wrote in message
> There's no button to break a parent into it's children, but you can
> manually adjust quantities of both items ( Case -1 and Single +12)
>
> --
> Glenn Adams
> Tiber Creek Consulting
> http://www.tibercreek.com
> glenn@tibercreek.com
> newsgroup so that all can share the information
>

> "Mr Singh" <MrSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Ive read all the other Q&A about the single items and cases and just and
>> know
>> that cases = parent items and singles = child items.  the problem that i
>> have
>> is that on my shelves i can normal get more than 1 case on there.  RMS
>> will
>> only break a case when there is no more singles available.
>>
>> What if I can get 24 singles on the shelf, i have 6 singles on the shelf
>> and
>> the case has 12.  Can i tell RMS that i want to break the case and put it
>> on
>> the shelf or will it only break when the 6 has been sold?

0
TheJack (108)

matching a column of numbers to another in another spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet of shortpayment amounts and their invoice numbers on one spreadsheet with a column of credit amounts with their invoice numbers on another spreadsheet. I need to match the credits written with the shortpayments. kinda like this spreadsheet 1 spreadsheet 2 inv # amount date Credit # Amount Date 122334 15.00 11-25-09 675555 15.00 12-10-09 223345 22.00 10-20-09 754444 22.00 111-25-09 naturally...

dropdown list question
I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup items. Is there any way around this other than using spreadsheet cells to store the list values? Thanks, Keith The data validation list can come from a delimited list or a worksheet range. You could store the list on a hidden sheet, if you don't want users to accidentally change it. keithb wrote: > I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I > have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup i...

Grabbing a number from another cell on another worksheet
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a number of different worksheets. All I want to do is if I enter a number into a cell on the 2nd worksheet for example, I want it to automatically show in a specific cell on the first worksheet. So a simple copy and paste but for excel to automatically do it for me! it seems like something so easy that I just cant figure out how to do. Try this... Do this once. Select the cell on the 2nd sheet Right click>Copy Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell where you want the value to appear. Right click>Paste Special>Paste Lin...

Acessing function with a DLL which has be loaded from another dll
I have A.dll and B.dll. Assume that A.dll has following functions: A1() A2() Assume that B.dll has following functions: B1() B2() I am loading B.dll from function A1() in A.dll.After Loading B.dll i make a call to B1().After executing the call the function returns to beginning of A2.dll. why is this so? Define "begining". The word tends to make no sense in this context. What you seem to be saying is that you have void A1() { HANDLE h = ::LoadLibrary(_T("B.DLL")); ...test for h==NULL, deal with error typedef void (*B1)() B1Proc; B1Proc B1; ...

Creating column content based on another column's keyword(s) #2
Max, That scriptlet was very useful, and easily tweakable to work in myria applications. Thx! -K -- KHashmi31 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KHashmi316's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27348 Glad to hear that ! Thanks for posting back -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "KHashmi316" <KHashmi316.1evevz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:KHashmi316.1e...

Populate data in cell by looking at another cells data
Hi Everyone, Hope I find you well. I'm not even sure how to go about this, so I hope that someone can shed some light. I have a serial number in one cell eg '80199DD270238' where 'DD' is code for another value, in this case 'DD' = 'BLUE'. How can I automatically populate a cell with the value 'BLUE' by looking at the serial number. Many thanks for any help you can provide. Best Regards Gazza Hi if the characters are alsways at the same place use =IF(MID(A1,6,2)="DD","Blue","other color") if they could be at ...

Sum dependant on '1' value in another column
Hi, Let's say I have a '1' or nothing in column 'L' and a time in seconds in column 'B'. The '1' means the time is a legitimate one. Can I do a sum of all the 'legitimate' times in column 'B' based on whether there is a corresponding '1' in column 'L'? Is there a formula that will allow me to do that? Sorry for the ignorance of the question but it is late and I am struggling to make this spreadsheet work for me. Thanks in advance, Dave Hi DL, Look at the SUMIF function in Excel help. Try: =SUMIF(L1:L10...

is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? #2
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? ...

Budget Forecast question
Hi - I've just started using Money 2000 and I've set up a Budget. My question is that in the Budget Forecast graph that I can display, I want to know how to verify that my Budget is valid. If I hover over the first bar in the Forecast (My graph is set to show 'days' as a level of detail) I see 2 figures - one for Day-to-Day Accounts and one for Occasional Expense Fund. If I add these figures together I get a total. What can I check this total against? I've tried looking at the current balances in my accounts and looking at the expenses I have set in my Budget but ...

Automatic Link to another workbook
I have a workbook created that, every time I open it, I get the question: Do you want to update the automatic link to data in another workbook? I didn't consciously set up a link and I don't want to get this message. How do I find this link and break it so I will not continue to get this message? Any help is appreciated. Close any other Excel workbooks you have open and do a "Find" for :\ (colon backslash). If you have several worksheets in your workbook, ask Excel to search the entire workbook by selecting find within "Workbook" instead of "Sheet&quo...

Synchronise Item at only 1 store with HQ
Hello, Item1 at Store1 Item2 at Store2 Item3 at Store1 and Store2 it is a way to do that Without use WS250 and select Storexx and ItemXX? Thank for your Help. Best regards Didier This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01C6D3FB.5D835D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Didier, Don't think so. What is the problem with just sending a 250 for = everything to everybody? Otherwise, look at adding items using a filter, like last updated or = lost sold. --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/s...

Multiple Queries Question
Hi All, I have a database to track awards for our program. I have created several queries and reports however I want to do a all inclusive status report for the Awards program. I have made Queries for Pending Awards for the Current Week, Previous Week, Previous Month, Current Month, Previous Qrter, Current Qrter, Current YTD, Previous Year. I also have Queries for presented Awards for Current and Previous: Week, Month, Quarter, Year I have a question that I am stumped on. The several queries that I have made I want to place into one report. In some cases one of these queries may have blank ...

Copying from one ListControl to Another...
Hello everyone, I have been studying how List Controls work, and now I have two List Controls, A and B. Both of the list controls are in Report_View and they both have the same # of columns. What I would like to do is copy each entry of A into B. I use CListCtrl::GetItem(..) to get the item, and I use CListCtrl::InsertItem(..) to insert the item into B. However, this is not working. It is only inserting the first subitem. Is it possible to copy the entire item i.e, subitems 0-2 from CListCtrl A into CListCtrl B? Thanks ...

Another question about IF(COUNTIF) checks in Excel
<Tiff1618@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:219EB429-F90A-406E-A208-5C787ED70467@microsoft.com... > > Hey again, > > > > Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase > > in a selection? > > > > I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every > > student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of > > looks > > like this: > > > > |Monday| > > Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) > > Per...

Another If/Ten
HI all. Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that column equals today() would like cells from that row to fill in another sheet. Is this possible? Any ideas on how to make that happen?? Thanks. Flue. Maybe you can use format|Conditional formatting. Select the range to color (I used A2:X999). With A2 the activecell, I did: format|conditional formatting formula is: =($a2=today()) and give it a nice format Brian Bennett wrote: > > HI all. > > Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that > column equal...

wss and moss question
I have separate vhd's for wss and moss. Since it appears everything in Central Administration for wss is on moss can I delete the vhd for wss? I have not done any work yet on either one. thanks -- barry What are you going to use the VHD for? Micorosoft Office SharePoint Server is a superset of the underlying Windows SharePoint Services foundation. So yes, what you get with WSS you also get with MOSS. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "barry" <barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FE249D6-...

Question about Spam #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C6DE2E.5F2526D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Which options I should activate to avoid that my server be use for = spamming. Any documentation about it? I have a Ms Exchange Standard 2003. Rafael ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C6DE2E.5F2526D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <...

How can I open a file saved in another version of Publisher?
I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. YvetteR wrote: > I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the > message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different > version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher > 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. More than likely, this file was created in Publisher 2002 or 2003. Y...

Another Gag thread
What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk at the funeral. The mayor of New Orleans was asked about his position on Roe vs. Wade. He said he didn't really care how people got out of the city. -- * "AB" <AB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B46FD0D-3AA8-4D81-B90A-3FB512EE1F8F@microsoft.com... What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral? One less drunk at the funeral. By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a computer geek or a serial k...

Referencing another field
Hello, I have a Combobox field called "WorkerID" on a form. This field is not tied to the Forms data source. It is pretty much floating, no control source, but it does have a Row Source Type, Select Query that pulls Worker IDs form a table called "tbl_WorkerIDs". This table has both WorkerIDs and WorkerNames. I want to add another floating combobox field to the form to display the WorkerNames. So if I change the combobox WorkerID I need the WorkerName to change automatically. How do I configure the WorkerName combobox to look at the WorkerID field and upda...

A simple Question
This may seem very basic but I am going to ask the question anyway :) I have CRTM setup and working on sbs2003 and runs fine and we are slowly learning lots about it. I have no problem creating leads, accounts, contacts etc etc However I receive a large amount of emails which I want to create as leads. I can do this but it seems a long way round the way we do it as we have to fill in the details from that email. Is there a simple way of once the email is received simply clicking somewhere in outlook 2007 or anywhere else that simply creates the email immediateley as a lead with the i...

Item Adjust Cost Utility
Dear All, I have a client in a manufacturing field, they calculates the actual cost at each month end, therefore the costs during the month is theoretical and the client adjusts item cost at each month end to achieve the actual item costs. If the item has sold quantities, the adjust cost utility generates a GL voucher that affects the Cost Of Goods Sold (CoGS) account and balance my financials, but on the other hand, it does not affect the sales module nor the sales reports, which makes the sales reports holds incorrect costs. Managers are requesting reports that shows Actual Profit pe...

Copy e-mail to address on another domain?
How would I setup for a users email user@domain1.com to also get sent to blah@otherdomain.com? Server 2003,Exchange 2003.. The reason I ask is we run an IT company and wish to have each of our clients administrator@ accounts also send a copy of incoming e-mail to server.reporting@ourcompany.com so someone at our firm can keep track of all the administrator e-mail in a central place. Thanks! -L In news:uERgb6RqFHA.2776@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Locke Nash Cole <junkmauler@hotmail.com> typed: > How would I setup for a users email user@domain1.com to also get sent > to blah@o...

Upgrade to another another language
Is it possible to upgrade the CRM to change the language? I know there is a Dutch disk kit (T07-00218), but can I install this version over an existing English CRM. It is important that all the user data is remains unaltered. Can somebody help me. Thanks, Bernard Bernard, Installing another language version of crm over an existing implementation will not work. You will need to reinstall crm. Exporting customizations and importing again should not be possible, because of the language code in the xml file. But when you change the language codes in the xml file to the correct value the...

Replicating my Outlook 2003ton another Computer
I have two computers at home, one desktop and one laptop, networked together for my DSL connection. both are running XP Pro. I would like to copy my outlook 2003 from the desktop to the laptop. I did an export and made a backup.pst and imported that file to the laptop. That brought over my messages and contacts, but not all the rules and the configurations I had set up. Is there a way to replicate the complete Outlook 2003 to the laptop? Once that is done (if it can be done), is there a way to synchronize the laptop to my desktop? Thanks for the help, as I'm new to Outlook and this ...