Alter position of "Duplicate Receipt" text on receipt

Hi, I'm not too familiar with XML, but I'd really like to be able to move the
position of the text "Duplicate Receipt" into the main body of the receipt-
below the store address- as opposed to having it as a header and footer.  Can
anyone help? Thanks.
0
tara (74)
8/13/2007 11:50:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hi Tara, you can do so, Open the receipt.xml file and find there are 2
boolean paramter
  <SET name="ShowDuplicateBefore" custom="false" description="Show Duplicate
At Top" type="vbBoolean">  True  </SET>
   <SET name="ShowDuplicateAfter" custom="true" description="Show Duplicate
At Bottom" type="vbBoolean">  True  </SET>

Then Find the Sub: for <SUB name="PrintDuplicate"> and there you can change
hte position or what ever.

Hope this will help you.

"Tara" wrote:

> Hi, I'm not too familiar with XML, but I'd really like to be able to move the
> position of the text "Duplicate Receipt" into the main body of the receipt-
> below the store address- as opposed to having it as a header and footer.  Can
> anyone help? Thanks.
0
AkberAlwani (916)

duplicate receipt from cashiers
Hi all if possible to print a duplicate receipt from cashiers and to write the exchange & return policy behind the receipt as well. Thank you. You can print a duplicate receipt by simply going to journal and reprinting the recipt or by doing a Shift+F11. In regards to the exchange/return policy printing on the back, you could order your receipt paper like this but then you are looking at possibly large qty's to order. I would simply modify the receipt so that you have say 10-20 lines at the bottom and put your policy there, Or I would use a printer that adds images ...

Alter position of "Duplicate Receipt" text on receipt
Hi, I'm not too familiar with XML, but I'd really like to be able to move the position of the text "Duplicate Receipt" into the main body of the receipt- below the store address- as opposed to having it as a header and footer. Can anyone help? Thanks. hi Tara, you can do so, Open the receipt.xml file and find there are 2 boolean paramter <SET name="ShowDuplicateBefore" custom="false" description="Show Duplicate At Top" type="vbBoolean"> True </SET> <SET name="ShowDuplicateAfter" custom="true&q...

Duplicate receipts printing
Hi, I have a problem with duplicate receipts printing from the POS on a random basis. I only have Printer 1 set up and this is also the only one set to print journals. I have also checked the receipt count is set to 1 for all transaction type’s. Like I say it doesn't happen on every transaction which makes me think that it could be something to do with the item or something else set someone in the database. Has anyone come across this before or have any ideas? Any help will be appreciated!. Matt ...

duplicate receipts
we have certain transactions where we have to print a duplicate receipt. Is there a way to program RMS to automatically print another receipt without having to hit the "reprint" button? Thanks -- Rich What is the determining factor in printing a duplicate receipt? Is it a certain item on the ticket or a certain tender type? On Feb 6, 6:45 pm, Rich <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > we have certain transactions where we have to print a duplicate receipt. Is > there a way to program RMS to automatically print another receipt without > having to hit the &qu...

Duplicate Receipt
Hi All, I just need to put "Duplicate Receipt" somwhere in the middle of the receipt, when I change the template and add: <IF> <CONDITION> ShowDuplicateBefore </CONDITION> <THEN> <CALL> "PrintDuplicate" </CALL> </THEN> </IF> It print "Duplicate Repeipt" every time. Hi All, Anyone has any ideas ?? Thanks, "hanys666" wrote: > Hi All, > > I just need to put "Duplicate Receipt" somwhere in the middle of the > receipt, when I ch...

duplicate receipt of emails
Starting yesterday I began getting two copies of emails sent to me when I instructed Outlook to leave a copy on my incoming server. Today, I began getting three mails. The differnece seems to be checking the box to leave a copy on the server. In other words, Outlook seems to be going to the server repetitively to download messages. Any suggestions? Karla Karla Leavelle <karla@leavelle.com> wrote: > Starting yesterday I began getting two copies of emails sent to me > when I instructed Outlook to leave a copy on my incoming server. > Today, I began getting three mails. ...

Duplicate Receipts Posted Due to Stuck Batches
I have a user who was attempting to post batches at month's end and they kept getting stuck. It caused the user to post receipts several times in the GL. I need to remove the extra journal entries and credit the accounts. Is there a good way to do this? My workaround takes a really long time and for this many corrections, I need a better solution. Thank you! Lauren, Is your current method using the Correct Journal Entry window? If you have a way to source the entries you could import the reversing entries with Integration Manager. How do you identify the ones you need t...

Duplicate Receipts & Gift Receipts
I have a client that wants to have the option to print Gift Receipts, but also print duplicate receipts. I have set receipt printer 1 to print the regular receipts, and receipt printer 2 to print gift receipts. I have set a custom button to Reprint Reciept, but when they hit that Reprint Receipt button, it prints a gift receipt. Does anyone know how RMS can handle both? Did you set both receipt formats/printers to "journal receipts from this printer" in register properties? If so, you can reprint from the journal. "Catzilla" wrote: > I have a client that wants t...

Duplicate Receipts for Debit Card Transactions
Is there a way to print duplicate receipts for debit card transactions only? -- Zare Agazaryan Double Dynamics zare@doubledynamics.com http://www.doubledynamics.com ...

Duplicate Receipt /Print to Printer #2
I'm having a problem re-printing transactions already in the system to receipt printer 2. I want to re-print them on a full sheet of paper with a new template we installed (full page invoice). The only thing that will print is our standard (small receipt/sales receipt) on the large paper. Any ideas on how to get the new template to print? Thanks! -- Ann shopannabelles.com Ann, Do you have the second printer set to Journal receipts? SO Manager | Database | Registers | Register list | Properties of the register in question | Receipt printer 2 tab | check the Journal receipts for ...

Prevent Duplicate Receipt numbers in Bank Transactions
Is there a way to prevent a duplicate receipt number from being posted when entering a Bank Transaction - Receipt? -- TC TC, The receipt number is generated incrementally after Bank Rec has been setup. Why are you getting duplicate receipt numbers? Duplicate how? Are you trying to prevent a receipt for the same dollar amount from the same party? If this is the case, there is little you can do to prevent this from a programatic perspective. You will rather have to rely on old fashioned research and good judgement by your Cash Management team. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS...