adding service tracking

I’m wanting to try and add a service tracking site at my work using asp but I
need it to be able to put customer info and parts sold on hold in the RMS
software. Is this possible and if so where would be a good place to get some
info or can I do it with  SQL queries
0
Clay (19)
9/18/2005 6:15:01 AM
pos 14173 articles. 0 followers. Follow

field service managment with outlook
Dear, if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date in outlook from field service management module , I mean when my tech people go to finalize any call can the system send me an email inform me that my tech peoples are in this site and they are doing this job ? Peter, We are interested to discuss the solution. Please drop an email to learn more MV nj.tech@hotmail.com "Peter Atef" wrote: > Dear, > if there is any option to see any task will be made during the date > in outlook from field service management module , I mean when ...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

ADDING A NUMBER

Microsoft Sync Services/Microsoft Database Utility
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've been getting this error repeatedly while working on my Mac, &quot;Microsoft Sync Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience&quot;. <br> When I open the Microsoft Database Utility to run, it does fine for a few minutes, then I get the message, &quot;Some Office programs could not be closed automatically . Quit all Office programs, and then click OK&quot;, followed by &quot;Do you want to quit Microsoft Messenger and all Microsoft Offi...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Windows Indexing Service.
Hello, Where are you people at Microsoft coming from? This thing is stupid with a capital S for dumb. The index should be updated any time I install a program, install windows, uninstall a program, create a file or delete a file. Upon a new installation of Windows, the index service should kick in one time and generate the first index. Indexing should be cued by the Installer, Uninstalling, Deleting and Saving new Files. Yea, searching does go quit a bit faster with an index. But, it is stupid to have to run the index service or even think about it. You must...

Crystal APS service does not start?
I'm getting this message in the event log after an apparently successful installation of CRM 1.0. After poking around a bit, it appears that Crystal APS is set to logon as Local System. Is this correct? Event ID: 35101 Source: Crystal_CrystalAPS Description: The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.). thanks! jahyen to email send to u...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Service pack 3 Release date
when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007 , WSS 3.0 , MOSS 2007 ? Sam: I haven't heard anything about this yet, but now that we're past RTM, I'm sure it's on the near-term agenda. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54675F30-43A9-413D-B3B0-50F8463BA2A5@microsoft.com... > when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007 , WSS 3...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Slight problem automating Excel in a service
I hope someone can help me out here. I'm using VB.Net and VS .Net 2003 to write code that automates Excel 2003. Basically, a FileSystemWatcher object watches a folder and it's subfolders if a user desires. If an Excel generated HTM files is output to the folder(s), the FSW detects the creation of the file, loads it into Excel in the background (visible = false), and prints out the document. I wish I had a copy of the code to paste (forgot to bring some home with me). Basically, I let the program thread sleep for 1 second (to ensure the file is fully written out), I just creat...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

How do I use Excel or Access or a combination of both to track an.
I would like to come up with a posting journal using either Excel or Access or a combination of both to track the dues of a non-profit organization. In using this I want to keep track of outstanding balance. I want to be able to use Word to prepare an invoice that I can either mail to the address or e-mail. I would like for the balance adjusted as each payment is made. Once all dues are paid then show it as paid in full. Thanks, Are you familiar with VBA - the office macro language? You can use this to automate word, excel, outlook, access, etc to talk to one another. Your question...

problem connecting to online services
I am using Micorsoft 2003. I am able to download statements into money from my bank, but I cannot seem to get the set up online services to work through money. I have talked to my bank and they see no problem on their end. Here's what happens: I go to set up the onoine services, I choose the correct bank (bank one), enter correct user name and pw and click next and I get the "Call Progress" screen with the movoing dots and thats it. It never resolves to the next page. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. I have installed all of the latest Money updates....

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...